It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOTV® Presents : The New World Order - A 6000 Year History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Well if we can't have fun with a topic like this what can we have fun with. NWO as far as I am concerned is right up there with Santa. You really believe this stuff about a handful of power brokers? It would be impossible to sustain over tbat length of time. If more than one person knows it's not a secret. If there really was a NWO it would be destroyed by the everyone else. It couldn't sustain itself against the masses. Therefore it does not exist. But hell what's logic got to do with anything on this site.

great thing you joined up just the other day, so you could tell us this!!

either there is a global organisation pushing this agenda, or each nation is haphazardly trying to slap together global integration willy nilly.

honestly the second scares me more than the first.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes for the gold .I think I read somewhere that they actually wanted to save the temple but because of a accident with a torch it burnt . I wanted to pass along these 2 vids . I think it has helped me to finally put to rest just who and or what the beast and the anti-Christ are from Revelation ....peace

Part one www.youtube.com...

Part two www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
How can something that is 6000 years old can be considered " NEW".

A lot of naysayer questions sure seem to be cast out of a fiercely biased contrarian attitude and perspective.

I guess folks haven't paid much attention to changing Coke and 7UP slogans over the years.

Propaganda labels have long served powerful people.

I'd have thought that was a pretty basic level of understanding.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

The arrogant perspective which has long tried to manipulate life, events and others . . .

whether through ceremony, tyranny, hokum, advertising, propaganda, whatever . . . loves to stack the deck in their favor.

The arrogance is that their ceremonies, manipulations, propaganda, tyranny is

more "righteous" than the "ignorant jerks" they are manipulating "deserve" what they get . . . or that it's "good for them" . . .

and/or, the manipulators do it "CAUSE THEY CAN" in a kind of supreme arrogance.

They really do NOT BELIEVE that Almighty God is in His Heaven or that He will hold them accountable . . . for . . . among other things . . . failing to do good unto others as they might have wished done unto them.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
A thousand years is like a day,and a day is like a thousand years.

"6 days shall you go about your own works, but the 7th day is the Sabbath of the Eternal."

0-6000 = mankinds selfrule under Satanic influence.
6000-7000 = Kingdom of God ruling over all the Earth.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
They made the video private about a week ago. This is legit info if any of you have any doubts. I just made an account minutes ago but I'm not one these agenda having confusion mongers trying to destroy the legitimate nature of ATS

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Yahwehorthehighway

Interesting.

Thx for the update.

The info is available from multiple sources in one form or another . . . and these quotes are plenty to wake the fair-minded up:

twoday.net...

twga...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree I just loved how concise it was, times, dates, full names, etc.. Its a lot easier to let someone watch the video than convince them with my rantings lol...that second link didn't work but I do agree my friend.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

THanks.

If you run onto the video at a viable link again, please post it here.

Thanks for the alert on the 2nd link not working.

Should check such sites out again.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Very welcome good sir, glad to be aboard.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Popped up again

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

THX THX. I hope folks who didn't see it the first time around watch it this time.

THX THX.

Well worth the time, imho.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

THX THX. I hope folks who didn't see it the first time around watch it this time.

THX THX.

Well worth the time, imho.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join