It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
I would not hire him a sous chef but offer him a job in the kitchen and offer him time with the head or executive chef. I would have the exec show him a few dinners and ask him to try it. If that didn't work I'd see if he'd fit in the front.

But that's just me, I'm the helpful type.

That is all well and good but the moral of the story is you do not try to jam the square peg into the round hole when you are the one footing the expenses.

If they guy is not a good fit and is unwilling to take a pay cut and do something different (wait tables) then I would not hire him as my business is not a charity. I joined the Masons to do charitable endevors.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I tried to explain in my last thread how we all are missing important pieces of the puzzle and therefore are making mistakes and poor decisions as a result.

I tried to avoid being negative, and instead focused on education and information awareness.

Goal : Promote creativity, logic, curiosity, etc.

Over time as I learn more and unlock one mystery after the other, I came to the realization that my views and opinions of everyone around me were misled and inaccurate.
So adapting and evolving the mental state comes with advancement, poor ideas need to be dropped.

It all works out in the end though it seems.

Anyways soon I will bring out the JuggerNaught and break down more walls.
So stay tuned for the next sonic nebula!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

If they guy is not a good fit and is unwilling to take a pay cut and do something different (wait tables) then I would not hire him as my business is not a charity. I joined the Masons to do charitable endevors.

Well if someone really wants a job and needs it, waiting tables is a Godsend.
Hell flipping burgers is a job and will pay some bills.

The way I see it is this:

If someone thinks they are all elite, they can create their own business and run it however they want.
*The Hard Way*

If someone just wants a job, they can do whatever is needed to be done according to their managers specifications. *The Easy Way*

At no point is Free Will threatened or even challenged.
I like things this way because Freedom is clearly the best route to prosperity.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

We're the ones desperate to call other people names? Shall we go through your posts in this thread and compare who is the mudslinger? You calling us childish and name-callers is hilarious ironic. Hi there kettle.

Just because they don't like the truth, are you scared of the truth? Are you scared of reality?

I've yet to see something truth spoken about Freemasonry that damns Freemasonry.

Because I just told you something REAL and your reaction was pretty extreme.

No, you told us something that can't be verified.

You sound like your still a teenager in your rebellious "you don't know me" stage.

Henry Makow?! That's your evidence?! Maybe you can go to a white supremacist page to find info on Africans.

As to your second link, Freemasonry is actually very Christian if you stand back and look at it all. Your source is also full of many pieces of false information. Freemasonry is not a conglomerate of religions, it is just tolerant of religions...yes, yes, I know, that whole tolerant thing is alien to many of you anti-Masons. There is no worship of Lucifer in Freemasonry.

As it is tolerant of various religions, it cannot give prayers to any one deity. This would cause disharmony among the Brothers. Now when you go to such groups like a Commandery or Preceptory of Knights Templar, everything is done in the name of Christ.

Its secret oaths bind its members to come to the aid of a brother, to lie when necessary, to protect a brother even if he has committed a great criminal act. Masonic judges are bound to set their brothers free should it at all be possible or at least to give them the lightest sentence applicable to the crimes committed. Police officials will not arrest or at least will do whatever they can to protect fellow Freemasons. Keep in mind that the higher the rank in civil government, police agencies, and in the military the more likely it is that the person is a Freemason. They see to the promotion of their own members.

Completely false as is the rest of the crap spouted on that site.

As to your 3rd link on the Jesters, 19 members is 0.002% of the entire fraternity. Those were involved were dealt with by civil authorities and kicked out by the Masonic fraternity. By the logic of your 2nd link, the Jesters should never have been arrested, charged, and found guilty...even your own sources betray itself. LOL

The whole pedophilia thing has been shown as nothing, but hot-air. Freemasonry in England has been under constant assault by the ignorant, the tyrannical, and the zealous; nothing more than a bunch of witch-hunts and "red scares" that have proven no wrong doing of the Freemasons.

Plus, all you have done is posted from blogs whose information cannot be corroborated and some stuff you have posted is old news. You post blogs as if they are anything, but the perception and opinion of the author.

Jesus is Savior is a blasphemous site and ran by a bunch of religious fanatics who apparently are okay with lying, committing a sin, as long as it suits their agenda.

You keep stating your posts as "FACT", but what it really is, is just "PERCEPTION" and "OPINION". And putting it in ALL CAPS doesn't give it more validity.

reply to post by thruthseek3r

Those are cute little drawings, but some drawings pulled from the Internet is hardly evidence or truth.

Enough of the lies and deceit, time for freedom and truth.

What about other people's freedom? Do they not have the freedom to meet? Or do they need your validation and approval first? Because if that is the case, that's not freedom that's privileges given under a fascist rule.

TPTB = the people to blame

Your dollar bill image is completely false. Annuit Coeptis doesn't mean "announcing conception" nor does Novus Ordo Seclorum mean "Secular New Order", but rather "New Order of the Ages". I love how 13 must be aligned with the Illuminati rather than the fact there were 13 colonies.

The dollar bill was designed over many years and by 4 different committees. Charles Thomson is really the brains behind the final design. You seem to be as ignorant on history as you are on Freemasonry: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well I would agree. Sacrificing ones business for the sake of one person can potentially hurt dozens or more employees by bad business decisions resulting in closure downsizing.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yeah the community is really poor on the abilities to decode symbolism currently.

I will take this as a indicator that since no one debates my symbolic interpretations, they must be pretty dang accurate.

Of course we all make little mistakes along the way, that comes with the territory.

Here are some tips for anyone who really wants to decode symbolism properly:

#1 Find out the Proper Name of the Symbol
#2 Learn it's origins historically
#3 Read the descriptions other authors have suggested for their "Meanings", and pay close attention to the key terms or phrases they apply.
#4 Get creative, look at the symbol and "Look" for similar related symbols that share meaning/shapes/themes.
#5 Use etymology and rhyme scheme to unlock connections and related topics to gain further perspectives on symbol of interest.

Takes a lot of time and brain energy sure, but the benefits far outweigh the expenses.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Rosinitiate
There are connections that are gained and favors earned that an average person might not get. Is it fair? No, not really...

I happen to belong a cigar club, a train club and a Corvette club and I have done favors for people at each of them; locating work, etc.

Networking is part of life (unless you are a hermit) and people generally go with the known entity as opposed to a total stranger and often take the advice of friends in matters such as these. None of this is bad as these people still needed to prove themselves to whoever was doing the hiring.

To expand on this further as a former business owner take this hypothetical situation into consideration:

I happen to be sitting in lodge and a Brother says:

"Hey Brother, I heard you have a couple of restaurants, are you hiring?"

"Why yes I am, I need a sous chef. Do you know somoene looking for work?"

"I do, Brother Louis Ciper in Take Over the World Lodge #666 needs a job."

"Send him over, I would be happy to see him."

Brother Ciper shows up for the interview and it turns out he only knows how to do Barbeque and has no idea how to cook Italian food. Would you hire him for your Italian restaurant?

edit on 28-9-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

Why do people get so upset about Networking? Almost everyone would rather hire a friend or at least someone they know for some type of job as long as they are qualified. Why do you think most Colleges, fraternities, and sororities use their important alumi as a selling point? I could be wrong but doesn't Freemasonry kick people out if they find out they joined for career advantages? I find it hard to believe all these CEO Masons hire their friends for top positions even if they aren't qualified, that would be a horrible idea that could bankrupt a business.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If you have all these bad stories involving Freemasonry why don't you make a thread detailing these events with proof? I'm sure we would all love for you to expose these evil people including listing their names, lodge numbers, and crimes plus I'm sure the masons would love to get rid of these bad apples. If you personally know these evil people and have facts backing up your story why not expose them and I find it horrible that you know these people are doing horrible things and you don't expose them. Right now your acting just like other anti-mason story tellers saying you have all these personal stories about evil Freemasons and instead of offering proof you post a bunch of unreliable anti-mason sites that have nothing to do with your story. Look how many other people on this site have posted similar stories like yours and then been caught lying. Does anyone remember the Walla Walla fake Mason who posted all these stories about evil Masons and was later caught using the same story and pictures on a biker forum but this time blaming it on Hells Angels? So theabsolutetruth are you going to help expose these evil masons who have hurt you and other innocent people?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog
I could be wrong but doesn't Freemasonry kick people out if they find out they joined for career advantages?

That is correct. It is called joining for mercenary motives.

I find it hard to believe all these CEO Masons hire their friends for top positions even if they aren't qualified, that would be a horrible idea that could bankrupt a business.

Which was exactly my point. This line of reasoning applies to all situations where someone makes accusations that a person got the job solely because they were a Mason. They may have gotten the opportunity to attempt to get the job because they knew a Brother that was hiring but they still needed to prove that they were capable of doing the job.

As a side note, if I were ever to hire a Mason or recommend them to a friend for a position I would have much higher expectations for them that they would do an above and beyond job or I would not even consider making the recommendation to begin with.

edit on 28-9-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because he doesn't network

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

If you have all these bad stories involving Freemasonry why don't you make a thread detailing these events with proof?

Or a book, I hear there is more money in it!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

nancyliedersdeaddog
I could be wrong but doesn't Freemasonry kick people out if they find out they joined for career advantages?

That is correct. It is called joining for mercenary motives.

I find it hard to believe all these CEO Masons hire their friends for top positions even if they aren't qualified, that would be a horrible idea that could bankrupt a business.

Which was exactly my point. This line of reasoning applies to all situations where someone makes accusations that a person got the job solely because they were a Mason. They may have gotten the opportunity to attempt to get the job because they knew a Brother that was hiring but they still needed to prove that they were capable of doing the job.

As a side note, if I were ever to hire a Mason or recommend them to a friend for a position I would have much higher expectations for them that they would do an above and beyond job or I would not even consider making the recommendation to begin with.

edit on 28-9-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because he doesn't network

I agree 100% it's kind of like rich/upper middle class families usually can help their kids or friends get a interview but not always the job. I admit the job I got was because I found out a alumni of my fraternity had a couple of summer internships open and was interviewing people of course my boss even told me he expected more out of me than my co workers. The funny thing is Networking happens with almost every group no matter how big or small but I would bet it's not a common thing in Masonry for many reasons including it's against the rules and most people usually join when they are older and already established in their careers. I bet most people if they had a chance would hire/strongly consider hiring their friend/someone they know as long as they are equally qualified. Heck look at our President who more than likely joined Reverend Wright church so he could rub elbows with the important black people of Chicago or at least I hope that's the case since I sure as heck hope he didn't enjoy Wright's extremist views on certain topics haha.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

nancyliedersdeaddog

If you have all these bad stories involving Freemasonry why don't you make a thread detailing these events with proof?

Or a book, I hear there is more money in it!

Of course you can't forget the book and 3 picture deal! There is a lot of money in anti-masonic views and conspiracy theories plus the viewers usually let you get away with a few false predictions and bad info
. Who knew it was so profitable to combine religion with bashing groups of innocent people haha.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Here is an interesting link directly related with the secret societies, it shows small details a general portrait of what is going on.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The real thing about the whole thread is to say that the occult doers who are using their magic knowledge for the bad have to be shown into public attention. The masses needs to understand what is truly going on, how the black magicians are using their knowledge to opress humanity. They need to know there is more than the mere 3 dimensions we live in. They need to know the truth more than anything else if we are to reach a true freedom.

Thruthseek3r
edit on 28-9-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

OP, after 5 pages maybe you are ready to give the name of and details of the secret society you must have belonged to.

You continue to speak of your facts and first hand observations of the secret society that you claim was of the occult.

Just throw us a few tidbits such as a special hand shake, pass word, maybe order of meetings and what or who did you pledge allegiance to.

Thank you for an interesting thread.

I see no sense in continuing to respond to you again.
I was not replying to nancyliedersdeaddog. I was replying to the OP.
Just watched one of the best college football games I have watched this year.
UGA............44 LSU............41
Go Big Dawgs

De Colores
edit on 28-9-2013 by dizziedame because: To brag about them Dawgs.

edit on 28-9-2013 by dizziedame because: to correct a mistake

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I'm a little confused so was your comment directed to me or the OP?
P.S. I was also watching that great game and I can't remember the last time LSU put up 41 points and lost, plus you have to feel bad for Mettenberger even if he's always been a punk haha.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If you had to chance to be mentored by an illuminati member would you?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Drilluminati

Yes of course....

I thirst for knowledge and like to think I keep an open mind.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I hadn't looked at your responses yet.

reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yeah just ask David Icke or Alex Jones.

Yes, we're a bunch of lil wizards bending our will on the world.

reply to post by Drilluminati

Meh, why not.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Drilluminati
If you had to chance to be mentored by an illuminati member would you?

I think it would depend on who's going to be the mentor, your definition of the illuminati, and what I would have to do. If I could be mentored by Bush Jr. from Herold and Kumar 2 then heck yeah but let's say it was Al Gore I would have to go with a no, I couldn't stand listening to him brag about creating the internet, carbon foot prints, and the dangers of manbearpig

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join