It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Phage
reply to post by Korg Trinity

The research concluded that temperature rose by about 1 degree centigrade in that three-day period
This statement is incorrect. The research made no such conclusion.

The statement about dimming is also incorrect.Dimming is declining. That article is not a reliable source of information.

You are incorrect and your statements are also incorrect.

No, Phage was correct and the quote you gave above confirms it.

There was not an increase in temp, there was an increase in diurnal range.

And overall, the net effect of contrails globally is an increase in global temp

www.nature.com...

edit on 13-10-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UpEndedWorld

Oh my......

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Oh my......

www.wildheretic.com...

Have a look at this, o insane and twiztid one.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

www.wildheretic.com...

And read why this happens...

www.physlink.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Overall. Due to increased cloud cover in the southern hemisphere.

Do you know what diurnal means?

Again I urge you to review my orriginal post... take the time to watch the material posted....

Then when you have understood where I am comming from come back and ask me serious question.

Korg.

I've asked you serious questions repeatedly but as yet you've been completely unable to answer them

Come on asking me about what diurnal means is like asking a chef what is the term used for the measurement of water...

Give me a break.

How did you manage to get it so wrong then as others have pointed out?

And you clearly have not watched the source material in the first post or you would have an answer to your question.

Korg.

edit on 13-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

You've still to explain how you can manage to get clouds to form when the humidity is too low for clouds to form. You've still to explain how you know the humidity is too low. You've still to explain how you prevent the clouds from dissipating once you've managed to get them to form in an environment that wouldn't normally support them. You still haven't explained why persistent contrails persist.

Until you do that then your assertion is physically impossible.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reckoning is coming. give it up and make peace with yourselves,
all those here who would deliberately deceive their fellow man.
and you know who you are, as do most savvy people reading this and
other threads which you inundate.
I have come to believe that the chemtrailing is being done for benevolent
purposes, but now the time for the lies and deceptions surrounding it is through.

it is not the way to continue.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

www.wildheretic.com...

And read why this happens...

www.physlink.com...

you are an official story man all the way, eh?
when nothing is as it has been made to seem.

but I guess we all have our roles to play.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I have come to believe that the chemtrailing is being done for benevolent
purposes, but now the time for the lies and deceptions surrounding it is through.

And how long is this chemtrailing supposed to take, because it has supposedly been going on since the mid 90's and nothing has changed because of them?

Seems to be a huge waste of time and money with no real results.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

you are an official story man all the way, eh?
when nothing is as it has been made to seem.

Sorry but it is science that dictates the story, and you don't seem to understand it or you wouldn't try to pass off a fake moon video as evidence.

Can you prove the official story wrong?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Again I urge you to review my orriginal post... take the time to watch the material posted....

Then when you have understood where I am comming from come back and ask me serious question.

Korg.

I've asked you serious questions repeatedly but as yet you've been completely unable to answer them

Come on asking me about what diurnal means is like asking a chef what is the term used for the measurement of water...

Give me a break.

And you clearly have not watched the source material in the first post or you would have an answer to your question.

Korg.

You've still to explain how you can manage to get clouds to form when the humidity is too low for clouds to form. You've still to explain how you know the humidity is too low. You've still to explain how you prevent the clouds from dissipating once you've managed to get them to form in an environment that wouldn't normally support them. You still haven't explained why persistent contrails persist.

I haven't got it sooo wrong. You have clearly misunderstood what was written.

I have explained time after time after time...

If you haven't grasped it yet, and you have bothered to review the source material, no matter how many times I explain, it still is not going sink in is it?

Please watch the source material!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg.

Give me a break.

Korg.

If you haven't grasped it yet, and you have bothered to review the source material, no matter how many times I explain, it still is not going sink in is it?

Korg.

I take it then that you've abandoned your hypothesis that they are creating clouds where clouds can't naturally exist.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Your source material didn't prove chemtrails on the first page, and now 50 pages into this thread it still doesn't prove chemtrails exist, why do you keep insisting it does?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg.

Give me a break.

Korg.

Korg.

I take it then that you've abandoned your hypothesis that they are creating clouds where clouds can't naturally exist.

I take it then that you have totally ignored all that was said previously and all the sources as to how this happens??

Why don't you do yourself a favor and WATCH THE SOURCE MATERIAL!!!

Geeze!!!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Your source material didn't prove chemtrails on the first page, and now 50 pages into this thread it still doesn't prove chemtrails exist, why do you keep insisting it does?

And on page 52 you have yet to show me how chemtrails could be impossible.

Yet I have shown that Global dimming is a fact that is still occurring at a rate beyond our ability to understand the source of the particulate.

I have stated that I think Chemtrails are responsible for the spreading of particulate into the atmosphere with the express purpose of creating reflective clouds.

What may I ask is damn difficult to understand about that??

Korg.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And on page 52 you have yet to show me how chemtrails could be impossible.

And show me anywhere that I said they were an impossibity, because I have said this before that it could happen it just isn't happening now.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

What may I ask is damn difficult to understand about that??

Well, I have a hard time when someone says "I think something is happening", yet can't provide solid evidence to back that assertion.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

Yet I have shown that Global dimming is a fact that is still occurring at a rate beyond our ability to understand the source of the particulate.

It's not - it's declined since the 60s and 70s, although there are some suggestions of an increase due to increased industrialision in Asia.

environmentportal.in...

www.theguardian.com...

www.abc.net.au...

And anyway, this is caused by sulphur and other particulates in the stratosphere - which are not readily visible from the ground. This is what they look like:

(okay, that may be more a mix of ash and sulphur particulates, from the Sarychev eruption in 2009, but the principle remains)

I have stated that I think Chemtrails are responsible for the spreading of particulate into the atmosphere with the express purpose of creating reflective clouds.

But you have not explained how this is possible, given that high level clouds reflect more radiation back to Earth - ie are counterproductive for the proposed purpose.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

It's not - it's declined since the 60s and 70s, although there are some suggestions of an increase due to increased industrialision in Asia.

environmentportal.in...

www.theguardian.com...

www.abc.net.au...

And anyway, this is caused by sulphur and other particulates in the stratosphere - which are not readily visible from the ground. This is what they look like:

(okay, that may be more a mix of ash and sulphur particulates, from the Sarychev eruption in 2009, but the principle remains)

But you have not explained how this is possible, given that high level clouds reflect more radiation back to Earth - ie are counterproductive for the proposed purpose.

I have explained... the fact you ignore the explanations is not my fault.

Why not go and actually look at what Global Dimming actually means before continuously asking me how particulate can create reflective clouds...

If you disagree with that... then perhaps you could explain your definition of global dimming... I'm sure I would love to hear that.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg.

Give me a break.

Korg.

Korg.

I take it then that you have totally ignored all that was said previously and all the sources as to how this happens??

Why don't you do yourself a favor and WATCH THE SOURCE MATERIAL!!!

Geeze!!!

Korg.

You mean the material about making EXISTING clouds more reflective? How does that explain how to create clouds where they wouldn't occur naturally? You've had several attempts now and failed miserably due to your ignorance of the subject. You probably think you've explained it but you really really haven't. All you've done is what all chemtrail believers do and simply gloss over the details that make the theory impossible and skip straight to believing you must be correct because it appears to make sense with those details ignored.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What particulate?

Your own source says that the dimming is the result of clouds. Your own source says aerosols in the northern hemisphere are declining. Here is what your own source says:

In the NH, the brightening resulting from a decreasing AOD tendency has been counterbalanced by the dimming produced by increased cloud cover, as shown by both ISCCP and MODIS data.

meetingorganizer.copernicus.org...

AOD=Aerosol Optical Depth. Decreasing AOD in the northern hemisphere means less aerosols, not more.

edit on 10/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join