It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

LivingUnderGlass
Hello John. Thanks for this opportunity.

I have read your book UFO's: Myths, Conspiracies and Realties and together with Leslie Keans book, I consider it my favorite books regarding this complex topic.

Via your book I came across other great reads (like Hunt for the Skinwalker), so my question is, could you recommend here some other books you find higly inspirational/informative/intelligent regarding the paranormal/UFO topic?

A recommendation from me (which you have most likely heard of) is the book that came out a few years ago by the Dutch cardiologist Pim van Lommel on NDE called Endless Consciousness.

Thanks again for your time!
Regards,
David.

Not sure if you received my reply. ATS was attacked just as I tried to respond last night

There are many books and most are crap. I found Proof of Heaven by neurosurgeon Eben Alexander (no relation) quite compelling for NDEs. For remote viewing I recommend Reading the Enemy's Mind by Paul Smith, and the books by Joe McMoneagle who was viewer 001

Thanks for the recommendations! I have read McMoneagle and find it compelling as well. I am reading Proof of Heaven right now. Also the latest book on Geller you recommended was a very informative eye-opener, I have read it in a day...
I hope I didn't miss out any other recommendations due to the error of the site. But if you find the time to name some other books/authors you find credible and deal with high strangeness, that would be nice!

I am reading the memoirs of Dawkins that came out a few days ago. What are your thoughts on him by the way?
edit on 3-10-2013 by LivingUnderGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Dr. Alexander:

Thank you for your time answering questions here.

I have just a very few:
Are you friend of Michael Aquino, for I've read on this thread that the thread about Mr. Aquino and his book, Mind War, the author of which, by your estimation, "got it all wrong." I have read on the interwebs, vastly different accounts of you being friends or enemies....I am wise enough to know there is "posing" going on everyday to achieve different assertations. So, I'm just asking outright, if you are friends.

What are your attendant thoughts about Mind War as a way to end Physical War? As Mr. Aquino describes it.

And, If there is no conspiracy about non lethal weapons being used on the populace, at large, I wonder, you're reading and referencing a book, titled, "reading the enemy's mind." Pardon if I seem wholly ignorant; this is a site where this is supposedly "denied." But I am working with what I've been left with....
Thanks in advance,
Tetra50

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

Hello John,

I like your photo, is that on the Nepal side?

Hypothetically, If a person knew that Telekinesis was real, they would also know the science/physics being taught around the globe was missing some essential information.

Have you come across any unclassified material you could share that scientifically explains the mechanics of events like this?

Thank you,
Ben

Actually the photo is on the Tibetan side

Our experience with PKMB does suggest something is missing

There are several guesses, but they have nothing to do with classification

Thank you for the reply. I was actually in Tibet earlier this year.

Would you be able to guide me to more information on the topic of PK and the science behind it? You mentioned Bearden was problematic in this area of explaining but didn't provide any other researchers I might be able to look up.

If you could it would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Mr.Alexander what is the secure facility close to Los Alamos where a alien being was kept in a electromagnetic secure facility,also where you there at Los Alamos National Laboratories when the anti matter weapon was developed

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just to say thanks for the AMA.

Was great to ask some queations after reading your book.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thats an interesting bio, Im not sure what it has to do with aliens, so confused why its a sticky at the top?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Got my answer on the secure facility 90 miles from Los Alamos,it is the Dulce Base

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hello dear Colonel,

I would like to ask you about the Urantia book, if you are familiar with it and what you think of its content. In it, the spiritual aspect of our extraterrestrial brothers is verified and the whole cosmos is given new dimensions.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

Alexander

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

uforn

JohnAlexander

Throughout the USG, just as in the civilian world, there are a significant number of people who have seen UFOs or had what they believe to be alien encounters. This is a key issue in my book regarding the difference between personal beliefs and institutional responsibilities. That said, I've noted that several POTUS have already said UFOs are real. I'm wondering how many times that needs to be said before the true believers (Steve's) acknowledge that disclosure has happened.

Dear Sir, I don't think people need any confirmation by POTUS or Gov to know for a fact that UFO's exist, what everyone wants in terms of Disclosure is for Governments to admit and say yes Aliens are real and they have been visiting us for centuries here is the evidence.

We all know that will never happen tho.

That UFOs are real is a reasonable assertion for anyone, including POTUS. Suh a statement by them is significant since many people do NOT believe UFOs exist. As for alien encounters, that is conjecture on the part of many. The reason that it will not be stated is that there is little evidence to support that statement.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Philippines
Hey there, thanks for your time and joining this mess of a crazy forum =)

In our human experience, what do you think the nature of dreams are? Are they significant, do they play a role in prophecy like deja vu, or some connection we cant define to something else? Could they be mechanisms of time travel/inter-dimensional visions? I don't know, I dream a lot, and sometimes it seems like forgotten dreams can lead to deja vu.

Second question: If you believe in UFOs (which is a broad term imo), then do you not believe in ExtraTerrestrials? If you don't believe in ET's (to my understanding so far), then what is the nature of a UFO (besides being an unidentified flying object, an extremely broad term)

Thanks so much for your time =D

Dreams seem to be generated in the brain. While some are precognitive, and some people have perfected lucid dreaming, most appear to be almost random in nature and rarely significant, in context, or remembered.

Would love to know the answer to your second question. Don't think we'll get there anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

LivingUnderGlass

JohnAlexander

LivingUnderGlass
Hello John. Thanks for this opportunity.

I have read your book UFO's: Myths, Conspiracies and Realties and together with Leslie Keans book, I consider it my favorite books regarding this complex topic.

Via your book I came across other great reads (like Hunt for the Skinwalker), so my question is, could you recommend here some other books you find higly inspirational/informative/intelligent regarding the paranormal/UFO topic?

A recommendation from me (which you have most likely heard of) is the book that came out a few years ago by the Dutch cardiologist Pim van Lommel on NDE called Endless Consciousness.

Thanks again for your time!
Regards,
David.

Not sure if you received my reply. ATS was attacked just as I tried to respond last night

There are many books and most are crap. I found Proof of Heaven by neurosurgeon Eben Alexander (no relation) quite compelling for NDEs. For remote viewing I recommend Reading the Enemy's Mind by Paul Smith, and the books by Joe McMoneagle who was viewer 001

Thanks for the recommendations! I have read McMoneagle and find it compelling as well. I am reading Proof of Heaven right now. Also the latest book on Geller you recommended was a very informative eye-opener, I have read it in a day...
I hope I didn't miss out any other recommendations due to the error of the site. But if you find the time to name some other books/authors you find credible and deal with high strangeness, that would be nice!

I am reading the memoirs of Dawkins that came out a few days ago. What are your thoughts on him by the way?
edit on 3-10-2013 by LivingUnderGlass because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately Dawkins is steeped in a materialistic world that does not allow for the phenomena discussed here. Suspect he'll eventually wake up on the other side and wonder what happened.:-)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

tetra50
Dr. Alexander:

Thank you for your time answering questions here.

I have just a very few:
Are you friend of Michael Aquino, for I've read on this thread that the thread about Mr. Aquino and his book, Mind War, the author of which, by your estimation, "got it all wrong." I have read on the interwebs, vastly different accounts of you being friends or enemies....I am wise enough to know there is "posing" going on everyday to achieve different assertations. So, I'm just asking outright, if you are friends.

What are your attendant thoughts about Mind War as a way to end Physical War? As Mr. Aquino describes it.

And, If there is no conspiracy about non lethal weapons being used on the populace, at large, I wonder, you're reading and referencing a book, titled, "reading the enemy's mind." Pardon if I seem wholly ignorant; this is a site where this is supposedly "denied." But I am working with what I've been left with....
Thanks in advance,
Tetra50

Can't quite follow your question. I know both Michael and Paul Smith. Don't see how NL CT fits with either. RV is not related to NLW. As for use for oppression, my point is that there are enough lethal weapons available to control the populous, NLWs add lttle to that capability.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Alexander1111
Hello dear Colonel,

I would like to ask you about the Urantia book, if you are familiar with it and what you think of its content. In it, the spiritual aspect of our extraterrestrial brothers is verified and the whole cosmos is given new dimensions.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

Have had the Unrantia book for several decades.

Thanx

Alexander

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

jasmine23
Got my answer on the secure facility 90 miles from Los Alamos,it is the Dulce Base

Sorry, Jasmine, contrary to the CTs, there is no secure base at Dulce. That's a myth.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LivingUnderGlass

Richard Dawkins is a materialist 100 years behind the times. He simply ignores evidence that does not conform to his abstract world view (The abstraction works eh, abstractly, but that does not mean that is the way things really are.)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

That UFOs are real is a reasonable assertion for anyone, including POTUS. Suh a statement by them is significant since many people do NOT believe UFOs exist. As for alien encounters, that is conjecture on the part of many. The reason that it will not be stated is that there is little evidence to support that statement.

Dear Sir, thank you for your reply I really wasn't expecting one for this post. I agree entirely with what you say, however the point of my post was that in terms of Disclosure the majority of people that look into this subject and research it want to be told Aliens are real and are here. This is a big problem as people automatically connect UFO's with Aliens when that may not be the case at all. As you have stated in many posts this is a very complex subject and one we are probably asking the wrong questions.

Much respect Sir and thank you for your time its greatly appreciated.
edit on 4-10-2013 by uforn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sir,

It just occurred to me to take the chance you might still be around to weigh in on this. I've been sitting on it for a while for personal reasons. If you'd be willing to check the post out, I'd appreciate. I have the explanation posted along with the vid. It was the same night as the Russian satellite that we had to take out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Mr Alexander,

If I may, another question if you are still taking them.

My question (it is a crazy one) - From all of your research, can one speculate that the UFOs and supposed Aliens are actually us? Since their tech is hundreds of years beyond ours, that maybe it's because they are from hundreds of years into our future?

Thank you for your time.

Chuck

edit on 4-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: grammar

edit on 4-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: Grammar not grammer...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thank you for your time here at ATS.

I am curious: why do we not hear about non-lethal weaponry being employed in current military engagements?

I occasionally read about a wide variety of things (some more freaky than others) and yet aside from looking nice on paper there's no public indicators that any of it's being used.

If this is incorrect, can you example some things which are being currently used?

Second question: Do you feel the public awareness of NLW reduces its effectiveness and hence discourages its use?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I do have one question, it kind of a political one, and I really stay from politics.

My question is, do you think North American Trade Union could be a reality? And would it actually work?

Cause lets say a country like Mexico who uses the paso, converting from a Paso to a new dollar that higher in value, would leave that country somewhat bankrupt. As with several countries in south america who have adopted the American Dollar, but then again it depends on the country. Canada and the States wouldn't be so affected.

And if the union does happen, would this be in a distant(like decades) or near future?
edit on 5-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join