It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who see or sense energy - somewhere to share experiences, techniques and observations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Hi Aelf,

Thanks for the interesting reply. I'm glad we all see similar things.

Wonderful! Could you explain more about the 'glowing lines of energy with fractal patterns, connecting things and composing things.' How exactly did this present itself? Superimposed over everything else? Or you could see this within everything you looked at? Did these lines and patterns appear translucent, with a sort of 'texture' to them? Were they glowing with different colours?

Sure, they were translucent and glowing with colours, superimposed over everything but when I looked closer at physical objects, they seemed to be composed of energy as well. The texture I hadn't really thought about but have noticed it especially related to energy patterns on skin.

Awesome! It's amazing how we can feel so drawn to natural objects/trees/plants etc. Could you see the energy radiating out, or feel it (or both)?

Nature is truly great, it teaches us so many things. I could see and feel the energy from the tree, red/pink/violet waves and vibration. It felt like a sort of harmonic resonance whereby what was produced, was more than what originally existed. The energy was bouncing between us, then being radiated.

Have you tried interacting or influencing this pattern?

Yes, I can see/feel energy between my hands when doing chi gung and also when energising water. On a few occasions I've been able to see the pattern, swirling in my arms, and then sort of push with the actual pattern, a similar feeling to pushing with muscles, but not the same. As a result of this a small glowing green energy ball comes from my hand. Have absolutely no idea what its for or if it does anything

Would be interesting to hear more about those, if you don't mind sharing. Have you been able to communicate with them?

I think elementals maintain and help form the ethric energy patterns. Had a little one sleep on me once at the beach and leave a small hole in my shirt, with a fluorescent ring around it. I'll say it... fairies and other little beings.

Energy dragons in the sky, with the moon, as an eye. Four of us saw them, including a friend who had the traditional Maori upbringing. His teacher had showed them to him and said their purpose was to teach humans that wonder still existed in the world.

Do you mean they completely obscure your normal vision? So when you walk in those situations, do you close your eyes or do you have them open? If your eyes are open, can you still make out a little of your surroundings? Makes me think of when don Juan (in Carlos Castaneda books) would have Castaneda walking in pitch black but somehow Castaneda would be able to walk, even run, without knocking into anything.

That cool, I like the Toltec information. Been reading and practicing some gazing exercises from
Awakening the Third Eye: Discovering the True Essence of Recapitulation.

Just like that, makes no difference if your eyes are open or closed, you see the same thing. Only once did it completely obscure my vision though, couldn't see a thing, but still knew the way, was freaky though. Normally, when it happens, around 30%, I get it more when I meditate a lot.

Could you explain those little light balls more? Do you mean what I call 'dings' (usually tiny flicks of light that ping in and out of existence quite fast - not to be confused with those sprinkles when you stand up too quick) - sometimes those 'dings' can be a bit larger, sometimes the size of a small coin. I have seen them occasionally the size of a ball. Or do you mean the little bubbles like I've seen when gazing at my hands, that seems to cling close to them in little rows?

Maybe both your experiences would be thigle, I take it to mean most manifesting of energetic phenomena, but especially of a spherical nature. Sometimes I see little sparkling or flashing maybe, balls of light in the air and it seems to me they lie between the physical and the aethric. Equivalent to the underlying geometric formations of E8 string theory, which matches the flower of life and, more specifically, Metatrons cube. The Tibetans think they are the screen the hologram is being projected on, and they attempt to merge back into it.

I've had some lucid dreams, one precognitive dream, one with information, one shared dream with a snake that was asleep on me.

Thanks for the great thread

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Some more information about Thigle from a book called The Golden Letter's, which is based on the Three Statements of Garab Dorje, the ancient founder of Buddhist Dzogchen teachings.

In that single state (which is immediate intrinsic Awareness), one directly discovers that (all of these visions of tiny spheres of rainbow light, and so on) are (in fact) just one’s own self-manifestation.

The holographic image, self-arisen of the Buddha and mandala appearing inside of the thigle before one in external space is actually a projection of the radiance of the inner light of one’s own Awareness residing in the heart. One’s individual sense of presence integrates with that vision itself. One’s material body, having lost its support, can no longer can no longer be sustained by the power of consciousness, and so fades away, dissolving into space. Both the form of the Buddha and one’s physical form are projections from the Primordial State. But whereas the latter is the product of past karmic traces and impure karmic vision, the former is the spontaneous manifestation of one’s unobstructed enlightened nature.

This is known as the rainbow body of light.

Edit to add. They do also believe the energy patterns seen are manifestations of overlying higher dimensions of reality.
edit on 6-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi roaland,

sorry it took a while to get back to you. For some reason I thought I replied to the post you mentioned in your PM, but looks like I didn't!

in regards to hearing thoughts: its kind of like i feel how they feel when they speak. So if your lying to someone, your mind creates different emotions that you feel as your lying when you talk, its kind of like i feel that. Sometimes it translates into actuall specific thoughts/words but not always.

That's very interesting. I also get those feelings sometimes in conversations. I'm going to pay more attention to the feelings I get. I'm usually quite good at getting a feeling for someone with genuine, good intent and someone who's driven by not so good motives. What you have observed might be what helps me assess people in that way.

In regards to seeing ghosts: its kind of like I'm viewing two worlds as the same time, which is why its pretty easy to turn off if i choose to. It takes a bit of concentration but i see the real world with my eyes and then i see the other stuff in my mind. Its kind of like your trying to remember a memory and you run this video through your mind, only its not a memory, its happening in real time.

How intriguing! I also have had this at times but have just thought it's probably like a weird daydream or my imagination. Maybe I should pay more attention to it.

Yes i can talk to them if they feel like talking to me.

Does this conversation happen in a similar state as you mentioned above? Like trying to remember a memory, but a real time conversation is taking place instead?

I am a ghost hunter so I've run plenty of experiments with EVP and the conversations i hold with ghosts at a site during an investigation. I don't always capture their answers to me on an EVP but i can ussually tell when i do capture a conversation. When i talk to a spirit i can ussually tell if the spirit is a high vibration or a lower vibration.

Again, would be good to know exactly how you experience these conversations. Do you hear voices or is it more like getting impressions with your mind's eye? Or something else?

It seems like the lower the vibration of the spirit i talk to, the easier it shows up on the EVP. We use only digital audio equipment but even with tape the results are still the same.

Interesting observation. What constitutes having a lower vibration - negative thoughts and emotions?

I can sometimes attempt to lower the vibration of the conversation through the use of my thoughts to make it show up easier but that doesn't always work either but its the closest we've come to actually pinpointing whats really going on.

How do you lower the vibration of the conversation? Do you have to think negatively? Also what did you mean when you said: 'its the closest we've come to actually pinpointing whats really going on.'?

Thanks for sharing your intriguing experiences,

Aelf

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I see and feel.
I can see with my eyes open, but it's not as dramatic as with eyes closed.
If anything is on the Astral plane, if I close my eyes I can see it in detail.
It's as if there's a transparency in the world, and actual physical matter blocks it out, so if you close your eyes and just look with your third eye, you see what's there.

I can feel illness if I touch people.
I've have bad energy shoot in too me if I touch someone who has something going on.
It's made me sick. I manifest their illness symptoms for up to three days, but hey, they feel better.
I also get ill when surrounded by bad energy.
I've had extreme reactions to say archeological displays.
Things thousands of years old.
Some times places where dark magick has been performed.
I get lightheaded nauseous.
I have to leave ASAP.

I've been like this since I'm a child, but it grows more and more intense as I get older.
edit on 10/6/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Does this conversation happen in a similar state as you mentioned above? Like trying to remember a memory, but a real time conversation is taking place instead?

Its all within the mind, just like how i see ghosts, it comes to me from the same place. I have only heard a physical audible voice 2 times in my life and it was both times to keep me from getting killed. Long story lol

Again, would be good to know exactly how you experience these conversations. Do you hear voices or is it more like getting impressions with your mind's eye? Or something else?

sometimes it is just impressions. On those occations i for one reason or another can't seem to hear them when they try to speak to me, but i can feel what they are feeling and that gives me a general idea of what i can't hear. But this doesn't happen very often. Not because its harder to do but because its much easier for a spirit to get attached to you without you knowing it. So i limit this to only times where i specifically need answers, for my own protection and the protection of those team members i have with me.

edit on 7-10-2013 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

can't seem to get the rest of what i typed to show up in the post so I'm going to U2U the rest of it to you for you to post if you wish. Don't know why it wont show up, /confused*

Interesting observation. What constitutes having a lower vibration - negative thoughts and emotions?

This I'm not sure how to phrase, but I'll do my best. It doesn't seem to make a huge difference how the person died that determins the vibrational level from what i can tell. It reflects instead what kind of life they led before they died. Now having said that, i try not to judge a spirit for its actions before death, thats not my job. My job is to protect myself and hear whatever message they wish me to hear. Thoughts conversations i hear in my mind have a tone of voice, emotions and everything else a audible voice would have attached to it. Its like hearing without using your ears. But the vibration I'm speaking of is not a judgement of the spirits actions. Instead think of it more like a musical scale whereas the lower notes have more base and vibration when looked at in wave-form is longer/taller. But a high vibration is harder for me to hear unless theres some form of energy interaction. That seems to make a high vibrational voice easier to hear. As far as the wavelenth, it would be shorter/smaller but travels farther as a result. I hope that makes sense, its the only way i know how to put it into words.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

sorry had to do it in 3 parts because it won't show up any other way for some odd reason, least it aint showing up on my screen, really weird haha.

How do you lower the vibration of the conversation? Do you have to think negatively? Also what did you mean when you said: 'its the closest we've come to actually pinpointing whats really going on.'?

if i want to lower the vibration of a conversation to make it easier to hear, i simply project from myself and the words I'm saying with emotion. emotion is energy and it seems by adding more emtion to what I'm saying, i get back an easier to hear conversation. Whether or not this lowers the vibration or now I'm only guessing at, this ain't an exact science, I'm kinda just winging it lol but doing this works for me regardless how crazy it sounds. I do attempt to make sense of it however by trying to catch what I'm hearing on audio. Doesnt always work which is why we experiment to see if secific things work better then others. If we can see which things work to recreat the conversation on audio we can theorize whats going on better. But agian, we don't pretend to be scientists or anything, just a group of ppl who like to know why one thing works but another doesn't.

I hope that helps, I'll keep an eye on this thread just in case something needs more clarifying
agian, awesome thread

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hi primalfractal,

Sure, they were translucent and glowing with colours, superimposed over everything but when I looked closer at physical objects, they seemed to be composed of energy as well. The texture I hadn't really thought about but have noticed it especially related to energy patterns on skin.

What do you mean by 'energy patterns on skin'?

Yes, I can see/feel energy between my hands when doing chi gung and also when energising water. On a few occasions I've been able to see the pattern, swirling in my arms, and then sort of push with the actual pattern, a similar feeling to pushing with muscles, but not the same. As a result of this a small glowing green energy ball comes from my hand. Have absolutely no idea what its for or if it does anything

Yes I can feel energy between hands, sometimes can feel very strong. Sometimes feels like that push you can sense when holding same poles of magnets close together. Have you tried passing your hands a few inches over your body to see what different sensations you can feel?

Would you mind sharing the technique you use for energising water?

I know that push you're talking about, like an energy push rather than coming from physical body. The small green ball you see coming out your hand is fascinating! How clearly do you see it? Do you see it for very long or is it just for a second or two? Maybe you could experiment with this more? Would be great to hear your observations! I'm going to experiment with that energy push as well - I've never focused much on it down the arms and through the hands

I think elementals maintain and help form the ethric energy patterns. Had a little one sleep on me once at the beach and leave a small hole in my shirt, with a fluorescent ring around it. I'll say it... fairies and other little beings.

How wonderful! Did you actually see that one that slept on you, or were you just aware of its presence? If you did see it, what did it look like?

Energy dragons in the sky, with the moon, as an eye. Four of us saw them, including a friend who had the traditional Maori upbringing. His teacher had showed them to him and said their purpose was to teach humans that wonder still existed in the world.

How magical that such beings exist for that purpose!

That cool, I like the Toltec information. Been reading and practicing some gazing exercises from Awakening the Third Eye: Discovering the True Essence of Recapitulation.

What's your overall opinion of that book? What's the author's writing style like?

Maybe both your experiences would be thigle, I take it to mean most manifesting of energetic phenomena, but especially of a spherical nature. Sometimes I see little sparkling or flashing maybe, balls of light in the air and it seems to me they lie between the physical and the aethric.

Yes that's the feeling I have, not quite of normal physical substance. Like seeing something a bit further on visual spectrum than 'normal' (normal in sense of today's average human perception)

Equivalent to the underlying geometric formations of E8 string theory, which matches the flower of life and, more specifically, Metatrons cube. The Tibetans think they are the screen the hologram is being projected on, and they attempt to merge back into it.

Are you saying that the Tibetans think those sparks/little orbs of light are part of the screen? What do you mean when you say 'they attempt to merge back into it' - do you mean the little sparks of lights?

Thanks for the great thread

Thanks for the great replies! :-)

Aelf

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thanks for this quote. You said that this is known as the rainbow body of light - do you think that is what we are seeing when we see the coloured light around people?

primalfractal
Some more information about Thigle from a book called The Golden Letter's, which is based on the Three Statements of Garab Dorje, the ancient founder of Buddhist Dzogchen teachings.

In that single state (which is immediate intrinsic Awareness), one directly discovers that (all of these visions of tiny spheres of rainbow light, and so on) are (in fact) just one’s own self-manifestation.

The holographic image, self-arisen of the Buddha and mandala appearing inside of the thigle before one in external space is actually a projection of the radiance of the inner light of one’s own Awareness residing in the heart. One’s individual sense of presence integrates with that vision itself. One’s material body, having lost its support, can no longer can no longer be sustained by the power of consciousness, and so fades away, dissolving into space. Both the form of the Buddha and one’s physical form are projections from the Primordial State. But whereas the latter is the product of past karmic traces and impure karmic vision, the former is the spontaneous manifestation of one’s unobstructed enlightened nature.

This is known as the rainbow body of light.

Edit to add. They do also believe the energy patterns seen are manifestations of overlying higher dimensions of reality.
edit on 6-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That ok. Glad you found the quote interesting. The information is mostly from Tibetan and Vedic literature. I think the ball shaped energy phenomena seems similar to what they describe, although what I see doesn't appear to have everything projected within it, I do feel like they lay between dimensions. I often see them before I see energy, the spheres appear, then my vision keeps shifting into the energy and I can't see them as much.

Their idea, which I like but am not really sure about, is that all the energy spectrums appear within the spheres. That all creation, higher and lower dimensions, from buddhaland/heaven to the hells, what appears to us "out there", including energy, are ultimately all projections of our own intrinsic awareness/source, from the heart, onto the spheres, the mirror, which is also our projection. I would guess then reflected back at us as waves, vibrations, picked up by the senses and constructed into a picture, in our minds.

The spheres seem the foundation of creation, both manifest and energetic matter/waves, because all the phenomena appear within them. Maybes that's why they could be the doorway back.

That we are one with the source of all creation but don't know it, through karma and energetic blockages

Dzogchen followers try to merge back into the source, god/dess, or empty awareness. It does seem like they actually merge into the thigle they are observing by realising its a projection of their Awareness somehow. Becoming the light from the projector. They say this our natural state. Afterward they still communicate and seem to retain some individuality. First stage of a new level maybe. There is said to be several levels of Buddhahood and that the rainbow body is the highest.

I believe the energy we see is higher dimensional frequencies, as you say, beyond the normal spectrum and that although it appears, when people observe it to overly our dimension, we actually overly it. I think we are a dream or reflection of higher dimensions. That the energy we are so lucky to see is what this dimension is formed from.

The Dzogchen ideas contain the belief of higher dimensions as well as saying that the whole thing is an illusion, with truth hidden in it.

In answer to your question, no, I think the auras we see are peoples energy bodies, higher dimensional aspects of us, the rainbow body is supposed to be incredibly rare.

I'm no expert on Tibetan Buddhism, first saw this around a year ago, so sorry if my explanation makes no sense at all lol.

Very interesting that you know the energy pushing sensation. The energy ball seems to stay for maybe 15 seconds, very clear. I wonder do you see anything in relation to the feeling? Thanks for the idea about detecting the bodies energy with the hands, I haven't tried it and will give it a go.

The author of the book I mentioned experiences something quite like the "dings" you spoke of. I'll see if I can dig something up on it and write a little about the water, and the elemental soon.

edit on 8-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Not so much from places but events. Weddings, birthdays, etcetera .

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi primalfractal,

I often see them before I see energy, the spheres appear, then my vision keeps shifting into the energy and I can't see them as much.

interesting observation that you see them before your vision shifts into seeing energy more

The spheres seem the foundation of creation, both manifest and energetic matter/waves, because all the phenomena appear within them. Maybes that's why they could be the doorway back.

when you say 'doorway back' where is 'back'? Back to original source?

Dzogchen followers try to merge back into the source, god/dess, or empty awareness. It does seem like they actually merge into the thigle they are observing by realising its a projection of their Awareness somehow. Becoming the light from the projector. They say this our natural state. Afterward they still communicate and seem to retain some individuality. First stage of a new level maybe. There is said to be several levels of Buddhahood and that the rainbow body is the highest.

'Becoming the light from the projector' - interesting.

I believe the energy we see is higher dimensional frequencies, as you say, beyond the normal spectrum and that although it appears, when people observe it to overly our dimension, we actually overly it. I think we are a dream or reflection of higher dimensions. That the energy we are so lucky to see is what this dimension is formed from.

interesting idea that we overlie it

The Dzogchen ideas contain the belief of higher dimensions as well as saying that the whole thing is an illusion, with truth hidden in it.

that seems a bit of a contradiction though - defining something as higher dimensions, then saying it's all an illusion anyway? What truth do you think they are alluding to?

I'm no expert on Tibetan Buddhism, first saw this around a year ago, so sorry if my explanation makes no sense at all lol.

No, you make sense quite well. I'd say it's quite a good summary. I am familiar with that outlook, but wasn't aware of some of the things you mentioned such as the 'thigle' perspective

Very interesting that you know the energy pushing sensation. The energy ball seems to stay for maybe 15 seconds, very clear. I wonder do you see anything in relation to the feeling?

I haven't experienced this for a while, but I don't remember anything directly obvious with seeing anything. This pushing happened for me, strangely enough, in my head. It would expand outwards - a specific sensation. I noticed this coming on more when practicing gazing regularly.

Thanks for the idea about detecting the bodies energy with the hands, I haven't tried it and will give it a go.

Will be interested to hear your feedback when you do it

The author of the book I mentioned experiences something quite like the "dings" you spoke of. I'll see if I can dig something up on it and write a little about the water, and the elemental soon.

That would be great thanks! Will be interesting to hear his experience of 'dings'. What did you mean when you said 'the water'?

Aelf

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi roaland,

Its all within the mind, just like how i see ghosts, it comes to me from the same place. I have only heard a physical audible voice 2 times in my life and it was both times to keep me from getting killed. Long story lol

would love to hear about these, if you don't mind sharing, or a summary version if you're pressed for time

This I'm not sure how to phrase, but I'll do my best. It doesn't seem to make a huge difference how the person died that determins the vibrational level from what i can tell. It reflects instead what kind of life they led before they died. Now having said that, i try not to judge a spirit for its actions before death, thats not my job. My job is to protect myself and hear whatever message they wish me to hear. Thoughts conversations i hear in my mind have a tone of voice, emotions and everything else a audible voice would have attached to it. Its like hearing without using your ears. But the vibration I'm speaking of is not a judgement of the spirits actions. Instead think of it more like a musical scale whereas the lower notes have more base and vibration when looked at in wave-form is longer/taller. But a high vibration is harder for me to hear unless theres some form of energy interaction. That seems to make a high vibrational voice easier to hear. As far as the wavelenth, it would be shorter/smaller but travels farther as a result. I hope that makes sense, its the only way i know how to put it into words.

That was a great analogy (with the musical notes) thanks! When you said 'But a high vibration is harder for me to hear unless theres some form of energy interaction. That seems to make a high vibrational voice easier to hear.' - can you give an example of what an energy interaction would involve? It would be interesting to hear some examples of messages you get as well, but I appreciate you might feel this disrespectful to the spirits/beings you connect with.

if i want to lower the vibration of a conversation to make it easier to hear, i simply project from myself and the words I'm saying with emotion. emotion is energy and it seems by adding more emtion to what I'm saying, i get back an easier to hear conversation. Whether or not this lowers the vibration or now I'm only guessing at, this ain't an exact science, I'm kinda just winging it lol but doing this works for me regardless how crazy it sounds. I do attempt to make sense of it however by trying to catch what I'm hearing on audio. Doesnt always work which is why we experiment to see if secific things work better then others. If we can see which things work to recreat the conversation on audio we can theorize whats going on better. But agian, we don't pretend to be scientists or anything, just a group of ppl who like to know why one thing works but another doesn't.

Sounds like you're doing a great job! Would you mind sharing some of the conversations you recorded? (Again, I understand if you feel this isn't appropriate). Also, you mentioned 'emotion is energy' and 'it seems by adding more emtion to what I'm saying, i get back an easier to hear conversation.' I think that's what you were alluding to above when you said 'a high vibration is harder for me to hear unless theres some form of energy interaction' - that this interaction involves emotion?

I hope that helps, I'll keep an eye on this thread just in case something needs more clarifying

That will be great!

agian, awesome thread

Thanks! :-)

Aelf

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The dark masses change shape. Depending on their intensity some are very oppressive and consume entire rooms, others are no larger than a small child. I acknowledge each presence by focusing on the energy and speaking out loud. Sometimes I have to tell them to stop "stealing" my energy, that I feel their presence. I rarely get an audible response. I see equipment on TV that records evp??? But I don't know if that is real or Hollywood stuff so I've never looked in to utilizing it. I try to provide dialogue that explains what is happening and that they are in "my" time and place. I believe and "feel" they are all deceased energies.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm just gonna label these in sections according to your responces because i don't think this thing likes me to quote haha

1: i can give you a short version of one. It was Xmas day and i was heading to my moms house. i use to wear my seatbelt fairly regularly, until this happened lol. i passed a 'stop ahead' sign and realized i hadn't put my seatbelt on yet. So simply reached over and clipped it on. I heard an audible female voice say "(my name), take your seatbelt off." kinda weirded me out but i listened to it. Stopped at the stop sign and i heard it agian, "(my name), look over your right shoulder" and saw a truck heading towards me and i blacked out. there was about 7 inches between the driverside door and the passenger side door and no way for me to have gotten out and no evidence that i was thrown but i was found walking around my car when the first person that came along saw the wreck. If i would have not listened to that voice, i would be dead, all the doctors and both state troopers told me that. All i had was a large gash across my eye, that missed everything that would of caused perminant damage. Don't wear my seatbelt that much now for obvious reasons lol

2:again, not sure this is gonna make much sense but its the only way i know how to explain it lol. When i talk to spirits with my mind, it takes energy to send those messages. The higher vibrational energy i send out along with the message, it makes hearing those higher vibrational energy voices much easier. Its as simple as just envisioning additional energy sorrounding the message your sending out to your target. Hope that helps.

3: We have a testing ground we use thats a hotspot for EVPs, we get something every single time we go out there. What I'll sometimes do is ask one question outloud and the next questions using my mind, but in both instances i attach energy to what I'm saying. By doing that it seems the interaction between the two worlds is easier. To understand energy, i have to understand emotion. Everything we verbalize to another human has emotion. By understanding the type of emotion your projecting when you speak, you can add additional emotion to it, whether its using your voice or just your mind, hence making it stronger. Thats how i see it anyway.

As far as spesifics, I'd have to go through all my audio files to find examples that just a large amount of data. We ussually don't broadcast the EVPs our group gets, instead we just use it as another source of information for when we go back. We do get a large amount of EVPs though, which is another reason we don't broadcast them all over the place. Its to easy to fake an EVP if you really want to, but since we don't release ours, we don't have to spend endless hours defending legitement EVPs to ppl who weren't there to begin with. We show the client on private investigations and share them with the group, but outside of that, no one else hears them.

Hope that helps some

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
[more

This is a cool Topic. I can see energy. I can see what might be atoms moving very fast and erratic in the air around us. Its weird. I need to become a physicist to be able explain it. Also I looked through a telescope and saw the same energy/particles moving crazy fast on the sun's surface. The tiny particles were black on the suns surface. In the air around us these particles are white and somewhat translucent. They look like pixels

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hi PtolemyII,

I see and feel. I can see with my eyes open, but it's not as dramatic as with eyes closed. If anything is on the Astral plane, if I close my eyes I can see it in detail. It's as if there's a transparency in the world, and actual physical matter blocks it out, so if you close your eyes and just look with your third eye, you see what's there.

I know what you mean about a 'transparency', - a sort of 'see-through' aliveness. From my experience I don't think physical matter blocks it out (although I've noticed it can make it harder to see when the physical matter is 'varied' with lots of different objects and colours - compared to just a plain background) it's more a state you tune into, and when that state is 'strong' it can become obvious regardless what setting you're in.

I'm interested what you see when you close your eyes. You say you see whatever is on the astral plane in detail - is that as clear and vivid as what you see when physical eyes are open? Also, do you see the whole room with the addition of extra things, or do you see a different room/place?

I can feel illness if I touch people. I've have bad energy shoot in too me if I touch someone who has something going on. It's made me sick. I manifest their illness symptoms for up to three days, but hey, they feel better.

I know what you mean here as I've experienced similar, although not often to the intensity of having their symptoms for three days.

I also get ill when surrounded by bad energy. I've had extreme reactions to say archeological displays. Things thousands of years old. Some times places where dark magick has been performed. I get lightheaded nauseous. I have to leave ASAP.

Again I know what you're talking about here. I actually grew up with an aversion of 'old things' because of this. Any museum or old house open to the public - I would often want to steer clear of (although some houses intrigue me) I even avoid second hand shops because of the vibes I get.

Thanks for the feedback :-)

Aelf

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hi NRGmagnet,

That sounds very intense if they consume a whole room! Do you see the dark shape in your physical vision, minds eye or do you sense it in some other way?

I think it's probably good you acknowledge their presence. I do this when I see, sense or feel something. Most often this is when I feel something sit down on the bed at night, or touch my arm or breathe in my face. I say 'I know something's there' and sometimes I express that I don't like that happening when I'm trying to sleep.

What exactly do you feel when they are stealing your energy?

I think it's good you explain the situation to them (just in case they aren't aware).

Btw, regarding EVP, I've looked into it a bit and I think they can be real. I have a digital dictaphone I use but I haven't captured anything yet (need to make more attempts). You need to make sure you set aside enough time not just to record but to listen carefully to the recording afterwards. So probably best not to do any lengthy sessions.

Sounds like roaland has quite a lot of experiences with EVP, with quite a few successes - maybe they could give us some tips?

Aelf

NRGmagnet

The dark masses change shape. Depending on their intensity some are very oppressive and consume entire rooms, others are no larger than a small child. I acknowledge each presence by focusing on the energy and speaking out loud. Sometimes I have to tell them to stop "stealing" my energy, that I feel their presence. I rarely get an audible response. I see equipment on TV that records evp??? But I don't know if that is real or Hollywood stuff so I've never looked in to utilizing it. I try to provide dialogue that explains what is happening and that they are in "my" time and place. I believe and "feel" they are all deceased energies.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hi Ael, I didn't see this til now.

Well, I am sensitive to energy like the kind known as chi. As described by the ancient Chinese, but then I am sensitive to other worldly energy.
I'm not sure if they are innately connected, or if you are sensitive to one, you may be sensitive to the other.
They both developed in me at different times. I was aware of other worldly stuff since I'm a child. I didn't start to use healing energy until I was much older, but it came so naturally to me.... It's as if I had always been that way.
I heal for a living, more or less, and I help people with other worldly issues, so for me, they are a package deal.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Aelfrede
Hi NRGmagnet,

Dark masses are in my physical vision.

That sounds very intense if they consume a whole room! Do you see the dark shape in your physical vision, minds eye or do you sense it in some other way?

I too speak to them as you do. I am often awoken by their presence and must acknowledge them before they let me rest.

I think it's probably good you acknowledge their presence. I do this when I see, sense or feel something. Most often this is when I feel something sit down on the bed at night, or touch my arm or breathe in my face. I say 'I know something's there' and sometimes I express that I don't like that happening when I'm trying to sleep.

I feel electric or static current that emanates from deep inside my core and trickles out my head and fingers.

What exactly do you feel when they are stealing your energy?

I think it's good you explain the situation to them (just in case they aren't aware).

Btw, regarding EVP, I've looked into it a bit and I think they can be real. I have a digital dictaphone I use but I haven't captured anything yet (need to make more attempts). You need to make sure you set aside enough time not just to record but to listen carefully to the recording afterwards. So probably best not to do any lengthy sessions.

Sounds like roaland has quite a lot of experiences with EVP, with quite a few successes - maybe they could give us some tips?

Aelf

NRGmagnet

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join