It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if your labeled a "potential terrorist"? How will your life change?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What if your labeled a "potential terrorist"? How will your life change?

Disapeared into a black sedan? Drugged with neurotoxic hallicinogens(complete with MKULTRA psychic driving/torture) then setup in a shooting spree false flag operation to look like a "crazy right wing gun owner"?

How will anyone know if your innocent, sane,and framed up?
The media is just going to tow the line for TheLuciferiansThatBe.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I will fake my own death.
Go the ME and go on a suicide mission to show that I'm no terrorist and take out as many terrorist as possible.
Then people would have been like, how is it this "Terrorist" killing other terrorist????

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'd grab a bullhorn and be in their faces, charging them with crimes against humanity and arrest them as a civilian. I'd be putting out newsletters with the truth. Also think that hiring PI's to find out every dirty secret and crime the corrupt group mismanaging our country and world, and all chief of police, judges, media heads, can't think of a better charity than that actually.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Well when I went to get a fishing licence to catch some Snook. They acted like I was one. I guess they thought I was going to go all Jihady on the fish or something.

The NSA and other three letter agencies hack all my emails and record my transmissions online even my cell phone.

And I did see one of there spook cars that photo graphed my house grabbed all my WiFi and cell phones even cordless phones. I can find a picture of it for you.

The car.
i1-news.softpedia-static.com...

edit on 23-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
To begin I would go and tell all people who ask "if your labeled a potential terrorist" to change it to "if you're labeled a potential terrorist".
edit on 23-9-2013 by tweetybird0428 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Are you asking what I did a few years ago when Napolitano labeled me a potential domestic terrorist for being:

*A Veteran?
*A conservative?
*A Tea Party member?
*A constitutionalist?
*An NRA member?
*A gun owner?
*A resident of Texas?
*A survivalist?
*An all around great guy!!!!?

If you’re asking what I did, that’s easy…I went to work the next day. The real question is…what in the hell are they going to do about it?

Most of us were labeled years ago...many just didn't realize it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would do as they ask with a different target utilizing a 50 cal.
If what you say happened your life is gone,so what the hell.I would point out however if they had done that you wouldn't know it or control it,the latest psychotronics are probably projected so apparently this is happening remotely ,that could be a problem.
If you actually are having that done, the fact that we do not know underlines the fact that they are still effective at concealing their techniques.
Stupid hasn't reached that level yet but I saw it rise from the fast food industry to the white house it's only a matter of time.
edit on 23-9-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think the moment you're enrolled into school and labeled "at risk" because of your ethnicity or housing location, you're lumped into the same category.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I think you will be expected to work, pay taxes and not question authority, no more or less than the other 150 million of you.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Those who seek knowledge and truth, those who go against the grain, the establishment, those who fight for freedom and liberty, are already labeled as such. Everyone who goes on sites like these are labeled a terrorist. We're scaring the living $hit out of the establishment. they're afraid of us. and they should be. That is why were labeled as terrorists, as kooks, as crazies, as conspiracy theorist whack jobs. We're getting under their skin.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
While I admire the bravado of the would be "cowboys" that would attempt to fight back, it is foolish however.

Truth of the matter is if those people want to frame and/or MK Ultra you, well then its going to happen. Unless of course you happen to be a real life Jason Bourne type, then maybe you have a chance.

Regular Joes like the majority of us wouldn't really stand a chance

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is an awesome movie I watched on netflix from 1974 starring Warren Beatty that is related to the questions you pose. Check it out, no one who's on this site will be disappointed with the subject matter and the acting and execution is superb.

The Parallax View

As for what would I do if I was falsely labeled a certain way I would just keep on with my regular life as if I was the same person as before the unjust label. If I was disrupted or persecuted wrongly there wouldn't be anything left to do but proclaim my innocence and stay consistent with my efforts to prove it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
From what we have seen pretty much nothing.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
smile
happy
expressions

edit on 24-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
the first thing i did after finding out i was potentially labeled as a terrorist was to point my finger right back at the accusers . i now refer to any government employee as a "potential tyrant" . there is no way that they can remove themselves from this list , for it is a matter of personal security , and i do not negotiate with tyrants.
edit on 9/24/2013 by IsawWHATtheyDID because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I like the idea!
Apparently, terrorists are
1. Cute - They mke the cover of Rolling Stone with photo shop and make up and everything!

2. Formidable - The President of the US himself says he'd rather talk to them, then agree with them, then surrender to them, so that would be cool ! (Not like the guys not an embarrasment already!
)
3. Well paid - How could you not be when your paycheck is signed by the Russians, the Saudis, The Chinese, the Italians !

4. Retired - As a veteran, it gives me something to do, and makes me feel like I part of something bigger than myself, which woul be all the verterans that are alive NOW and those veterans currently serving on active duty! (Is it really wise to antagonize a veteran sitting in the turrent of an M1, in the stinking heat, in a STINKING place called A-Stan, by calling him a terrorist AFTER you order him and all the other Vetorrists (Cool word I called it!
) to go to A-Stan with NO MISSION and NO SUPPORT and for no practical reason, because it makes politicians 'feel' good about "making a difference" HAHAHAHAHAHA ! Stupid Politicians.

Yeah, I like being a 'domestic terrorist'! SInce a HATE and DESPISE the 'feral government' anyway, I might as well. Did you get all that my buddies at the NSA? Hey that's great! back in the day I really liked working with you guys even if you were a little 'slow' on the uptake! glad to see things haven't changed much !

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

To be honest, I was angry, and hurt. After serving my country in the military, and trying my best to maintain a positive hope for the USA, and then to be labelled as such was a real wormturner for me.

I left the country, and moved to another country. Did NOT want to have anything to do with the corrupt lying scumbags who had the audacity to try and label ME.

I would rather drop dead than harm someone, potential terrorist my arse.

As soon as I can, I will renounce my citizenship as well. No more tax dollars from me to support their terrorist actions against innocent people all over the world; and the citizens of my former homeland.

I pray I live long enough to see some of these dirtbags go to prison...for what they have done.

I shake my head in shame... and want nothing to do with the USA.

I LOVE my new country...and my new life here in Oz.

It took some doing and great sacrifice to get here, but it was worth it.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

warriorscholar81
While I admire the bravado of the would be "cowboys" that would attempt to fight back, it is foolish however.

Truth of the matter is if those people want to frame and/or MK Ultra you, well then its going to happen. Unless of course you happen to be a real life Jason Bourne type, then maybe you have a chance.

There are just too many "cowboys" willing to ride the bull these days. Eventually we would put those steaks on the table. The Rodeo has added so many of us to the show we can't all be cast as stars anymore but there is now plenty of talent in the Round-Up.

There are signs now that indicate the tide is again turning. America is becoming weary now of "what is not working" and looking back to the better life we had. Enough are realizing the public is being played and no longer like the tune. All are beginning to understand the "ultimate solution" to have vastly far reaching consequences for its designers so maybe they just don't want to "go there" anymore. A gulag society is really not that pretty.

We might see things get wound tighter before the spring breaks. Some might be spellbound for a clock that is absolutely right twice a day but I am getting the idea there are more of us from all sides coming together that would much prefer it keep on ticking. It is becoming obvious that spring is already just about as tight as it can go.

MrSpad
From what we have seen pretty much nothing.

Fairly much nothing out of the ordinary for most of the Tinfoilers either. American life has become so increasingly oppressive and martial since the new millenia it is just routine now. We're just more aware of it . Many here will fit somewhere on the list Seabag posted, those who are broadly painted as "potential terrorists" -
*A Veteran?
*A conservative?
*A Tea Party member?
*A Constitutionalist?
*An NRA member?
*A gun owner?
*A resident of Texas?
*A survivalist?
*An all around great guy!!!!?
- And there are a number more like that on the official terrorist watch lists. Fortunately few will get premiered in the News Extravaganzas and receive the full treatment - though ATS has had such a media star or two previously among its ranks.

Those like MrSpad will see the Six O'Clock News and Film at Eleven and know their life is not going to change much that day. They'll see increasing violence in the streets being attended by our militarized militia and most will want all the protection they can be given. America will get the kind of government the people ask for. Misdirected altruism is indeed slippery.

Hopefully the greater number will become cognizant of where this is leading then demand greater liberty and reject authoritarian oppression as the solution to societal ills. I would much rather deal with the problems arising from too much freedom than what crops up from too little of it.

edit on 24-9-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm another who is labelled a terrorist in the UK. It hasn't changed my life one bit and i see no adverse effect from it.

But then, terrorists don't exist in the way we're led to believe. If you go to war with a country, then you go to war. You don't commit a single act, admit to it, and wait to get caught or killed. I'm surprised Al Qaeda haven't worked this out yet. After all, they have all of these members, all of this funding, loads of resources and contacts and yet their MO is to commit single acts which either involve a load of them dying or being attacked to the point of extinction.

Understand what i'm getting at?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by warriorscholar81

Foolish? You mean foolish like our founding fathers? King George? Is that you? LOL

You might be right but I’m nobody’s bitch. I’d rather keep doing what I do and live as normal of a life as possible than be a bootlicker or slave. If enough people feel the same as I do, and I suspect there are many, then it won’t be such an easy exercise to subdue us….we’ll be the majority. Any moron can see that their neighbor the veteran (Tea Partier, gun owner, etc, etc, insert title) isn’t a terrorist. The majority of Americans just want to be left alone to live life. The real terrorists are those who wish to impose their will on others via violence and subjugation. That doesn't describe me!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join