For those who see or sense energy - somewhere to share experiences, techniques and observations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting post op.

I have to say that people really spin drama and fear on this particular topic and here is what I mean.

When talking or explaining energy related to the higher-self, or our true self we use words like "Freaky, scary, weird, strange, and more" to spin drama when there really is no drama there, but actually our true state of being.

The current 5 senses we have are actually short term being that we are in human form.

When you feel or sense something via your intuition, third-eye, or ESP beyond what you are accustomed to, know that it is your higher-self coming through, so just relax and allow things to happen instead of reacting negatively.

Peace out,

RT
edit on 28-9-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A few tips...

1) When "feeling" do not let logic interfere with senses. What I mean by this is when we sense, this is a very distinguished feeling and one can literally feel it was not generated in the brain itself. Once one receives such a "thought" the brain kicks in and tried to connect the dots and piece together a scenario with logic and possible outcomes. These outcomes are no longer the "transmission" but more so logic based what if's and might be's. The original split second thought or feeling is what should be focused on.

2) Acquired taste - I don't believe anyone can "teach" someone how to sense as its impossible to just explain "that feeling" however I do believe each one of us had their "sensing" moments but just didn't realize it. Takes a while to begin distinguishing regular thought from what I like to call, absorbed knowledge.

Simple test - Human Conscious: This is a simple way I tend to explain where this "feeling" originates from and how to begin to look out for it when it happens..

When living we are often brought to very very small life decisions such as "Hmm, should I throw this paper bag on the ground or wait until that trash can" or "Hey I just saw that guy drop a $20, should I give it back or keep it" Now of course, these are simple right or wrong type scenarios, but the importance of this is WHERE that first initial right/wrong urge feels like its being generated from. That will be the same place that absorbed knowledge will come from. In these simple every day right/wrong scenarios, we will be inclined to in a split second "do the right thing" (seeing has nothing to do with "doing the right thing" this is just the easiest example) right before logic and the brain kick in to tell us how much easier and convenient just throwing that bag on the ground would be or how much you can use that $20..by then one may or may not "do the right thing" but that is beside the point. Once you train yourself on the feeling of that split second feeling, you will be more in tune to it happening in other scenarios where you pick up on these subconscious feelings/thoughts in a similar manner before they are then sent to the brain for processing.

Please let me know if I may elaborate as I realize this explanation can be confusing.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I see what you mean. Makes me think of the use of 'mindfulness' as a method for coping with difficult emotions. But instead use for purely investigating them.

Your second example shows how useful our emotions can be. I often wonder why emotion is down played in our society. We're sort of trained to under rate emotions and see them almost as an indulgence, but I have a feeling there's more to emotions (I don't mean just biological/survival reasons).

roaland
reply to post by Aelfrede

simply understanding why you feel certain emotions durring specific experiences. Like when you go to talk to a pretty girl, you feel nervous, why do you feel nervous? you don't know this person and she hasn't judged you yet because you haven't said anything yet and really have no reason to be nervous but you still feel nervous. Or your about to take a long trip, everythings all planned out and everythings running on time but you just stopped for gas and you suddenly start feeling anxious. You have no reason to feel that way but you do. Later as you drive down the road someone wrecked and ties up traffic for a few hours. Then you realize that you paused after you got gas because you were wondering why you had that anxious feeling, you paused just long enough to not get caught up in wreck. sure you were stuck behind it but you weren't involved in it.

those are two very different examples but they get my point across i hope. You can't pick and choose which emotions you pay attention to, you have to listen to what your body is telling you, least thats how i look at it. It works for me, helps me understand why i think the way i do sometimes and occationally keeps me out of trouble lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Putting aside some time every day (even if just 5 or 10 minutes) and practicing simply gazing at an object can really help open up this ability more. Try to imagine a transparent barrier is located halfway between you and the thing/individual you're looking at, and try to rest your vision on that imagined see-through barrier. Keep your gaze resting there, and if your vision wanders, just keep bringing it back to that imagined half way point. Also if you try this out while gazing into the foliage of trees, it's amazing what you might see after a few minutes of doing this! (I won't say more than that as it's exciting to discover this yourself :-)

Xquizit
I have felt it more than seen it. As far as I can remember I have always felt people's energy. The good, the bad and the neutral. My son is a very pessimistic person and more often than not I can feel him draining my aural energy just by being in his presence, even if he's having a "good" day.

As far as seeing energy around things and people, i have definitely seen it. If I concentrate enough, the aura that surrounds trees, plants etc... Explodes with bright yellow/orange colors.

Have have tried to see with with people, but I have not been fortunate enough to experience it. Yet

Any pointers?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You are right, you are seeing through your 'other' eyes (spirit/astral/etheric whatever ones, personally I think all these different names can get confusing ;-)

Initial assistance/advice I will give is what worked for me. Allow yourself to get completely immersed in whatever literature you most feel drawn to on the subject (of astral projection/out of body experiences). This will help charge your intent and also capture the attention and intrigue of the dream/energy body. It is very inquisitive and loves adventure! Immerse yourself in adventurous feelings and intrigue for the subject. Follow different practical exercises you come across. You might not get any immediate result from them, but what they will do is charge your intent. I practiced all sorts of exercises from different books. It probably didn't matter what they were as long as they got me relaxed and aware in that relaxed state. We're not used to keeping conscious awareness when in a very relaxed state. My first out of body experience came one early morning (after several hours sleep) I came round from sleep and recognised the very relaxed sensation in my body that my conscious awareness had been trained to focus on. I immediately thought about coming out my body, and then it happened. A soft 'hush' seemed to fill everything: me, the room, everywhere. I gently floated up and up.

So, in summary, get yourself all geared up: read your favorite books on the subject, practice different exercises, think about what you want to do once out exploring. Practice relaxation exercises and when at your most relaxed become consciously aware of the feeling inside you. The general feeling. There's sort of a soft sensation in your body, the general feeling of you has become softer. You'll recognise that same feeling when out in your energy/astral/dream body. Oh, and one more thing, try not to get too excited. Any extreme emotion will usually stop you from staying in the relaxed state necessary for projection. Also try not to focus your attention too strongly - keep just a spark of conscious awareness. It's almost like your conscious awareness needs to become very small to get out of body - as if slipping through a tiny key hole. Too much of the every day logical analytical mind is too bulky to get through that key hole.

cavedweller88
My experience with feeling or seeing energy is slightly limited and I can't seem to control it. Sometimes when I go to bed I am able to see with my eyes closed. Sometimes I see only living things, like my dog or my hands and other times I see the whole room. I don't see things as I would with my eyes open, I see a sort of white energy that is pulsating around the edges of the objects.

I really freaks me out every time it happens! I have even had my brother put up fingers for me to guess while I've had a pillow over my head and I got 9/10...Although, Like I said before I can't control when it happens

Currently I'm trying to learn how to AP, I think whats happening is that I'm seeing through my astral eyes...But hopefully I get some more answers from my new experiences!

BTW if anyone has AP experience I would really appreciate any assistance you can provide, both in the physical and non-physical realm. PM me anytime!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I can feel the energy flow through me during meditation..i cant seem to control how much i take in sometimes i take in too much and feel a bit weird in the head ...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Would be interesting to hear that story, if you don't mind sharing about it

roaland
reply to post by Xquizit

i saw my dead uncle standing behind my aunt at his funeral, its a long story but trust me, for a 7 yr old (or so lol), it didn't end well lol

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Good observation! Where thoughts are going is very important. Something to experiment with - the feeling of the energy flow when happy/content compared to when unhappy. Also extremes of emotion e.g. feeling ecstaic and feeling angry.

LittleByLittle
Can you feel the energy flowing more in the palms if you think happy thought, clap the middle of you palms a couple of times in both hands and put you hands on your shoulders for a while?
edit on 27-9-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

In all of this, I had a voice that would explain things to me at times, give me exercises to do, to develop different abilities. One of them was sensing energy with my hands. In the same way one can use a pendelum, you can set out to find or choose something in particular, then "let go" and let your hand run over objects, or a map, and feel a tingle when over the thing you need or look for. I found this to be useful in everyday life.

How interesting Bluesma! I have done the same thing (with a map, and looking for objects) by observing the energy sensation in my hands and/or general energy/atmosphere feeling.

Some of the others, I found less useful, like lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming and out of body experiences have huge potential. I've had some pretty amazing results from both.

A way of remaining in a meditative state while walking, moving and manipulating the world normally was rather useful as well, I think.

Would you mind sharing your method?

I went through a period of being able to see auras, but then, it kind of faded away as I just didn't make the effort to develop it further. I lost interest in it. I feel that if I turned my focus on it again, I could develop it better again.

Can you remember what types of details you saw?

I recently saw my first "shadow person", but hadn't any particular desire to be able to see that, I don't know why it happened. I am surprised that it didn't scare me at all. Perhaps with all I have experienced in the past, it just seemed almost normal in comparison.

Would be interesting to hear about your encounter, if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks,

Aelf

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi Xquizit,

sorry to hear you've been feeling discouraged about astral projection. Don't give up, you can do it! Have a read of my reply to cavedweller88 and see how that works. Feel free to ask any questions on here or in PM :-)

Aelf

Xquizit

I have been trying to have an obe for the past year and a half. I have gotten as far as the "vibration" stage then hearing grinding metal and partial separation and then I wake up not being able to move for a minute or so.

Could you so kindly share the steps you use to achieve astral projection?

I am getting to the point where I'm so discouraged that I have only been meditating once a week at most.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
About 12 months ago, I fell asleep in my lounge room and awoke about 1am as I walked past my study I noticed something odd in the room. I went in and was amazed to see an energy field of some sort that
seem to coalesce rather than swirl.
The room was dark yet the coalescing energy appeared darker and there was a light marbelling going through it.
At the time I must admit that I was shocked and a little scared, I stayed with it a few minutes and it didn't fade. At that point I tried to affect it with hand gestures and my gestures, made it move.
It didn't seem harmful so I left it and went to bed, the thing was after turning out the light in the room I noticed it was also there in my bedroom.
I was tired after a hard day at work so I turned over and went to sleep.
The next night it wasn't anywhere to be seen so I thought maybe I was imagining it.
I have been meditating for many, many years now. Not every day and sometimes I can go weeks without doing so, at which point I find my mood seems to drop and I enter a bit of a funk. I start meditating again and this helps. I am also a coeliac and am prone to bouts of depression due to my eating habits, if I gluten I can get sick and depressed, so meditation for me is good.
Anyway I decide to meditate and go through my process while lying on my bed, its about 10 at night and dark. I actually fall asleep while meditating and awake and see the clock is 11.21pm, and to my surprise the same energy field is in my bedroom but it seems stronger than normal.
Now whenever I meditate at night the field is always there, if I meditate at someone elses house it is not there. Which I find interesting. Another interesting fact is the local council has put in a smart meter not 10 feet from where I sleep.
Could my meditations and this smart meter allow me to see this energy field? Is this energy field a by product of the smart meter.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi kudegras,

thanks for sharing your experience. Am I right in assuming that, once 'tuned in' to that state, you were seeing that energy field wherever you looked? You said you saw it in your bedroom as well.

It's also very interesting about the electric smart meter. How long has it been there?

Good feedback about meditation. Certainly seems to enhance seeing/perceiving energy

Aelf

kudegras
About 12 months ago, I fell asleep in my lounge room and awoke about 1am as I walked past my study I noticed something odd in the room. I went in and was amazed to see an energy field of some sort that
seem to coalesce rather than swirl.
The room was dark yet the coalescing energy appeared darker and there was a light marbelling going through it.
At the time I must admit that I was shocked and a little scared, I stayed with it a few minutes and it didn't fade. At that point I tried to affect it with hand gestures and my gestures, made it move.
It didn't seem harmful so I left it and went to bed, the thing was after turning out the light in the room I noticed it was also there in my bedroom.
I was tired after a hard day at work so I turned over and went to sleep.
The next night it wasn't anywhere to be seen so I thought maybe I was imagining it.
I have been meditating for many, many years now. Not every day and sometimes I can go weeks without doing so, at which point I find my mood seems to drop and I enter a bit of a funk. I start meditating again and this helps. I am also a coeliac and am prone to bouts of depression due to my eating habits, if I gluten I can get sick and depressed, so meditation for me is good.
Anyway I decide to meditate and go through my process while lying on my bed, its about 10 at night and dark. I actually fall asleep while meditating and awake and see the clock is 11.21pm, and to my surprise the same energy field is in my bedroom but it seems stronger than normal.
Now whenever I meditate at night the field is always there, if I meditate at someone elses house it is not there. Which I find interesting. Another interesting fact is the local council has put in a smart meter not 10 feet from where I sleep.
Could my meditations and this smart meter allow me to see this energy field? Is this energy field a by product of the smart meter.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Actually, I only see it in a darkened room which I think is strange. In a normally lit room if I concentrate I see like a clear energy field but I have seen this since I was a kid.
When I was a kid I would stare at objects and be amazed at how close they would appear almost as if I could touch them, I have felt I could always see energy patterns but this is different, much stronger and clearer.
My daughter actually has synesthesia in which she can see people and interpret them as colours and numbers.
She knows when I am in a bad mood as my colour changes from purple to a purple/ brown shade.
She has met people she doesn't like just from the colour she sees, a guy at school she was always wary of because he appeared as black to her has recently been convicted of raping a girl.
This is good, this ability of hers will enable her to steer clear of people she shouldn't trust.
So there is something to seeing energy and as I said my daughter seems to pick up on peoples energy fields.
How she does this I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I completely agree about not reacting negatively. I should point out though that those words you mentioned might be used differently by different people. For instance, usually if I say 'oooh freaky!' I have an air of excitement behind those words - not really fear. Same as when I say strange or weird. I think what it is, with regards the use of those words, is the way they get used in our culture (in media: tv, films etc.) E.g. 'Oh my god it's so weird listen to what just happened to me...' often is charged with a thrill of excitement.

Also for something to be described as 'strange' or 'weird' doesn't mean there is fear - it just indicates it's different from normal experience.

In my opinion, weird is often wonderful!

Here's a quote from one of my favorite authors Carlos Castaneda (well actually, the one speaking is don Juan - whom Castaneda was an apprentice to):

“For me the world is weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable; my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world, in this marvelous desert, in this marvelous time. I want to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while, in fact, too short for witnessing all the marvels of it.”
― Carlos Castaneda, Journey to Ixtlan

Aelf

Realtruth
Interesting post op.

I have to say that people really spin drama and fear on this particular topic and here is what I mean.

When talking or explaining energy related to the higher-self, or our true self we use words like "Freaky, scary, weird, strange, and more" to spin drama when there really is no drama there, but actually our true state of being.

The current 5 senses we have are actually short term being that we are in human form.

When you feel or sense something via your intuition, third-eye, or ESP beyond what you are accustomed to, know that it is your higher-self coming through, so just relax and allow things to happen instead of reacting negatively.

Peace out,

RT
edit on 28-9-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)
edit on 29-9-2013 by Aelfrede because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by roaland

you ARE the energy.
what is outside, is only an extension of what is within.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by roaland

My hubby is like that,he is clairvoyant as n seeing spirits/entities,but he has this facility also,whereby he can sense the "essence" of a person,who+what they are "down where they live" I guess their soul energy-and I envy him for that,I am not nearly as developed as he is in that respect.I do see what must be energy ,sometimes,but then I see a lot of things,its just one of those things I don't even try to make sense of anymore-some things just cannot be explained.

Here is one thing that members with more medical/scientific knowledge may be able to explain though-what causes the streams of black+white zigzag that one sees from one's peipheral vision sometimes? It is Helluva distracting and irritating.I have also experienced seeing a milder less distracting form of that-it looks like flowing undulating rivers of color(petrol in water comes to mind) This occurs out of the blue sometimes,day or night,inside or out,and without glasses,I only use reading glasses when I'm on my cell-and it has not occured at times when I've been wearing my glasses.I wonder about that-i hate the black+white zigzags,so intrusive and bothersome,and it can last for an hour at a time,on some occasions.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Your daughter is blessed and fortunate indeed,this will help keep her safe in this dangerous world-one needs every ounce of help-and I will admit openly-i Really envy her that ability.As I said,my huibby has the same type of facility,but his come in psychic impressions.I have a mild form where I will see a person+for no reason at all the red lights start flashing as in:"Have no dealings with this person" and true enough,often afterwards I find out how said person has indeed screwed some one else over,borrowed money+never returned it,cheated,stolen,etc.
I just wish I had a stronger ability like this-life is hard enough+there are SO many deceitful and/or dangerous people out there.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Those wavy lines you see could well be migraine headaches, I sometimes get them as well and find I need to sit down close the eyes and rest awhile.
They sometimes go away if they dont I will need some paracetamol to help. I always end up with a dull ache in the head and nausea afterwards. That does look like oil and water blending that you mentioned and you also have trouble seeing straight.
The question is what causes migraine headaches, I'll tell you something weirder.
My mother didn't get migraines until I was born and since I was in my early teens whenever I get one she gets one within a day and vice versa.
She tells everyone I cause her migraines, which appears to be true.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I was walking with my kid through a shopping centre once when I saw this middle aged couple with a young boy who seemed to have down syndrome.
Straight away the hackles in my neck sprung up, I just felt there was something wrong with the couple he was with, couldn't put my finger on why their energy just felt wrong.
I waited until I got home to ask my kid what she saw with those people and she said that the boy was ok blueish colour but the couple he was with had no colour or numbers at all.
I will never forget how wrong they seemed and my kid saw it as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

My observation has been that most people have the ability to register extreme pole energy, good and bad if you will, in folks that are at poles. For the most part though "energy readings" must be supplemented with body language, eye contact/the windows to the soul, tone, words used ect. As you know it may take some time to develop a good understanding of another person to come to grips.

Oh sure we would all love to have a mental tricorder display that gave us an instant rendering of the true nature of another human but we don't and are restricted to coming to a conclusion by observations using a symphony of indicators. Some have these tools sharpened to a remarkable level.

Now if you are talking about why some or one in a room in any given circumstance can feel an invisible entity enter the room while most are oblivious to its presents, well that's just some sort of gift say like how dogs can hear something out of our tone or smell something we cant blowing in from miles away and yet I use this only as an analogy. The abilities we are talking about are not accelerated physical senses. It is what it is.

edit on 29-9-2013 by Logarock because: n

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join