It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another experience with our son

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Previously I had posted about two experiences we have had with our 3 yr old son. Yesterday we had another jaw dropping experience with our son. We had one of those mornings were we were running late and ended up missing his bus to pre-school. We drove him to school. His school is in a small town about 20 minutes away. As we were going thru the town he pointed to a building on the right side of the road and told us they make donuts there and people go inside to eat the donuts. I looked over at the building he was talking about which is now a real estate building. However, 7 years ago the building was indeed a bakery which sold donuts.

I had stopped there and grabbed a donut and milk many times on my way into work when it used to be open. I looked at his mom and told her that is used to be a bakery. He is 3 yrs old but somehow he knew this building at one time was a bakery. We asked him how he knew this?? He said that his friend told him. By this point we had got to school. Later when I picked him up from school I asked him again how he knew the building used to be a bakery? He said the same thing his friend told him. I asked him who his friend was, he said it was a little girl who played in the clouds. I asked him if his friend had a name. He said her name was Autumn. Later on we were sitting at the dinner table eating and his mom was asking him more about his friend.

He looked at her and said she looks like you mommy. Her jaw just dropped and she looked at me. The back story to this is a few months ago I went to see a medium to get some insight about things I was experiencing. Right away she brought up my son and the fact that he is extremely gifted. Which I knew. She went on to say that he had a friend with him all the time and the friend is his little sister. When we were pregnant we both felt like it was going to be twins. Twins run in both our families and her hormones showed markers for twins. I asked the medium if his sister had started out with him in the womb. She said she had but it ended up not being her time to be born and she was now waiting for that time.

We were quite stunned to hear this all yesterday that coupled with what the medium said pretty much blew our minds. For those interested here is the previous thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-9-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I always think it's kind of weird when not-yet-incarnated spirits take the form of an "imaginary" human child friend. As non-physical beings, they logically shouldn't have an age or appearance at all, even if they are previous old people from another country... or planet.

Even looking at it from the view that those spirits are just... I don't know, transdimensionally pretending to be the children's same-age siblings anyway, one wonders why they didn't just go the whole way instead of half-assing it from the great beyond.

edit on 18-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

wow! that is a really interesting story for sure!!! will be keeping an eye on this thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

WOW!
I think that is just incredible, sounds like yall' don't have to worry about this being 'bad' or 'dangerous' so that's great. From what I have experienced & read this sounds like its one of those 'all part of the plan' sort of things, life may not always be perfect for many of us & 'Things' like this usually don't make life any easier, but this sounds like something special in your family's life that has the potential to bring in even more Light to your life, I hope it does. I hope everything go's well for your family. [& your soon to be cherished little Girl???] Amazing story...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Look after you son ( Of course you do , but even more so because he's special), protect him and don't ever let out where you live, just to be safe.
Bless him.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well .... now you know that you'll be having another child and it'll be a girl.
It wasn't her time before .. soon it will be. That's happy news ... another child coming ....

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I only have one question, and please understand I am not asking it to be a smart ass or anything. I have my thoughts on the paranormal and I would never tell anyone that something that they experienced was not true or not paranormal. This is not for me to judge.

OK, so your son is three and you felt like it would be twins. The building has not been a bakery for seven years. Why would the twin who was never created (as in the egg either didn't split or whatever, not an expert on twins) have any knowledge of the former bakery? Just trying to wrap my brain around that part.

I could understand the "friend" being older and telling your son such information, but not a spirit of someone who was not ever born.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Why would the twin who was never created (as in the egg either didn't split or whatever, not an expert on twins) have any knowledge of the former bakery? Just trying to wrap my brain around that part.

I could understand the "friend" being older and telling your son such information, but not a spirit of someone who was not ever born.

Its not easy to pick at stories, especially sentimental ones that have all the best elements of children, siblings, the paranormal, donuts...

My question is why the son calls his sister from the womb his "friend". It is his sister. Shouldn't he have known that before being asked about it?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

usernameconspiracy
reply to post by w810i

I only have one question, and please understand I am not asking it to be a smart ass or anything. I have my thoughts on the paranormal and I would never tell anyone that something that they experienced was not true or not paranormal. This is not for me to judge.

OK, so your son is three and you felt like it would be twins. The building has not been a bakery for seven years. Why would the twin who was never created (as in the egg either didn't split or whatever, not an expert on twins) have any knowledge of the former bakery? Just trying to wrap my brain around that part.

I was wondering the same thing.

When I was a toddler, before I can personally remember, I used to tell my mother of the grey man that used to sit at the end of my bed and tell me stories. I only have my mothers word for it, and I know she wouldnt have lied to me about something like that.
I later saw my aunt waving goodbye to me on my landing, accompanied by a man I never recognised.
2 weeks later I found out my aunt had commited suicide.
All these things happened in the haunted house we lived in, I could never sleep in the downstairs front room without having terrifying nightmares. The house was a new build, we were the first to move in, but there was word that the estate I lived on had been a very large cemetary in the past.
After we moved out, I never ever had a paranormal experience again.

Anyway, very intriguing story, thanks for sharing, I thought I would just add to the strangeness.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I have a friend that I've known for most of his life since he was a young kid.
He was always seeing stuff.
Dead family members and all that.

Very creepy. But I believe in that sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
concerning your previous thread and this one. I think you did the right thing. your son is three you have no reason to think he is lying or making something up. he is three. you talked to him and treated him with respect because you know your son.
I think the best that you can do is teach your son, good, bad, right, wrong as best you can. Talk to him like you did. Ask him questions. Let him know he shouldn't be scared, but teach him to be careful. Two things that have always helped me. the lords prayer minus the bit about our debts and debtors (it sounds false on my tongue and I don't think really belongs in the lords prayer) and the golden rule. If you can teach your son the golden rule then I think you'll be ahead of most parents.
You guys seem very open minded and I think that's the way to be. this might sound stupid but trust your son. you know in your gut something that most parents either overlook or fear and they give that to their children instead of trying to help and as long as you're not leading him and you're simply listening I think you can only help.
I think the medium is right about your daughter. sometimes the timing just isn't right but she'll eventually come.
fear is really tricky. kids are just learning and what they learn comes from the parents. so whatever your son is taught is what he will pick up as he goes on. I don't think he should be afraid and neither should you but he might become so seeing certain things and it's up to you to help and act as his filter. hope that helps.
edit on 18-9-2013 by thesamelight because: wrong word

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

thesamelight
concerning your previous thread and this one. I think you did the right thing. your son is three you have no reason to think it is lying or making something up. he is three. you talked to him and treated him with respect because you know your son.
I think the best that you can do is teach your son, good, bad, right, wrong as best you can. Talk to him like you did. Ask him questions. Let him know he shouldn't be scared, but teach him to be careful. Two things that have always helped me. the lords prayer minus the bit about our debts and debtors (it sounds false on my tongue and I don't think really belongs in the lords prayer) and the golden rule. If you can teach your son the golden rule then I think you'll be ahead of most parents.
You guys seem very open minded and I think that's the way to be. this might sound stupid but trust your son. you know in your gut something that most parents either overlook or fear and they give that to their children instead of trying to help and as long as you're not leading him and you're simply listening I think you can only help.
I think the medium is right about your daughter. sometimes the timing just isn't right but she'll eventually come.
fear is really tricky. kids are just learning and what they learn comes from the parents. so whatever your son is taught is what he will pick up as he goes on. I don't think he should be afraid and neither should you but he might become so seeing certain things and it's up to you to help and act as his filter. hope that helps.

Oh I agree wholeheartedly, the best thing we can do for our kids is to communicate with them on a level.
Im of the school of thought that its a good idea to talk to kids in a grown up manner, and not to talk down to them. I have also learned to be weary of "mediums", I think the real mediums are a rare commodity, the charlatans are everywhere.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!
I will be following the thread. S&F!!
I have more to say, but it will be tomorrow; I'm getting ready for work now.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

usernameconspiracy
reply to post by w810i

Honestly I don't know. I've been thinking about that same thing since yesterday.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The only thing I can think of is perhaps since she has not been born yet she came to him as a friend rather then his sister? We are still trying to digest the flood of experiences we have been having with him.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hmm. Maybe they were friends before and decided to continue it into their next incarnation, except one remained a spirit, but in the form of a kid to avoid weirdness.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

quite a while ago I dreamt that I walked into a room and the only thing in there was a chair and a table. At the table sat a little girl who is/was my sons age. She smiled at me. I asked her what she was doing there by herself. She said she was waiting for her mommy and daddy. I asked her where they were and she told me that her daddy was here now. I looked around, didn't see anyone just myself. I said I don't see him. She laughed like small children do when an adult acts silly. She then said she was talking to him right now. I said you mean me??! She smiled and said yes. I asked her where her mom was? She said she was waiting for her mommy still because she wasn't ready yet. Then the dream faded out.

Perhaps that is the easiest way for her to interact with him on this side. To me the oddest thing is all these little puzzles pieces are quickly coming together.
edit on 18-9-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

One day I heard my daughter talking to someone in her room, I couldn't hear any one relying to her and she and I were the only one's home at the time.

I went into her room and stood at the doorway and watched for a bit.

I then asked her who she was talking too.

She told me a friend , she also had a crayon in her hand and was writing something on the wooden slats underneath her bed.

She told me that her friend was telling her to write things down , she was about 3 at the time.

Sure enough under the bed were all these scribbling's in baby hand that made no sense to me at all , but she sure felt important at the time.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Is your son the incarnation of a very close and beloved relative now gone? Did that relative live in your same city and or visit and go to the doughnut shop?

Very beautiful, be sure to guide but not influence the innocence. It all happens very fast as the veil drops of its own accord.

Is he also Telepathic? Empathic?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

From the time he was bout 6 months old I've noticed things. I've taken hundreds of photos with orbs around him. There would be times when he would be playing and he would stop and stare at me and looking into his eyes it was like looking into the eyes of someone much much older then he was. There was one time in particular we were playing on the floor he was about 8 or 9 months old and he pushed me away and was looking at something above us. He was laughing and had this amazing smile on his face and he was holding his arms up like he wanted to be picked up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join