It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh lord... why me??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

WarminIndy

Advantage

Akragon

luciddream
reply to post by Akragon

lol i know i will be having fun with her, discussing stuff but relationship wise, i dont know... how old is she(you dont have to mentioned it)... if she was like in early 20's than she might come around and be open minded later on...

But also keep in mind, many of the fundies will be very friendly with you to get you to go to their church, see they are recruiters. Are you sure you not mistaking her niceness for intimacy?

Well she says shes open minded... but Im not sure she knows what that means...

Shes no recruiter... from what I see she barely knows anything outside of what shes been taught

Then youre in luck.. she is an ear tickler. Later on... confirm her stance on premarital sex. If she gives in.. she isnt a true blue fundie and youll be blissfully happy.

Are you encouraging his behavior? Did he even say how old she is? What if she is only 16, and he's 12 years older? That makes him a sexual predator that you have just encouraged him in that. And from what I have seen, he is a sexual predator, using religious argument to have sex with her.

Is she over the legal age limit? And because he told us that he IS leading to the premarital sex question...means that he is indeed a predator. And you encourage this?

ROFL!!! You dont read much from Akragon, do you? I do.. so Im aware of his age and etc. Im also sure most, but not you, know joking banter when they hear it. Not everyone is a sexual predator you know. Maybe leave your own sexual hangups at the door when speaking to others.. makes you sound like a wackadoodle and offends others when you speak as if you know them. Disparaging strangers is always bad form.
Yes... I am wholeheartedly encouraging this. A man bedazzled by a woman.. yes. Its a wonderful and magical thing!

Now every time I read what you post I will hear this.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Akragon
She actually just said "my head is about to explode"

Show her the information in this thread - Did Abraham Exist and at the same time tell her to use her god-given common sense. It'll either wake her up .. or drive her insane.

(I'm evil)

Oh dear... LMAO!!!

I don't want to kill her hun... I do like this girl...

IF I show her one of your threads her head will pop right off...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

tell her to use her god-given common sense.

How dare you try to put such dangerous thoughts in someone's head! Evil indeed!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Oh get over it. The man is chasing a naive woman 12 years younger than him because he likes young chicks.....excuse me, but abusing her naivete does not mean he is bedazzled, he just wants to hit it and quit it, so yes, it makes him a sexual predator because he is using her religion to get into her pants...do you approve of his dishonesty?

Does he think that maybe one day he will marry her? Why can't he bring that one up instead of the premarital sex question. He's after premarital sex first? Yes, that makes him a sexual predator. I didn't say he was violent, but definitely a predator.

You men can't see that concept, he's abusing her naivite to have sex with her. How do you think she is going to feel when Akragon says to her "baby, I didn't intend to believe in your religion in the first place, I just pretended to listen because I wanted to have sex with you"?

I mean really, has he considered her feelings about using her religion to have sex? If he is expecting her to toss aside all religious conviction for him, that's not right. He needs to be honest with her upfront. And because he wasn't, he abused her naivete then comes on here to brag about a perhaps impending sexual conquest, makes him a sexual predator.

Come on guys. Is that how men should be?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I tried to read your reponse.. but this was too loud...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

WarminIndy
reply to post by Advantage

Oh get over it. The man is chasing a naive woman 12 years younger than him because he likes young chicks.....excuse me, but abusing her naivete does not mean he is bedazzled, he just wants to hit it and quit it, so yes, it makes him a sexual predator because he is using her religion to get into her pants...do you approve of his dishonesty?

Does he think that maybe one day he will marry her? Why can't he bring that one up instead of the premarital sex question. He's after premarital sex first? Yes, that makes him a sexual predator. I didn't say he was violent, but definitely a predator.

You men can't see that concept, he's abusing her naivite to have sex with her. How do you think she is going to feel when Akragon says to her "baby, I didn't intend to believe in your religion in the first place, I just pretended to listen because I wanted to have sex with you"?

I mean really, has he considered her feelings about using her religion to have sex? If he is expecting her to toss aside all religious conviction for him, that's not right. He needs to be honest with her upfront. And because he wasn't, he abused her naivete then comes on here to brag about a perhaps impending sexual conquest, makes him a sexual predator.

Come on guys. Is that how men should be?

Wow...

edit on 26-9-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

WarminIndy
he is using her religion to get into her pants...do you approve of his dishonesty?

How do you get that?

The woman is a born again Christian and has no intention of having premarital sex.
(at least that's the impression we have).
So how can he use that religion to 'get some'?? That doesn't make sense.

Where has he been dishonest? He said they talk all the time. She knows his stand.
He knows hers. They aren't in lock step. They are at odds over something that is
very important to the woman. This is all out in the open.

ALSO - I stand by my earlier comments ....

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

That's a whole lot of assumptions you're throwing around. It's almost like you're trying to make it mean what you want it to mean. I don't see anything in the OP that even remotely implies what you're saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I want to know who the hell is giving you a star??!!

Are you a sad person? You sound sad. Go someplace else if you dont like the conversation! Better yet stick around so we can rip you a new one!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You should date her anyways. :-) My question to you is if you're not the one to tell her the true things of the Kingdom, who will? Of course, it is still up to her to expand her mind beyond the doctrines of the church. She has the free will to choose. However, you have to be the one who will set the example. Convince her with not just your current paradigm of beliefs, but also with action. Show your light before people like Jesus did. Also walk in peace but carry a big stick when it comes to falsehood and deception. Make it a personal quest to overcome her 2,000 year old traditional dogma. Be vigilant, be fruitful, and be strong to show her the way. Your passion for guiding her down the path of God's love and wisdom will change her gradually like a flower blossoming slowly as you progress to spring time.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

ctophil
reply to post by Akragon

You should date her anyways. :-) My question to you is if you're not the one to tell her the true things of the Kingdom, who will? Of course, it is still up to her to expand her mind beyond the doctrines of the church. She has the free will to choose. However, you have to be the one who will set the example. Convince her with not just your current paradigm of beliefs, but also with action. Show your light before people like Jesus did. Also walk in peace but carry a big stick when it comes to falsehood and deception. Make it a personal quest to overcome her 2,000 year old traditional dogma. Be vigilant, be fruitful, and be strong to show her the way. Your passion for guiding her down the path of God's love and wisdom will change her gradually like a flower blossoming slowly as you progress to spring time.

You know what I dont like religious people that much, but for some reason I like you!
He isnt relgious by any means, as far as I can tell. He is trying to get her to see his side, which is probably and aganotsic view?

I dont know the whole story, but thats what I got. You keep being you, I think you have good heart, but you have some narrowistic views.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1

ctophil
reply to post by Akragon

You know what I dont like religious people that much, but for some reason I like you!
He isnt relgious by any means, as far as I can tell. He is trying to get her to see his side, which is probably and aganotsic view?

I dont know the whole story, but thats what I got. You keep being you, I think you have good heart, but you have some narrowistic views.

No im not agnostic... I don't have a label for my beliefs, they are what they are...

Agnostic implies some "unsureness" about the existence of God...

I know God exists... far beyond any "belief"... so I can't be considered agnostic....

Thanks for your replies anyways... im really enjoying this thread aside from the occasional slap in the face by my haters...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Cool got you!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1

I want to know who the hell is giving you a star??!!

Are you a sad person? You sound sad. Go someplace else if you dont like the conversation! Better yet stick around so we can rip you a new one!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am 45 years-old and this isn't my first rodeo. I stand by what I say, he is creeper and creeping on this girl. In fact, he calls her a girl, and he says she really doesn't know much other than what she has been taught.

If this were MY daughter, you better believe I would have words with him before I him put out the door. He's a creeper. That's all there is to it, and he basks in his creepiness.

If she had the intellect of a full-grown woman then he probably would not be interested. But then again, coming from a 45 year-old woman who has heard much coming from these creepers, I can see now why they continue to be creepers, because only you guys are cheering for his creeping.

He said he is 34 years-old and interested in young chicks. Come on guys, really? He isn't interested in women his own age and intellectual level?
edit on 9/26/2013 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Is she trying to change you?
Are you trying to change her?

edit on 26-9-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Get a grip! Obviously the girl is interested in him as well and she is an adult, so what the hell do you care? She's old enough to make her own decisions and if she thought that he was a "creep" I'm sure she wouldn't be interested at all.

If this "isn't your first rodeo" then you should know there are tons and tons of couples that have 12+ year age differences between them. It's not as unusual as you're trying to make it seem.

Your insults are completely unwarranted and uncalled for.
edit on 26-9-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

DelayedChristmas
reply to post by Akragon

Yes... she is trying to change me... swares up and down im headed to hell...

she didn't know who she was dealing with... but it was very cute.

im not trying to change her... that's just not me...

I only point in the direction... its up to her to see it... or not

I always say believe what you will... Echoed here all the time too

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Akragon

DelayedChristmas
reply to post by Akragon

Yes... she is trying to change me... swares up and down im headed to hell...

she didn't know who she was dealing with... but it was very cute.

im not trying to change her... that's just not me...

I only point in the direction... its up to her to see it... or not

I always say believe what you will... Echoed here all the time too

Well, things usually get fuzzy in practice...

I hope the best for you two

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you, but just because he wants to date a woman 12 years his junior doesn't make him a creep or a perv- and that is coming from an almost 47 year old mother and grandmother! Both of my daughters are in their 20s and usually only date men who are in their 30s because men in their 20s now days act like immature 12 year old idiots for the most part anymore and they would like to have some actual adult interaction- not have to babysit!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Whe she says "we should trust in God's...'...ask her WHICH God?
Tell her you have Buddist, Hebrew, Moslem and Hindu friends...and a few Atheists who all say similar things about each one of THEIR God's and beliefs...(and the Atheists who say there isnt one).

If she says all of them are WRONG...there will be an answer for you. No way but her way...and her religious ideals.

There is nothing WRONG with that...but I personally think we should all be tolerant of different belief systems....and...at the very least...should try to understand others who dont think as we do.

If she wont hear it....I think down the road your gonna be in for it all the way around about all of her other basic beliefs.

Thats just an opinion...mine...take it with a grain of salt...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join