It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
cloud seeding doesnt occur around the world.. these "chemtrails" do not occur around the world..

global warming is world wide, so global dimming by use of cloud seeding should be a worldwide event.. but honestly i dont see it happening world wide.. the "chemtrails" seems to be mostly concentrated in the US predominantly, but the country of USA is not global. am i missing something?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

Chemtrails look like Chemtrails under ALL conditions...

But they don't!

They only appear visible when contrails would also be expected to be visible and only persist when contrails would also be expected to persist.

If that was true... then the video I posted there should not have been any chemtrail at all...

Korg.

Why?

What was the altutude of the aircraft and what did the atmospheric soundings indicate?

Now, I say that if chemtrails were being sprayed we wouldn't see them - especially if they were done for clandestine reasons. After all, why make it patently obvious? There are an awful of weather geeks (like me) around the world watching the skies every day who would soon notice if contrails occurred when they shouldn't.

Aha I see what you are saying..

The reason they are visible is that their purpose is to create a global dimming effect, this can easily be achieved through the formation of cloud cover... the idea that the chemicals themselves are what the chemtrails are all about, is like saying the ink is the critical issue not the words formed by it.

Korg.

But high altitude clouds - cirrus, whether natural or manmade - cause warming.

www.wired.com...

Now, if they were producing cumulus or stratocumulus, that'd be a different matter.

Oh for sure, cloudy days are ALWAYS hotter than when the sun is beating down, good point !!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

NewAgeMan
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You're also an adherent, and protector/guard of the official story surrounding the 9/11 event am I right?

No.

Yes, you are, you have defended the government line as much as this subject here.

It is clear that you will follow the party line, please we have read hundreds of your posts on the topic.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The clear fact that there is a mindset that these "contrails" are completely normal, harmless and too be ignored while attacking people who use plastic bags to carry groceries is telling.

An ENORMOUS amount of energy and money is making sure these planes create these trails... and no one is allowed to question why, in an overall respect.

If this "CLIMATE CHANGE" was such a big deal, the most VISIBLE change in the bloody climate would be "CONTRAILS" ! But NO ! Most obvious things like this have apparently NO EFFECT ! LOL !

Every attempt in the Universe is being made to make this seem like they are clouds, that would form anyways, and the fact the entire world looks different because of them is vigorously denied.

Even the best deniers here, eventually admit they must have some effect on SOMETHING, but of course then try to compare them to things like generators and cars, "GUFFAW" or even "breathing".

For sure, people are easy to program for whatever reasons necessary, and this has got to be the most ridiculous "CLIMATE CHANGER" anyone has seen since the coal burning days, except this one is far higher in the sky, with totally different damage.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

An ENORMOUS amount of energy and money is making sure these planes create these trails... and no one is allowed to question why, in an overall respect.

So contrails are being made on purpose, is that what your saying?

Then why do we not see them all the time, and not just when the conditions are right for the formation of contrails?

Just a quick fact...You can question contrails all you would like, but you may not like the answer you get.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Every attempt in the Universe is being made to make this seem like they are clouds, that would form anyways, and the fact the entire world looks different because of them is vigorously denied.

See you just showed your lack of basic meteorology with that statement.

Let's see what clouds are made up of shall we...(cirrus clouds to be exact)

Cirrus clouds are unique in that they are made up of ice crystals, whereas most other clouds contain condensed droplets of liquid water.

www.livescience.com...

Now a contrail...

Water vapor is a natural by-product of the burning of petroleum-based fuels, and the amounts produced by jet engines are sometimes larger than the cold, thin air of the upper troposphere can hold in vapor form. As a result, some of the vapor condenses as water droplets, which then rapidly freeze into ice particles very similar to high-altitude cirrus clouds.

www.weatherquestions.com...

Sorry, but you are wrong because they are clouds. Man made but yes they are clouds.

Here is a good place to start learning if you want to learn about the weather and contrails....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Most excellent find, S&F~!

TPTB know this already.

Here's my take, again, contrary to popular belief, IMO, the sun is getting hotter, forcing the earth into a global drought; to combat this, they're cloud seeding in hopes to stave it off. I'm not sure if it's working or not but, to me, I'd say no.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

ParasuvO

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

But they don't!

They only appear visible when contrails would also be expected to be visible and only persist when contrails would also be expected to persist.

If that was true... then the video I posted there should not have been any chemtrail at all...

Korg.

Why?

What was the altutude of the aircraft and what did the atmospheric soundings indicate?

Now, I say that if chemtrails were being sprayed we wouldn't see them - especially if they were done for clandestine reasons. After all, why make it patently obvious? There are an awful of weather geeks (like me) around the world watching the skies every day who would soon notice if contrails occurred when they shouldn't.

The reason they are visible is that their purpose is to create a global dimming effect, this can easily be achieved through the formation of cloud cover... the idea that the chemicals themselves are what the chemtrails are all about, is like saying the ink is the critical issue not the words formed by it.

Korg.

www.wired.com...

Now, if they were producing cumulus or stratocumulus, that'd be a different matter.

Oh for sure, cloudy days are ALWAYS hotter than when the sun is beating down, good point !!

In winter, and all year round at night, it's usually warmer when it is cloudy than when under clear skies

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

AndyMayhew

ParasuvO

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

But they don't!

Korg.

Why?

Korg.

www.wired.com...

In winter, and all year round at night, it's usually warmer when it is cloudy than when under clear skies

Yes, the clouds prevent a small percent of the heat generated throughout the day that is stored in the earth from leaving the atmosphere...

However the total net effect of this is minuscule when compared with the heat load throughout the day. On a cloudy day some of the suns rays are reflected back out into space, some of the energy absorbed and some reaches the ground.

Global Dimming is an attempt to create a hazy cloud cover of a percentage of the planet to reduce Global warming by a percentage.

The Net effect of this is cooling not warming....

Korg.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The net effect is warming. See below. Educate before you masticate.

The study found "...an anomalous increase in the average diurnal temperature range (that is, the difference between the daytime maximum and night-time minimum temperatures) for the period 11-14 September 2001."

They go on to explain: "Because persisting contrails can reduce the transfer of both incoming solar and outgoing infrared radiation and so reduce the daily temperature range, we attribute at least a portion of this anomaly to the absence of contrails over this period."

Link to source.
edit on 2-10-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

network dude
The net effect is warming. See below. Educate before you masticate.

The study found "...an anomalous increase in the average diurnal temperature range (that is, the difference between the daytime maximum and night-time minimum temperatures) for the period 11-14 September 2001."

They go on to explain: "Because persisting contrails can reduce the transfer of both incoming solar and outgoing infrared radiation and so reduce the daily temperature range, we attribute at least a portion of this anomaly to the absence of contrails over this period."

Link to source.
edit on 2-10-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

Me accused of not educating lol... If only you knew.

I suggest you re-read the quote above and reassess!

Especially this bit...

Because persisting contrails can reduce the transfer of both incoming solar and outgoing infrared radiation and so reduce the daily temperature range

If what you are suggesting is true then on a clear night all the heat stored in both our atmosphere and the ground would radiate outwards into space.... This just isn't the case... if it were there would be ice on the ground every time there was a clear night....

No the NET effect of a clear day is more heating than cooling.... Just as the net effect of cloud cover is cooling not heating.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

If what you are suggesting is true then on a clear night all the heat stored in both our atmosphere and the ground would radiate outwards into space.... This just isn't the case... if it were there would be ice on the ground every time there was a clear night....

No the NET effect of a clear day is more heating than cooling.... Just as the net effect of cloud cover is cooling not heating.

Korg.

So a clear night isn't going to be colder than an overcast one? Seriously do you ever go outside?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

Korg.

So a clear night isn't going to be colder than an overcast one? Seriously do you ever go outside?

I didn't say that...

I said that if all the solar energy that was produced during the daytime was to radiate as you have suggested on a clear night there would be ice on the ground every time there was a clear night.

Of course it's cooler on a clear night and I acknowledge the warm air is indeed trapped under cloud cover.

What I said is that the total NET effect of a clear day and night as was shown in the 3 days proceeding 911 was warming not cooling.

Arguing over cold hard data is stupid. As I have said before, you may not like what the data tells you, but flatly arguing against cold hard data in black and white is frankly stupid.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Perhaps you should do your own peer reviewed study. That is what I quoted to you.

And I suppose you have nothing to say about my idea to prove to you that chemtrails are not real?

If you grow a pair and want to test your theory, the next time a line appears in the sky and you (with all your scientific eyeballs can muster) determine that the conditions do not support contrail formation, check the flight information.

Then you can try to figure out the logistics of carrying passengers, luggage, fuel, and chemicals to dump on the unsuspecting populace, all without going over weight. Then you can learn about LIFT.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Good Lord, if you are an educator and cannot understand the basic science of contrail formation and weather, then I truly hope none of my grand kids every have the punishment of "learning" from such a mind.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

network dude

Korg Trinity

Good Lord, if you are an educator and cannot understand the basic science of contrail formation and weather, then I truly hope none of my grand kids every have the punishment of "learning" from such a mind.

I see so you would like your grand kids to be taught to believe in everything they tell you and anything remotely odd ignore. especially if the Main Stream Media tells you to.

Open mind Open eyes!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Arguing over cold hard data is stupid. As I have said before, you may not like what the data tells you, but flatly arguing against cold hard data in black and white is frankly stupid.

Korg.

www.nature.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

I said that if all the solar energy that was produced during the daytime was to radiate as you have suggested on a clear night there would be ice on the ground every time there was a clear night.

you need the correct conditions for ice to form, ice wont always form just because its cold.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

Korg.

www.nature.com...

I skimmed through this paper and found nothing other than a study that only confimrs what I previously said.

Cloud cover regardless of origin traps warm air in and reflects solar energy out....

This is not the debate.

Science is done by observation... Why not go out on a cloudy day and tell me that it's warmer than a sunny day.... because that is effectively what you are saying.

What the report on the days preceding 911 showed is that the days were warmer and the nights cooler... Obvious really.....

This is not what I point to in my first post. Please re-read the original post and then comment.

The logic is sound I assure you, I have not made any scientific error. You may debate what I think but you can't deny well established scientific findings.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Science is done by observation... Why not go out on a cloudy day and tell me that it's warmer than a sunny day.... because that is effectively what you are saying.

Korg.

No it's not. It's the NET effect ya muppet. If you had the cover during the day then removed it at night then the effect would be one of cooling and vice versa.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join