It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will this invention end all wars?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Regardless of the reason interfacing human brain to an artificial intelligent AGENT opens many doors that cant be closed and easily could be used for maltose porpoises.
National security alumni 1991"There is a danger that the HIGHLY TECHNICAL CLASS OF PEOPLE WILL TAKE OVER THE LOW TECH POPULATION"

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
No that particular invention will not do it, or at least it seems doubtful.

There is an invention that might, and has that capability, and if you're reading this post you're using it right now. If you haven't guessed already, it's this internet thing we're using.

The magic happens when the guy over the next hill, next town, next border, and across oceans and on the other side of the planet stops being a stranger. When you learn to understand him (even with faults, or different outlooks on life) as a neighbor, it becomes a hell of a lot harder to kill him. When you both realize you have the same problems, get the same BS, want the same kind of things, etc., you learn that war tends to often be a lose-lose proposition. Why would you even want to do it?

Of course there are still some greedy sociopaths out there, but why should we let them call the shots? Live and let live, right?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

Yes, you have a good point,except technology has increased wars because it is easier to push the fire button than try to contend with the perceived enemies.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

I see this as being a good idea but we have things that work against these kind of things and we can shoot plasma for Christ sake. Although i highly doubt some civilian with a degree did this i find it highly unlikely for you to have created something and let the power go to your head. Also you have no proof, but also that is why it is in skunk works (because you have no proof). Just because you can hypothetically disable some weapons, but i don't believe it bring me some proof of this weapon and i will respond back.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

how can you get rid of my tinnitus please do tell

i suffer really bad with two different tones

one in each ear

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

If you will send your address they will send you the countermeasure for free, Case electronics po box 394 van buren mo,63965

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RawrSaidGod

Yes I do have proof, 16 hand written letters saying the countermeasure has changed there lives.I will post some of them next post. I understand your disbelief but get all info before you jump to conclusions.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Hey Supergrav, want to stop all wars? Create an Enlightenment machine. A device which awakens Consciousness/Enlightenment in the hearts and minds of men.

I've seen blueprints for it in dreams. Your the elec engineer. Find out the frequency of consciousness, resonance, higher frequencies, etc......

Solves all problems, eventually

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sounds great. but!
when Them! heir about you.
they will kill you off.
shh! when you have it all done.
give it to Lots of people that will put it all over the internet.
must be free to.
good luck you will need it now.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RawrSaidGod

I tried to upload the testimony letters and this new system wont let me, The miracle of technology.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

if it can make our bodies as ANTI WEAPON (immunity), it would be better
if it can make our minds (mindset) as ANTI WEAPON, it would be thousand times better

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join