It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOTV® Presents : The New World Order - A 6000 Year History

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
YOUTUBE PRESENTATION:

UFOTV® Presents : The New World Order - A 6000 Year History

YT link to click if needed:

www.youtube.com...

The 6000 Year Satanic Plan for World Domination

This video was just put up on Youtube, and covers the steps that have been taken over thousands of years to consolidate power and control of the world. We see various aspects of this, but many do not understand just how far reaching and complete these connections between groups are and therefor cannot see the true evil that is surrounding us.

World leaders are chosen. The elites have protected their money in ways the common man never can, and what we are experiencing not just in America, but around the world is a well laid out plan to create ultimate chaos to cause mankind to want a solution to the world problems. The people would never choose this option had these events not happened, and they are so confused and scared they cannot see the true monsters. Let me introduce you to them, and clear your mind of its confusion:

ORIGINAL SOURCE LINK:

unifiedserenity.wordpress.com...

BoX: I'm very glad to see this come out. I suppose 6,000 years is as good a figure as we have available. I don't think we know how long Lucifer plotted before his stint with Eve.

In any case, it is clear to many of us that this END GAME, END TIMES plot has been in the works for millennia.

And, satan has had all the power, means, mechanisms etc. that his spiritual status, rank were allowed to him by God when he fell . . . along with the 1/3 of the angels that fell with him.

He has certainly had millennia of fierce hate-filled vengeance brewing from which to do his best to trash as many of God's favorite--human--creation as possible--as the only way he could throw sand toward God's eyes for being kicked out of Heaven.

He has evidently tricked the human world leaders into the Deception, Delusion that they and the fallen angels will even defeat God Almighty at Armageddon and go on to rule the multiverse with evil sadistic glee. Satan knows his days are numbered and his fate. I suspect that most or at least some, if not all, of his cohorts of the fallen angels know it, too. But the human stooges would not be complicit if they KNEW that was certain. Humans only like to work for winning football teams.

imho, There is SOMETHING about God's giving mankind authority over the earth . . . and satan usurping that through Adam and Eve . . . that is involved with the critter hybridization program. There MUST be some element of spiritual authority that they are trying to usurp and manipulate to evil ends in that program. I don't have any better explanation for that.

Anyway--here's the presentation. May folks thoughtfully and fair-mindedly ponder it to constructive ends in their lives and the lives of their families and those they love. May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him.

Hopefully this can be discussed well within the T&C in civil, mutually respectful ways and attitudes.

edit on 7/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix youtube tag link

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well said Boxian. The video offers a lot of thought provoking stuff, and hopefully some will actually watch it in full before they comment. Did you have any areas of it that you were in disagreement about? I think there was one or two for me, and I have to go back over it, but all in all it was a solid presentation.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 7-10-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Really....is that what "satan" knows? How about, no. You're living in a delusional fantasy world. There is no god vs. satan battle for your soul going on.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Thanks for your kind reply. Something has come up and I won't likely be back to attend tot his for 2-3 hours. Sorry.

I, too, found the bulk of the video quite fitting, informative and accurately put.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
my 2 cents....
if we as humans are going to be recognized as an intelligent species, and able to interact with species on other worlds, we cannot be divided into "tribes". just because we have reached some level of rudimentary advancement in science and technology, does not mean we are socially advanced enough to be part of other worldly communities. because of our deadly mistrust of other humans on our own planet, we will remain an object of study, rather than a species ready for participation....this could be the reason that the "new world order" is being discussed.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Please keep this in mind ...Hi ..I just came across this jewel ..I posted it on a 911 thread but though it could go here as well
Search Engine Manipulation. Google and YouTube Suppress Controversial 9/11 Truth?
www.globalresearch.ca...
ith polls consistently showing that approximately 50% of Canadians and Americans doubt the official story of 9/11, the feat of keeping the lid on a public debate for over 12 years has been nothing short of miraculous.
This article presents a simple case study showing that this miracle is being performed with the assistance of Google and YouTube search engine interference]

Tried to fix link www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 7-10-2013 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Fapomet
reply to post by BO XIAN

Really....is that what "satan" knows? How about, no. You're living in a delusional fantasy world. There is no god vs. satan battle for your soul going on.

The movie that the OP contains says nothing about this. I just finished watching it. Instead you will find this OP is about the consistent control and manipulation throughout history by those who would wish to take over your time and energy. In fact the battle is mostly over and whether you think concepts like god and devil are useful or not has no consequence on the reality of the takeover of Earth.

The Video quite nicely lays out the history of secret societies and how they interact with religions and Countries. Banking practices leading to the take over of the US that were fought against for years were finally solidified by the Federal Reserve Act. The Russian and French Revolutions... Japan.. Germany.. Iraq.. Afganistan.. 9/11.. All covered in a calm story without the drama of most "documentaries."

I learned a lot even though I have been looking into this area for years. It's kind of all there in one place staring you in the face.

Probably my new favorite documentary on the subject of the NWO.
edit on 10/7/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Fantastic documentary i highly reccomend it
i watched it 2 nights ago
its easy to follow, and nicely presented.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Thanks for your kind reply.

I'm not aware of any significant disagreements I have with anything in the video . . . particularly about the facts of history--which is--essentially--what it's about.

What did you think was inaccurate?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I think the video strongly hints toward satan's rule without explicitly emphasizing it.

Certainly when the video talks about initiation rights . . . and the satan worship of some of the main folks at key points in the history . . . those who have studied the topics well, have enough info to realize what they are talking about.

However, this video can fill in some of the gaps:

BTW, I don't believe the Z Stitchin Annunaki stuff at all. He has been thoroughly discredited by a long list of higher qualified scholars.

I think the Annunaki stuff is part of satan's earlier scheming

Thx thx.

Clickable link:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your fitting and kind comments.

Blessings,

edit on 7/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thank you for posting! I'm going to have to watch it many more times to understand the information. It has some very good talking points, which I'm sure we'll be reading more about soon....

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

It sure puts it together better . . . with more concise documentation . . . than anything else I've read in my 45 years of studying the topic.

I hope lots of people wake up to the realities involved.

The troubling thing to me are the huge numbers of Evangelical and even Pentecostal Christians who BELIEVE IN THE END TIMES and are yet clueless about this critical set of stuff . . . that was essentially predicted 2,000 and more years ago in the prophecies about the END TIMES.

Incredible willful blindness, imho.

Maybe some percentage off for the very real "NORMALCY BIAS" phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

People worshiping Satan and Satan are not the same thing, but I don't disagree with anything you said. My only point is that you don't have to focus on that to see that the world is controlled

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

True.

Certainly true enough.

It's just always wise in life . . .

to know who's at the top of the hierarchy one is under . . .

and what the top bloke's values are.

In this case . . . that's more critical than ever.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well at 5:30 into the video they list the goals of the NWO which is essentially one of everything...one government yada yada and as any competent historian will tell you, that simply is not possible.

Its been tried and failed miserably each and every time. The Romans, who were probably the most successful, couldn't maintain order through "absolute control" as the video says will happen. They had to Romanize people to get them to follow their methods and even that only worked for so long.

You will never ever ever get all the people to agree to one system and you will never ever ever have enough troops or control to enforce that.

Anyone who believes differently is simply fooling themselves.

I know that TPTB will probably take this as devastating news, after all they have been working on this for 6,000 years, but it is the truth.

Their plan will fail.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A thousand years is like a day,and a day is like a thousand years.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Yea and this conspiracy is probably the oldest of them all. You can find references to some sort of NWO this or that in pretty much every society from any time period in human history.

Should read some of them from around the World Wars, makes the guys today seem like minor leaguers. At least they had actual stuff going on they could use as evidence.

And what happened to the Bush/Cheney NWO duo.....did people move on since it didn't materialize with them like many were professing it would?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

Sadly,

I think you are exceedingly wrong.

The Biblical outline notes that they will succeed. It's not clear how overtly successful they will be for how long. The best understanding seems to be for 3.5-7 years of overt global tyrannical control.

Some nations ?China? will be restive and rebel against the AntiChrist's rule at some point. But not many and most not successfully.

I think you greatly underestimate the realities of their side of the ledger.

1. They have amassed extreme wealth
2. They have amassed extreme power
3. They have amassed unheard of exotic technologies . . . of control, of monitoring, of warfare etc.
4. They are in cahoots with the fallen angel/ET critters who will, no doubt, enforce their tyrannical rule as they all serve the same Dark Lord.

5. When the critters descend from the skies seemingly in massive ships . . . shredding historical religions . . . claiming with purported historical holographic videos to have created all the spiritual giants of history . . . and !DEMANDING! eventually under pain of death--submission--total submission--to their rule . . . and

TOTAL SUBMISSION TO THEIR ONE WORLD RELIGION . . . ultimately worshiping the world ruler as God . . .

the planet will wholesale comply.

The conditioning has been largely accomplished toward that end--well over 50% there.

A few more massive traumas; WW3; etc. and then the swoop in by the massive craft and critters with their exotic tech on full display . . . the very traumatized, super bewildered and mindlessly freaked global sheeple will comply.

I wish your take on it were true. There's just no chance it will be true. Maybe in pockets here and there for periods of time.

Certainly God will protect those claiming and acting toward Him as Lord and God .. . . though many will be martyred. But apart from God, there is only death sooner or death later in submission to the tyrannical satanic globalists.

No doubt.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Do you honestly believe that the

major global TREND LINES involved with the globalist oligarchy

COULD go on greatly longer without peaking?

If so, I think you are not giving sufficient thought

or not sufficiently informed thought

to the sociological, political, economic, geopolitical, etc. etc. etc. factors and forces involved.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join