It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

This thread is about Chemtrails, NOT the curvature of the earth.

Please remain on topic.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

(post by exiteternity removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
To all those who think Chemtrails are fantasy, here's a rude awakening. It's been going on since the 1950's and probably continues to this day....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

What does anything in that video have to do with "chemtrails", aka misidentified contrails?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

What does anything in that video have to do with "chemtrails", aka misidentified contrails?

What does misidentified contrails have to do with chemtrails?

Korg.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

DenyObfuscation

Korg.

Unless proven otherwise, that's all they are.

The question was about the video. There is nothing there to create what you guys call chemtrails.

I see off topic desperation.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

DenyObfuscation

Korg.

Are you now changing your story and saying that every white line in the sky is a chemtrail?
All of them?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

DenyObfuscation

Is this a trick question? ....apart from them being the same thing?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

That is exactly what chemtrail believers do, they misidentify contrails and instead call them chemtrails.

So I would say it has alot to do with them.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

I guess you missed the part of the video where the reporter says "In Texas, planes were used to spread the chemicals"

That's ok though. I understand that some folks have a hard time understanding words....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

That is exactly what chemtrail believers do, they misidentify contrails and instead call them chemtrails.

...and some clowns are just sad.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I guess you missed the part of the video where the reporter says "In Texas, planes were used to spread the chemicals"

You guessed wrong. No one denies that chemicals can or have been dumped from planes. Crop dusting, firefighting and cloud seeding to name a few. What is unknown is how they could possibly produce those lines of clouds in the sky that the chemtrail enthusiasts are trying to save the world from.

That's ok though. I understand that some folks have a hard time understanding words....

Especially this word "chemtrail". Eliminate any potential misunderstanding here and explain exactly what a "chemtrail" is to you. If possible, give a definition you can stick with.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Let's see if you understand these words...

The spraying of a potentially toxic chemical in several cities in Army tests in the 1950's and 60's apparently had no adverse health effects, a National Research Council committee said today.

The 15-member committee said in a report that the compound, zinc cadmium sulfide, which was secretly sprayed from airplanes, rooftops and moving vehicles in 33 urban and rural areas of the United States and Canada, did not expose residents to chemical levels considered harmful.

www.nytimes.com...

Still doesn't prove chemtrails exist.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Ah, but is this not the point of the whole contrails are chemtrails hoax?

It diverts attention from the fact that there is simply no evidence nor any reason whatsoever that any spraying of any chemicals for any purpose would be visible from the ground (except briefly in the cases of crop dusting and the dropping of chemicals and water on fires etc).

Smoke and mirrors

(not that I'm suggesting that any clandestine spraying of any chemicals is actually taking place, but if it were .....)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Blarneystoner
To all those who think Chemtrails are fantasy, here's a rude awakening. It's been going on since the 1950's and probably continues to this day....

'Genocide' PMSL!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Korg Trinity

DenyObfuscation

Korg.

Unless proven otherwise, that's all they are.

The question was about the video. There is nothing there to create what you guys call chemtrails.

I see off topic desperation.

Lack of direct evidence does not equate to a negative.

And attempting to force the hand of off topic snips is not a sign of desperation?

Korg.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

And that is exactly what a closed minded person does. Deny everything other than their own belief!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Blarneystoner

DenyObfuscation

Genocide seems to be particularly difficult for some people. Makes a story sound a lot more dramatic though don't you think?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Blarneystoner

But surely, everyone knows that planes can spread chemicals. Such things have been done, for fair and foul reasons, for almost a century.

But that isn't "chemtrails" is it. If you think it is then, with respect, you don't actually know what you are talking about.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join