It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

No one has supplied evidence to the contrary.

Are you sure about that?

What's up with this?

Dimming is observed over land and ocean in the SH, and over oceans in the NH, whereas a slight brightening occurred over NH land

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brightening where the "chemtrails" are?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation

No one has supplied evidence to the contrary.

Are you sure about that?

What's up with this?

Dimming is observed over land and ocean in the SH, and over oceans in the NH, whereas a slight brightening occurred over NH land

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brightening where the "chemtrails" are?

Clearly having difficulty reading the whole article then??

Patterns of surface solar radiation dimming and brightening at the turn of 21st century

As for the causes of the phenomenon, it appears that clouds have been primarily responsible for GDB beyond 2000, with aerosols playing a secondary role on a hemispherical/global basis. In the NH, the brightening resulting from a decreasing AOD tendency has been counterbalanced by the dimming produced by increased cloud cover, as shown by both ISCCP and MODIS data.

The Southern Hemisphere has undergone significant dimming due to a larger increase in cloud cover than in NH, which has dominated the slight dimming from increased aerosols.
The indicated SSR dimming of the Southern Hemisphere at the beginning of this century demonstrates that much remains to be learned about the responsible physical processes and climatic role of cloud and aerosol feedbacks.

Come one... when will you guys stop trying to take words out of context... especially when the text is there for all to read!

Korg.

edit on 25-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

KORG, HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY A CHEMTRAIL?

Please answer this question. It's vital to your OP being either real, or a trolling effort.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

network dude

KORG, HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY A CHEMTRAIL?

Please answer this question. It's vital to your OP being either real, or a trolling effort.

And exactly how did you make that leap?

The discussion is about the possible cause of Global Dimming not and I repeat not the nuisances of chemtrail identification. If you wish to discuss that then you are more than welcome to start your own thread on that very subject.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Chemtrails are a huge part of your theory right?
So how can we discuss your theory when chemtrails doesn't exist?
And IF it does exist, we do need some form of evidence.
Otherwise the discussion would be highly theoretical ASSUMING chemtrails are real.
That's fine but that's not what this discussion is, is it.
No it isn't because you claim chemtrails are real.
Had you acknowledged that they are only hypothetical, then I'm sure this discussion would suit you more.

But since you aren't speaking about chemtrails being hypothetical, then some proof is indeed needed in order to discuss the theory of which the chemtrails are a huge part of.

That is the leap he made. I hope you understand.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Korg, This your first mention of chemtrails in the OP

So I am stating that the Chemtrails are in fact seeding cloud cover to reduce global warming.... Sounds like a good thing right?

That is the entire paragraph too. You arent postulating 'chemtrails, should they exist'. You are stating it as if it is a fact. Everything regarding that massive hole in your theory followed on from there.

That is what stating means so let's not have any of that 'context' wriggling that you failed with to my last reply.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The discussion is about the possible cause of Global Dimming not and I repeat not the nuisances of chemtrail identification. If you wish to discuss that then you are more than welcome to start your own thread on that very subject.

So I have a question for you...maybe two..

In your OP what are those lines in the picture?

You see there are two choices, chemtrails or contrails, which one are they?

I would suggest in the future if you don't want to discuss a topic don't put the name in your OP.

edit on 25-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Come one... when will you guys stop trying to take words out of context... especially when the text is there for all to read!

That does include yourself, correct?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
OK. I told you guys to knock off the bickering. You did't.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 62  63  64   >>

join