It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien structure on Moon, footage leaked on Greek national TV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Definitely looks fake to me, what with the smoothness of the footage. At first I thought it cos inside the floor would be smooth and flat like floors are, but you can see the floor inside is uneven and bumpy.
What I don't get is why would someone go to all that trouble of designing the interior in a 3D program and yet fail on missing that obvious detail???

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I had seen parts of that footage before on a youtube video (not as long) and now that I've seen it all I can only say that it seems an hoax by the simple fact of the image stability and camera movement, the only other possibility is that it is real and the image capturing capabilities have been one of those technologies that the US confiscates/hides in the name of national security what would be strange for a steady cam.

I also note that the documentary show Italian labeling/info boxes. I would sooner believe that this is simply a show how television quality and professionalism is eroded by dire economic conditions, than really showing what happened on the moon (or in the way to the moon) as I'm still one that does not find the official tale credible.

edit on 24-9-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The alien disco lights are only there at first glance, you really need to believe to see the real disco thats on top of us, hope your all waring your nicest shoes because were going to be dancing our way to cosmic understanding with our friends from the technotronic galaxy, and there bringing all there new vests so look good.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I think this deserves a new thread , member Ploutonas posted this in another thread :

So you made a thread by copy and pasting someone else's post without even bothering to add your own opinion ....wow .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

gortex

I think this deserves a new thread , member Ploutonas posted this in another thread :

So you made a thread by copy and pasting someone else's post without even bothering to add your own opinion ....wow .

I have stated my opinion in the OP , I asked a question if this is fake why on National TV in Greece .That was my main question, and member Ploutunas allowed me to make a thread and i mentioned him in OP, and i m not running some race about flags and stars as you are .
edit on 24-9-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

xavi1000

gortex

I have stated my opinion in the OP , I asked a question if this is fake why on National TV in Greece .That was my main question, and member Ploutunas allowed me to make a thread and i mentioned him in OP, and i m not running some race about flags and stars as you are .
edit on 24-9-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Is there a Greek version of Ancient Aliens where the producers assumed either people wouldn't be aware that it's a fake, didn't care if they did, or God help us, were actually sucked in to believe it is factual?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

xavi1000

"I just need to show u a documentary, I am not sure if I had to create a new topic about it.

The national TV in my country (Greece) plays a documentary about NASA and what they hide from us in apolo 11 mission.

It is surprising because it shows actual footage that nobody seeing before, also astronauts recordings (what they said about it)... It shows ancient ruins, spaceships abandoned, etc. The guy speaks greek but u dont need to understand the language... Its a rare footage and I wanted to share it with u.

if you want me to give you a short translation, just give me the video runtime (from --- to) hours, and I may be able to help u.

The only thing that you cant see on this video, but the journalist says it, the astronauts didn't allowed by the headquarters, to monitor and take photos from the entities that flied next to them, they gave them a warning that if they did that, they may get attacked by these entities (aliens).

run the video from 32:00 and aftrwrds... The funny thing about this documentary, it is played via the "national tv" and u know how hard is to play something like it, in a nation tv channel. Its not a show, but a documentary."

Interesting footage starts from 34:00 . I see that footage first time in my life , and if is fake why on National Tv ? I dont understand Greek but other members from Greece will help us.

edit on 23-9-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

"Neither was recorded in the Sea of Tranquility on July 1969 nor was recorded by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, and it didn't come from any secret file from NASA.
The film presented in Spanish Television (TVE) by Juan Jose Benitez, as evidence that the astronauts discovered an alien ruins on the Moon, is the work of an animation studio Basque.
Was filmed in Irun (Guipúzcoa) in 2001 at the premises of SL Dibulitoon Studio, which also created the 'moai' fly the ship and the aliens in Los Villares (Jaén).
The images of the fake lunar construction, like the statues of flying pascuenses and the alien appearance of Andalusia, were charged in SL by Studio Dibulitoon Benitez, as has been told 'Magonia.
The difference is that in the episode entitled 'Mirlo rojo', the director of 'Planet delighted' fit lunar animation as if it were an actual document, including more than misleading overdelivery the legend "unpublished images. Dibulitoon Studio is the producer of 'The thief of dreams', nominated in the 2001 Goya for Best Animated Film."

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There's something "special" about the Azores, and it's been long rumored that it has ties to Atlantis. We have a military presence there, and US Presidents sometimes stop there. They've done summits and high level meetings there, and I wouldn't doubt that those islands are hiding some secrets.

edit on 24-9-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

cavedweller88
Although I would love to believe this video is real, I find it really hard to believe. My biggest problem with it is that it seams as though they are filming while flying(no footsteps, jumps or if they were driving it the video would bounce a little more especially since the surface of this video doesn't look that flat. Secondly, How did this production team happen to stumble across this footage?! This is NASA we are talking about! They don't tell or give away ANY information!

Any translation to this video would be great.

I agree with you on this one...I think it is just a plausible re-creation of a footage which may show what a base on the moon would have looked like. The video of the supposed base looks too gloomy...something that would come out of a CGI film, but with poor quality or fuzzy picture.

Real video filming vs the filming of the base look two worlds apart.

I scream hoax of this video.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

gortex

DAMN.....YOU JUST GOT BUSTED OP!

Edit note:

Yo, xavi1000, I think you should have added the original thread link and the OP of that thread in your FIRST post so that credit was made due and you would not have been accused of running your own thread where an existing thread had discussions going on.

I think you had a specific question which was not answered in the original thread. I agree this question still needs answering by our fellow Greek friends.

edit on 24-9-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"Don't worry, attend to your program"

"Oh boy"

"Couldn't even imagine this..."

"We know about that..."

"What is that there"

"Tango, tango!"

Yeah, somehow I am picking up this is a terrible voiceover and not an actual voice feed from a space mission.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The supposed building shown from about 35:00 is a well known hoax been on here a few times the quality is different from the REAL NASA footage, but some still fall for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

samuel1990

I think this is fake as the American astronauts voice (and mission control) sound too well recorded for my liking. Mission control sounded like they were reading from a script- too many words were emphasized and he wasn't really speaking the way American men sounded back then... if you understand what I mean?

And I always though that the more is the distance the more delay you get between 2 people talking... not to mention Earth - Moon distance.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but the conversations of the astronauts and ground are toooooo stilted to be genuine.
They never talk that way. (As if this needed a second line.)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

cavedweller88
Although I would love to believe this video is real, I find it really hard to believe. My biggest problem with it is that it seams as though they are filming while flying(no footsteps, jumps or if they were driving it the video would bounce a little more especially since the surface of this video doesn't look that flat. Secondly, How did this production team happen to stumble across this footage?! This is NASA we are talking about! They don't tell or give away ANY information!

Any translation to this video would be great.

This is probably some psyop to calm the Greeks in their hour of misery.
edit on 27-9-2013 by Logarock because: n

<< 1   >>

join