It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
Or if you like, the bigger you are the more Shadow you will cast!

Fear of not being makes one prepare the future to make it safe - when one realizes oneself as ever present the fear will go and the shadow disappears.

Time only exists because of Man. As for being on the stage. Their is no more actors, it is real Now. In order for Man to Play God, it has to be Real. It would seem man is not Liking this one bit!

Man is an idea that God has.
Time is also an idea that God has - always presently.

edit on 10-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

tehdouglas
"We only use 10% of our brain" is a common misconception.

en.wikipedia.org...

Was not that sight hacked? Anyone can put what ever they wanted on it? Just to be nice though, seems lest then 10% don't you think? Or we would not be in the crap we are in today.

What good is all this Tect if it takes us to using all out resorces to do it? Theres not a lifetime of oil, fresh water and clean air anymore.

If they used 10% of their brains in Japan one would have thought they would have fixed it 2yrs ago and not let the waste flow untouched! Super Tyfoon, biggest on ever on record? Looks like the Rad was the fuel that made this happen!

My dead cells just told me that!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

What if God is actually on another planet right now using a computer posting up random silly replies on ATS?
Or just to be funny, spamming everyone and re routing it from Nigeria offering randoms heaps of money?

Or what if God decides to be really funny and hacks into all of our most secure computer programs and posts up silly captions like 'WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' (like on Fox News just recently)

It is all possible and I apologise if this lightens or detracts from the seriousness of your thread but I couldn't help it.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
Or if you like, the bigger you are the more Shadow you will cast!

There is really only what is happening right now.
There maybe a whole world imagined and a whole time of past and future imagined - it is a huge stage that is being cast (projected) with many actors cast upon it.
It is all done presently in presence by presence - none of it really exists.

The shadows cast make you feel small but without you (presence) there would be no shadows cast.

Who is it that is cast out of presence? Can he exist as life or is he the anti life? Real and not real - one may be deceived into believing in him.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
Mask has been off for quite some time now. That's what is called Waking Up!

Are you saying you know who/what you really are?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thurisaz

What if God is actually on another planet right now using a computer posting up random silly replies on ATS?
Or just to be funny, spamming everyone and re routing it from Nigeria offering randoms heaps of money?

Or what if God decides to be really funny and hacks into all of our most secure computer programs and posts up silly captions like 'WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' (like on Fox News just recently)

It is all possible and I apologise if this lightens or detracts from the seriousness of your thread but I couldn't help it.

Every day brings a smile! Should post that link; unable to do so at this time. Still Learning; till I die I hope!

What more can I say?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE are One! A lot of silly replies I do agree!

Sometimes I do forget its not all tooth and nail! Ones path can have both at the same time!

And really with Todays World, you never really Know Who you can be Talking 2! Some have 6 FB accounts, 10 email accounts, using different names, etc.

What ever happen to just Being Yourself now-a days?

Thanks for sharing
Have a Great Day!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Itisnowagain

infoseeker26754

Are you saying you know who/what you really are?

For once I can say with understanding I do Not Know!

And be happy with that. We all have a Job set out for us, it's about time I work on that and not worry about me, myself and I. Now if I can just find that book! Right?

Their are many and their are none to be found. Actually who am I is about the craziest question known to man! Next will be What followed by, Who and by the time ones gets down to anything, already missed the point. Or is that The Point?

Live, Allow, and Enjoy is all anyone can do! Small catch though, All Of It as One!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Just a quick note to apologize to all that are a part of this thread regarding the tone & some of the content of my last post.

It certainly wasn't directed to anyone here and I'm not usually so "dark" when it comes to my personal search/knowledge in these matters - and I never talk about it, let alone post about it. That was a first.

As less is always more in these cases, I'll just say that something really rang my inner bell yesterday and I hope no one took it personally. I won't post along those lines again unless it coincides with a "Eureka!" moment and it adds something of value to the discussion at hand.

Still friends?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
infoseeker26754
Snarl

inforseekerI do not see vethumanbeing being very angry! Only once when I used Hogwash, was not judging though!

That was pointed to Hawking, "ask him" he reminds me of Carl Sagan; who upon his DEATHBED aquiesced, there may be a God or intellegent design at work. What a coward/stanch athiest his entire life just like Hawking.

infoseeker
Yet he does have a thing out for Lower Humans! More like on the ones who do not Use their Minds really, and some Health issues one might have. Fear Not! Have them too! If my Club Feet go into swollen Balls like they did 2 yrs ago; I'll have to sell the other half of my things on ebay! 100 % happy people out there sofar!

Oh, that thing (impatience) for humans growing into Their Own Version of a Giant sized 'VICTORY MOUSE TRAP" (break an ankle they will); but IM HERE TO HELP or be Chastised For. I havent encountered any at all on ATS (other the ones that swore me as AN ENEMY/FORMIDIBLE FOE). Who am I to judge? IAM all about fairness in CALLING OUT or whittling away at/toward a finite perfect thoughtform; (anyone up for some Hostess treats? Snowballs, Twinkies). I can take the ridicule as well as anyone (better be able to uphold ones position) ideas pure as posited. The brave make the threads then have to endure the torture of defending them. A win-win YES?
edit on 10-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
infoseeker26754
Itisnowagain

infoseeker

ItsnowagainAre you saying you know who/what you really are?

infoseeker
For once I can say with understanding I do Not Know!

Thats a relief because the MORE YOU THINK YOU KNOW the less you can comprehend it, as in the LESS YOU KNOW because you Have To Rethink EVERYTHING and go back to square one.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thurisaz

Thurisaz
Or just to be funny, spamming everyone and re-routing it from Nigeria offering randoms heaps of money?

Gods not on any other planet now but earth, incarnated and is posting away on ATS, generally not in the silly vein, more the ironic or satiric. Nigerian gypsy scammer/robbers need to go away (all of you that are living in London area).

Thurisaz

God is not only funny, but is unbelievably intelligent. You are its children so think in terms of that kind of universal intelligence that encompasses/produced the greatest minds on earth; that would be Gods byproduct, the humanbeing. Do you think it is sitting back anymore and just watching the "SHOW"? Its stepped in and is having the party of its life; its a real human now (never before) its parts children (think Osiris) were here years ago as 'mentors' but IT is actually here. Hiding in the weeds peeking/peering at you.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Itisnowagain
infoseeker26754

Itisnowagain
There maybe a whole world imagined and a whole time of past and future imagined - it is a huge stage that is being cast (projected) with many actors cast upon it.

This is self evident by the existance of the 'Film Industry' in LosAngeles. A whole new world imagined. Past/present/future combined as separate "SpecKtIcAls'. The HUMAN as the live 'cast members' AD-LIBBING; and the TOTAL IRONY IS; we actually PAY to see ourselves (humans) act out different day to day drama/comedy/futuristic senarios concieved by OTHERS. NONE OF IT; as in THIS WORLD exists, all is a mirror. Our real world is not of the heavy 3D sensation, this is just a huge laboratory, or VACATION EXPERIENCE for the higher evolved (that can gain an entrance into a human life form and experience ANIMATED MATTER). Time is not a question in the higher dimensions (lighter beings), 70 years is nothing. There has been the problem of Vacationing here and getting stuck in the overlay Karma. OOPS, not intendened but SLIPPAGE occures. This Earth and its stage is just a giant STAGE set; not real at all, its seems so but IS NOT (this planet was to be a living library of all creature forms created by many dimensions), but was turned into a 3 Ring Circus Popcorn experience instead. Who did this? I know.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Just a quick note to apologize to all that are a part of this thread regarding the tone & some of the content of my last post.

It certainly wasn't directed to anyone here and I'm not usually so "dark" when it comes to my personal search/knowledge in these matters - and I never talk about it, let alone post about it. That was a first.

As less is always more in these cases, I'll just say that something really rang my inner bell yesterday and I hope no one took it personally. I won't post along those lines again unless it coincides with a "Eureka!" moment and it adds something of value to the discussion at hand.

Still friends?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...

Error! Does not compute. No chips damage.

What was wrong with your tone? Found everything you just brought to the table interesting! ATS is about exploring, learning yet as with all one must sort through layers and layers of crap to actually find any Truth! Most stay with the ideas of right or wrong never really actually considering what was said.

It's either Good/bad, happy/sad only some consider the middle. Some would even say thats is wrong! So your still on pg15, most doing even read all pages, just a ops note and spring towards the end. Where else can one Get It Out? Sure you can write it down on a peice of paper, type it on notepad, it is not the same.

Would consider Snarls idea now, starting a new thread. Yet we would half to deal with the short lines, comment's and be downgraded to nothingness! I'm here for the Inner Being to allow itself to Show, not for flags or stars. It is beneficial to struggle; it bodes well to be upright and true #26 for todays I Ching.

Understanding if one can not be himself everyday yet at least puts the effort in while not himself is being True to Others and Himself!

We can say anything yet without actually doing it on any level is just talk! Her now as my roomie, girlfrend, wife ?????? Of 12 yrs still has the idea of me not Loving Her! It is true that my Voices are saying Nagging ___tch yet with in myself I know it is for the best for Her.

If I was to be holding Light, what is more imporant? My Love or the Love I have for Her? Should I just give in and go back to being my old self again? How else can another actually SEE the Light if I somehow turn it off? Pain is knowing this, to what end she will have to see for Herself and not on some silly idea of what Love is!

Funny part is she Actually thought me this! With respect I shall do the same. Or at least Try the best I can, for it is her choice really and not mine.

Bring it on Buddy! Remember the song, Let the Light Shine in? It should have said Let it Shine Outward!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754
Snarl

inforseekerI do not see vethumanbeing being very angry! Only once when I used Hogwash, was not judging though!

That was pointed to Hawking, "ask him" he reminds me of Carl Sagan; who upon his DEATHBED aquiesced, there may be a God or intellegent design at work. What a coward/stanch athiest his entire life just like Hawking.

infoseeker
Yet he does have a thing out for Lower Humans! More like on the ones who do not Use their Minds really, and some Health issues one might have. Fear Not! Have them too! If my Club Feet go into swollen Balls like they did 2 yrs ago; I'll have to sell the other half of my things on ebay! 100 % happy people out there sofar!

Oh, that thing (impatience) for humans growing into Their Own Version of a Giant sized 'VICTORY MOUSE TRAP" (break an ankle they will); but IM HERE TO HELP or be Chastised For. I havent encountered any at all on ATS (other the ones that swore me as AN ENEMY/FORMIDIBLE FOE). Who am I to judge? IAM all about fairness in CALLING OUT or whittling away at/toward a finite perfect thoughtform; (anyone up for some Hostess treats? Snowballs, Twinkies). I can take the ridicule as well as anyone (better be able to uphold ones position) ideas pure as posited. The brave make the threads then have to endure the torture of defending them. A win-win YES?

Oh the Pain! Yep! Unknowest to me, seems I've had my share of foes! Yet I need to learn How to Upload as most do on ATS! Except uploading a link is just another ones idea of it anyway so might as well stick to your own version. Helps clear the air some. If asking a question, why would one have to defend themselves?

One would think asking would imply wanting to know something right? Yet it gets torn apart, bit here, line there just for the sake of Judgement! Must have missed that Class, or was daydreaming at the time. Hell if people would go beyond their ideas just a tiny bit, things would be more open to discussion, Openly!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Thurisaz

Thurisaz
Or just to be funny, spamming everyone and re-routing it from Nigeria offering randoms heaps of money?

Gods not on any other planet now but earth, incarnated and is posting away on ATS, generally not in the silly vein, more the ironic or satiric. Nigerian gypsy scammer/robbers need to go away (all of you that are living in London area).

Thurisaz

God is not only funny, but is unbelievably intellegent. You are its children so think in terms of that kind of universal intellegence that encompasses/produced the greatest minds on earth; that would be Gods byproduct, the humanbeing. Do you think it is sitting back anymore and just watching the "SHOW"? Its stepped in and is having the party of its life; its a real human now (never before) its parts children (think Osiris) were here years ago as 'mentors' but IT is actually here. Hiding in the weeds.

One would think He in all the way Now. has always been really we just as so caught up into ourselves to see/know this. Here is a thought, while He is watching, He throws a curve ball into the mix! Somehow He thinks, I like this Human; open to everything yet ponders it all. Then sends some info into your Heart just to see how one reponds to it!

Or lets you win the power ball just for the sake of laughing your ..... off! One can never know!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Itisnowagain
infoseeker26754

Itisnowagain

This is self evident by the existance of the 'Film Industry' in LosAngeles. A whole new world imagined. Past/present/future combined as separate "SpecKtIcAls'. The HUMAN as the live 'cast members' AD-LIBING; and the TOTAL IRONY IS; we actually PAY to see ourselves (humans) act out day to day drama/comedy/futuristic senarios concieved by OTHERS. NONE OF IT; as in THIS WORLD exists, all is a mirror. Our real world is not of the heavy 3D sensation, this is just a huge laboratory, or VACATION EXPERIENCE for the higher evolved (that can gain an entrance into a human life form and experience ANIMATED MATTER). Time is not a question in the higher dimensions (lighter beings), 70 years is nothing. There has been the problem of Vacationing here and getting stuck in the overlay Karma. OOPS, not intendened but SLIPPAGE occures. This Earth and its stage is just a giant STAGE set; not real at all, its seems so but IS NOT (this planet was to be a living library of all creature forms created by many dimensions), but was turned into a 3 Ring Circus Popcorn experience instead. Who did this? I know.

The Zoo as I call it! Today on Planet Earth we shall have a show for You! We added some touches to the play today to see how some will respond! As you all know we upped the play table in the past few years and now it is for real. So far only a few know this to be true, and with that knoweged placed upon them it's going to be a show indeed!

Tune in tomorrow as we shall make the sky fall, just a little though. cast your vote now if you would like the Earth to shake some! Only 3 days left to place your votes!

This is the game of Life! Who will win/lose has no bearing at all. A New World awates for the ones who pass. Coming soon next season, The great Show you all have been waiting for! Until then, Peace!

Sorry Vet! Just seemed to float out of my Being.

How did you like the gift or did you notice yet?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
infoseeker26754
vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754

veteranhumanbeing

infoseeker
Oh the Pain! Yep! Unknowest to me, seems I've had my share of foes! Yet I need to learn How to Upload as most do on ATS! Except uploading a link is just another ones idea of it anyway so might as well stick to your own version. Helps clear the air some. If asking a question, why would one have to defend themselves?

Ive never uploaded anything to bolster a point of mine; it is useing anothers ideaforms to pad your own theory (most dont ask permission of the 'uploadee' to do so anyway so to my mind breaks some copyright rules). If someone challenges your position of course you have to defend it (is that not the point) to do so with pearless purity.

infoseeker
One would think asking would imply wanting to know something right? Yet it gets torn apart, bit here, line there just for the sake of Judgement! Must have missed that Class, or was daydreaming at the time. Hell if people would go beyond their ideas just a tiny bit, things would be more open to discussion, Openly!

You would imagine that person asking is wanting information; correct? Not really, its more of an undermining type to see or inspect your weaknesses within your arguement. I always daydreamed in class, listening but looking outside of the windows of the classroom. Hey I thought we were doing the 'PUSH ME PULL YOU" Llama Doctor Dollittle thing, open up the discussion to include EVERYTHING even if very tiny or microscopic or at first glance, INVISIBLE to the naked eye/ MIND exposing it to anyone willing to listen. There is a beauty and a selflessness in this quest in/of the attempt to enlighten others. No Fouls ever.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

God is not only funny, but is unbelievably intelligent. You are its children so think in terms of that kind of universal intelligence that encompasses/produced the greatest minds on earth; that would be Gods byproduct, the humanbeing. Do you think it is sitting back anymore and just watching the "SHOW"? Its stepped in and is having the party of its life; its a real human now (never before) its parts children (think Osiris) were here years ago as 'mentors' but IT is actually here. Hiding in the weeds peeking/peering at you.

Well, this thread just took a very hard turn. I'm just not sure if it was left or right, symbolically speaking.

As I don't know you very well (even in the ATS sense) it's hard to determine if you're pulling our collective legs or simply trying to impart some information. Or both. Since the statement about God being here and a real human now is too large to ignore, I hope you'll allow me some questions.

So you believe or know that God is here now and is a real human.

Where physically is he/she now? City & country are fine. And please don't say she's playing SkeeBall or is in a coma somewhere in NJ...

Do you know this because you've met and/or spoken with him/her?

If not, how do you know this?

If this is a first for God - why now? Is there a reason other than "why not now"?

I can certainly see God wanting to come and join the party. I'm also certain that God has a great sense of humor. Are you sure God isn't good-naturedly pulling your leg to make a point or show a greater truth (whatever that is)?

I'm genuinely curious and look forward to your reply.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If god is just a computer, who built the computer?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

goou111
If god is just a computer, who built the computer?

Its just neverending. Take to mirrors and place them before and behind, you if situated in the middle are looking at yourself described as 'infinity'. Smaller and smaller the perception goes until you are infact a molecule. Who created God; or did it just manefest out of plasma (neg/pos) actions rubbing against themselves. Still waiting for God to explain its own contrivance to its animated matter constituants.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join