It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
There are plenty of people that have similar experiences of masons, many prepared to say so publicly.

www.henrymakow.com...

This is exactly what happened in the Northeast during the mid-1820's http:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party forcing the Masons to
lower their profile and bringing about the anti-Masonic Movement.
In some circles, this was called the Masonic War and was marked by the
lynching of Masons and the destruction of their lodges.

Now where have I head stories like this before................

Fine sources you have there.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

edit on 28-9-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by kdyam

I am just an ass that way
)

I can vouch for ND in that regard

Fitz

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Carreau

My 'statement' is of personal experience and FACT.

The fact that you are disputing my own personal experience is something of a concern.

Your statement may be of personal experience. Until and unless validated by a disinterested third party, it is opinion not "FACT". That Carreau doubts your opinion/"experience" is nothing more than a reasonable and healthy skepticism, an attribute much required here

Fitz

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

BubbaJoe
I am not a mason, am agnostic, so am disqualified. I have several family members that are masons, and some that belong to the Knights of Columbus (Opposite sides of the family, obviously) Both are secret societies driven by a higher power, and both do good deeds. Bad things are committed by all sorts of people, the Catholics, Prostestants, Muslims, Hindu's, and athiests. Why do we all condemn one entire group for the acts committed by one part of their group. ALL MEMBERS OF A GROUP ARE NOT CRIMINALS OR RADICALS.

We ALL need to quit talking in absolutes, and realize that we are all human beings. In the whole meaning of life, we probably have more in common than differences.

Buzzkill!

Fitz

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
I'm no fan of evil nefarious NWO, PNAC having, country bombing, resource stealing secret societies. But to paint them all with one stroke is a little extreme. I only say this because, wasnt the Underground Railroad a secret society?

A group of people working in secret swearing an oath to help any slave make it to freedom i would think may qualify.

Shhhh! They were a good secret society (unless you happened to be a slave owner with property on the lam). theabsolutetruth is only concerned with the 'bad' secret societies of which his personal 'facts' should be sufficient enough for you to nod and not have the temerity to dispute.

Fitz

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Fitzgibbon

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Carreau

My 'statement' is of personal experience and FACT.

The fact that you are disputing my own personal experience is something of a concern.

Your statement may be of personal experience. Until and unless validated by a disinterested third party, it is opinion not "FACT". That Carreau doubts your opinion/"experience" is nothing more than a reasonable and healthy skepticism, an attribute much required here

Fitz

Quite right, mon ami...

It is, however, her/his reality. And regardless of whether the rest of us share that reality or not, I feel sorry that she/he lives with that kind of hate and distrust in her/his heart.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

CIAGypsy
Quite right, mon ami...

It is, however, her/his reality. And regardless of whether the rest of us share that reality or not, I feel sorry that she/he lives with that kind of hate and distrust in her/his heart.

Whatever his/her reality may be, it's a questionable reality that relies on oft-debunked 'proof'/outright lies as has been linked-to. It's that same kind of 'reality' that has me avoid the 9/11 sub-forum.

Fitz

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Fitzgibbon
It's that same kind of 'reality' that has me avoid the 9/11 sub-forum.

We all know you were the one who pushed the detonator button that started the implosion so it is probably best that you do stay out of there.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Fitzgibbon

network dude
reply to post by kdyam

I am just an ass that way
)

I can vouch for ND in that regard

Fitz

It's great to have a brother that will vouch for you.
I feel validated.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Carreau
reply to post by thruthseek3r

The illuminatis, freemasons and so on have been acting in the dark for so long and the MSM covering the issue would be the best solution to expose those doers of the occult.

Just go down to your local Lodge and talk to them, maybe petition to join and you can find out for yourself there is nothing nefarious going on.

Well, instead of myself getting involved in any form of cult, what I am saying and it was the initial intended purpose of the thread, was simply to say that some secret societies runs the world. I am here talking about the ones at the highest degrees, the thirteen family names or bloodlines of the illuminati:
Astor, Bundy, Collins, DuPont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russell and Van Duyn families.

These are the ones which has to exposed for what they truly do behind the curtain. I am talking about the Hel Fire club, the Grand Druid council, the council of thirtheen and many more. What rituals and other occult ceremonies that are being done needs to be said to the general public.

Enough of the lies and deceit, time for freedom and truth.

This picture can be viewed in more details searching the word: Bilderbergers in a search engine and enlarging it, you will see more clearly the details of the words typed-in.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

BubbaJoe
I am not a mason, am agnostic, so am disqualified. I have several family members that are masons, and some that belong to the Knights of Columbus (Opposite sides of the family, obviously) Both are secret societies driven by a higher power, and both do good deeds. Bad things are committed by all sorts of people, the Catholics, Prostestants, Muslims, Hindu's, and athiests. Why do we all condemn one entire group for the acts committed by one part of their group. ALL MEMBERS OF A GROUP ARE NOT CRIMINALS OR RADICALS.

Well I think the issue lies with the head of the snake as it were. It would make sense i suppose to wrap oneself with good deeds while out to do no good. Hmmm, much like the Grinch who Stole Christmas.

Interesting concept, and yes I can see that happening, much like it has happened in the Catholic church. To paint one entire group of people with the same brush, however, is not a good idea.
edit on 9/28/2013 by BubbaJoe because: Because my fingers are slower than my brain.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

madenusa
The real question is, how do we individual people inform government that it does not have the authority on us in the first place?

The word authority actually means permission, as in “consent of the governed”. This literally means that we allow government on us simply by never informing it that it can’t. And through our implied tacit consent (silence is consent), we are literally being turned into voluntary slaves.

So I think its about time to withdraw that consent. It’s time for some action, civil disobedience, and dissent…...

It's time to think how do we expose those who control the world behind the curtain. If we are to to really want this it will happen and the real criminals will be put in jail, soon enough, fair enough.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So I'm confused, sorry OP, are we talking Masons or all secret societies? Like Rosicrucians, are they all bad too?

I noticed this thread turned into a Masonic love fest, quite interesting but truth is most Msons are just regular people. My neighbor is Mason and I have an affiliation to Rosicrucianism, yet we get along swimmingly. In fact months back when my electric was temporarily shut off is was my neighbor mason who ran an electrical cord over the fence so i can plug in my fridge. He is also the gentleman who lets me use his driveway so i don't have to park in the street. He is the same man who mows my lawn on weekends i have my daughter. So.....lets not, as I said before lump them all together.

There are groups however who have been plotting for this or that. There are connections that are gained and favors earned that an average person might not get. Is it fair? No, not really but then again, if someone was to offer my neighbor a favor in life whether career or otherwise, I say good on him, he deserves it.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

My apologies I thought you were asking a serious question and I was offering a serious answer. Had I known you were creating a BS thread and had no intention of wanting actual answers I wouldn't have wasted time here.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, there are certain families and groups of powerful people who should, for the sake of humanity, throw themselves off of bridges posthaste.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why is it no one bothers to actually learn the entirety of this particular speech? The video you posted is but a part of a much larger speech where he in fact states that we need greater secrecy and when he talked about "secret societies" he wasn't talking about private groups, but talking the transparency of government; look at what was happening around the time of this speech and the audience he was speaking to.

The illuminatis, freemasons and so on have been acting in the dark for so long and the MSM covering the issue would be the best solution to expose those doers of the occult.

Well, the Illuminati hasn't existed since the end of the 18th century and Freemasonry hasn't worked in the dark as our buildings are easily identifiable and the fact that we have websites that list our meeting times and officers who are in charge. We're not a secret society as we don't hide our membership, but rather we are a private society with some secrets.

What exactly is wrong with secrecy? www.travelingtemplar.com...

As we are a private organization though, we don't need to justify our privacy and at least by the US Constitution, I have the right to assemble with those whom I wish to.

Enough of the deception, disinformation and the lies upon us, humans and let the truth breaking out the taboos in good manner to avoid mass fear or worst, anarchy.

It is time for the lies about Freemasonry to stop, but alas ignorant people are going to continue with their defamation.

2manyholes
It's getting them away from the Miley's and Beibers, cell phones and video games and night time tv. We have become complacent and it's going to bite us in the ass unfortunately.

C Wright Mills called people "cheerful robots".

reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Uh huh...now if you could actually prove anything and move away from pure conjecture.

Rikku
...freemasons is just boyscouts for old men who dont want to grow up.

I'm 29...

What abusive comments exactly? Calling you out is hardly abusive. Quit with the faux outrage and martyrdom.

Masonic town? What's that?

You are talking in vague generalities and have yet to give anything that would be considered evidence or fact, but rather have only posted your perception, which is not indicative of reality.

Putting aside you have yet to prove anyone you've spoken of is actually a Mason, you talk about corruption, grudges, and nepotism as if they are unique to Freemasonry when in fact its not.

Are there bad apples in Freemasonry? Sure, but you don't burn down an orchard over a few bad apples.

ETA seeing as you are referring to US health care systems and masons buying groceries implies you know nothing of the UK or how masons function here.

So you're saying there is no charitable actions by the British Masons? Plus, there's more to Freemasonry than just what is in England.

Hence it would be a good idea if you did not comment on things you know nothing of.

I don't know, you seem to do it.

Furthermore ''did they buy your groceries'' is a demeaning statement and a personal attack.

You poor thing. Did you survive such a horrific thing? Please, you're faux outrage is silly and sad; you're being overly sensitive and trying to act as though you've been subjected to something horrible when ND made a mocking comment.

Again, your perception is not reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
There are connections that are gained and favors earned that an average person might not get. Is it fair? No, not really...

I happen to belong a cigar club, a train club and a Corvette club and I have done favors for people at each of them; locating work, etc.

Networking is part of life (unless you are a hermit) and people generally go with the known entity as opposed to a total stranger and often take the advice of friends in matters such as these. None of this is bad as these people still needed to prove themselves to whoever was doing the hiring.

To expand on this further as a former business owner take this hypothetical situation into consideration:

I happen to be sitting in lodge and a Brother says:

"Hey Brother, I heard you have a couple of restaurants, are you hiring?"

"Why yes I am, I need a sous chef. Do you know somoene looking for work?"

"I do, Brother Louis Ciper in Take Over the World Lodge #666 needs a job."

"Send him over, I would be happy to see him."

Brother Ciper shows up for the interview and it turns out he only knows how to do Barbeque and has no idea how to cook Italian food. Would you hire him for your Italian restaurant?

edit on 28-9-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Carreau

My apologies I thought you were asking a serious question and I was offering a serious answer. Had I known you were creating a BS thread and had no intention of wanting actual answers I wouldn't have wasted time here.

It was not a question, but an affirmation. This thread is only BS as one believes it is, but from my own experience, very evil thing are happening in the unseen everyday around us. Some are in the known about it and the whole goal of the thread was simply to mention that TPTB, the thirteen families and whoever they answer on will be exposed for what they do, the New world order, the Novus ordo seclorum will simply not happen, it will be prevented at any cost.

This thing which started such a long time ago, maybe longer than we all can imagine will simply not come to a realization however how much work labor, power and money they have, it will be exposed, violently opposed and then acknowledge as the biggest conspiracy ever happening upon this planet and then thrown out.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I would agree and in fact I engage in and do the same at the business i work for. Just having the skills isn't enough, networking is key. Most managers and leaders in the org call it doing the rounds. It's the name of the game and personality many times gets you much further then skill. You have to be a tolerable person.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I would not hire him a sous chef but offer him a job in the kitchen and offer him time with the head or executive chef. I would have the exec show him a few dinners and ask him to try it. If that didn't work I'd see if he'd fit in the front.

But that's just me, I'm the helpful type.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join