UFOTV® Presents : The New World Order - A 6000 Year History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

Evidently you believe that the Bush, Clinton, Bush et al puppet dance for the puppet masters was ineffective

and did not move the global tyranny ball very far down the field?

Who do you think set the play up for the current gleeful Destroyer in Chief?

Who do you think are applauding his efforts to destroy the USA in order for the global oligarchy to be more overtly reared on top of the ashes of the USA?

uhhh BTW, HOW MANY MINUTES OF THE VIDEO--DID YOU WATCH?
edit on 7/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: added
edit on 7/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags
edit on 7/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I understand your argument but I do have a couple issues with it.

First of all, it appears you are basing some of this on religion which is inherently flawed as religion may or may not be true.

Not conclusive.

And secondly, if this NWO has all that power and all that wealth than why would they need to go further and risk failure. It would seem to me that they have already accomplished their goals.

Unless they have some other nefarious plan for humanity than there is no reason to control more. People will rebel against that.

Now if, as some suggest, that they want to limit population than I have to ask why they have not done it far earlier when by all accounts it would have been much easier. Why not take advantage of the United State's dominance when they were the only atomic power to reach their numbers?

This theory, with all due respect, has more flaws than I can list here.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

BO XIAN

Evidently you believe that the Bush, Clinton, Bush et al puppet dance for the puppet masters was ineffective

and did not move the global tyranny ball very far down the field?

Who do you think set the play up for the current gleeful Destroyer in Chief?

Who do you think are applauding his efforts to destroy the USA in order for the global oligarchy to be more overtly reared on top of the ashes of the USA?

uhhh BTW, HOW MANY MINUTES OF THE VIDEO--DID YOU WATCH?
edit on 7/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: added
edit on 7/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags
edit on 7/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo

No, what I am saying is that global tyranny has been much more convincing and dominant in the past. Why not put their plan in motion when Britain dominated the world before America was even born?

Why not do it when Charlamagne ruled all of Europe?

Why not when Genghis Khan dominated all the known world?

Nowadays it is far harder to control than it has been in the past and if they've been working on this for 6,000 years it seems they've missed some great opportunities.

But let me guess, they weren't ready then for global domination right?

lol

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Tinkerpeach
reply to post by BO XIAN

I understand your argument but I do have a couple issues with it.

First of all, it appears you are basing some of this on religion which is inherently flawed as religion may or may not be true.

Not conclusive.

Uhhhh . . . not my reality.

The Biblical predictions have proven true . . . literally true to the letter . . . for all those predictions for which their appointed time has come true. Those next on the brink of coming true are clearly in the process of being set up and increasingly so week by week.

That much is OBVIOUS with very little alert awareness. . . by even the minimally fair-minded, imho.

And secondly, if this NWO has all that power and all that wealth than why would they need to go further and risk failure. It would seem to me that they have already accomplished their goals.

You seem to be leaving out and assuming a lot.

1. Satan has been scheming this for millennia. He wants TOTAL CONTROL . . . at an individual serf and slave level. The technologies for that are just maturing now.

2. God has had HIS own time table for all this.

3. Premature moves WOULD have blown their plans out of the water.

Unless they have some other nefarious plan for humanity than there is no reason to control more. People will rebel against that.

That seems to PRESUME, ASSUME that YOUR fantasies about their goals, motives, personalities, inclinations, drivennesses, demonized obsessions; their directions, scripts and orders from hell etc. are 100% accurate.

My impression of your perspective is that it is GREATLY LESS than 100% accurate by a long shot.

Now if, as some suggest, that they want to limit population than I have to ask why they have not done it far earlier when by all accounts it would have been much easier. Why not take advantage of the United State's dominance when they were the only atomic power to reach their numbers?

See above.

It would have been premature per satan's script; God's script and the technologies and spiritual forces arrangements necessary for the super tyrannical goals . . .

Besides, the Dark Lord LOVES LOTS OF BLOOD SHED AND HUMAN DEATH. It's his passion . . .

His goal would be to have a larger population to kill more of.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It appears that you are not thinking things through very thoroughly with a very large Platonic vision of the whole.

&/or perhaps your understanding of the evil mind-set is far from complete.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why does he bring up like a dozen "secret societies" but has NO CRITICISM whatsoever about the biggest liar of them all, THE CHURCH and the bible?

Do you seriously think I take a 2 hr documentary seriously by someone who believes in the literal words of the bible, up to and including how "Satan is the one who is responsible for the delusion of the world leaders"...but OBVIOUSLY is fine with it spreading all the lies of the church and the bible...he never ever FOR A SECOND would probably dare to criticize whether what he read from the bible MAY serve the purpose of control/brainwashing...to an extent that any so called "secret society" can only pale in comparison.

How can a documentary about an alleged New World Order be even complete without even exposing the biggest perpetrator and liar of all of them?

So..after some more research...turns out the author of this movie is nothing but JUST ANOTHER bible-thumber so called "true Christian" who would likely blame ANYONE and EVERYTHING but of course not his own religious belief of lies and deception.

Thank you, REJECTED.

And on a side-note: Since the lies of the church and the bible FOR ME are more than obvious (so is the intent!) I would not be surprised in the slightest if the so called "Illuminati" are in reality the good guys.
edit on 12013R000000MondayAmerica/Chicago37PMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Evidently the video and this thread have nothing to offer you at this time.

I personally find your ASSUMPTIONS and wholesale biases rather . . . deceptively obscuring of truth . . . even of piles of evidence on hand far and wide.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
And on a side-note: Since the lies of the church and the bible FOR ME are more than obvious (so is the intent!) I would not be surprised in the slightest if the so called "Illuminati" are in reality the good guys.

Welllllllllllllll . . . then . . .

you have something quite in common with them.

They certainly cast themselves as the good guys.

Which is quite a mental gymnastics feat extraordinaire . . .

for a pile of
extremely arrogant
extremely !CONTROLLING!
extremely tyrannical
extremely smug
extremely ruthless
extremely deceptive
extremely treasonous
extremely destructive

power mongers

to claim . . . much more, to be seen as.

But then . . . satan prides himself in appearing as an

angel of . . .

drum roll . . .

light.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Heavy stuff, you can either accept it for the reality it is or try to fight the truth until your ego is satisfied at keeping you ignorant.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well this seems more like a debate about the belief in religious prophecy as opposed to any NWO conspiracy.

And unless you have specific dates in the biblical text for any of these prophecy's there is no way to prove that any of them have come true yet.

Perhaps they are still tens of thousands into the future. However I will note that every single generation has pointed to signs, since the death of Christ, as proof that they were living in end times.

And yet we are still here.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
reply to post by BO XIAN

Heavy stuff, you can either accept it for the reality it is or try to fight the truth until your ego is satisfied at keeping you ignorant.

Thanks for your reply.

I cannot tell in your sentence above if the "you" means me or if it is an impersonal, generic "you" for everyone who fights the truth out of ego problems.???

Certainly it does appear that many reject the truth because of pride, stubbornness, rebellion at a heart level.

The frightful truth about that is . . . such motivations are the business and strategies of the Dark Lord . . . and folks may be unaware of how far they have already traveled down his path giving such aid and encouragement to such motives within their own hearts and lives.

The Pied Piper plays his siren song . . .
And the sheeple Eloi shuffle along.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

BO XIAN

NoRulesAllowed

Welllllllllllllll . . . then . . .
you have something quite in common with them.
They certainly cast themselves as the good guys.
Which is quite a mental gymnastics feat extraordinaire . . .

for a pile of
(...)

to claim . . . much more, to be seen as.

But then . . . satan prides himself in appearing as an
angel of . . .
drum roll . . .
light.

You know there is a hell (pun
) of a difference on claiming things like "extremely deceptive", "extremely controlling" and how it might have been IN REALITY.

OBVIOUSLY - the enemies of the Illuminati, Freemasons, Knight Templars etc. would do *anything* to blame WHATEVER on those secret societies.

So..I did a quick googling and found in fact that the Illuminati, the Templars, and later on certainly also the Freemasons WHAT A COINCIDENCE were all strongly opposed to the church/religion.

At some point, all the societies were outlawed or their members simple KILLED. Guess by whom? And guess why those at some point had to become "secret societies".

For the RCC, the Illuminati were without a doubt the biggest threat since one of their goal was/is to eradicate "all religion"...expose religion leaders and the church as the LIARS they really are.

Obviously their goals "oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality." was NOT in the church's interest whatsoever. Hahaha, what an irony again and how obvious it all is.

And what an irony that those societies who tried/try to go against the lies, superstition, religious influence and infinite hunger for power of the church..is now said to be those who want an NWO as in: NWO as something negative.

Why do you think they called themselves ILLUMINATI? Because of "Lucifer"?

Sorry. Wrong. They were called Illuminati because they were among the few ones who actually knew the truth , in a society (up to basically today still) where millions, BILLIONS are brainwashed by the Church. Back in the days, Church also meant political leadership of course.

Do you think that societies,say the Templars (early Masons, basically) and whatever other secret societies are "power mongers? Uh...wait..the CHURCH (Church == ruling Elite!!) killed them because they feared for THEIR power.

So yes, you are correct saying that the documentary "is not for me", because in my opinion, the documentary is nothing but twisting reality, showing the good guys as the perpetrators while keeping on spreading the falsehoods of the church as she does for 1000s of years already.

And by the way...it's ROTH SCHILD (== red shield) not "ROTHS CHILD". Yes I know it's German but I think the maker of the video should have known that.
edit on 12013R000000MondayAmerica/Chicago52PMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

NONE of the END TIMES prophecies fit the eras before

UNTIL

Israel became a nation again in a day in 1948.

THAT began the END TIMES prophecy clock big time.

I think Mat 24 is clear enough in noting that a number of prophecies will fit within the same era . . . that folks who saw Israel become a nation again in 1948--at least some of them will be alive to see the last of the END TIMES prophecies fulfilled.

It is NO COINCIDENCE

that A MAJOR PART OF THAT SCRIPT

IS

. . . drum roll . . .

the overt establishment of a more or less effective tyrannical satanic global government wherein all nations are submitted for a time to a one world ruler and a one world religion.

We have NEVER COME CLOSE TO THAT in any of the past recorded eras we know about.

It is no coincidence that such 'just happens' to be occurring exactly when The Book said it would in relation to Israel becoming a nation again.

Yes, I'm aware of the role some of the satanic elite had in bringing Israel forward as a nation in 1948. It's not the first time God used evil people to move puzzle pieces into place as He wanted.

Ya'll can construe the dichotomy between secular vs religious as important and real if you wish.

The global NWO government will NOT do so. They have warned all that every man woman and child on the planet will be expected, required, demanded to worship Lucifer or be killed--EXACTLY AS THE BIBLE WARNED about. The NWO folks will construe their government and their one world religion as part and parcel of a whole gestalt, a whole piece.

They merely screamed about "Church and state" because it served their purposes to do so and because they were hostile to Christianity. They will wed religion and state as never before in the modern era.

They will be more intense and ruthless about that than the most ruthless and intense of Islamic regimes.

There seems to be a fantasy that the NWO global government will be democratic and egalitarian with free sex; free booze; free whatever with the freedom to do whatever one wants off the job etc.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

The surveillance state is just gearing up. The technologies are racing ahead of where public awareness is.

Values and behaviors will be closely monitored.

George Lucas Master's thesis movie

THX-1138

Is a prophetic movie about where the NWO oligarchy wants to head in terms of the serfs and slaves.

When one of the few remaining serfs and slaves costs more than their output is worth--TERMINATION will be ordered.

There's even reportedly a plan to empower police to shoot criminals caught in the act on sight. No questions asked--regardless of the crime. There's evidently some discussion about whether that should include the first parking ticket or the 2nd.

Wake up, folks. We ain't in Kansas any more . . .

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I wondered how long it would be until the apologists for the NWO elite showed up.

Evidently you've not read

Chris Putnam and Tom Horn's

PETROS ROMANUS

and

EXO-VATICANA.

I long have felt--for decades . . .

that the elite would either have to destroy the RCC or infiltrate and take it over.

It is much more their style and much easier and more useful to them to infiltrate and take it over. AS Putnam and Horn documented sooooooooooo EXHAUSTIVELY, that's exactly what they've done.

So . . . your points are rather moot.

The RCC long ago ceased to represent anything very authentically Christian as a bureaucracy etc. Certainly Holy Spirit left the building a LONG time ago.

So you're merely pontificating about one part of the NWO elite vs another part--which just happens to be the RCC.

LOLOLOL.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

What you fail to realize is there is a two tier approach to this NWO and one is political and worldly and the other is religious. The RCC has their hands deep in the conspiracy pie and soon they will bring all religions under one great big ecumenical umbrella that vows fealty to the RCC. The world Council of Churches has already done it and now the RCC is working hand in glove with all other major religions. They are now changing their tune about believing in God to get to heaven or Jesus, about alien life and evolution, and it's quite interesting how they have their L.U.C.I.F.E.R telescope to keep an eye on the ever curious heavens. I wonder, just what are they monitoring?

You see, it's the old, "good cop / bad cop" routine with them and these orders. One day there will be an amazing set of events after a particularly catastrophic period of chaos and unrest in which the world will be ready to embrace their truth, their god, and their control.

It's too bad even 99.99% of Christians will fall for the trap too, but we were warned. My, it's getting late, and people tend to fall asleep when they don't see things going as expected. I do hope they have oil in their lamps.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I am glad you brought up the fulfilled prophecy of Israel, and I have shared elsewhere of another set of prophecies offered in the 1200's by a pious rabbi named Judah. He said, that Jerusalem would be taken over by the Turkish empire and held for 8 jubilees (400 yrs) and then it would lay as no mans land for 1 Jubilee (50 yrs) and then it would be back in control of the Jewish people and that generation would see Messiah return in 1 Jubilee.

In 1517 the Ottoman Empire took over that region and controlled Jerusalem and 400 years later they lost control in 1917. Then, the region became literally known as "no man's land" for 50 years and in 1967 the Jewish people regained control of Jerusalem.

It's quite an amazing story I wrote about here.

A generation in the bible is 40, 70 (righteous man's life), and 120 yrs (the years limited for man to live). Jesus told us that the last generation is an evil generation, thus it makes no sense for it to go up to 70 yrs, but it could pass it. The point is that 2018 will be 70 years after Israel became a nation in 1948. Judah said that after they regained Jerusalem they had 1 Jubilee to see Messiah return and that would be 2017. Are we about to see world crisis and a coming man of peace who will bring back a time of great prosperity?

It will be interesting to watch. The technology to control every human, all money is now in place. It's quite amazing how you can make a people comply when they are starving and dependent.

edit on 8-10-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
Why does he bring up like a dozen "secret societies" but has NO CRITICISM whatsoever about the biggest liar of them all, THE CHURCH and the bible?

Do you seriously think I take a 2 hr documentary seriously by someone who believes in the literal words of the bible, up to and including how "Satan is the one who is responsible for the delusion of the world leaders"...but OBVIOUSLY is fine with it spreading all the lies of the church and the bible...he never ever FOR A SECOND would probably dare to criticize whether what he read from the bible MAY serve the purpose of control/brainwashing...to an extent that any so called "secret society" can only pale in comparison.

How can a documentary about an alleged New World Order be even complete without even exposing the biggest perpetrator and liar of all of them?

So..after some more research...turns out the author of this movie is nothing but JUST ANOTHER bible-thumber so called "true Christian" who would likely blame ANYONE and EVERYTHING but of course not his own religious belief of lies and deception.

Thank you, REJECTED.

edit on 12013R000000MondayAmerica/Chicago37PMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

maybe the satanists are also good guys in disguise.
i dunno what they taught but i read they also have void meditation.
sounds interesting.

im 100% sure most of the 'witches' during inquisition were innocent
edit on 8-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

THX THX.

Well put.

I don't recall if I'd read about the Rabbi's stuff, at all, or not.

I hope he wasn't a kaballist.

To me, it's conceivable for The Rapture in 2017 . . . much less likely the 2nd Coming . . . which must come at the end of the 7 years of Tribulation . . . the last 3.5 of which would be the GREAT TRIBULATION of God's Wrath.

I used to think it would be unimaginably incredible for even secular people to fall for such evil stuff. Now so many "in the church" are terminally gullible on such scores.

Boggles the mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Uhhhhhhhhh how many minutes of the video did you watch?

How many hundreds of NWO type documents have you read?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Excellent video.

Could have been twice as long and still not covered it, imo.

Lets hope there is a part II that expands on who gave these bloodlines their power and why they are pushing for a cashless chipped NWO.

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join