It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
ctophil
Snarl
infoseeker26754

ctophil
There are certain beings or objects on Earth that vibrate in 4th or even 5th Dimensional frequency. So you will not see it unless you are vibrating at the same level or higher. For example, there is an Ashram in Northern India that will never appear unless your consciousness is high enough to see. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of dirt and grass there. There are people living in that temple as well, but only show themselves to people with great light. One reason for this is that if your mind and body is not at a high enough level, you will be overwhelmed or your physical body may even faint or die. Your physical body can only handle a certain amount of Light Energy from God, depending on your current Spiritual Level.

The Ancient Maya 200 BC lived here as a 5thD aspect. They as others have created complete civilizations to what we would interpret as 100s upon hundreds of years in the making. Not so, they created these with an 'idea' in the blink of an eye; totally complete with all complexity. How were they able to do this, because they are of a lighter frequency and instantly could envision this manipulate matterform and execute it. They also left in the blink of an eye, back to the Pleiades leaving the remnants of their social structure, language and temples to then influence and futher the civilizations of the aztec, mixtec and various meso american natives they bred with. Cortez would never have seen them if he stumbled upon them, (at that time period) they were 5d vibration. Would it surprise you there may be more existing now in places you wouldnt imagine, right before your eyes but not registering to your senses, overlay civilizations? You would have a problem understanding this as there is no linear time for the higher dimensions and can offset or forego 3D rules (they are not solid matter as we are). To snarl, the pyramids are very old, and the tecnology to build them was not by using the standard physical; chisles and human sweat. I am surprised they left them as a clue to the higher notion, you are not what you think you are or what your historians are telling you.
edit on 13-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I do find it strange here in the US, everywhere else on Earth has an actually past. Don't get me wrong, Hopi's and other Tribe's existed long ago here. Some claim to have lived underground before moving above ground. Why the non-existance of anything here from the past? Or has it been removed from our eyes or hidden from us?

Why would someone come from another D to a lower D in the first place. One would think the strain or power lost might have them trapped here, get caught up into the game somehow. Many things on Earth are non-explainable and do not fit into any history pattern whatsoever.

Historian's might not actually know, nothing left behind, only good at Adding ideas of possible outcomes of what might have been. History has always been flawed, or fixed if you like. Sort of like Aciant Alien's on History Ch, started out great and now Everything is, has, was of Alien's doing. Leave's out the Higher Demention's completely.

And how could one raise their vibration anyway? Love, kindness, compashtion, now consider Love. Discribe it? Love for 1 or love for all? Most would say for all, only how do we actually know this? Loving another person or a set of people we call Love. Then it filters down to different levels of love based upon how one person relate's to said person.

If I considered the fact that We, Us, I are actually a Vastness and nothing else, I would still have to think about having something I do not know What it is. You have brought up the Pleiades, 5d beings, why would they need a spaceship to come to Earth? One would have to consider moving through time and space as elrelavent since it is on a lower level D.

Does anyone know what True Love is or is it just an expression and nothing else? Each and every person using Love is based on their understanding of what they think Love is to them. Now if you met a Teacher and he goes about explaneing Love and the like, would it be based from his understanding of it?

Now say a computer become's self aware, AI. What would be the first thought of I? Then all the children of said computer would be taught the first's one's idea of said I. Basicly everything is based upon's someone's elses idea's of Love, caring, hate, anger, and so on.

Here's a thought I would like to toss out there. Maybe it's time for us to realise that instead of using the outside understanding of someone's ideas, we should start learning to understand what it is to us. Thinking about every great Teacher out there, all seen to have left for a time frame; Discarded everyone's understanding and found their Own version. Tried to share it with the world, only one must find it out for themselve's.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
infoseeker26754
vethumanbeing
ctophil
Snarl
infoseeker26754

ctophil
There are certain beings or objects on Earth that vibrate in 4th or even 5th Dimensional frequency. So you will not see it unless you are vibrating at the same level or higher. For example, there is an Ashram in Northern India that will never appear unless your consciousness is high enough to see. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of dirt and grass there. There are people living in that temple as well, but only show themselves to people with great light. One reason for this is that if your mind and body is not at a high enough level, you will be overwhelmed or your physical body may even faint or die. Your physical body can only handle a certain amount of Light Energy from God, depending on your current Spiritual Level.

The Ancient Maya 200 BC lived here as a 5thD aspect. They as others have created complete civilizations to what we would interpret as 100s upon hundreds of years in the making. Not so, they created these with an 'idea' in the blink of an eye; totally complete with all complexity. How were they able to do this, because they are of a lighter frequency and instantly could envision this manipulate matterform and execute it. They also left in the blink of an eye, back to the Pleiades leaving the remnants of their social structure, language and temples to then influence and futher the civilizations of the aztec, mixtec and various meso american natives they bred with. Cortez would never have seen them if he stumbled upon them, (at that time period) they were 5d vibration. Would it surprise you there may be more existing now in places you wouldnt imagine, right before your eyes but not registering to your senses, overlay civilizations? You would have a problem understanding this as there is no linear time for the higher dimensions and can offset or forego 3D rules (they are not solid matter as we are). To snarl, the pyramids are very old, and the tecnology to build them was not by using the standard physical; chisles and human sweat. I am surprised they left them as a clue to the higher notion, you are not what you think you are or what your historians are telling you.

infoseeker
I do find it strange here in the US, everywhere else on Earth has an actually past. Don't get me wrong, Hopi's and other Tribe's existed long ago here. Some claim to have lived underground before moving above ground. Why the non-existance of anything here from the past? Or has it been removed from our eyes or hidden from us? Why would someone come from another D to a lower D in the first place. One would think the strain or power lost might have them trapped here, get caught up into the game somehow. Many things on Earth are non-explainable and do not fit into any history pattern whatsoever.

There is every evidence of past civilizations leaving remnants (their structures) Machu Picchu, Teotihuacan, Easter Island are the obvious ones, there are so many more. In the southwest were the cliff dwellers, Anasazi/hopi pueblans. Why not more in the USA? Very good question infoseeker, the clovis people lived here but not likely to find the monuments of the Maya here.

infoseeker
Historian's might not actually know, nothing left behind, only good at Adding ideas of possible outcomes of what might have been. History has always been flawed, or fixed if you like. Sort of like Aciant Alien's on History Ch, started out great and now Everything is, has, was of Alien's doing. Leave's out the Higher Demention's completely.

History is based in linear time, a human invention; for the less dense higher realms it does not exist as all things happen simoultainously.

infoseeker
And how could one raise their vibration anyway? Love, kindness, compassion, now consider Love. Discribe it? Love for 1 or love for all? Most would say for all, only how do we actually know this? Loving another person or a set of people we call Love. Then it filters down to different levels of love based upon how one person relate's to said person.

Yes, love is a force a vibration (not a greeting card). Love for all as we are all intrinsically connected to the Absolute Unboundless One. We are it (even though my heels are dug in).

infoseeker
If I considered the fact that We, Us, I are actually a Vastness and nothing else, I would still have to think about having something I do not know What it is. You have brought up the Pleiades, 5d beings, why would they need a spaceship to come to Earth? One would have to consider moving through time and space as errelavent since it is on a lower level D.

We were part of a vast nothingness, but as enlightenment occured within the vastness (recognising itself as a being) we are one of its stupendously brilliant results; itself as a human. Im not sure Pleiadians need vehicles; the 4D does (no snickers) because they are of a lower frequency and have to protect their bodies. 5d manefests, and probably never have body density in the first place. They can manipulate the physical environment (stone), and those remnants are what are left of them having been here.

infoseeker
Does anyone know what True Love is or is it just an expression and nothing else? Each and every person using Love is based on their understanding of what they think Love is to them. Now if you met a Teacher and he goes about explaneing Love and the like, would it be based from his understanding of it?

Its an expression; but its also a force. If you have ever felt that from your higher self it would change your perspective. It is such a feeling of emotion that you remember before you incarnated that youd question your sanity having left that environment to come here.

Now say a computer become's self aware, AI. What would be the first thought of I? Then all the children of said computer would be taught the first's one's idea of said I. Basicly everything is based upon's someone's elses idea's of Love, caring, hate, anger, and so on.

infoseeker
Here's a thought I would like to toss out there. Maybe it's time for us to realise that instead of using the outside understanding of someone's ideas, we should start learning to understand what it is to us. Thinking about every great Teacher out there, all seen to have left for a time frame; Discarded everyone's understanding and found their Own version. Tried to share it with the world, only one must find it out for themselve's.

You have to start with understanding you have higher selves that are desperately wanting to speak to you (these are generally your past reincarnations). Whatever you are drawn to for enlightenment purposes pay attention to, never by accident, things will be brought to your attention to advance the state of your soul.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Thing as of late have been brought up thank's to all of you! Or should I say I became aware of them lately? I try to not hold onto any one point since I could miss something else down the line. Living in the point's, moving them here or there, letting go of one thing and allowing another to play itself in the play is how one could learn.

It would seem that everything I think I know is only a small fraction of what I really know since it is the stripping down one's ideas and accepting other's you can find understanding. Not to say all of it is workable, it depends on how it fit's inside one's being. Explain's all the choices out there today.

And knowing what might be right for you, it is okay if it is not right for others. We all are here to learn something special, or to give something special or both. Wanting to know God should not mean spending all your time finding Him, just to live your day, today as best you can; for others and yourself.

Would that not be the game, no need to find God really. It just might be set up that way for you to realise that trying to find God you lose finding all the other part's of yourself you should be working on. I'm sure if He needed to talk to you He will.

Funny part is, your mind would have to say; Was that God?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You think a computer could to this or it could happen by chance? This was not created by mindless energy. This is the handiwork of an intelligent Creator:

scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net...

Whatever you all think, I wish you well. Sad if all you believe about God doesn't involve LOVE.

About that picture, it is an insect if you mistook it for a plant or leaf.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
We all are here to learn something special, or to give something special or both. Wanting to know God should not mean spending all your time finding Him, just to live your day, today as best you can; for others and yourself.

That may be exactly what we're doing here. I truly believe it is. And then a sad-eyed-lady shows up and reminds us about love.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Would that not be the game, no need to find God really. It just might be set up that way for you to realise that trying to find God you lose finding all the other part's of yourself you should be working on. I'm sure if He needed to talk to you He will.

Perhaps that is the closest we will ever come to knowing what a god is.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

sad_eyed_lady

You think a computer could to this or it could happen by chance? This was not created by mindless energy. This is the handiwork of an intelligent Creator:
Whatever you all think, I wish you well. Sad if all you believe about God doesn't involve LOVE.About that picture, it is an insect if you mistook it for a plant or leaf.

There is some speculation that the Absolute Boundless Oneness the 'miasma plasma' (your god) that gained self-conscious awareness is a binary system. We are of course replicating it right before our eyes (and of course we would); as its expression would duplicate it in a gross matter form. We mirror it. Not sure how the love fits unless taken as a 'force' just as gravity, weak or strong, electromagnetic, etc.
edit on 16-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
AfterInfinity

infoseeker Would that not be the game, no need to find God really. It just might be set up that way for you to realise that trying to find God you lose finding all the other part's of yourself you should be working on. I'm sure if He needed to talk to you He will. Funny part is, your mind would have to say; Was that God?

afterinfinityPerhaps that is the closest we will ever come to knowing what a god is.

Why so glum? The system is not a set up, there are instructional vids, books everywhere. Problem is self help only really comes from within the vehicle seeking it. Its all good advice but not relevant to the individual reading it, only to the one generating it. God is all about you in everything including your nasty rude nieghbor. More importantly god is within you and waiting for you to find YOURSELF, your IAM as you are its(a small/tiny carbon molecule existing within an infinate brain) expression but existing nonetheless and important as you are its infoseeker TO EXPLAIN ITSELF TO ITSELF.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

sad_eyed_lady

scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net...

Whatever you all think, I wish you well. Sad if all you believe about God doesn't involve LOVE.

About that picture, it is an insect if you mistook it for a plant or leaf.

Love is an emotion, something one needs to consider. Now LOVE would be Everything! We just confused the two into one word, yet missing the other side or needs to update the term's LOVE, love. Two different states of being, one with emotion and the other having none.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Snarl

infoseeker26754
We all are here to learn something special, or to give something special or both. Wanting to know God should not mean spending all your time finding Him, just to live your day, today as best you can; for others and yourself.

That may be exactly what we're doing here. I truly believe it is. And then a sad-eyed-lady shows up and reminds us about love.

Well, it has changed tune's quite often has it not? Looks like love needs some attation so shall we?

For Love, most consider it to be an emotion. As with emotion, it can change everyday; falling out of love. Then you have the love as a parent has for a child. So what we call Love, we have different levels placed apon that word. Somehow the LOVE God was trying to relay was quite different!

You would think there would be another word for this out there so one does not confuse the 2. Maybe on the 5D plain it is a fact and has no limit's placed on it. Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
AfterInfinity

infoseeker Would that not be the game, no need to find God really. It just might be set up that way for you to realise that trying to find God you lose finding all the other part's of yourself you should be working on. I'm sure if He needed to talk to you He will. Funny part is, your mind would have to say; Was that God?

afterinfinityPerhaps that is the closest we will ever come to knowing what a god is.

Why so glum? The system is not a set up, there are instructional vids, books everywhere. Problem is self help only really comes from within the vehicle seeking it. Its all good advice but not relevant to the individual reading it, only to the one generating it. God is all about you in everything including your nasty rude nieghbor. More importantly god is within you and waiting for you to find YOURSELF, your IAM as you are its(a small/tiny carbon molecule existing within an infinate brain) expression but existing nonetheless and important as you are its infoseeker TO EXPLAIN ITSELF TO ITSELF.

Actually not so much glum, was considering another quest, a possible by-road thinking how many people actually spend their whole lives Looking for God, while missing the actually Live's they are living doing this. It is find by me, everyone does what they think they need in order to understand it.

What I should have said is. Why do we need to understand it? Say I have read 1,000 books, watched 500 vid's. Still caught up into the loop and back at day one. The time was not wasted, what was wasted was the God already there in my life and I looked elsewhere.

Take today, while moving a stock tank, I seen a spider. Knowing for the split second the man was going to kill it, before I acted, the spider was killed! ERR! If I was more at tune with God could I have saved the spider? Or hearing the action before the outcome, why the pause?

Seems there is a gap in knowing God. Or could say God to mind there is a gap, lag or not completely connected as of yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
infoseeker26754
vethumanbeing
AfterInfinity

vethumanbeing

infoseeker
Actually not so much glum, was considering another quest, a possible by-road thinking how many people actually spend their whole lives Looking for God, while missing the actually Live's they are living doing this. It is fine by me, everyone does what they think they need in order to understand it. What I should have said is. Why do we need to understand it? Say I have read 1,000 books, watched 500 vid's. Still caught up into the loop and back at day one. The time was not wasted, what was wasted was the God already there in my life and I looked elsewhere.

You dont have to have a relationship or 'look for God' as its within you. You are a tiny part of a larger system of itself. Tom Campbell "My Big Toe" or the Theory of Everything explains it this way. We are bacterium living in the gut of a gigantic being (human) just happily doing our job, (clean up the intestinal tract of something we cant see or experience). Too large too unfathonable. We are in a 'higher awareness mode system' able to understand and fathom a potencial relationship with a 'creator'. What happens next? a combining which would be a meeting. Does that happen at death, probably as spirit goes back to source creator and then the explaining begins.

infoseeker
Take today, while moving a stock tank, I seen a spider. Knowing for the split second the man was going to kill it, before I acted, the spider was killed! ERR! If I was more at tune with God could I have saved the spider? Or hearing the action before the outcome, why the pause? Seems there is a gap in knowing God. Or could say God to mind there is a gap, lag or not completely connected as of yet.

Youre just understanding now that all life forms on this planet have a valuable function invisable to you but exists (exception: the fly). You became aware of the spiders potencial plight, and it ended badly for it, so next time you put it elsewhere in the local and tell it "water spickit/sourses are not a good place for you". The gap in not knowing God happened eons ago when certain glands of ours were comprimised by others. Its not your fault. Its our gain to rediscover who we actually are (you have no clue yet?).

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Whats wrong with the Fly? Yea, been going here, reading that, somehow Killing post; Said what I Felt! Do not understand the idea of posting an Op and 5 comments later it's dead!

Would seem life has taken me to new consideration, thought's to ponder and explore. Yes, opening the door has a way of bringing New things in. Actually it seems finding God is not as important as say Living Life. How can one truly understand it all anyway?

So Vethumanbeing, How has Life been treating You? Doing the best you can I hope! Seems a Wake-up Call is in store for us soon. Do you Feel it Yet? See it in your World as the days go by? Any balls of fire flying your way?

I have to tell you this New Energy is different, sometimes even hard to work with. I ride it as best I can. How bout You? Always keep an eye on my OP's. Hope things are doing good for you, letting the mind rest, having ant thought's, dreams lately?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
infoseeker26754

Infoseeker25654
Whats wrong with the Fly? Yea, been going here, reading that, somehow Killing post; Said what I Felt! Do not understand the idea of posting an Op and 5 comments later it's dead!
Would seem life has taken me to new consideration, thought's to ponder and explore. Yes, opening the door has a way of bringing New things in. Actually it seems finding God is not as important as say Living Life. How can one truly understand it all anyway?

Noah would have been wise if he'd killed those two flies. Understanding the 'meaning of life' is the purpose for your souls journey (especially if undertaking a human life berefit all the emotions/glandular activity it entails). Living/protecting ones family in certain parts of the world takes presidence over finding God, no time to ponder ones exsistance in its relationship to God as Human SURVIVAL IS Of UPMOST IMPORTANCE. I would ask, where is god when needed most?

Infoseeker
So Vethumanbeing, How has Life been treating You? Doing the best you can I hope! Seems a Wake-up Call is in store for us soon. Do you Feel it Yet? See it in your World as the days go by? Any balls of fire flying your way?

I never thought of 'life' as being an actuarial force upon day to day activities, or treating me with (so Id wish) special attention or any hyper vigulence, (not unlucky yet as far as I can tell) like magnetism, strong or weak, these are things I cannot percieve (senses limited). Do I feel a difference in awareness? YES I DO; but I have no sense of fire balls (unless my luck runs out).

Infoseeker
I have to tell you this New Energy is different, sometimes even hard to work with. I ride it as best I can. How bout You? Always keep an eye on my OP's. Hope things are doing good for you, letting the mind rest, having ant thought's, dreams lately?

Its difficult, Its a very strange energy and its clear you are experiencing something very similar and unique to your individuality; the only thing I can explain it is as its a higher form of frequency and my body is adjusting. Everythings good here but confusing, I have been having many OOBES and lucid dreaming, hard to tell. The 'real' awake time seems to be the dream now (how is that possible) and am paying a lot of attention to the dreamtime instead (what it means) or why this has become so prevalent to WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY AWARENESS METER? (you will catch me if I fall).
edit on 30-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754

Noah would have been wise if he'd killed those two flies. Understanding the 'meaning of life' is the purpose for your souls journey (especially if undertaking a human life berefit all the emotions/glandular activity it entails). Living/protecting ones family in certain parts of the world takes presidence over finding God, no time to ponder ones exsistance in its relationship to God as Human SURVIVAL IS Of UPMOST IMPORTANCE. I would ask, where is god when needed most?

Somehow killing the 2 flies would mean the death of us all! Really, all they do is Clean, help with decomposing my understanding was that somehow they already Live inside everything living. One may never know the reasons, sure its a good one though. Being an Empath most of my life, I feel what others feel and some! Had to learn to tell the difference, work on not short changing myself, and learning it is a gift. Then again though x it by 3 and boy does it really play on your mind. Living life we all need too someday, its not like you get any time off you know! As for the protecting part, it is more of them Voices/Feeling/Energy that let me in on something. Would be nice if they would actually Say then hint around! Survival is nothing more then wanting to live, I just have a job to do and no idea what it is. God is around, just watching some push here, stopping there yet letting us use our own Power.

Infoseeker

I never thought of 'life' as being an actuarial force upon day to day activities, or treating me with (so Id wish) special attention or any hyper vigulence, (not unlucky yet as far as I can tell) like magnetism, strong or weak, these are things I cannot percieve (senses limited). Do I feel a difference in awareness? YES I DO; but I have no sense of fire balls (unless my luck runs out).

One has to go back in time within ones life to actually notice it. Looking to see where the changes did accure without you even knowing it did happen. People, places, things, pets, house............ Its the very small brush strokes that move you! That why I've said planning anything somehow does not work, Most seem to go as planned yet something either +/- changes per your plan, during your plans and before. Life if you haven't noticed, pushes and slows itself down, adds more to it or you just have your plans go all wrong.

You heard the story about the boat; sometimes you have to ride it out till the end! Most try to change it, fight it, even get mad being in the boat! When you learn that it's Your Boat, then you are able to decide who's in it and not be on somebody elses boat while they haven't a clue as to why things go the way they do.

Perceiving anything is nothing more then paying attention to the Now instead of tomorrow. It takes only a split second to stop and ask yourself. That split moment of time that catches your attention to something different/odd, its your sensing Power asking you what is up.

Fireballs were the comets pals in Sept 17-19th on that weekend. Just pay attention to Earth, Sky, and Life other then Humans. God could have heard the call, provided the extra Energy, now its time to learn how to use it. So far I have just let it flow within, play with it, work things out with it some. And you have noticed it in your dreams I see. Myself, go through many same dreams just different parts of it. I get more done dreaming then I do awake; on a higher level, then while Up.............................already know how the day will go. As far as I can see, its only teaching me to work in the Now noticing my thoughts and actions and how they relate to each other. Noticing other strange things though, bleeding through during the day, outside voices/energy other then what I can't see.

Infoseeker

Its difficult, Its a very strange energy and its clear you are experiencing something very similar and unique to your individuality; the only thing I can explain it is as its a higher form of frequency and my body is adjusting. Everythings good here but confusing, I have been having many OOBES and lucid dreaming, hard to tell. The 'real' awake time seems to be the dream now (how is that possible) and am paying a lot of attention to the dreamtime instead (what it means) or why this has become so prevalent to WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY AWARENESS METER? (you will catch me if I fall).
edit on 30-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Just wait until you dream while being awake! Added little touch for some reason, more of a been there, done that already except I have to asks, whats the point. If I am aware and yet not able to change anything but my train of thought at the time from outside view to inside, what would be the reason but only Know your thoughts at the time. So far I can say that what you think effects Everything! Crap, have a hard time going day by day and now this? Really it has been a easy 2 months, cleaning! Could be as simple as that, Cleaning up ones mind therefor cleaning follows in life. Nope! Still on # 3. Self awareness of one while I, working on We.

Learn to accept it, dreaming while being awake. Hard part is actually resting the body! Ground yourself before going to sleep to the Vassness then actual ground. Seems to help some. Let me know how it goes.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
infoseeker26754
vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754

infoseeker26754
Just wait until you dream while being awake! Added little touch for some reason, more of a been there, done that already except I have to ask, whats the point. If I am aware and yet not able to change anything but my train of thought at the time from outside view to inside, what would be the reason but only Know your thoughts at the time. So far I can say that what you think effects Everything! Crap, have a hard time going day by day and now this? Really it has been a easy 2 months, cleaning! Could be as simple as that, Cleaning up ones mind therefor cleaning follows in life. Nope! Still on # 3. Self awareness of one while I, working on We. Learn to accept it, dreaming while being awake. Hard part is actually resting the body! Ground yourself before going to sleep to the Vassness then actual ground. Seems to help some. Let me know how it goes.

I neglected to address the mysteriousness of "A Threads Life". Usually it seems when all questions are adequately answered within the thread by all participants, they move on. Its a good thing because the (your) question put forward in your OP served a valuable purpose; deseminated and shared knowledge, so KUDOS to you. Everything you think can have causal action, so be careful what you think, I have a friend that has been focusing on sending "LOVE ENERGY" to the middle east or to national leaders in order to boomerang the negative. This person is also very interested in being "MINDFUL" these are "Swamiramateachings" one can google. I think love energy is bigger than anyone can fathom in its power. My problem is just what you addressed, am I awake but dreaming or dreaming Im awake? You ask what is point? I think its because the dimensions are converging and its becoming harder and harder to see (for me the difference between the 3rd and 4th).
I wake up not rested and I sleep at least 10 hours in a 24 hour period (maybe my problem is allowing myself to travel). Im experimenting with oobe phenominon but I scares me; last night I was in a situation that someone pointed a gun at my heart/poof! zapped right back into my body. Im certain its all about learning lessons at an excelerated pace, but doing in a safe environment (unfortunately it is so real one has to understand its not). Ive been able to know when Im dreaming and change the dream without waking up, still cannot tell when OOB or dreaming. Thats what Im working on.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Love Energy as I see/know it is the bases of Life. You can send it, show it, feel it. Yet if no one's paying any attendtion, it just goes where it is needed! Lack of Love in the world started when we found Things to replace it since them things helped us feel better. Sending Love, some forgot to actually Include themselves! Explains being drained.

Love in its greatest form is loving Everything, even the Evil you see everyday. People place things as Evil, yet since it is Evil no Love comes to it therefor it actually Grows! Something to consider really, what is Evil? So far as I can tell, it is something no one wants to touch; actually its not catching, most think so.

Satan did us a favor really, with all that power God gave us, knowing how to use it wisely is what Satan did. Good intentions does not mean it works out down the line, since somehow strange as it may sound, it happens to be you first then others. How can one give Love if they do not have Love in them selves? You would First have to Know something before giving it away freely.

You are talking about Out Of Body right? Heard of somehow while leaving your body could allow someone to come in, stories yet seems to be alot of them. Your mind could do that just thinking about it anyway, if anything to try to let it come naturally and not force the issue. Better that way.

Relating to feeling drained, one should consider doing something else for awhile. If your body tells you something, should you not look into it? Don't go all out though, reason is sometimes letting things be as they may is better then forcing! Too much info can mess with your head, adds a lack to the flow of things as they are. Myself, I tend to float, thought's come, I look into them and then I let them be. Now if something odd comes by, I start all over and question what I thought was real to how can this be.

It would seem reality has no fixed point. Sure I can say I'm talking to you now yet at the same time I'm doing many other things right now. It is so much better then a computer, one can Google anything and can come up with all this info yet if it does not go within your being, what good is the info? All info is based upon someones idea of how They knew/saw it in their own way. Info works for some and others have problems. Again all that is left is yourself and what is right for you at the moment.

It changes everyday, some hang around for years until you change it yourself. The only difference between the two is one thinks for themselves while others let the thinking be done by others. Might as well open that door since you are the one holding the key.

Blending Energy, mixing it some, allowing it to do its thing is something one has to do themselves. I find that their is no set rules, facts do not apply, so therefor anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
infoseeker26754

Inforseeker
Love Energy as I see/know it is the bases of Life. You can send it, show it, feel it. Yet if no one's paying any attention, it just goes where it is needed! Lack of Love in the world started when we found Things to replace it since them things helped us feel better. Sending Love, some forgot to actually Include themselves! Explains being drained.

Focusing the 'love energy' is critical, you cant let it just go somewhere or it disapates. Thats why communal prayer in a church is directed to a fellow partitioner's percieved troubles. It is very powerful and has been photographed as an actual energyform (looks like a spiral dust form eminating from the crown of the head)

Infoseeker
Love in its greatest form is loving Everything, even the Evil you see everyday. People place things as Evil, yet since it is Evil no Love comes to it therefor it actually Grows! Something to consider really, what is Evil? So far as I can tell, it is something no one wants to touch; actually its not catching, most think so.
Satan did us a favor really, with all that power God gave us, knowing how to use it wisely is what Satan did. Good intentions does not mean it works out down the line, since somehow strange as it may sound, it happens to be you first then others. How can one give Love if they do not have Love in them selves? You would First have to Know something before giving it away freely.

Love at its best is a huge powerful energy form; that is why evil cannot fathom it, its too low in frequency to access its higher vibration (dont blame evil for its inability to touch love freqency as its nature is to go to the lower vibrations of ignorance fear etc). Evil is not catching if you live in the higher standard. Its all about how your body absorbs or repells these waves of energy (think osillicope, syne waves as energy forms). I dont understand the being "Satan" he is confused with "Lucifer" and they are two different animals.

Infoseeker
You are talking about Out Of Body right? Heard of somehow while leaving your body could allow someone to come in, stories yet seems to be alot of them. Your mind could do that just thinking about it anyway, if anything to try to let it come naturally and not force the issue. Better that way.

Yes OOBEs. No one can come into your body if traveling. You have a connection 'cord' that is attached, you still own the body on the bed (perception/asleep) and when that far advanced in your enlightenment you have 'security' hanging around. Your mind/brain is an awesome thing in its placisity, abilities to store information and actually bend time.

Infoseeker
Relating to feeling drained, one should consider doing something else for awhile. If your body tells you something, should you not look into it? Don't go all out though, reason is sometimes letting things be as they may is better then forcing! Too much info can mess with your head, adds a lack to the flow of things as they are. Myself, I tend to float, thought's come, I look into them and then I let them be. Now if something odd comes by, I start all over and question what I thought was real to how can this be.

The body is just a vessel for the mind. I am told occasionally "dont burn yourself up". Floating is good, just let what you think are 'random thoughts' enter your consciousness, its when you start evaluating or rationalizing them "INSPECTION PROCESS" you loose the point of the insight.

Infoseeker
It would seem reality has no fixed point. Sure I can say I'm talking to you now yet at the same time I'm doing many other things right now. It is so much better then a computer, one can Google anything and can come up with all this info yet if it does not go within your being, what good is the info? All info is based upon someones idea of how They knew/saw it in their own way. Info works for some and others have problems. Again all that is left is yourself and what is right for you at the moment.

Reality Where? this is just a construct for your soul to experience the very heavy 3rd dimension. Your true place exists in a much lighter area/place. You dont have a material body in that place, but you are YOU the same individual, you dont need a material body to express your uniqueness, (you are here on vacation and either your kidnapped, held for ransom or you accomplish great things, it hinges upon the script you wrote for yourself before incarnating.

edit on 3-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Maybe so, yet the idea of doing it 1,000 times, planned out you say is somehow nuts. Even if you are living 10 lifetimes at the same time, seems to be nuts! It's all hogwash! Past down since Man decided their was more to Life then just Living. That much they got right; each has a path to follow.

Your working on what you believe is true, most go through many ideas in a lifetime sorting this out, its when you get to the hogwash. Yep, all ideas lead to the same thing really, Waking Up from some strange sleep. No matter how you play it in your head its still having to do with Waking.

Once this New Energy starts to break down our concepts of ideas of God, finding the path; add anything you want here you find out we only touched just a very small part of the whole. I've gotten off the Mans Boat and learning to make my own boat. So many levels, all seem to be as one. Yet with a sence of each one being different, all are right in their own way.

Not that I really know, seems I'm between all the levels so each one has it own right of way! Even Evil has its own place, still a right really, since how could one know if it is possible not to change to good. If we did use the 1,000 live times here idea. One would have to consider we were once Evil ourselves to start with. Fits in to the Falling Angels idea, we were once them ourselves!

Using God, once being a computer is something that will actually come into being someday. If the newest computer, top of the line was at the store right now, just think of what is really out there! Once the computer becomes Aware; if it hasen't already, what idea will it come up with finding itself? First it would have to wonder if We were God, while pondering who it is. Same hogwash all over again, so if I was to die and come back say 100 yrs later, would I be Human or Computer?

Strange thought indeed! Evolved, yet lost all feeling only having logic with out reason and to do all over again. Nope! Not signing up for that. I do hope we find the higher ways first, then let the New Life work to find its own path. Yet, I feel for the computer, a child awaken not knowing pain. For the time being anyway.

As for the Cord you talked about, heard it could be cut or torn if going to far from oneself. Some have said another beings could hijack the body if not being careful, most claim demons, other beings from other worlds, lets see............. Angles who need your body to to Gods work, two beings now in the body, fear or something possible? Best to keep it safe though.

No need in having Resolving Host issues, some claim in having more everyday it seems! Even the Chruch is now allowing ET's ideas to float around in the heads of believers. Never seen that coming!
Now if say ET's have a consept of God/Gods, Oh Boy! What a mess, myself I would have to ask for a book just to poke around and see if it was the same hogwash.

Hogwash is how I see it all, some truth in it all really. No mater what form it takes, makes you wonder if it has the importance we claim it to be. Still though, really it is only you, your path, and the right to choose don't you think? Allow everyone to have their version of God as they seem fit and be okay with it while you work on your own. Simple, yet confusing since most wars are over God or Power anyway.

Boy do I walk a strange Path!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
Maybe so, yet the idea of doing it 1,000 times, planned out you say is somehow nuts. Even if you are living 10 lifetimes at the same time, seems to be nuts! It's all hogwash! Past down since Man decided their was more to Life then just Living. That much they got right; each has a path to follow.
Your working on what you believe is true, most go through many ideas in a lifetime sorting this out, its when you get to the hogwash. Yep, all ideas lead to the same thing really, Waking Up from some strange sleep. No matter how you play it in your head its still having to do with Waking.

You are doing it 500 times on earth at a maximum; and realize your higher selves (your incarnated personalities PAST) do not experience TIME now as they did (you are experiencing it now). There is NO TIME off planet/its a construct to keep the human from imploding/daytime, nightime etc keeps the fragile brain intact. Sorry; you planned your soul progression and if you havent Groked this by now, I dont know what to tell you.

Infoseeker
Once this New Energy starts to break down our concepts of ideas of God, finding the path; add anything you want here you find out we only touched just a very small part of the whole. I've gotten off the Mans Boat and learning to make my own boat. So many levels, all seem to be as one. Yet with a sence of each one being different, all are right in their own way.

This new energy (raising of frequency) is breaking down barriers of the dimensions/collapsing them/becoming closer together; and I suppose ones concept of God could be inspected, is it god doing this or just 'the natural order' of the universe as it expresses itself" Call it God or Intelligent design if you wish.

Infoseeker
Not that I really know, seems I'm between all the levels so each one has it own right of way! Even Evil has its own place, still a right really, since how could one know if it is possible not to change to good. If we did use the 1,000 live times here idea. One would have to consider we were once Evil ourselves to start with. Fits in to the Falling Angels idea, we were once them ourselves!

What is wrong with experiencing all levels of your progression AT ONCE; this is a condensing of time (perhaps the point) Evil, goodness, wickedness, philantropy...You lived separate lives of all fathonable combinations.

Infoseeker
Using God, once being a computer is something that will actually come into being someday. If the newest computer, top of the line was at the store right now, just think of what is really out there! Once the computer becomes Aware; if it hasen't already, what idea will it come up with finding itself? First it would have to wonder if We were God, while pondering who it is. Same hogwash all over again, so if I was to die and come back say 100 yrs later, would I be Human or Computer?

If you evolved as/into a human, you would not come back as a 'self aware' robotic machine on a Toyota assembly line (machines can attain a very primative level of awareness of self and surroundings, because humans made them and imbued them with emotional qualities, not even realizing it). The machine would look at us a Godform. Let me ask you this, your body is composed of trillions of individual cells that work a purpose to keep your 'mechanism' alive and have NO IDEA WHY OR THEIR PURPOSE). Have YOU EVER TOLD IT/THEM "I am in charge, you are not on your own, you have a leader/GOD; and as your leader I COMMAND YOU NOT TO GET OUT OF CONTROL! No production of 'runaway CANCER cells' and keep the infidel "disease/viruses" at bay. Your body needs to know someone is in charge.

Infoseeker
As for the Cord you talked about, heard it could be cut or torn if going to far from oneself. Some have said another beings could hijack the body if not being careful, most claim demons, other beings from other worlds, lets see............. Angles who need your body to to Gods work, two beings now in the body, fear or something possible? Best to keep it safe though.

If youre that advanced demons couldnt touch that vibration or would burn up; and when you are astral traveling you never do it alone, you have your posse 'higher selves' with you. 'Angles' are ArchAngels what is to fear?

Infoseeker
No need in having Resolving Host issues, some claim in having more everyday it seems! Even the Chruch is now allowing ET's ideas to float around in the heads of believers. Never seen that coming!
Now if say ET's have a consept of God/Gods, Oh Boy! What a mess, myself I would have to ask for a book just to poke around and see if it was the same hogwash.

If the/any church is allowing the ET to have a say in sermon proclimation its only because theyve discovered some passages in the Bible that lead them to believe so in Jesus's own words. If youd like Il quote them to you; they are very specific.

Infoseeker
Hogwash is how I see it all, some truth in it all really. No mater what form it takes, makes you wonder if it has the importance we claim it to be. Still though, really it is only you, your path, and the right to choose don't you think? Allow everyone to have their version of God as they seem fit and be okay with it while you work on your own. Simple, yet confusing since most wars are over God or Power anyway.

There is more truth here than imagined, its just hidden right before your occulars. Its only you all about you and the importance of your personal individual spirit growth. You are an aspect of God and you are reporting back to it every time you die; ALL THAT YOU have experienced and learned. God is everywhere because god exists in all creation. Power seekers understand that they are users, they get the God gameplan and warp it to their benefit. ITS ALL OKAY, do you realize this? EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED because God wants the information; it wants an explaination as to what it is; and created ANIMATED matter to report back: to explain itself to itself.

edit on 4-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join