It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the family of Miriam Carey NOT allowed to see her body or her young daughter?- Videos.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

Miriam Carey's Family NOT Allowed To See Body Or Daughter Of Young Mother Killed [executed] By DC Police

So do you have another source for this other than Moxnews.com as that is not the most credible place to get the news.

As for the ovation, it was for the police officers that did their jobs protecting the white house and capitol hill not for shooting this crazy lady.

And yes she was crazy.

How do we know for sure that she is crazy? Did her doctors release her personal medical records to the press? Did someone who knew her personally speak on her behalf?

I'm seeing people everywhere online saying "She was crazy" but I'm not seeing proof of that.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Tatanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

It was a "standing" ovation in support of a public execution.

Wow, I must have missed the part where the man said give a standing ovation to the officers for killing someone, could you please show me where that was in the video?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tatanka

How do we know for sure that she is crazy? Did her doctors release her personal medical records to the press? Did someone who knew her personally speak on her behalf?

Yes...

"My sister did experience post-partum depression, with psychosis, they labeled it," Carey-Jones said, echoing comments reported earlier by ABC News which quoted Carey's mother as saying her daughter had post-partum depression and had been hospitalized as a result.

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The innocent woman murdered by the state was suffering from 'post partum depression.'

And psychosis...

And post partum depression can't make you want to do strange things?

Her sister said she had postpartum depression with psychosis.

"My sister did experience post-partum depression, with psychosis, they labeled it," Carey-Jones said, echoing comments reported earlier by ABC News which quoted Carey's mother as saying her daughter had post-partum depression and had been hospitalized as a result.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Now a little about postpartum with psychosis...

Postpartum Psychosis

Postpartum psychosis is the most severe form of postpartum psychiatric illness. It is a rare event that occurs in approximately 1 to 2 per 1000 women after childbirth. Its presentation is often dramatic, with onset of symptoms as early as the first 48 to 72 hours after delivery. The majority of women with puerperal psychosis develop symptoms within the first two postpartum weeks.

It appears that in most cases, postpartum psychosis represents an episode of bipolar illness; the symptoms of puerperal psychosis most closely resemble those of a rapidly evolving manic (or mixed) episode. The earliest signs are restlessness, irritability, and insomnia. Women with this disorder exhibit a rapidly shifting depressed or elated mood, disorientation or confusion, and erratic or disorganized behavior. Delusional beliefs are common and often center on the infant. Auditory hallucinations that instruct the mother to harm herself or her infant may also occur. Risk for infanticide, as well as suicide, is significant in this population.

www.womensmentalhealth.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

He doesn't anything but how to be a troublemaker. Pay no mind.

It's only trouble when it doesn't fit your way of thinking.

Common sense and the truth are trouble when used in the right way aren't they?

(post by YodHeVauHe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The personal attacks stop now.

This point is not up for discussion. Consider this fair warning.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm sorry but the police did fair justice here. Was the 30 shots over board? Ya probably but when you have that many officers involved with the situation they are not concerned with the counting the # of shots being fired. This woman posed as a serious threat to the public and her daughter given her actions. It's sad that it came out after the fact that she had some mental issues.

People got to grow up and start taking responsibility for their actions. I never want to see someone lose their life and a daughter lose their mother but what if a family member of yours would have gotten hit by this speeding car?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

HawkeyeNation
I'm sorry but the police did fair justice here. Was the 30 shots over board? Ya probably but when you have that many officers involved with the situation they are not concerned with the counting the # of shots being fired. This woman posed as a serious threat to the public and her daughter given her actions. It's sad that it came out after the fact that she had some mental issues.

People got to grow up and start taking responsibility for their actions. I never want to see someone lose their life and a daughter lose their mother but what if a family member of yours would have gotten hit by this speeding car?

I agree!
Mental defect is not an excuse for being a danger to the public.. maybe an explanation, but not exculpatory.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

It was a "standing" ovation in support of a public execution.

Wow, I must have missed the part where the man said give a standing ovation to the officers for killing someone, could you please show me where that was in the video?

I don't see where one separates from the other. They gave a standing ovation to the people (PO) that KILLED a woman. No difference in my mind. They applauded the actions and people who shot dead another human being. As I said in my previous post...Disgusting and inhuman behaviour.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The last thing Humans should be doing is taking lives.

I have no doubt these murderers abused the child and disposed of its body too.

You just killed a Human it isn't much of a stretch INFACT it is less of a reach to abuse even sexually a child over killing someone.

Some sex offenders claim they loved their victims and would never hurt them
Killing someone is beyond that..

The child was probably passed around to all these people.

Nuke DC already the people there don't deserve life.

On a more sobering note lets say they didn't abuse and murder the child.
it is now a test subject.

On relation to the mother her actions and antics could more than partially be attributed to the shutdown
Perhaps their child was dying because she was refused OBAMACARE

Connect the dots just like when you where a child and shrug off what you have learned

Look with all three of your eyes.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The woman was crazy and had the paperwork to prove it. did the police get carried away probably not their training is that neighborhood is probably a lot more intense than most inner cities. Shoot first and ask questions later is probably the rule there. That big Whitehouse in the neighborhood makes a big difference. Sad but thats what happens nowdays. The lawyers will want a bunch of cash but don't really see how they can get it

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

mikell
The woman was crazy and had the paperwork to prove it.

Then it is not ok she is dead.

did the police get carried away probably not their training is that neighborhood is probably a lot more intense than most inner cities.

Yes because all the rich people that live there within all the Egyptian, Esoteric and Satanistic symbolism

Shoot first and ask questions later is probably the rule there.

Are you F@$%^#%@ serious? that isn't ok ANYWHERE and pervades into the military. Infact it is a #ing War Crime

That big Whitehouse in the neighborhood makes a big difference.

It is a Symbol of Tyrrany it is a Palace of Rulers.

Sad but thats what happens nowdays.

Not sad but infuriating and making me want to stock up on Guns and Ammo soon it shall reach critical mass and you will see a New Civil war in America

The lawyers will want a bunch of cash but don't really see how they can get it

To what case? Defendant is dead.

What is your @#^@#$^@$&#% @$^@$ !@#%@$ problem ?
edit on 7-10-2013 by Gestas because: Grow up please for all that is Holy

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

Got tho have millions for someone to take care of the kid. Now watch the family fight over their little golden child. Just the way it is yup just the way it is. Sucide by cop

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mindq

They applauded the actions and people who shot dead another human being.

As I said before show me where in that video they applauded those officers for shooting that lady?

Do you think the first thing going thru those officers mind was to just kill this lady, if so your so far off base.

I don't understand the thinking of people that want to blame officers for doing their jobs protecting the people of this country, yes this was an unfortunate incident but it could have been adverted had this lady not tried to run thru barriers at the white house and then try to run over those officers trying to get away.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by mindq

They applauded the actions and people who shot dead another human being.

As I said before show me where in that video they applauded those officers for shooting that lady?

Do you think the first thing going thru those officers mind was to just kill this lady, if so your so far off base.

I don't understand the thinking of people that want to blame officers for doing their jobs protecting the people of this country, yes this was an unfortunate incident but it could have been adverted had this lady not tried to run thru barriers at the white house and then try to run over those officers trying to get away.

Firstly, I can and do appreciate your point that the Officers were doing their 'duty'..yes they had to preserve the safety of those around. I feel that they were very trigger happy though, there were less intense ways to defuse that situation. They probably were not thinking 'lets kill this woman', but really, no-one can say for sure just what they were thinking and that this situation was 'normal'. I do however, appreciate that PO have a hell of a dangerous job and do not slate them out of hand.

That said, back to those idiots that applauded. They were applauding the Police Officers...why were they applauding those Officers? They were applauding those Officers for shooting dead that woman. Now, you may say that they were being lauded for doing their job...ok..they did do their job...but they did their job with over zealousness imo.

I still say PUBLICLY APPLAUDING the resultant death of Miriam Carey was a despicable thing to do. If they had to do anything, then perhaps quiet thanks would have far, far more appropriate.
edit on 7-10-2013 by mindq because: Punctuation

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Regarding the false notion that the murdered young woman (Miriam Carey )allegedly was "running" through barriers. Why is there a presumption that she acted with criminal intent? Be aware that shortly after the incident wherein she was mercilessly gunned down - murdered in cold blood by hostile a force - military style I might add - a police officer also RAN A BARRIER in that very same location. Why? Because he obviously wasn't aware enough of the drill? Or he was inattentive to his duties? - or he was MENTALLY UNSTABLE? You get the point I hope. So please refrain from accusations of guilt, and judgemental comments about another's mental condition and or guilt etc.

This woman was very afraid - and she was obviously afraid for her child - there was NO MALICE in her - period. There are some here who want to play the role of judge and jury (I would say executioner but she's already been executed) and to me this is unfair - and is unacceptable.

edit on 7-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mindq

I still say PUBLICLy APPLAUDING the resultant death of Miriam Carey was a despicable thing to do. If they had to do anything, then perhaps quiet thanks would have far, far more appropriate.

And you have evidence they were applauding them for killing this lady, because I have yet to see that.

In fact HawkeyeNation said it best...

This woman posed as a serious threat to the public and her daughter given her actions. It's sad that it came out after the fact that she had some mental issues.

You do understand that things turned more serious when she tried to run thru the white house barriers, then tried to run over officers when she tried to flee.

Also you need to remember she did send one of the officers to the hospital. Had she stopped this would never have happened, but she sealed her own fate when she decided to run down officers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join