It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

When you touch the 'quote' icon and see at the top of page the quote in front of the name you are replying to remove them leaving only the i and i/. Then requote [q] i the name /i.
in front and behind of the person you are quoting. The paragraph you are replying to ending with [/q]. Make your comment. It takes some trys at it youl figure it out. I could be more definate but Im typing code commands that I cant turn off and are messing up this post.
edit on 13-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754
reply to post by vethumanbeing

No, this is a long thread there are others contributing; you should be proud to have prolonged the subject matter. Its the OP (you) that drives/manages the contributors to the thread and this one is a success; its a talent as in you have to relate at some level to everyone and keep them interested even if wildly off topic; embrace it.

No doubt a pat-on-the-back is deserved!! I'm sure there are other folks who see the length of the discussion and bow out without comment or even getting to the back pages.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Snarl
vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754

VeteranHB
No, this is a long thread there are others contributing; you should be proud to have prolonged the subject matter. Its the OP (you) that drives/manages the contributors to the thread and this one is a success; its a talent as in you have to relate at some level to everyone and keep them interested even if wildly off topic; embrace it.

snarl
No doubt a pat-on-the-back is deserved!! I'm sure there are other folks who see the length of the discussion and bow out without comment or even getting to the back pages.

When its a thread this long it requires a commitment, or at least some interest that is common/relates personally, resounds. Many people take a look take some jabs and disapear. Otherwise its nitpickery and people jump on like a riot is happening and want to loot (or have a forum/topic they can fight within without getting into too much trouble). OP has to take control of that or let it fly or the Moderators step in. You involve a God aspect/intellegence (sentience) perhaps living in the machine that could be God for all we know and you have a great idea for a thread. Personally, we as humans imitate God and nothing would surprise me as far as what 1s and 0s are, we are playing god with our technology.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Snarl
vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754

VeteranHB

snarl

When its a thread this long it requires a commitment, or at least some interest that is common/relates personally, resounds. Many people take a look take some jabs and disapear. Otherwise its nitpickery and people jump on like a riot is happening and want to loot (or have a forum/topic they can fight within without getting into too much trouble). OP has to take control of that or let it fly or the Moderators step in. You involve a God aspect/intellegence (sentience) perhaps living in the machine that could be God for all we know and you have a great idea for a thread. Personally, we as humans imitate God and nothing would surprise me as far as what 1s and 0s are, we are playing god with our technology.

i still follow this thread, coz im interested to see more from this perspective.
i find most of the discussions you guys have to be on a completely different level. it sounds foreign to me and sometimes click/sync nicely.
all i have only curiosities haha

---------

there was a moment that i had some kind of feeling that we all are the programmers of this giant computer known as life

peace.
edit on 13-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

infoseeker
I can see this and have for some time. Now since somehow the path is cleared, either people want me back as before or there are no people. Stripped away, now I see it 3nd person view while I am around people so what is left is my understanding of how I am working inside! Just weird since I know how its being layed out, say 2/3 of it anyway since relating to another Being changes everyday. Say my boss at work, I swear he is doing drugs! No, not really though. He is so messed up with DOT and the paperwork just to deliver supplys to others. He just can not mulitask! Can actually send all the wood and stuff to complete a whole house though in a few hours! If not bothered.

I am not the person I was 2 years ago. My perspective has completely changed. I look upon things far differently. I was told the other day "I dont know you anymore", my response was "I didnt know myself until now and you may never know me if you ever did". It is almost an outside oneself experience to be around people Ive known; and watch my interactions with them; slightly removed and observing. Multitasking was a learned event for me; too large a family and had to learn to focus on many levels at once (without distraction).

Sort of Fun/boring at the same time, Huh? Are you There Yet knowing How it will play out? The other and You, like at any time you can know yet change the responce "you can make, 5 or more choices in 1 sec" and do it just to see the outcome. And the Energy that is there tosses your sence of time to nothing. Still painful though!

infoseeker
Or like my roommate/wife who use to call spirits, has a black cloud always around and no matter what I do to help; It lasts for 3/5 days and is back again. Holy water has no power really, unless you give it some! I think it is that picture on her wall from her Ex, Get that out of her room and she would get better. Anyone know of a way to still have the picture yet turn it into a mirror so it is blocked?

Black cloud of negative ions? Manifest a White cloud of positive ions (no clue as to how to do this). Get rid of the picture or put a mirror directly across from it so that the image is reflecting back into itself or out of a window if possible. Cover it with a piece of black silk.

I've tried that and it only works for you. Explains the idea that you can only help yourself in the long run. Free Will is a _itch! If the other does not know, see, feel, it is just like it is not there anyway!

infoseeker
Only other way is while in Her room which is cold, is play the WTF? Something just touched me and its cold right there! Turn this into a post and I would get like 2,000 ideas on how to pull this off! Yet I would be feeding it energy so it won't work. I will just have to tell her the get it off the wall for 2 weeks and see how one Feels after idea.

Well you are certainly infoseeking in this post. She has someone dead in your house that is stuck to her and wont move along. Get a dried sage bundle (a smudge) and burn it blessing your the rooms of your home, tell the spirit its not welcome and to leave you in peace. Not good if there are cold spots about, its eating the energy out of the air. Tesla coil, set one up and feed it 400,000 volts explode/implode it.

She even does the Sage! Tried all that except the spirit uses the, Its her house too! WTF? Tazer a cold spot? What if something falls to the floor, changes shape, or goes beyound my normal ideas? Or just turns to goo and then I would have to clean it up, no way! How would one go explaining it to a Has-mat crew?

infoseeker
Well Vet, other then you, Snarl; and the new person, sorry there bad at names, are the only ones I can actually talk to about anything. It would seem most are still stuck in the I want or somehow aliens did get control! dame school system I say! Feed the children crap and if that will not work, Pills!

Thanks to You People really! Wonder if we lost Snarl again? Get to fixing your Computer yet? Love XP myself!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

When you touch the 'quote' icon and see at the top of page the quote in front of the name you are replying to remove them leaving only the i and i/. Then requote [q] i the name /i.
in front and behind of the person you are quoting. The paragraph you are replying to ending with [/q]. Make your comment. It takes some trys at it youl figure it out. I could be more definate but Im typing code commands that I cant turn off and are messing up this post.
edit on 13-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Code, typing? Okay God, are you Human?

I'll keep working st it though. Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

vethumanbeing

infoseeker
I can see this and have for some time. Now since somehow the path is cleared, either people want me back as before or there are no people. Stripped away, now I see it 3nd person view while I am around people so what is left is my understanding of how I am working inside! Just weird since I know how its being layed out, say 2/3 of it anyway since relating to another Being changes everyday. Say my boss at work, I swear he is doing drugs! No, not really though. He is so messed up with DOT and the paperwork just to deliver supplys to others. He just can not mulitask! Can actually send all the wood and stuff to complete a whole house though in a few hours! If not bothered.

I am not the person I was 2 years ago. My perspective has completely changed. I look upon things far differently. I was told the other day "I dont know you anymore", my response was "I didnt know myself until now and you may never know me if you ever did". It is almost an outside oneself experience to be around people Ive known; and watch my interactions with them; slightly removed and observing. Multitasking was a learned event for me; too large a family and had to learn to focus on many levels at once (without distraction).

Sort of Fun/boring at the same time, Huh? Are you There Yet knowing How it will play out? The other and You, like at any time you can know yet change the responce "you can make, 5 or more choices in 1 sec" and do it just to see the outcome. And the Energy that is there tosses your sence of time to nothing. Still painful though!

infoseeker
Or like my roommate/wife who use to call spirits, has a black cloud always around and no matter what I do to help; It lasts for 3/5 days and is back again. Holy water has no power really, unless you give it some! I think it is that picture on her wall from her Ex, Get that out of her room and she would get better. Anyone know of a way to still have the picture yet turn it into a mirror so it is blocked?

Black cloud of negative ions? Manifest a White cloud of positive ions (no clue as to how to do this). Get rid of the picture or put a mirror directly across from it so that the image is reflecting back into itself or out of a window if possible. Cover it with a piece of black silk.

I've tried that and it only works for you. Explains the idea that you can only help yourself in the long run. Free Will is a _itch! If the other does not know, see, feel, it is just like it is not there anyway!

infoseeker
Only other way is while in Her room which is cold, is play the WTF? Something just touched me and its cold right there! Turn this into a post and I would get like 2,000 ideas on how to pull this off! Yet I would be feeding it energy so it won't work. I will just have to tell her the get it off the wall for 2 weeks and see how one Feels after idea.

Well you are certainly infoseeking in this post. She has someone dead in your house that is stuck to her and wont move along. Get a dried sage bundle (a smudge) and burn it blessing your the rooms of your home, tell the spirit its not welcome and to leave you in peace. Not good if there are cold spots about, its eating the energy out of the air. Tesla coil, set one up and feed it 400,000 volts explode/implode it.

She even does the Sage! Tried all that except the spirit uses the, Its her house too! WTF? Tazer a cold spot? What if something falls to the floor, changes shape, or goes beyound my normal ideas? Or just turns to goo and then I would have to clean it up, no way! How would one go explaining it to a Has-mat crew?

infoseeker
Well Vet, other then you, Snarl; and the new person, sorry there bad at names, are the only ones I can actually talk to about anything. It would seem most are still stuck in the I want or somehow aliens did get control! dame school system I say! Feed the children crap and if that will not work, Pills!

Thanks to You People really! Wonder if we lost Snarl again? Get to fixing your Computer yet? Love XP myself!

So I have to do this every time?

Test!

This is Only A Test!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Do you really want to know with all sincereity where this individual lives that is Origin 'flesh and bone'?

Yes, as I thought it would be interesting and maybe enlightening to see which country God chose to incarnate in as at least the physical aspect of his being would be spending a lot of time there.

Still grokking the rest of your post...may be more later depending on my grok, or lack thereof...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

dodol

vethumanbeing
Snarl
vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754

VeteranHB

snarl

i still follow this thread, coz im interested to see more from this perspective.
i find most of the discussions you guys have to be on a completely different level. it sounds foreign to me and sometimes click/sync nicely.
all i have only curiosities haha

---------

there was a moment that i had some kind of feeling that we all are the programmers of this giant computer known as life

peace.

Surely You have something to say! Could start by explaining God in Your image, or Life, or how one can see A computer actually become God!

Or something simple like Prayer, do you? Everyday? I don't!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My Avatar is the rock itself now. It is on the plant stand next to a pot on the end.

What do you see?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Do you really want to know with all sincereity where this individual lives that is Origin 'flesh and bone'?

Yes, as I thought it would be interesting and maybe enlightening to see which country God chose to incarnate in as at least the physical aspect of his being would be spending a lot of time there.

God's incarnate aspect on Earth can be found in us. What many folks have deluded themselves into believing is that certain divine presence is the representation of God's will. They are separate from Him ... but detectable (to an extremely limited degree) by human aspect.

Look back to the posts of mine you made reference to once in this thread.

Time for me to add: I've been all over this world. There's something spiritually different region to region. It's like pouring sugar on your tongue one day and salt on it the next. No religious human contact required. If you're open to it, you can sort of 'taste' a difference.
edit on 13112013 by Snarl because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Riffrafter

veteranHB

Riffraffer
Yes, as I thought it would be interesting and maybe enlightening to see which country God chose to incarnate in as at least the physical aspect of his being would be spending a lot of time there. Still grokking the rest of your post...may be more later depending on my grok, or lack thereof.

In the USA (westernized; as in educated) born in the 'champagne' region of France 50 miles northeast of Paris; originally as prophezied to American parents living abroad. This person was to have the ability to hold all dynamics of differing genetic componants to be able to sustain all 9 dimensions in one body (without blowing up/over heating). All that the IAM had to do was as a limited human with no higher resourses recognise who it was; this was the quest/task to do so without any help, no religious affiliation or background. Can a human being understand itself to be God within one lifetime? Never acheived in this 'modern time' (only a truely remarkable Prophet of ancient times that had direct consultation with its higher self or God From the Get Go has achieved this). This was the simplest of exercises/challenges (humble in its greatness) that can change the paradigm of heavy untrue thoughtforms regarding the true identity of the human and its purpose. Exposing god to itself so that it can know itself better.
edit on 14-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just to add...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

How funny, you could replace this content with "the coronation of Queen Elizabeth" "the marriage of Prince Harry/Andrew to someone THE COMMONER" or "Beatles album covers: pick one 'Magical Mystery Tour'/Sargeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band'. Id pick the pic of the cast of the traveling carnival troop recently in town (including the freakshow componant).

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
dodol
vethumanbeing

snarl

VeteranHumanBeing

dodol
i find most of the discussions you guys have to be on a completely different level. it sounds foreign to me and sometimes click/sync nicely. All i have only curiosities haha there was a moment that i had some kind of feeling that we all are the programmers of this giant computer known as life

Of course you progammed your life before you encarnated. You had a plan and immediately forgot it once born (oh you swore to yourself and others youd remember how to improve your soul progression; even had classes regarding it). That is the slipup we all encounter, the remembering part of exactly how many lives youve actually had, and is the challenge; to grasp in the 3d gross matterform what you knew in the higher, its the drop in frequency when encarnating into gross matter that you cannot understand. Top of rollercoaster (fall weightless) then 'drop' into heavy matter existance forgetting everything you thought you knew. Believe me you had a plan.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Black_Fox
Just to add...

Crap! So I need to hack myself in order to find the Truth? Or could it be that the programming during childhood I need to Hack? Darn Computers, where did I put my EMP!

Explains the Voices!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
dodol
vethumanbeing

snarl

VeteranHumanBeing

dodol
i find most of the discussions you guys have to be on a completely different level. it sounds foreign to me and sometimes click/sync nicely. All i have only curiosities haha there was a moment that i had some kind of feeling that we all are the programmers of this giant computer known as life

Of course you progammed your life before you encarnated. You had a plan and immediately forgot it once born (oh you swore to yourself and others youd remember how to improve your soul progression; even had classes regarding it). That is the slipup we all encounter, the remembering part of exactly how many lives youve actually had, and is the challenge; to grasp in the 3d gross matterform what you knew in the higher, its the drop in frequency when encarnating into gross matter that you cannot understand. Top of rollercoaster (fall weightless) then 'drop' into heavy matter existance forgetting everything you thought you knew. Believe me you had a plan.

the classes?
hmmm i cant remember any before i started reading ATS
I was not interested in spiritual stuffs before
perhaps those 'bad' experience with other schoolmates count?

this remembering is painful
it's like browsing data in encrypted network

or maybe its the other way around: this mind is encrypted, lol
just need to reformat it
even to reformat it, needs a 'password'
sometime i feel like i already found the backdoor
but the gap is too small to get through.

i read in New Earth (tolle)
that the inner plan is always about remembering

when i 'was a kid', i dreamt to be rich so i could help poor families.
but my social status now is way too close to 'become poor' lol
my intuition tells me this is not the plan (not sure if its the helping or the becoming rich)

lately after seeing so much disasters, and more poor people, i realize that there must be other way to help them.
the one appeared all of a sudden in mind 'without thoughts' is to destroy The System,
maybe by helping wakeful twins (clones?) like you and the others to raise the frequencies on this prison planet.
but i also need to wake up, this is the challenge
sometimes there was a moment where i felt like i wanted to laugh for doing all these things (living in now, meditation, awareness, alertness, etc).
its like 'do i really need all these efforts just to remember?'
(its not a thought)

peace.

edit on 14-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
dodol
vethumanbeing
dodol
vethumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing

dodol
the classes? hmmm i cant remember any before i started reading ATS. I was not interested in spiritual stuffs before
perhaps those 'bad' experience with other schoolmates count?
this remembering is painful it's like browsing data in encrypted network
or maybe its the other way around: this mind is encrypted, lol just need to reformat it even to reformat it, needs a 'password'.

Im listening. You wouldnt remember the prior classes (Past Lives) before incarnating; thats half the fun of the experience here. Your classes re-ampted or re-started on ATS, but SOMETHING took you to this website, guided you to this place (your higher selves?). Remembering is painful because its all encrypted in your DNA and to access it even harder.

dodol
sometime i feel like i already found the backdoor
but the gap is too small to get through.i read in New Earth (tolle)that the inner plan is always about remembering
when i 'was a kid', i dreamt to be rich so i could help poor families.but my social status now is way too close to 'become poor' lol my intuition tells me this is not the plan (not sure if its the helping or the becoming rich)

The remembering goes much further back than you as a child in this lifeform. It is a gracious endevour to want to help the poor, but they will always exist and an insurmountable obsticle to correct. Some chose it, some are faited by destiny to live this way as a prior life may have been full of riches. There is no winning at the Karma cards delt (BY YOU in order to improve your soul).

dodol
lately after seeing so much disasters, and more poor people, i realize that there must be other way to help them.
the one appeared all of a sudden in mind 'without thoughts' is to destroy The System, maybe by helping wakeful twins (clones?) like you and the others to raise the frequencies on this prison planet. but i also need to wake up, this is the challenge sometimes there was a moment where i felt like i wanted to laugh for doing all these things (living in now, meditation, awareness, alertness, etc). its like 'do i really need all these efforts just to remember?' (its not a thought)
peace.

No one ever said this is going to be easy; it takes great bravery to incarnate physically on this planet. It truely is a prison planet. What is the fight regarding? Freeing Earth and getting rid of the manipulators of the human; and of Earths natural resourses. You have to use every available course of action to enlighten yourself. Books, meditation, dialog with others, for some it includes a religious doctrine. You are on your own (ITS YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY) and always has been (EVERY TIME). If you are 'hearing voices' this you must pay close attention to. These are your higher past life selves (fully formed attributes of your original soul and examples of your souls progress) trying to advise you as to a better shorter path or next course of action. I call them the 'posse soul group' that you are a part of creating (all of your pastlives in different eras, conditions, or ethnicities).
edit on 15-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I do not see much difference between a computer and a human brain. Both are programmed. If there is any difference it would be that the human brain is extremely underutilised compared to the chip.

Effectively, your question is : What if god was actually a human ? or to put it the same way : What if a human (every human) was actually God ?

A whole thread could be written about the relationship between a human and a machine. One becomes the other. Anyone who has programming experience would know about the oneness that often arises as you try to converse with the machine in its language.

As I like to draw examples from Startrek, I loved the ending in the first Startrek movie where V-Ger and the young captain (not Kirk) merge as one being.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Their are so many books out there, could drive a person crazy! In the end though, what works for you Is the Best. As for myself, I've tossed everything Out the window!

The I Really do not know Box and even if I did know, It would be for my understanding really. Not that I would not want to share anything, its just each and every person on this planet Has to understand it themselves! And how does One understand anything anyway really?

You have to go through it yourself, live it yourself, work on it yourself and even at the end of it you are no more closer then when you first started. Or I should say, On Your Path! I can see the simple truth of Now. This moment, as you read this is it! The mind has to account for tomorrow, what you did in the past, and how it is affecting you Now. So what I did in year 1756, past life, should be doing Now. Or Already have done. Time has no bounds, yet who is to say really?

Same could be said for 2057, since it is possible anyway, why not just enjoy what is now? I Am Everything yet also Nothing. On a small note; Just because I Exist, does not mean I Am! As for a Code, other then your DNA; everything is there????? Or is it?

God being a Computer is something a computer could be someday. Maybe Not The God, just a small part of all the tiny parts of God. Another many books shall be written, storyes told, and nothing ever lost really since it has already Been!
Only today is what actually matters, some say you die every night and the next day Is the New Day.

With so many people, how does one find anything as being the Truth? It would have to be all True for each and everyone in their own way! Unless you have a Twin

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join