It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh lord... why me??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Ask yourself if blind faith is beautiful and go from there. Also, remember that she is already married to Christ and that you are but something on the side. It all depends on how long you wish to play second fiddle.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

lol i know i will be having fun with her, discussing stuff but relationship wise, i dont know... how old is she(you dont have to mentioned it)... if she was like in early 20's than she might come around and be open minded later on...

But also keep in mind, many of the fundies will be very friendly with you to get you to go to their church, see they are recruiters. Are you sure you not mistaking her niceness for intimacy?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by Akragon

lol i know i will be having fun with her, discussing stuff but relationship wise, i dont know... how old is she(you dont have to mentioned it)... if she was like in early 20's than she might come around and be open minded later on...

But also keep in mind, many of the fundies will be very friendly with you to get you to go to their church, see they are recruiters. Are you sure you not mistaking her niceness for intimacy?

Well she says shes open minded... but Im not sure she knows what that means...

Shes no recruiter... from what I see she barely knows anything outside of what shes been taught

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Akragon

luciddream
reply to post by Akragon

Shes no recruiter... from what I see she barely knows anything outside of what shes been taught

Then youre in luck.. she is an ear tickler. Later on... confirm her stance on premarital sex. If she gives in.. she isnt a true blue fundie and youll be blissfully happy.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Advantage

Akragon

luciddream
reply to post by Akragon

Then youre in luck.. she is an ear tickler. Later on... confirm her stance on premarital sex. If she gives in.. she isnt a true blue fundie and youll be blissfully happy.

yup... that's coming up after I crush the young earth theory...

One step at a time

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

How old are you? It would be kind of creepy and wrong if she were still a teenager. 12 years is a huge age gap, and why are you admitting that to us?

If she is 20 and you are 32, you still aren't intellectually compatible. She probably just thinks you are a funny guy and most likely isn't interested in you romantically, but if you push that, coming from your worldview, then you are going cause her a lot of mental anguish.

First of all, you are not being very honest with her. You are only after her for one thing, and I think she is naive, so that makes you a cad.

Second of all, you shouldn't just tell us that you like young chicks. That's makes you very creepy. Now if she were 40 and you are 52, then so what.

But I really got a seriously creepy vibe from you. And if she is naive, then dude, get away from her because your dishonesty is going to cause emotional conflict for her. You are using a very bad scheme to get something that she may not be prepared to handle.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

IF you must know im 34...

So ya sometimes I feel like a creepy old man... Oh well...

Im good with that...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Advantage

Akragon

luciddream
reply to post by Akragon

Are you encouraging his behavior? Did he even say how old she is? What if she is only 16, and he's 12 years older? That makes him a sexual predator that you have just encouraged him in that. And from what I have seen, he is a sexual predator, using religious argument to have sex with her.

Is she over the legal age limit? And because he told us that he IS leading to the premarital sex question...means that he is indeed a predator. And you encourage this?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

haha... please...

I keep within the law... I don't date teenagers...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm not good with that, but at least she is legal. But she's naive, shame on you.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I am shamed... but im still good with it

edit on 26-9-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Akragon

haha... please...

I keep within the law... I don't date teenagers...

At least she is over 20. But she's still naive from what you say.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Akragon

And what if she says no to premarital sex? Does that end it with you and her? If you are persuing her to that degree, then perhaps you should drop her and go find someone like Miley Cyrus. Apparently she is not "Girls Gone Wild".

And are you intellectually stunted that you can't look for a 30 year-old woman?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Your silly insults have no effect on me brother...

And sex is not what I look for in a woman... in fact that is the last thing on my list

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

WarminIndy

Akragon

And what if she says no to premarital sex? Does that end it with you and her? If you are persuing her to that degree, then perhaps you should drop her and go find someone like Miley Cyrus. Apparently she is not "Girls Gone Wild".

Awww arent you cute, sticking up for the leagal virginity of an adult. Get over it, no need to question him, you come off sounding like a jerk.

You dont like it move on, crybaby!
edit on 26-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: probably a spelling nazi...lol

edit on 26-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Lol, you seem like a real douche.

As for the OP, if difference in beliefs is that big of a deal, I'd say cut it off and try and find someone else because it may cause even bigger issues down the road. Either that or change the subject and let her believe what she wants. Only she can change her mind, so maybe one day she'll start questioning it on her own, and if not, who cares? She's her own person.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks brother...

perhaps God brought her to me for another reason... Not what I had hoped but it happens...

theres lots of women out there in any case

Im pretty sure her head is about to explode at the moment

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
LMAO!!

She actually just said "my head is about to explode"

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Oh... bro... so much feels with this post.... Just do what your heart tells you.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Akragon
She actually just said "my head is about to explode"

Show her the information in this thread - Did Abraham Exist and at the same time tell her to use her god-given common sense. It'll either wake her up .. or drive her insane.

(I'm evil)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join