It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if your labeled a "potential terrorist"? How will your life change?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Slow down there devil dog before you go calling people king george. I agree with you that we should fight. I simply wanted to point out the reality of what that outcome would lead to. Did you miss the part where I said I admire the bravado?

I have certain skill sets that most don't and I'm confident in my abilities and I don't think that even I could run fast enough or fight hard enough to actually make a difference. Does not mean I would not try but rather I accept what the outcome would most likely be.

You see bravery is defined by going into a situation that logically you know you should be afraid and probaly are yet you continue to do what needs to be done.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by warriorscholar81

Slow down there devil dog before you go calling people king george. I agree with you that we should fight. I simply wanted to point out the reality of what that outcome would lead to. Did you miss the part where I said I admire the bravado?

I hear ya. But I don’t want to fight anyone and I’m not showing bravado (I don’t think I am). I just want to be left alone. I’m just saying that the “domestic terrorist” label is a joke. Nobody is going to support rounding up their neighbor (the guy they barbeque with) because some asshat in DC says he’s a potential threat. The notion is silly!

I have certain skill sets that most don't and I'm confident in my abilities and I don't think that even I could run fast enough or fight hard enough to actually make a difference. Does not mean I would not try but rather I accept what the outcome would most likely be.

Agreed but……what makes you think you’ll be alone if that happened? I don’t think the people will stand for that type of roundup on a large scale. Napolitano’s list describes nearly 90% of the country!!! Who is going to deal with that? The US military couldn’t totally subdue a population of 30,000,000 in Afghanistan over 12 years! What makes anyone think it can subdue a country of 330,000,000 armed with over 200,000,000 guns and a desire for freedom? I just think the list or any attempt to act on that list is ridiculously impractical and unachievable. Therefore, I'm not too concerned until and unless someone actually tries to act on it. I'm just going to keep going to work and keep living my life the way I have.

edit on 24-9-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It seems like we would probaly get along. The thing that scares me is if/when that day comes and most ATSER'S know what day I'm talking about is that at that point there really is no need for political correctness or pretending to be the good guys.

With the amount of resources those people have at their disposal and no moral guidelines to prevent ruthless tactics it's a pretty bleak situation. Sometimes it is a curse to be able to think the way I can.

If I had no soul and unlimited resources to achieve whatever objective I need to then you can pretty much garuantee the job would get done. Just imagine if we didn't play by the "rules" over in the sand box we could have "won" that war a long time ago.

Here is a scenario, Afghanis are scared of the taliban so they generally do not cooperate with us because the retribution against them at the hands of the taliban are things that we could not would not do. How do you counter that? Make them more scared of us. If I were evil, had the green light and wanted results then limits of my imagination are boundless.

These are the type of people running the show at the very tip top, people who's names and faces we have never heard nor seen.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I was under the impression that this already happened. All they need to do is make you unemployable and rub your name in the dirt a little. Then you become financially unstable and all the other not so good things that follow.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

txinfidel

I was under the impression that this already happened. All they need to do is make you unemployable and rub your name in the dirt a little. Then you become financially unstable and all the other not so good things that follow.

like throw you in prison make you bankrupt search your house put metal filings in your engine scrub all your computers and more .

yes i have had all of this and more much more and all for telling the truth about 9-11 .

but never let the sods win when you are getting searched while out walking the dog do so with a smile on your face when they ask for occupation for their records say retired .

when they are sitting outside at 3 am take them out tea to let them know you care .

mention the £700 per week it takes to give you a reading holiday to your captors and do it with a big smile and say how much you are going to enjoy the 3 meals a day and company

when they ask why you do not claim benefits say the lord will provide with a big smile .

go into nightshift mode and do not come out for 2 weeks

your only as good as your weakest part and i have looked into the eyes of a lot of weak parts with a smile on my face knowing they will go back to the hive and spread the virus better than i ever could

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Invite them over for dinner and have a good long talk about my personal history.

There is no point in trying to hide when you know you are innocent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join