It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien structure on Moon, footage leaked on Greek national TV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think this deserves a new thread , member Ploutonas posted this in another thread :

"I just need to show u a documentary, I am not sure if I had to create a new topic about it.

The national TV in my country (Greece) plays a documentary about NASA and what they hide from us in apolo 11 mission.

It is surprising because it shows actual footage that nobody seeing before, also astronauts recordings (what they said about it)... It shows ancient ruins, spaceships abandoned, etc. The guy speaks greek but u dont need to understand the language... Its a rare footage and I wanted to share it with u.

if you want me to give you a short translation, just give me the video runtime (from --- to) hours, and I may be able to help u.

The only thing that you cant see on this video, but the journalist says it, the astronauts didn't allowed by the headquarters, to monitor and take photos from the entities that flied next to them, they gave them a warning that if they did that, they may get attacked by these entities (aliens).

run the video from 32:00 and aftrwrds... The funny thing about this documentary, it is played via the "national tv" and u know how hard is to play something like it, in a nation tv channel. Its not a show, but a documentary."

Interesting footage starts from 34:00 . I see that footage first time in my life , and if is fake why on National Tv ? I dont understand Greek but other members from Greece will help us.

edit on 23-9-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't know....WHAT IS THAT??? a little past 34:00 you get some weird blurred structure of something......
I mean was this added for TV? a little sensationalism???
My god I have always been intrigue about structures and beings on the moon.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Arnie123
I don't know....WHAT IS THAT??? a little past 34:00 you get some weird blurred structure of something......
I mean was this added for TV? a little sensationalism???
My god I have always been intrigue about structures and beings on the moon.

Waiting Greek Friends to translate that segment from around 32 th minute

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm afraid that aired on Italian TV years ago.If you are able to see the astronaut you will notice the blew it on the space suits.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
you peepe need to move out of your move out of your parents... the only thing i saw was a ball fire motor back in the 90's it light up was day few sec than dark. its up north of nb if you peepe are into that. i went to have a smoke and day light looked up and darkenes

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Although I would love to believe this video is real, I find it really hard to believe. My biggest problem with it is that it seams as though they are filming while flying(no footsteps, jumps or if they were driving it the video would bounce a little more especially since the surface of this video doesn't look that flat. Secondly, How did this production team happen to stumble across this footage?! This is NASA we are talking about! They don't tell or give away ANY information!

Any translation to this video would be great.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skyking1488

UMMM what?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

skyking1488
you peepe need to move out of your move out of your parents... the only thing i saw was a ball fire motor back in the 90's it light up was day few sec than dark. its up north of nb if you peepe are into that. i went to have a smoke and day light looked up and darkenes

Wow man , is this a new English or to much alcohol and pot?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The ruins filmed on the Moon past the 34 minutes mark is from videos that were made public a few years ago about canceled Apollo missions 18-19 and 20. There was a spaceship and a female asian looking extra-terrestrial.

It was really well done, but there was some #ty footage mixed with it that made it looked phony. The spaceship could be seen also in lower rez pics already made public.

million years old spaceship

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

xavi1000

skyking1488

Wow man , is this a new English or to much alcohol and pot?

LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skyking1488

MY GOD CAV!! the moon aliens have gotten to him!!! GRAB HIM!!

link   

NowanKenubi
The ruins filmed on the Moon past the 34 minutes mark is from videos that were made public a few years ago about canceled Apollo missions 18-19 and 20. There was a spaceship and a female asian looking extra-terrestrial.

It was really well done, but there was some #ty footage mixed with it that made it looked phony. The spaceship could be seen also in lower rez pics already made public.

million years old spaceship

Umm NOT , this is about Apolo 11

link   
And translation

@34:20... After the drums he says...

"And then the critical moment came, that it was the major reason of the military inteligence (the whole Apollo mission) to visit and conquer the moon."
then it shows footage from North of crater Moltke " sea of piece. And it says that this footage is unexposed to the public (till that time).
then he says :
" This is the true reason of the whole Apollo mission, Armsstrong and the other guy went to take pictures and monitor the abandoned base on the moon, with a 14 minutes footage that never being published"
This mysterious structures have been already known to intelligence, because they photographed them from satellites, much before they visit the moon. So they knew about what that is before they go there.
Structures that may imply to an abandoned ancient base.
The military succeeded in the first part of their mission to take actual footage from this ruins in the moon. Now it was time to proceed in the second part of the mission.
According to our insider, the astronauts, continued their research, they took samples, they missured dimensions of these structures and they left the ruins.
The strange structure that looks like a spacecraft garage (or welcoming building), is 60m long and 9 meter height. It has 12 big windows and a huge door 5 meter wide and 3 meter height..
According the results from analyzing the findings. The structure material is the same as the moons material. The 60% oxygen 0.1 hydrogen. The walls were extremly corroded. But from the time that the moon does not have atmosphere, scientists concluded that this building is a many thousand years old.

The 14 minute secret walk of Armstrong and the crew into this ruins, never being published by Nasa.

Officially, it never happened. But in a point, and during armostrong and the crew were still in the moon, Nasa almost published by a mistake in 21st of April, real facts about Armostrong's condition. With an article in newspapers that said the following : Armstrong's heart bit reached 160 per minute, just before he finished his last walk into the moon, during an operation to collect materials and samples from the ground.. This news almost pass unnoticed, but many people wondered how is it possible, that armostrong had this heart bits during a routine job to carry some little stones? Armstrong was a known veteran in military and body shape as metal... With 88 ops in Korea and pilot of airplanes.

With this disturbing news, the doctor of the astronauts, Charles Neri (well something like that) he found out another forgotten detail in this specific story, that erased the original Nasa statement. During the 3 hours walk in the moon, armstong and the other guy, collected 25klgs of stones, but because the moon have different atmosphere than earth, the original weight they carried up there, was only 4klgs!. That alone, proved that nasa lied.

The ruins prove why Armstrong was in a big stress in his opp instead.
video runtime 45:00

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cavedweller88

I agree with you.
I first watched this footage over five years ago and the first thing I noticed was the camerawork.
It's too smooth.
This isn't being filmed by anyone who is walking. You couldn't do that with the equipment they had on the Moon.

It could also be CGI.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You can see the "interesting" part of the video in this YouTube video. As another member said, it seems to have been on the internet years ago.

I would believe this were actual footage were it not for the lack of movement to the camera as it moves inside the place (another member said the same thing). I'm guessing now that this moon-ruins footage was an intentional reenactment of that which is theorized to have happened on the Apollo mission.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

lol really? oups! My bad... Thanks for correcting me.

"Goes to the corner of the room, looking at floor, sadly."

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Interesting enough. But the "angelic glow" of the astronaut you can see smells of post-processing. As does that shot of him poking around the floor toward the end, you've got fake camera movements in that shot, which could be added for 'dramatic effect' but again that "angelic glow" where nothing else is glowing as intensely suggests to me it's doctored imagery. A bit like Forrest in Forrest Gump in the news sections, that kind of clever doctoring.

Also the shot just before that of the camera moving towards what looks like a wooden window frame, it appears that the lander in the background and the angle of the horizon don't match or go out of sync with that of the window frame.

That said, I've no idea if there are structures on the moon or not, and I'm certainly open to the possibility. My friend is getting into astral projection and I told her to do what everyone seems to do when they do that and travel to the moon and tell me what they see
Because it seems like the only method open to us non-astronauts. But then, whether AP actually has any credibility again something I don't know, cos I cannot do it.

Thanks for sharing, had never seen this footage before...but it feels doctored. I mean, it certainly doesn't seem like any other apollo mission footage. I don't remember the angelic glow or, as others have mentioned, the odd/overtly smooth camera motions from any other footage, but perhaps it exists...
edit on 23-9-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Seen here many times in various forms. Please take a close look at the astronauts' "space suits" They look nothing like the Apollo suits. It's from a Spanish TV series called Haunted Planet
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/23/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I think this is fake as the American astronauts voice (and mission control) sound too well recorded for my liking. Mission control sounded like they were reading from a script- too many words were emphasized and he wasn't really speaking the way American men sounded back then... if you understand what I mean?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Phage beat me to it lol
It's a fake scene from a TV. Show
The other thing the voices of Armstrong and aldrin were completely off

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join