It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who see or sense energy - somewhere to share experiences, techniques and observations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thanks for all your feedback! Some really interesting experiences/observations.

Arnie123:

I've never been consciously aware of sensing energetically when the tv goes on in the house. I'm going to pay attention to that. This is a good example to show how we can pick up on wave lengths (radio/tv signals) - I feel the more subtle energies that we can pick up on are just as real as those like radio. The only difference is we are aware some frequencies exist, and just haven't (scientifically) 'discovered' the others yet. I feel it's better to see it all on the same spectrum, rather than some being 'physical' and others 'spiritual'. IMO, you being able to sense when the tv is turned on shows that we humans have more sensitive powers as 'receivers' than most in the scientific world realise.

IAMTAT:

Your ability to draw heat from things is intriguing! When you draw heat from people, do they sense it? Do they become cold? Also do you feel energised from the heat?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
SecretsOfMe, how large was the yellow ball of light? Did you get any other feelings from it other than it seemed more alive, e.g. did it have positive/negative feeling? Or just neutral?

SecretsOfMe
I have had three conscious OOBEs and I could feel very strong energy all around myself. When I was first interested in lucid dreaming a few months ago, I saw a yellow ball of light travel into my window while fully awake in the middle of the day. It wasn't light you see from the sun it seemed to be more "alive." I've always thought that I saw some sort of energy that day..

Anyone have any insight on that?
edit on 29-9-2013 by SecretsOfMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How would you explain the feelings of places you get? Is it almost like a distinct 'flavour', something that seems to get absorbed by you once you've left that place and you carry around that 'atmosphere feeling' for the rest of the day/maybe even longer?

Thanks for sharing your experience :-)

dave_welch
A little late to the party here, but figured I'd post anyway.

I don't "see" energy, but I sense it a lot. For one, I'm an empath so I'm always picking up on peoples emotions. However, I don't know what you'd call it really, auras maybe, but I can feel energy from certain people and places. Ever since I was little I would instantly know if someone was trustworthy. I don't really know how to explain it any more than I can tell if someone is a trustworthy person or a questionable person as soon as I meet them. Also, I get feelings from certain places, but so far it's only been places where something horrible happened. One such place was in Pearl Harbor.

It can be a bit of a burden sometimes but I'm slowly learning to control it.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I remember taking a look at your pyramid thread - was fascinating. Must have been a pretty awesome experience living in a pyramid!

I think I know what you mean when you describe a doorway of energy. What feeling did it have to walk through it?

You said it's been one heck of a wild ride since living in the pyramid. Do you mind sharing a quick summary of what you've experienced?

Thanks!

samuel1990
reply to post by Aelfrede

Well, it's weird for me. I started seeing and sensing energy when I moved into my first house, The Pyramid. I've written a little thread about it which I'm yet to update but you can read it here - My experience of living in a Pyramid!

Anyway, it all began then for me. Which was also around the time I began meditation and astral projection techniques. I think moving into the Pyramid somehow released up some kind of energy block for me and since then it's been one heck of a wild ride! I'm not complainig, I love the unknown and mysterious!

....Although my partner can sometimes be a little sceptical. One example of me being able to see energy is when I walk through my house on occasions I'll be able to see a kind of doorway of energy and when I walk through it I can actually sense the feeling of it. It's very hard to explain....

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Aelfrede
SecretsOfMe, how large was the yellow ball of light? Did you get any other feelings from it other than it seemed more alive, e.g. did it have positive/negative feeling? Or just neutral?

It was in my room for about 5 seconds before going under my bed. My bed was in the middle of the room and the window was to the left of the bed if you're looking at the bed. It was about a foot long as it had a beginning and an end (it was more spherical). I felt very positive feelings, love, awe, forgiveness, and reassurance.
edit on 1-10-2013 by SecretsOfMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

kudegras
reply to post by Logarock

I think some people are sensitive to energies while others aren't.
Probably no different to an athlete who can run 100 mtrs under 10 seconds.
Or a Mathamatician who can come up with all kinds of equations in their head.
We are all gifted in some way, its just that most of us dont realise it.
As I said my kid can see people as colours and numbers and yet she has struggled with maths her whole life.
It took me all my time to teach her, her times tables and she is 18 and still cant read a normal clock.
Just means that her brain is working better in some areas than in others.
Some people utilize their abilities in ways that can make them money or famous, while others abilities are more mundane and go unrewarded.

LOL! You can walk on water and go unrewarded, as it were, in this world friend.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

So tell me, do you really believe there is a technique to all this?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi primalfractal,

great to hear the details of what you experience!

I’ve been able to see and feel energy since the age of 20, 21 years ago. I was always sensitive and had episodes of deja vu , premonitions, dreams etc.

Like you, I've been seeing this phenomena since early twenties (approx from age 19/20 - can't remember exactly when) and have been seeing it for twenty years.

It first happened while walking along a beachside, rainforest track with my ex. I stated to see shimmery, misty, moving, red/pink/violet with some blue/green energy in the air and running through forms.

Great to have these in depth descriptions! What do you mean by 'running through forms'?

Also glowing lines of energy with fractal patterns, connecting things and composing things. It was amazing! And I had a deep sense of love and connectedness.

Wonderful! Could you explain more about the 'glowing lines of energy with fractal patterns, connecting things and composing things.' How exactly did this present itself? Superimposed over everything else? Or you could see this within everything you looked at? Did these lines and patterns appear translucent, with a sort of 'texture' to them? Were they glowing with different colours?

I grabbed a particularly inviting looking overhanging branch, it felt good, I could feel a vibration, and energy started radiating out from it.

Awesome! It's amazing how we can feel so drawn to natural objects/trees/plants etc. Could you see the energy radiating out, or feel it (or both)?

At this point my ex said “I can see that, the energy” and then I was completely overwhelmed by joyous emotion, as my belief system did not incorporate such phenomena up until that point, and I had thought I might be hallucinating.

How wonderful to have your experience validated like that!

She had always seen it and called it “the pattern” and had been told, by relatives who could also see, not to talk about it. An echo of the inquisition perhaps.

Wow! Do you know what else her relatives would say about 'the pattern'?

This is the ethric pattern that underlies and forms reality, uncollapsed wave forms and mandala like information.

Have you tried interacting or influencing this pattern?

I’ve seen various beings, ghosts, elementals, shadows and nasties.

Would be interesting to hear more about those, if you don't mind sharing. Have you been able to communicate with them?

Occasionally the glowing, fractally line things take up large portions of my field of vision. The lines sort of open up into more fractals, moving shapes and colours, which is somewhat disconcerting because it feels a little like going blind, unable to see normally. I’ve found in these situations that I just “know” the way, and if I trust this, I don’t walk into doors or anything. It looks beautiful.

Do you mean they completely obscure your normal vision? So when you walk in those situations, do you close your eyes or do you have them open? If your eyes are open, can you still make out a little of your surroundings? Makes me think of when don Juan (in Carlos Castaneda books) would have Castaneda walking in pitch black but somehow Castaneda would be able to walk, even run, without knocking into anything.

Everything also seems to flicker, vibrate and be composed of little light balls

Could you explain those little light balls more? Do you mean what I call 'dings' (usually tiny flicks of light that ping in and out of existence quite fast - not to be confused with those sprinkles when you stand up too quick) - sometimes those 'dings' can be a bit larger, sometimes the size of a small coin. I have seen them occasionally the size of a ball. Or do you mean the little bubbles like I've seen when gazing at my hands, that seems to cling close to them in little rows?

the Tibetans call them thigle, those that still have the traditional wisdom paint them. Bruce Cathie has some interesting theories about this, that say reality cycles between matter and antimatter/energy the whole time and our brains fill in the gaps. When you begin to be conscious in these gaps, you start to see energy, through time and space.

Fascinating! And thanks for that excellent quote!

That experience with the homeless person must have been pretty frightening! I wonder why he reacted like that?

Anyway, thanks for listening to my ramblings.

They are not ramblings at all! I'm intrigued to hear more of what you experience. I notice a lot of similarities to what I have seen/experienced. Do you have lucid dreams/out of body experiences?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi All, I am just responding to a post Aelf replied to on another thread, but asked me to post here.

Feeling and seeing 'energy' is something I've been into for nearly 30 years, the seeing has developed lately but I've been feeling stuff as long as I can remember, and formally since I picked up my first Taoist Meditation book.

What I see most commonly if I can get into 'state' is what I refer to as the near death tube, it is a tube/vortex of multicolored walls of vibrating energy or something that looks like that, and you can move along it once you learn how.

I haven't read the thread, but I am guessing there will be a conversation about studies and science around the paranormal with particular emphasis on things like telepathy and energy sensing. I recommend Sheldrake.org if that hasn't already been posted, he's actually done a lot of this kind of research apparently.

I've way too many experiences to begin posting them, but I can recommend a free tool to help you get some more of your own:
www.openlounge.org...

It's a shameless plug for my own work, and beware, this guided audio may cause you to see and open portals! click at your own risk

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well, a lot of times it's a feeling of sadness. Hard to explain, just a feeling of sadness or depression.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Logarock

So tell me, do you really believe there is a technique to all this?

If there was just one technique, I'd say it would have to be gazing. This combines the ideal visual focus with the state of meditation.

'We hold the images of the world with our attention. Let your attention go from the images of the world. If you don't focus your attention on the world, the world collapses. Instead of fighting to focus, let go of the images by gazing fixedly at distant hills, or by gazing at water, like a river, or by gazing at the clouds.

If you gaze with your eyes open, you get dizzy and the eyes get tired, but if you half-close them and blink a lot and move them from mountain to mountain, or from cloud to cloud, you can look for hours....'

'...The position of the body is of great importance while one is gazing. One has to sit on the ground on a soft mat of leaves, or on a cushion made out of natural fibers. The back has to be propped against a tree, or a stump, or a flat rock. The body has to be thoroughly relaxed. The eyes are never fixed on the object, in order to avoid tiring them. The gaze consists in scanning very slowly the object gazed at, going counterclockwise but without moving the head. The idea is to let your perception play without analyzing it.
The effect you are after in gazing is to learn to stop the internal dialogue.'

Don Juan's words to Carlos Castaneda in 'The Second Ring of Power' by Carlos Castaneda

Aelf

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
How interesting it went under your bed. Great that it felt so positive! Did you have a feeling it was some sort of conscious entity?

SecretsOfMe

Aelfrede

It was in my room for about 5 seconds before going under my bed. My bed was in the middle of the room and the window was to the left of the bed if you're looking at the bed. It was about a foot long as it had a beginning and an end (it was more spherical). I felt very positive feelings, love, awe, forgiveness, and reassurance.
edit on 1-10-2013 by SecretsOfMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Until I acknowledge that I feel their presence they are dark masses. Once I interact with them they present themselves...sometimes physically and sometimes in my mind. My only "intent" is to protect myself and family but also allow a dialogue that will satisfy them. Like I said, I attract negative or angry energy, so I try to calm that anger. I have not encountered evil or demonic energy (thankfully).

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hi magnison,

I too have experienced the swirling colors that turn into a vortex type shape, as well as what I would describe as layers of energy fields while doing so...If I get in the right groove I've even seen random scenes morph into shape from these types of experiences.

Could you explain more about the random scenes? Do they form in front of you in the swirling vortex?

Later on I just started meditating closing my eyes, but yet focusing on the back of my eye lids..while wearing a sleeping pad over my eyes. (I do this because I usually can't tell if my eyes are open or not, and I want to be sure that what I'm seeing is really..."all in my head". So I know with a sleeping pad on that I'm not seeing colors or lights because my eyes are slightly opened.

I find the idea that the brain is like a receiver (like a radio that picks up signals) very interesting as the implications are that even what we see behind closed eyes is not 'all in the head'. I.e. The brain is projecting the information it receives rather than creating it.

Anyway, while doing this in the dark I've experienced all kinds of odd things...For instance...When i'm really in the groove the swirling energy that I see either morphs into a wormhole type structure. I've found that I can zoom in on it by staring at it and focusing on it intently. Many times at the end of the wormhole I can see a scene of some sort.

How interesting! This sounds like the tunnel I see when going into a lucid dream straight from waking state (or just after coming round from sleep). Sometimes the tunnel becomes more like a hole - like a jagged tear ripped into the darkness behind closed eyes. I can make out a scene in it. Then it comes closer and closer until I'm surrounded by the scene. I always find the technique at that stage is to remain calm, almost disinterested (I've noticed if you get too excited it retreats back into the darkness) and wait for a short time. And then something seems to click and then you're properly in the scene and can move around and interact with it.

Other times if I zoom into the hole there is a 'star field' that is at the end of it...meaning that it looks like I'm staring up into the night sky and see stars. There is always an incredible feeling that i'm in a large open space..like a dark warehouse, or Imax theatre...definitely I experience depth of field.

I've noticed this when observing the darkness behind closed eyes. At some point it feels like the darkness isn't so flat anymore, there is that depth perception. Usually around this point there will be some feeling of movement too. Like something in me turns in relation to that darkness, or the feeling of traveling along. And although it's mainly dark in front, you get the feeling that darkness is moving, or part of you has started moving into it. Have you noticed when you meditate that at some point the darkness takes on a more alive quality - like it's become airier and sort of swirling a bit like a liquid - an airy liquid?

Also do you notice a scene can develop in the darkness, but it is made of dark shades - so the effect is not like proper images, and yet you can distinguish that they are there - something in you is acting as if the scene is there - but if you properly look, the images have barely formed at all. Certainly no colour, just dark shady half-impressions of something?

Other scenes include whispy shadows of people...many times just crowds of people, shadowy etheric looking...many times i can only make out their form and maybe the shape of their face, wearing a hat, and a few times their facial features come into view. I feel like I'm in a glass bubble floating around in front and through them. I've seen short scenes of old cities, open prairies, covered wagons, medieval looking stuff, only to get a glimpse of it before it morphs into something else. I usually get too excited and pop out of it instead of maintaining my vibe.

Do you usually see these things behind closed eyes?

Another interesting thing is that I have these freaky lights that come on, right at the peripheral areas of my eyes..the far right and left...They are like LED lights...usually red on one side and green on the other..sometimes blue or white. They just turn on, like a christmas light but I can't ever look at them directly because they disappear when i try to look to the right or left.

Do you see this with eyes open as well? Are the lights usually quite small? I see these frequently through day. I call them 'dings' (because I noticed they can 'spark' in conversation, just before someone voices an interesting insight - made me think of a light going overhead like in the cartoons when someone has an idea -'ding'). Always fascinating when that happens, to see the light effect before they voice the idea/insight. I see those dings fairly often (not just in conversation). Some are quite prominent and pronounced when they 'ping' into view. Others more subtle. They can be different colours. Red, gold, white, blue, pink, peach etc. (you get the idea ;-) The ones I see can be in peripheral but also in front of me, usually the ones I notice are more in front. They usually only appear one at a time (not like those sprinkles you see when you get up too quickly.)

I have also noticed I can see those dings when my eyes are closed. Sometimes those little glowing orbs (when viewing behind closed eyes) can morph into a dream image component (either a scene going on inside it or they form part of a scene). Usually if you jolt your awareness too much (your 'critical consciousness' part of your awareness) this stops them in their tracks - and they don't carry on developing into a dream scene.

Don't what the heck that's all about...But sometimes when the field in front of me is dark, I've seen what looks exactly like a spot light come on at the top of my vision...it will pop on, swivel back and forth and light up the area at the 'floor' of my vision. Anybody else had this? Sometimes I've seen it while watching tv when zoned in on a scene of some sort.

Not exactly like that (that I'm aware of) but sometimes I get a sort of white bright flashing light effect behind closed eyes - I've noticed that can happen when I'm very tired.

Here's my opinion on some of this... I tend to think at the moment, that when i'm in that state of mind it's like there are infinite layers of energy swirling around in front of me...different colors that just pass through each other...it's like each layer is paper thin, transparent and depending on where I place my focus will determine what layer I see. This whole experience is also very interactive. I get the sensation like I'm floating or flying over a landscape, but if i direct my focus or attention in a certain way I can zoom in on a form, turn around in circles, go forward and backward etc...I can also affect that I see by how I focus on it. Sometimes if I 'spin" around in circles a different scene will appear with forms of people or places..

Fascinating. Does this happen behind closed eyes/with eyes open (in daytime/darkness?)/both?

Continued in next post (there is something wrong with the reply function - I've noticed this when replying to other posts - it keeps taking me to the end of the entire post (when I'm trying to reply to each section of post, pretty frustrating!)...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi again magnison,

firstly I wanted to finish my response to your comment about layers and spinning (in the end it wouldn't even allow me to type anymore! Maybe there's some limit to how much content can be in one post). Anyway, you mentioned that if you spin this changes the scene/people around you. This is interesting as I use spinning to change my surroundings/go to a new dream scene when in a lucid dream.

It's much like an estereogram..the pictures that you stare at for a few minutes and then a 3d image will pop out in front of you...look it up if you havn't tried this before and it will give you an idea of the sensation I get when energy comes into focus and creates a picture...like it's been there all the time but you just have to tune into it.

Amazing. I also use those magic pictures as an example of the way your vision has to be to help see energy. But also I use it to describe something I do when practicing gazing. I usually do this when out in nature. I gaze at my surroundings, usually the thick foliage of trees, and after a while of gazing my vision shifts so that I start seeing a scene within the foliage. It becomes so clear I often shift my vision back to normal to check that I wasn't really looking at a hill, or a field, or something that might give impression of the scene I'm looking at. But usually I'm gazing at some leaves really close to me. It's amazing the scenes that come to life when practicing gazing. They can be so clear, where you can analyse intricate features, like how many windows does the cottage have, where the door is - even someone leaning on the gate! But really there is no physical cottage, gate or person.

Once I had the experience, in a movie theatre, where I was practicing while the trailors were playing and I could swear that as I was reaching for my drink, with my eyes closed, that I saw the form of my arm and hand in a bluish energy field that slowly focused into actually seeing with my eyes closed. I had to touch my eye lids to make sure they were closed...totally wierd and only happened once. But I can't say for sure that it was real as I didn't have on my sleeping pad...so it's possible that my eyes were slightly opened allowing me to see...but it was a really cool experience.

This is what I have when in the out of body state - I can see the room behind my closed eyes.

I also get a loud high pitched ringing in my ears while doing these types of things.

I don't get the ringing much, or only mild. Don't usually notice it loud.

I usually listen to either binarul beats, or a nice "ohm" track on youtube that last about an hour.

Do you listen to the binarul beats whilst meditating, or before?

There's probably other things too that don't come to mind and I don't like posting such a long essay here, but have been wanting to bounce this off of others as I don't have any friends close by that are interested in this kind of thing.

I'm the same so am enjoying chatting about this. It's great to find those who are noticing similar intricate details to seeing energy etc.

However, the most physical thing that has improved since doing this is my vision. I'm 49 and for several years have had to look at small print from an arms distance as my close up vision has gotten worse due to age I suppose...but now, strangely enough, I can read fine print right up to 2 inches in front of my nose! Not sure how that happened of why but it's defintely true.

That's wonderful! A side effect from meditation maybe? Or perhaps all the gazing at energy you do has a beneficial influence on the eyes?

Perhaps focusing on the inbetween spaces, the empty air so to speak has worked some eye muscles along the way. I've defintely felt muscles in my eyes moving while meditating..like my puples dialating or stretching or something.

I think this could well be what is happening.

In any case, I'm kind of addicted to this kind of meditating...each time is a different experience and a welcome relief from the 3d world we have to live in.

I know exactly what you mean!

Not sure if it's all in my head/subconscience construct, or that i'm tuning into different frequencies or dimensions somehow or what, but it's fun. It's interesting, and I would love to develop it to it's full potential..for whatever benifit it may have.

My feeling is mainly the latter, but I do think we can influence what we see. But here is the real mind bender - who are we really, and where are we really located (if, for a moment, we assume the brain is a reciever)?

Yes I feel the same about developing it to its fullest potential. That's what's great about being able to come here and chat with those who are having similar. We can share techniques and experiences that could help us develop and enhance our experiences.

So, there ya go. Hope this helps someone else. So sorry this is long and drawn out.

This has certainly been of benefit to me (as have other posts, especially the detailed ones) having others to share with who are experiencing the wonder of all this is simply magic :-)

And btw I didn't find it long and drawn out - as with all good conversations, can't wait for it to continue!

Aelf

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I am not a psychic, nor a medium, but have had 100s of different experiences of different types of energy.

The freakiest one is seeing and feeling a living person, while they are miles away! Long and involved story, but the basics are someone I had only met once, started to appear in my garden every few days, a year after we met. Eventually we started dating another year later, seeing each other every week or two. Just before hand, I started to feel him around me, to the extend I would turn to talk to him then realise he wasn't there. Things went a bit odd, didn't speak for a couple of weeks, although he was still always around, then he came and said good bye! strangely I didn't hear from him for a month, then 6 days ago he appeared, cuddled me, told me everything will be ok and he will never leave me again. two days ago, he started up minor contact again.

What is this energy? How does it work? I know the more emotional I am, the more it happens, I can stop it at will by not thinking about him at all for days or weeks, then he pops up, my emotions kick in and off we go again,

this is the second time in my life I have experienced this, can anyone explain?

Another energy experience is that for the past twenty years I have been seeing white mist about 4 foot off the ground, 4 foot across, 2 foot down. It always reassures me, but I have no idea what energy causes it, in fact for a long time I thought it was all in my head, until my grown up son asked me what it was, I was stunned someone else could see it.

any advice ideas or explanations?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi rogert4,

thanks for responding here.

Feeling and seeing 'energy' is something I've been into for nearly 30 years, the seeing has developed lately but I've been feeling stuff as long as I can remember, and formally since I picked up my first Taoist Meditation book.

What's the title of the book? In what ways has your seeing developed lately?

What I see most commonly if I can get into 'state' is what I refer to as the near death tube, it is a tube/vortex of multicolored walls of vibrating energy or something that looks like that, and you can move along it once you learn how.

Is this with your eyes open/closed/both?

I haven't read the thread, but I am guessing there will be a conversation about studies and science around the paranormal with particular emphasis on things like telepathy and energy sensing. I recommend Sheldrake.org if that hasn't already been posted, he's actually done a lot of this kind of research apparently.

The focus has been on sharing our direct experiences with seeing energy. Also experiences of sensing energy e.g. atmospheres about places and people.

Btw thanks for the link

I've way too many experiences to begin posting them, but I can recommend a free tool to help you get some more of your own: www.openlounge.org...
It's a shameless plug for my own work, and beware, this guided audio may cause you to see and open portals! click at your own risk

Thanks for that, will check it out!

Maybe you could share one or two of your experiences?

Aelf

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Do you ever get feelings of positive places? Maybe some places in nature?

dave_welch

Well, a lot of times it's a feeling of sadness. Hard to explain, just a feeling of sadness or depression.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi NRGmagnet,

Until I acknowledge that I feel their presence they are dark masses.

How intriguing! Do you see these dark masses in your visual field, or is it more that you sense them? How large are the dark masses?

Once I interact with them they present themselves...sometimes physically and sometimes in my mind.

When you say interact, do you mean that you simply put your focus on them and that is enough to make the connection - or do you have to start talking to them (in your mind/out loud)? How do they look when they appear in your visual field? Solid physical or more faded like they are made of a misty substance or something else?

My only "intent" is to protect myself and family

very wise!

but also allow a dialogue that will satisfy them.

Would you mind sharing an example of such a dialogue? Is this out loud or in your mind?

Like I said, I attract negative or angry energy, so I try to calm that anger.

That's a great and admirable service you're doing there! Do these entities all seem like deceased people?

Aelf

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi eccentriclady,

thanks for your response :-)

The freakiest one is seeing and feeling a living person, while they are miles away! Long and involved story, but the basics are someone I had only met once, started to appear in my garden every few days, a year after we met. Eventually we started dating another year later, seeing each other every week or two. Just before hand, I started to feel him around me, to the extend I would turn to talk to him then realise he wasn't there. Things went a bit odd, didn't speak for a couple of weeks, although he was still always around, then he came and said good bye! strangely I didn't hear from him for a month, then 6 days ago he appeared, cuddled me, told me everything will be ok and he will never leave me again. two days ago, he started up minor contact again.

Amazing! Would you see him appear in your visual field, like a solid person stood there in your garden? Or was it more in your mind's eye? Did you interact with him?

this is the second time in my life I have experienced this, can anyone explain?

The only explanation that comes to mind right now is that this man may have been appearing to you in his energy body. I have appeared in front of someone before.

Another energy experience is that for the past twenty years I have been seeing white mist about 4 foot off the ground, 4 foot across, 2 foot down. It always reassures me, but I have no idea what energy causes it, in fact for a long time I thought it was all in my head, until my grown up son asked me what it was, I was stunned someone else could see it. any advice ideas or explanations?

I also have seen a white mist a few times. I am not aware of any communication from it when it happens. The only explanation I can give is this is a real phenomena that you and your son were seeing. What it is or what was generating it - I have no idea. Absolutely fascinating when this sort of thing happens though! I think all we can do is just keep observing our experiences and see how it develops.

Aelf

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join