It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kdyam

NO, you are one of those Oregonial masons. I hear you guys are the ones everyone is talking about.
Who knows what kind of crazy things go on in Oregon. I mean, I have never been there or anything, but I bet it's all satanic and junk.

Wait, did I just judge something with having ZERO prior knowledge of it? Oops, that sure was a stupid thing to do.

(sorry for the sarcasm at your expense brother. I am just an ass that way
)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Adam just reinvigorated the consciousness that is the ILLUMINATI

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No worries brother, you can have one at my expense! I think it's hilarious... you just summed up what a lot of people think about our fraternity from reading the internet or watching spam t.v.. I have always thought that a lot of the people who write the scathing articles about masons are the ones we found to be not upstanding individuals when they petitioned for the degrees and denied them.. and then they got mad at us.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kdyam

Which part of my post are you disputing?

Seeing as you neither know me not my life experiences nor those I know and have known, perhaps you would like to tell of which part of my post you are calling me paranoid and an idiot over?

If anyone sounds paranoid it is those that get jumpy, sounding like 12 years olds desperate for joining some sick old mans club, so desperate they lower themselves to name calling those that have life experiences that they shared on a thread. Just because they don't like the truth, are you scared of the truth? Are you scared of reality? Because I just told you something REAL and your reaction was pretty extreme.

Perhaps you are defensive, because you are a mason, but you don't sound mature enough, perhaps you want people to think of you as a mason because it is some macho show of power, or perhaps you want to join?

Either way, don't comment on my business and experiences that you know nothing of!
edit on 27-9-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

network dude
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I never mentioned ''whole town''.

I wouldn't tell you the name of any locations obviously.

Here, masons are 'initiated' into membership mostly on referral and most would gladly be a mason if they could because of the doors it opens. There is a lot of unemployment in the UK.

It isn't some 'scouting for members god loving charity club' that you are implying of the US masons.

Perhaps 'devil worshiping misogynist jobs for the boys club for the small minded' might be more accurate.

That's rather.... Creative...

I happen to know many Masons in the UK and not a single one of them is a devil worshipper or a misogynist. Must only be some weird side cult in your town who pretends to be Masons.

Oh, and every Masonic group I have ever heard of is by invitation only. It's no secret that any potential candidate must ASK to become a member and then they are sponsored by a Lodge member. Still, actual acceptance is a group decision.

Nothing overly nefarious about that... Under your definition of conspiracy, all fraternities and sororities would also be evil.

edit on 27-9-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

(post by theabsolutetruth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

That's rather .....insert equally offensive and sarcastic term!

You do not know of those I know of nor of the things I know and have personally seen that they did, and it involved devil worshipping, fact!

Whether they are fronting as masons and doing other things is irrelevant.

I know of the things I have seen, whether you have seen such things or know of such things or not is irrelevant.

I said they are referred, are you disputing this?

I never mentioned any ''definition of conspiracy'', perhaps you should check T&C's reference straw man arguments!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You keep referring to the T&C and calling your slander "facts" but have provided no proof, news articles, pictures, police reports, criminal trials, testimony, or anything to PROVE your "facts" and until you do, I assume you are full of it. You cry about personal attacks, but that's all you have done since entering this thread.

I call BS on every libel statement you've made here. The only guilty party I see is you of defamation.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Carreau

You keep referring to the T&C and calling your slander "facts" but have provided no proof, news articles, pictures, police reports, criminal trials, testimony, or anything to PROVE your "facts" and until you do, I assume you are full of it. You cry about personal attacks, but that's all you have done since entering this thread.

I call BS on every libel statement you've made here. The only guilty party I see is you of defamation.

You do not know the definition of ''slander'' or ''libel'' or ''defamation'' obviously!

Furthermore you are not me, you do not know me, nor my life story, therefore you do not know my life experiences or the things I have seen and the things I know so, do not comment on my experiences, knowledge or the things I have seen.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

The illuminatis, freemasons and so on have been acting in the dark for so long and the MSM covering the issue would be the best solution to expose those doers of the occult.

Just go down to your local Lodge and talk to them, maybe petition to join and you can find out for yourself there is nothing nefarious going on.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You do not know the definition of ''slander'' or ''libel'' or ''defamation'' obviously! Furthermore you are not me, you do not know me, nor my life story, therefore you do not know my life experiences or the things I have seen and the things I know so kindly do not comment on my experiences, knowledge or the things I have seen.

I will comment of anything I please and you have no say in it. ATS motto: pics or it didn't happen.

slan·der [slan-der] Show IPA noun 1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander. 2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

(lī'bəl) pronunciation n. A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation. The act of presenting such material to the public.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, or traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation.

Hmmm seems I was correct and you did do all three, or is the dictionary written by devil-worshipping baby-eating town controlling, life ruinning evilllllllll masons?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Free and open society comes when we teach our children about the sense of right and wrong.

They teach polygraph experts the science of this sense, but limit children to 5 carnal or primitive senses...

Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket - Always Let Your Conscience Be Your G
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZzNOkcEgM

You see what happened to Kennedy(s) for even thinking about it..

Mother Shipton or Alias/Pen Name/whoever, someone wrote it!

And before the race is built anew
A silver serpent comes to view
And spew out men of like unknown
To mingle with the earth now grown
Cold from its heat and these men can
Enlighten the minds of future man.

To intermingle and show them how
To live and love and thus endow
The children with the second sight.
A natural thing so that they might
Grow graceful, humble and when they do
The Golden Age will start anew.

Until then, no free and open Paradise!!

afterthought:
I blame Money.....
Steal form Peter to pay Tom!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There are plenty of people that have similar experiences of masons, many prepared to say so publicly.

www.henrymakow.com...

Areas under Masonic control are best avoided. If you're considering relocation, take the time to thoroughly investigate that area first and get a "feel" for it. Talk with people and observe their reactions. Note how many vehicles have Masonic symbols affixed to bumpers, windows and rear areas. Locate any Lodges that might be in the town and also note how many others exist in surrounding communities. Above all, learn to apply the knowledge you glean about the Masons and share it freely with your non-Masonic associates.

Be aware that you are dealing with a criminal mentality. Regardless of social standing or their place in the community, Freemasons are basically "gang- bangers". Everything you say can and will be used against you if it's in the interests of the Freemasonic cause and the gain of those at the top of their local organization. Keep this in mind if you happen to find yourself "passing the time of day" with someone you're not sure of.

What next?

The strength of this evil cabal lies in the fact that they are hiding in plain sight. Exposing them to the world would be like turning on a light in a room full of cockroaches.

This is exactly what happened in the Northeast during the mid-1820's http:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party forcing the Masons to
lower their profile and bringing about the anti-Masonic Movement.
In some circles, this was called the Masonic War and was marked by the
lynching of Masons and the destruction of their lodges. - See more at: www.henrymakow.com...

www.cephas-library.com...

Freemasonry is a self-serving secret organization that has at its higher levels the full intent to control the world, largely in association with religion. Contrary to the opinion of many, even at the Blue Lodge levels (the first three stages of Freemasonry), it is not a Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist or Hindu organization. It is a conglomerate of all religious beliefs including Satanism. It is a Luciferian worshipping organization bent on domination of the world.

Freemasonry has become a religion unto itself with developed rituals that omit reference to particular beliefs and focusing upon an indifferent god called The Great Architect of the Universe (GAOTU). For instance, one may not pray in the name of "Jesus." If a Christian lodge does so, and it is reported to the grand lodge, it can be closed. Nor, supposedly, can one pray to Allah or in the name of any other god or goddess—though pagan gods are often symbolized.

Its secret oaths bind its members to come to the aid of a brother, to lie when necessary, to protect a brother even if he has committed a great criminal act. Masonic judges are bound to set their brothers free should it at all be possible or at least to give them the lightest sentence applicable to the crimes committed. Police officials will not arrest or at least will do whatever they can to protect fellow Freemasons. Keep in mind that the higher the rank in civil government, police agencies, and in the military the more likely it is that the person is a Freemason. They see to the promotion of their own members.

Prime ministers and other civil government leaders are bound to pardon or otherwise set free Freemasons, including war criminals, when deemed opportune. When a Freemason is in need, or the opportunity avails itself, government benefits are showered upon him. Government contracts are awarded to fellow Freemasons. Among qualified astronauts a Freemason is apt to be selected. Revolutions, Rebellions, World Wars, and World Organizations (example: League of Nations) are often associated with or even fomented by Freemasons.

Collusion among Freemasons is rampant in society, government, and religion of all faiths. Muslims, Jewish, Catholics and others cooperate when it is to their advantage to do so and will even finance each other when it is profitable or serves Masonic goals. Prisoners of War who are Freemasons are given special treatment by captor Freemasons. Injustices in regard to non Freemasons by Freemasons are commonly overlooked. It must be kept in mind that Masonic oaths and their other practices are self-serving. They are not favorable to non-members who are seen as pawns to be either used (canon fodder) or disposed of at will.

masonicleaks.com...

Second, there are Court Documents filed in The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida Miami Division which indicated there was a problem within the Jesters’ Order (Case Number 07-21228-CIV-Martinez-Bandstra, dated December 20, 2007). The documents list 57 witnesses, 19 of which are believed to be members of the Jesters. These witnesses were to testify about illegal drugs and child prostitution. See the attached documents showing the statements from the abused children, the original civil complaint, and the witness list from that legal proceeding.

Third, on March 9, 2008, a retired New York State Supreme Court Justice resigned his post as a hearing officer. The resignation came as federal agents investigate his alleged role in taking a local massage parlor worker across state lines for purposes of prostitution. The FBI and U.S. Border Patrol agents determined it was necessary to investigate allegations that retired Judge Ronald H. Tills, his former law clerk, and a retired police captain took the female massage parlor employee in a motor home to a gathering of members of a nationwide group called the Royal Order of Jesters.

At the Jesters event, law enforcement officials said, the woman allegedly was paid to perform sexual favors. Police said the men who took her to the event could face federal criminal charges for transporting the female across state lines for the purposes of prostitution. These men were found guilty and sentenced to a prison term.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The real question is, how do we individual people inform government that it does not have the authority on us in the first place?

The word authority actually means permission, as in “consent of the governed”. This literally means that we allow government on us simply by never informing it that it can’t. And through our implied tacit consent (silence is consent), we are literally being turned into voluntary slaves.

So I think its about time to withdraw that consent. It’s time for some action, civil disobedience, and dissent…...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

You won't comment about me on ATS in such a personal manner, it is against T&C, you want pictures of the things I seen?

Perhaps you are of the devil worshiping variety or just a defender of evil?

ATS motto isn't ''pics...blah blah'' nor would any judge or jury worth their salt consider such a ridiculous notion!

I didn't name names, yet, so libel, slander and defamation isn't applicable!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If they are fronting as masons then it is relevant because they wouldn't actually be masons... we dont recognize any clandestine bodies as being masons. I think CIAGygpsie summed it up quite well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join