It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will this invention end all wars?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by ZeroReady

Yeah I'd take the shot

Straight to the leg

I might hurt my son, but I'd free him from the situation, and be left with a full target.

Call it training

Cody

Oh my, you are my hero.

Shooting someone in the leg aint necessarily going to stop the assailant from cutting your boys throat.
Call it playing it safe.
Im a good shot, but I would never create a situation where I could be responsible for killing my own child.
Call that parenthood.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If you're serious about a working prototype of the anti-gunpowder device I'd advise you to distribute copies of the schematics throughout the internet so the military industry isn't tempted to take you out permanently.

Important question, are you developing these technologies to make a profit or just for the good of humankind? If it's the later, can I have a copy of the schematics on both? One would make the life of criminals in my area a lot more difficult, the other would alleviate my own suffering from tinnitus.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I gotta agree with the guy who said there were wars before guns and will be wars after. If history has taught us anything it is that we are an innovative species capable of killing each other in uncountable ways. From dying of embarrassment via blackmail, to death by intercourse (no joke), there are - as one tv show hints, over a thousand ways to die. See snapshot from show website below:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

OneManArmy

cody599

Yeah I'd take the shot

Straight to the leg

I might hurt my son, but I'd free him from the situation, and be left with a full target.

Call it training

Cody

Oh my, you are my hero.

Shooting someone in the leg aint necessarily going to stop the assailant from cutting your boys throat.
Call it playing it safe.
Im a good shot, but I would never create a situation where I could be responsible for killing my own child.
Call that parenthood.

The point in the OP was that the gun wouldn't fire

But if it did I'd still take the shot ........... the distraction would work to my advantage and my son would survive

Call that love
Cody

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

cody599

OneManArmy

cody599

Yeah I'd take the shot

Straight to the leg

Call it training

Cody

Oh my, you are my hero.

Call it playing it safe.
Call that parenthood.

The point in the OP was that the gun wouldn't fire

But if it did I'd still take the shot ........... the distraction would work to my advantage and my son would survive

Call that love
Cody

touche

but please tell me how the distraction works?
I know how it works in the movies but real life just aint the same.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

WAR is the mother of all invention my friend.

Sometime war is needed in some case's
.Bring's the smart people out of the shadows.
I bet many things have been invented in war time.I can't think at the moment of the top of my head what. But if someone called me on it I'd have to do some research on it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Just think what would happen if we did have the Zero Point Energy module and could extract infinite amounts of energy out of space-time itself. Aircraft and ships could travel long distances without refueling. Vast numbers of the population could move from one place to another. The limiting factor on military mobility is removed. The costs of transportation of food and production of clean water would be eliminated. The problems limiting population growth would be eliminated. The only restriction left on population growth would be land available. There would be a land-grab for all the green space and fresh-water that was previously inaccessible due to distance. In any downtown area, a square meter of office or home space is $25. 200 miles away, an acre of land is $25.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

coolcatt

WAR is the mother of all invention my friend.

Sometime war is needed in some case's
.Bring's the smart people out of the shadows.
I bet many things have been invented in war time.I can't think at the moment of the top of my head what. But if someone called me on it I'd have to do some research on it.

Radar.

The enigma machine.

Jet Planes.

Rockets.

Splitting the atom.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmMon, 23 Sep 2013 13:51:19 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

you dont understand m8

to use a cliche, guns don't kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE..

Take away the guns and we WILL find more imaginative ways of killing each other, its in our nature..

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

It worked for a young man in real life

He limps a bit and he isn't my son, but a great friend now and a second father to my boy

You really don't need to know the rest of it

Suffice to say I still run the scenario sometimes and still can't find another way

Cody

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

cody599

It worked for a young man in real life

He limps a bit and he isn't my son, but a great friend now and a second father to my boy

You really don't need to know the rest of it

Suffice to say I still run the scenario sometimes and still can't find another way

Cody

Hey if that story is true, then thumbs up.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Check your u2u my friend

Cody

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

There is no thumbs up for taking a life my friend

Trust me on that

I'm outta here

May the angels be kind to you all and may you sleep with peace

Cody

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

supergravity
Being an electrical eng I found that chemical reactions can be speed up or slowed down by adding electromagnetic energy,So I began to make an "ANTI-WEAPON".It is a harmless devise and can harm nothing and nobody, But when activated "NO gunpowder will ignite within 100 miles"

You realize that human bodies run on chemical reactions. To speed up or slow chemical reactions" would have an adverse reaction in the human body likely maiming or killing anyone within your electromagnetic influence.

Congratulations, you just created a new weapon of mass destruction.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

ManFromEurope
Are we in the "Stories" forum? If not, Mods should move this.. 'nuff said.

Or, better, give us a simple explanation how you (a) decelerate any chemical reactions or (b) how did you specify "gun powder" as there are more chemicals for this than (simple) names for them or (c) how you distinguish between a "gun powder" and.. a match. You know, a match to light up a candle.

My doubt-O-meter is at the end of its scope.

Your technology would require (in my opinion) the use of a huge number of nanobots which might disable those kinds of reaction.

Agreed, this person smoking crack. Weapons don't use electronics and saying your gonna stop the gunpowder from firing inside a closed system that uses kinetic energy and force to fire is just idiotic and not possible. This belongs in a comic book. Personally I would rather be shot than hacked to death.

What a joke.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

SnF

And my thanks

Cody

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

supergravity
reply to post by MrSpad

In the past they did not have the ability to destroy the entire earth 10 times over.There is no compairing now with the stone age.

And yet the Mongrol conquest managed to kill just as many people as WW2. Those nukes have prevented wars between the major powers for 50 years. Take them and guns away and World will be back to never ending wars everywhere.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

cody599

SnF

And my thanks

Cody

Thanks to you too.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There is no worldly technology that can defeat the Authority of Christ. That is the Key to seek and grasp for the battles here are the spiritual manifested within this Designed dimensional structure of Testing (for this Creation gone far from it's Original Source).

Pray thereafter to be deemed Worthy still to escape all the things coming to this world in the form of evil and destruction.

Is there no better way of Instrumentation than aligning to the Will of the Creator of the heavens and earth?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

Thanks for all of your responses, I do take constructive criticism and try to use it.The anti gun powder concept is just to provoke different ideas, I was just trying to think of something that would reduce the blood shed around the world.But I guess mankind would kill each other some other way.
On the anti tinnitus device, I took 2 ic oscillators (555chip) and made them fight each other for power and it made a truly random sound filled with reverberations that interfere with the biorelevant feedback loop that enables one to target the brain.If anyone wants a free copy of the cd send me a private mess and I will send you one.
Whats up with no one can give me any stars?Not even the symbol shows up on my posts???

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join