What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Accidental Post.

-Peace-
edit on 15-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Oops

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
dodol
vethumanbeing
dodol
vethumanbeing
reply to post by vethumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing
Of course you progammed your life before you encarnated. You had a plan and immediately forgot it once born (oh you swore to yourself and others youd remember how to improve your soul progression; even had classes regarding it). That is the slipup we all encounter, the remembering part of exactly how many lives youve actually had, and is the challenge; to grasp in the 3d gross matterform what you knew in the higher, its the drop in frequency when encarnating into gross matter that you cannot understand. Top of rollercoaster (fall weightless) then 'drop' into heavy matter existance forgetting everything you thought you knew. Believe me you had a plan.

dodol
the classes? hmmm i cant remember any before i started reading ATS. I was not interested in spiritual stuffs before
perhaps those 'bad' experience with other schoolmates count?
this remembering is painful it's like browsing data in encrypted network
or maybe its the other way around: this mind is encrypted, lol just need to reformat it even to reformat it, needs a 'password'.

Im listening. You wouldnt remember the prior classes (Past Lives) before incarnating; thats half the fun of the experience here. Your classes re-ampted or re-started on ATS, but SOMETHING took you to this website, guided you to this place (your higher selves?). Remembering is painful because its all encrypted in your DNA and to access it even harder.

dodol
sometime i feel like i already found the backdoor
but the gap is too small to get through.i read in New Earth (tolle)that the inner plan is always about remembering
when i 'was a kid', i dreamt to be rich so i could help poor families.but my social status now is way too close to 'become poor' lol my intuition tells me this is not the plan (not sure if its the helping or the becoming rich)

The remembering goes much further back than you as a child in this lifeform. It is a gracious endevour to want to help the poor, but they will always exist and an insurmountable obsticle to correct. Some chose it, some are faited by destiny to live this way as a prior life may have been full of riches. There is no winning at the Karma cards delt (BY YOU in order to improve your soul).

dodol
lately after seeing so much disasters, and more poor people, i realize that there must be other way to help them.
the one appeared all of a sudden in mind 'without thoughts' is to destroy The System, maybe by helping wakeful twins (clones?) like you and the others to raise the frequencies on this prison planet. but i also need to wake up, this is the challenge sometimes there was a moment where i felt like i wanted to laugh for doing all these things (living in now, meditation, awareness, alertness, etc). its like 'do i really need all these efforts just to remember?' (its not a thought)
peace.

No one ever said this is going to be easy; it takes great bravery to incarnate physically on this planet. It truely is a prison planet. What is the fight regarding? Freeing Earth and getting rid of the manipulators of the human; and of Earths natural resourses. You have to use every available course of action to enlighten yourself. Books, meditation, dialog with others, for some it includes a religious doctrine. You are on your own (ITS YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY) and always has been (EVERY TIME). If you are 'hearing voices' this you must pay close attention to. These are your higher past life selves (fully formed attributes of your original soul and examples of your souls progress) trying to advise you as to a better shorter path or next course of action. I call them the 'posse soul group' that you are a part of creating (all of your pastlives in different eras, conditions, or ethnicities).
edit on 15-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

thanks for your encouragement bro
feel much better

'that voices', i remembered them
it was scary the first time i experienced
the first one, something like 'no one really exist. only God exists'
it was like a telepathic signal that cut through between sounds
more like silence? im also not sure
i was like dead for several seconds but consciously dead

but yeah it freaked me out
there was one time it came like digital signal (electrical feeling). different lessons though and it happened either before or soon after i read this thread
lol

now im getting used to it (actually still trying best to)
the fear to get into 'the void' consciously is the one i need to overcome

thanks again for your encouragement!

peace.

edit on 15-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Creapy at first since what you have been told does not jive with what is going on in the actually world as of now. How are you doing with the Acts Of Time? Jumping or lag, sometimes so fast and then a slow down? Or have you actually noticed that you can Know excatlly how tomorrow will be?

I see you have noticed the Energy, Tones or waves. Really thats all you can do is allow it to be. Have the voices used your name yet? Is it male or female? Have a cat? Is it looking at the ceiling above your head in a odd sort of way?

Had to ask, hope you do not mind.

Peace

By the way, its not a void really. Your just tuning in to another way of being.

edit on 15-11-2013 by infoseeker26754 because: none

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

after i got through those 'crazy' guidelines you mentioned including yours

i kinda realize that they are quite powerful in their own way.
it's useful to wake 'someone' like me

pre 2012, i felt life was empty, like 'is this it? just live and die?'
i went to church sometimes but it could not fill the empty spot
something like missing

then 'bible is evil' popped out when i browsed through google
the reaction was like 'holy #, god is evil? seriously?'

then soon 'ancient aliens' followed
finally 'gnosticism' and 'holographic universe'
(gnosticism almost drove me crazy)
then finally ATS

then boom, the real boom that scared the living # out of me

everything starts to make sense.

but yeah that was fun

those 'crazy' guidelines are awesome in their own ways

peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by dodol

Creapy at first since what you have been told does not jive with what is going on in the actually world as of now. How are you doing with the Acts Of Time? Jumping or lag, sometimes so fast and then a slow down? Or have you actually noticed that you can Know excatlly how tomorrow will be?

I see you have noticed the Energy, Tones or waves. Really thats all you can do is allow it to be. Have the voices used your name yet? Is it male or female? Have a cat? Is it looking at the ceiling above your head in a odd sort of way?

Had to ask, hope you do not mind.

Peace

By the way, its not a void really. Your just tuning in to another way of being.

edit on 15-11-2013 by infoseeker26754 because: none

now you mention it
the time is becoming interesting. sometimes i feel it was ridiculously long for my day. and sometimes it was like a flash!
it was slow during the most productive moment!

i was like 'did i spend only a little of time after so much struggles'

about tomorrow, hmm, i only 'imagine/foresee' people in this country (singapore) to start smiling and helping those who needs, for every next day.
it seems that it starts to happen, not sure why. maybe that co creation theory is right.
but all i know that the next day will be the same like today esp during workdays.
the best i can do is like guessing which lift doors will open

even that i only have 1:10 - 3:10 ratio

about the voice?
no so far it hasnt use my name, i'm also not sure
i kept observing the voice in head without reacting
only kept labelling them as ego

sometimes the voices in head reminds to be alert and more loveful.

there was several times between 2011-2012, when I had some suicidal thoughts, iirc, there were voices to advise not to and telling that it was coward act to commit suicide.

just now, like about an hour ago
the voice telling me 'some animals like birds can also teach unconditional love' appeared in head when i was brushing my teeth and seeing some birds. Is this one of those voices?

but hmm the feeling of it, not sure if its feminine or masculine.
so far all the lessons just either love or alertness.
even the love teachings appear without voices, like telepathic.
like a simple signal but when put it into words, it is like 5-12 words

cats? there are plenty, the community cats,
but they most likely run away if i get close to them

most of the time they get alerted if i send healing energy to them
or 'touch' them from far
not sure if i did it correctly

peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

dodol

something like missing

then finally ATS

but yeah that was fun

peace.

That show is now Stupid! Everything is now or has been of Aliens! As for God being Evil, it depends on what Evil is to you. If God decided enough is enough and sent Fireballs to Earth, is that being Evil or Making a Point? If you see the Flaw in thinking we are God, then you have learned something.

Just remember not to get caught into the trap of Sense. It is how the world plays itself, always having a sense of things so one can understand it; or the mind. It will Flip on you, in order to allow you to see their is no sense really. Just ask Vet and Snarl, I'm flipping like a fish out of water!

All I can say is what is happening to me alone. Sad part is watching others do the drowning thing and even when I do try to help it goes bad! Or its just bad because I have changed and no longer in the mind games of people in my view. Pain it seems is not only yours but theirs too! Just have to disconnect yourself from the main stream and that is hard!

Emptyness is still there, yet it is allowed! People will do whatever to fill that void yet never even consider just having it around as a part of you. Emptyness is not bad, its a part of you reaching out for something Other then what the world would have you to believe is true.

True Happyness is nothing more then being happy as things are rather then trying to fix your happyness. Yet we are humans and sometimes it is natural to want to fill that void. No set rules on this so I leave it be for now.

# it seems is not so bad as # that comes from others out of nowhere! I find it much easer just to clean it up Now then having a bigger pile of # later growing eyes, arms, and looking for a home to crash in under the bed! Thats what people do now days, kick it under the bed, put it in the closet; deal with it later. And they wonder why they have a mess that comes up later and bites them on the @ later.

Thats what I'm doing Now! Looking for # I may have forgotten so I can clean it up!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

dodol

something like missing

then finally ATS

but yeah that was fun

peace.

That show is now Stupid! Everything is now or has been of Aliens! As for God being Evil, it depends on what Evil is to you. If God decided enough is enough and sent Fireballs to Earth, is that being Evil or Making a Point? If you see the Flaw in thinking we are God, then you have learned something.

Just remember not to get caught into the trap of Sense. It is how the world plays itself, always having a sense of things so one can understand it; or the mind. It will Flip on you, in order to allow you to see their is no sense really. Just ask Vet and Snarl, I'm flipping like a fish out of water!

All I can say is what is happening to me alone. Sad part is watching others do the drowning thing and even when I do try to help it goes bad! Or its just bad because I have changed and no longer in the mind games of people in my view. Pain it seems is not only yours but theirs too! Just have to disconnect yourself from the main stream and that is hard!

Emptyness is still there, yet it is allowed! People will do whatever to fill that void yet never even consider just having it around as a part of you. Emptyness is not bad, its a part of you reaching out for something Other then what the world would have you to believe is true.

True Happyness is nothing more then being happy as things are rather then trying to fix your happyness. Yet we are humans and sometimes it is natural to want to fill that void. No set rules on this so I leave it be for now.

# it seems is not so bad as # that comes from others out of nowhere! I find it much easer just to clean it up Now then having a bigger pile of # later growing eyes, arms, and looking for a home to crash in under the bed! Thats what people do now days, kick it under the bed, put it in the closet; deal with it later. And they wonder why they have a mess that comes up later and bites them on the @ later.

Thats what I'm doing Now! Looking for # I may have forgotten so I can clean it up!

you are absolutely right about the emptiness
after i spotted the holographic feeling, its easier to appreciate both 'negatives' and 'positives' (the holo feeling scared me a bit when it happened earlier.
'trying to make it' permanent, difficult to hold
, its like trying to prevent the tent from being carried away by tornado without having myself being carried away by tornado.
the body pains always throw me back to separation
)

'the drowned' people,
i also try my best to help ease their feelings, but the more im in contact with them, the more energy was being drawn.

its like something 'inside them' (?) trying to pull me towards their drowning spots.

99% of attempts to ease their feelings with advice were useless.
So these days I only share them the space like what E. Tolle suggests in his book.
It seems to work better than words!!

how can silence do better than words?!

the cleaning, thanks for this useful advice. it syncs.
im one of those who loves to throw it under the bed and deal with it later.
u remind me of some problems that i need to deal now like credit cards debt

perhaps its time to stop using anything related to The System like insurance, credit cards, etc.

The System has been causing too much pains to everyone that it no longer deserves to stay in this planet.

peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

dodol

You 'do' realize that the Bible is allegory ... and that what is important is further hidden in metaphor ... right?

dodol
then finally ATS

Not 'finally', but welcome to a clearer path. I hope this works out for you!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I want to put some emphasis on something at this point in the thread.

There are places of divine focus. I don't know what they are or why they are there.

**People** are a much more powerful gateway. Not every person **is** a gateway.

Question: Truthfully ... is anyone able to experience the divine ... by themselves ... alone ... without any external influence? I can't ... and there is only a stirred memory here. Better than nothing, mind you.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If that's the case, hopefully this is just the beta release. There are many bugs & glitches that need fixing and I look forward to the final release

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

im afraid its not even close to alpha release

in this planet, we already have 7 billion (correct?) number of testers and keep growing and growing.
only some are willing to enhance their careers to become the developers (bug fixers)
the rest are still busy with the testing
it becomes more buggy and buggy

and more corrupted data

peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Snarl
I want to put some emphasis on something at this point in the thread.

There are places of divine focus. I don't know what they are or why they are there.

Question: Truthfully ... is anyone able to experience the divine ... by themselves ... alone ... without any external influence? I can't ... and there is only a stirred memory here. Better than nothing, mind you.

Hello Snarl? Heard from Vet? Last time he was having problems with XP, any words from Him? Hows Life anyway?

I have!

Since there is really no facts about knowing the Divine, how about just the day to day small things? Having a bad day and you go sit down on the bench having a break from it all. Next a bird comes and sits in the tree next to you on the bench, and sings?

Or walking to work one day going , Man it's tough, another day, crap! And you find a $50 bill laying on the ground. Find out that $50. was all you needed that day. The Divine never gives people what they want, only what they Need!

Now looking back upon your Life, Now do you See The Divine? Seeing the Divine is the actual, knowing is the Seeing!
Or if you like. Watch the Movie; Robot & Frank. Best 1.5 hrs of your time! It would seem that The Divine is Everywhere!

Or works in a different manner, ways, ideas, concepts, you just have to look at it another way.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

dodol
reply to post by Xaphan

im afraid its not even close to alpha release

in this planet, we already have 7 billion (correct?) number of testers and keep growing and growing.
only some are willing to enhance their careers to become the developers (bug fixers)
the rest are still busy with the testing
it becomes more buggy and buggy

and more corrupted data

peace.

Why are you afraid anyway? If you see the damage road up on your path, you have many choices anyway. Yep, 8.5 now and all that 85% only Want!

10% need Nothing and the other 5% are taking noticed. Just pull out some finger pain and have some fun! Their is no way what so ever you can be perfect, just give it your best! If you were Perfect, you would blind us all! Your rate of vib would have our ears fall off!!!

Sorry Humans! Would like to change the %, yet it is you and up to you only to decide on how you live your Life.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hello Snarl? Heard from Vet?

Yup, today in a U2U. Good words of spiritual encouragement is his normal cryptic hand.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Snarl

Hello Snarl? Heard from Vet?

Yup, today in a U2U. Good words of spiritual encouragement is his normal cryptic hand.

Good! Thought his computer was having a mind of its own. Would have sent him a laptop if he needed one. Sometimes it's just the battery in them darn things!

There is a Battery!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Snarl
I want to put some emphasis on something at this point in the thread.There are places of divine focus. I don't know what they are or why they are there.

There are places of divine focus; the Pyramids in Cairo, the temple mount in Jeruselem etc..because they hold ley lines of earths natural magnetic energy and were useful when persons of that time frame knew how to conduct or transform that energy into something else (crop growing) or perhaps the structures were amplification devices used when we could actually converse with a God Aspect (this happenned and was taken from us).

snarl
**People** are a much more powerful gateway. Not every person **is** a gateway. Question: Truthfully ... is anyone able to experience the divine ... by themselves ... alone ... without any external influence? I can't ... and there is only a stirred memory here. Better than nothing, mind you.

Yes we are the ones that hold the gateway; and yes, not everyone is a gateway because they are not in *enlightenment* (AS YET Still learning). Truthfully, I am able to experience the divine by myself alone without any religious upbringing and I would not advise it unless you are very strong; this is as lonely an existance EVER imagined because if spoken of one would be thought of as being delusional and immediately labled an outcast to be feared. You must remember who you are/were this is your goal, finding your higher self; and where you fit in the equation. Are you God, are you its expression or is God you finding itself?
edit on 17-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Boy you are Walking on That Path! It is the Truth though, yet in the end. All must take that walk sometime, here, past, furture, maybe many times! Just do not take the side road! You will have to start all over again!

So did you get your XP fixed? Things going okay? Health okay?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Snarl
I want to put some emphasis on something at this point in the thread.There are places of divine focus. I don't know what they are or why they are there.

There are places of divine focus; the Pyramids in Cairo, the temple mount in Jeruselem etc..because they hold ley lines of earths natural magnetic energy and were useful when persons of that time frame knew how to conduct or transform that energy into something else (crop growing) or perhaps the structures were amplification devices used when we could actually converse with a God Aspect (this happenned and was taken from us).

I saw what you are talking about here at the tree I pointed out in a previous post. What I experienced at Wat Pho was something else entirely (I'm pretty sure). What happened in the presence of my 'teacher' was something different still.

snarl
**People** are a much more powerful gateway. Not every person **is** a gateway. Question: Truthfully ... is anyone able to experience the divine ... by themselves ... alone ... without any external influence? I can't ... and there is only a stirred memory here. Better than nothing, mind you.

vethumanbeing
Yes we are the ones that hold the gateway; and yes, not everyone is a gateway because they are not in *enlightenment* (AS YET Still learning). Truthfully, I am able to experience the divine by myself alone without any religious upbringing and I would not advise it unless you are very strong; this is as lonely an existance EVER imagined because if spoken of one would be thought of as being delusional and immediately labled an outcast to be feared.

I can certainly understand you.

vethumanbeing
You must remember who you are/were this is your goal, finding your higher self; and where you fit in the equation.

I am unaware of a 'higher' self. I can see divided aspect within, and so, not entirely separate. I have yet to discover where I fit in. I consider myself to be stuck like Moses in a desert for 40 years ... And believe me, there isn't that much time left on my clock.

This ...

vethumanbeing
Are you God, are you its expression or is God you finding itself?

... has to be the most profound question typed into this thread to date.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
infoseeker26754

infoseeker
Boy you are Walking on That Path! It is the Truth though, yet in the end. All must take that walk sometime, here, past, furture, maybe many times! Just do not take the side road! You will have to start all over again! So did you get your XP fixed? Things going okay? Health okay?

XP (windows) is diabolically downloading into the exec. files, when Im not looking; have no idea what they are up to. Upgrading I would imagine. I do not recommend this path to anyone; as it is 'a personal truth reveal-ation unique' and not belonging to anyone else. I suspect its all about what I can stand/take emotionally, spiritually, and physically (youd be surprised regarding that aspect) THE MY TRUTH; how fast I can learn the gears on the year 2200 ride with 'god wheel' 10 speed. I really didnt ask for this, enlightenment concerning the spiritual realm but it was my destiny before incarnation (just did not anticipate it at all) so busy staying alive, but as Im now dreaming it into existance it must SO BE seen to its zenith creation; that of an IDEA that will perpetuate and live on in the ethers. That idea is a simple one. Recognise yourself as you truely are, far more than just a meat suit.
edit on 18-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Snarl
vethumanbeing

Snarl

vethumanbeing

snarl
I saw what you are talking about here at the tree I pointed out in a previous post. What I experienced at Wat Pho was something else entirely (I'm pretty sure). What happened in the presence of my 'teacher' was something different still.

You havent said what happened in that presence.

vethumanbeing

snarl

vethumanbeing
Yes we are the ones that hold the gateway; and yes, not everyone is a gateway because they are not in *enlightenment* (AS YET Still learning). Truthfully, I am able to experience the divine by myself alone without any religious upbringing and I would not advise it unless you are very strong; this is as lonely an existance EVER imagined because if spoken of one would be thought of as being delusional and immediately labled an outcast to be feared.

snarl
I can certainly understand you.

vethumanbeing
You must remember who you are/were this is your goal, finding your higher self; and where you fit in the equation.

snarl
I am unaware of a 'higher' self. I can see divided aspect within, and so, not entirely separate. I have yet to discover where I fit in. I consider myself to be stuck like Moses in a desert for 40 years ... And believe me, there isn't that much time left on my clock.

You have not heard anyone suggest to you "Snarl, there might be a better way to do this" or something that resembles (when a child) a guardian angel or a consciousness (SELF) telling you "thats a hot stove dont touch it".

vethumanbeing
Are you God, are you ITS expression or is God YOU finding itself?

snarl
This has to be the most profound question typed into this thread to date. Thank you!

Its something Ive contemplated; am glad to share. Realise this; you are driving the conversation, the question/answering so you have yourself to thank for this (not me).
edit on 18-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join