It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another experience with our son

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

antar
Is your son the incarnation of a very close and beloved relative now gone? Did that relative live in your same city and or visit and go to the doughnut shop?

Very beautiful, be sure to guide but not influence the innocence. It all happens very fast as the veil drops of its own accord.

Is he also Telepathic? Empathic?

My mom who I was very close with passed away in 98 and my best friend whom we honored by giving our son his name as our sons middle name was killed in 02. Those are the only two close people to me whom have passed. As far as the donut shop he has never been to a "donut shop" We will occasionally hit up the bakery section in the supermarket on weekends.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
when even the dounuts factories are getting shipped off to China you know you got a problem!

Soon it will be: Dunkin Wing Chung Donuts - we use the most msg to make it most tasty!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

spartacus699
when even the dounuts factories are getting shipped off to China you know you got a problem!

Soon it will be: Dunkin Wing Chung Donuts - we use the most msg to make it most tasty!

Very true!!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have similar experiences with my now 7 (almost 8) year old daughter, don't worry they get better with age Ha Ha Ha.

She knew her brother as a friend before he became her brother. She was adamant that she was going to have a brother called Thomas (we didn't like the name) we would suggest names that we liked & she would come out with it's nice but Thomas doesn't like it. After he was born she walked into to the room & in a stern voice demanded to know where her Thomas was. We thought we could no longer change the name so went with it.

Some of the stuff they both come out with blows our mind. We are just like you trying to best navigate the world for them before we let them spread their wings. Around friends & family I let them be who they are but I remind them when we are out that we wait until we are in the car to discuss things but people are compelled to speak or touch them, they want to be in the presence. It's very quite strange but wouldn't change it for the world.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

The reason I say this is because my son at about the same age had something similar happen. We were driving to my old home town which he had never been to and when we passed by the town where my Grandparents once had a vacation home (29 palms), my son awoke, sat up and looked in the direction of the turn off to their cabin and said "That's where Jenny and , Jenny and her husband lived."

Ok my Grandmas name was Jenny, but my son could not seem to get my Grandpas name out which I found odd since I always thought that he could be the reincarnation of him. My Grandma was still alive at that point.

This is not the only child of mine that has shown this type of ability, so in nature it must be pretty close to natural, it is society, people who stop children from living their potential .

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

It's a difficult thing to face. Ive had my own experiences which Ive written about hear on ATS. 2 experiences dealt with meeting Angels. During the last encounter with them I was told I was going to receive an incredible gift and a year later my little boy was born. I had hoped that this gift would skip him but it doesn't look like it. So now we will just take each experience as they come.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

If you let this go to the ego, it then becomes an abuse of power, wish there was a better word in English to describe power but that will have to suffice. The nature of experiences are all reminders on our path to the ultimate or the Everest of our human condition not the result of simply being. You still have to work at it, and even more so because darkness is always attracted to light, it can consume light .

These experiences always point us in the direction of our potential, they are not in and of themselves our potential.

You will have your fight ahead of you to defend your son from influences, mysterious influences that will fight to keep his potential mediocre, places like school in particular, so use your wisdom and energy for protecting him when the time comes and chose your battles wisely. I am not saying an outward defense system, but rather helping him to use his creativity freely without outside judgements that will do all they can to stifle those energies.

Your son if left to his own abilities could potentially be the next Einstein , Mozart or Rembrandt. But of the millions like him born today only very very few will ever be free enough to thrive to their potential.

The ultimate is his spiritual freedom. No dogmas or religiosties , and let him decide on vegetarianism in his younger years. If he is informed, truly informed he will make all these choices for himself. Teach him what his choices are in this life and trust him to make those decisions for himself, dont push anything on him.

Just the advice of a mystic.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

EllaMarina
I always think it's kind of weird when not-yet-incarnated spirits take the form of an "imaginary" human child friend. As non-physical beings, they logically shouldn't have an age or appearance at all, even if they are previous old people from another country... or planet.

Even looking at it from the view that those spirits are just... I don't know, transdimensionally pretending to be the children's same-age siblings anyway, one wonders why they didn't just go the whole way instead of half-assing it from the great beyond.

edit on 18-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

There's a belief that our spiritual selves like to travel together and explore different times and places together. Then how we appear to each other could be from memory of our happiest time together.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

i used to think dreams were just that, just a dream and nothing else until i experienced something myself, i get the feeling you and your family are one of those types of people you only ever get to meet once in a lifetime, you know? real, honest, decent people you just don't meet often. i really enjoyed reading your post. its just mind boggling eh?! im off to read your link to your other post, this is really weird and i haven't wrote to anyone like this before but even if we don't speak after this post, i really wish you and your family all the happiness in the world and be blessed with a daughter, i really get a good vibe from you and i don't think you have anything to worry about, i've never had this feeling before.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least. I am no expert on these matters, but I will say this: do not assume that this companion is who you were told it is. I realize that it was a medium who told you this, and I am wondering if the spirit itself could somehow make others who can perceive it think that it is a certain person. I am not saying that it is anything bad, but am saying that it would not be the first time or the last time a spirit masqueraded as a dead person, or in this case a person who has never been born.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Was your son born with a twin or what, that part of the story confuses me.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

w810i
reply to post by EllaMarina

quite a while ago I dreamt that I walked into a room and the only thing in there was a chair and a table. At the table sat a little girl who is/was my sons age. She smiled at me. I asked her what she was doing there by herself. She said she was waiting for her mommy and daddy. I asked her where they were and she told me that her daddy was here now. I looked around, didn't see anyone just myself. I said I don't see him. She laughed like small children do when an adult acts silly. She then said she was talking to him right now. I said you mean me??! She smiled and said yes. I asked her where her mom was? She said she was waiting for her mommy still because she wasn't ready yet. Then the dream faded out.

Perhaps that is the easiest way for her to interact with him on this side. To me the oddest thing is all these little puzzles pieces are quickly coming together.
edit on 18-9-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

JESUS MAN!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

Get your wife pregnant with Autumn!!!

Yes, now!! Stop reading this!! Go up to the room!!

Give your little son his sister!!

Bless you man!!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Staroth
reply to post by w810i

Was your son born with a twin or what, that part of the story confuses me.

At first we thought she was pregnant with twins. She had a high hormone count that is consistent with twins. However, the first ultrasound showed there to just be our son in the womb.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

slippeddisc
reply to post by w810i

i used to think dreams were just that, just a dream and nothing else until i experienced something myself, i get the feeling you and your family are one of those types of people you only ever get to meet once in a lifetime, you know? real, honest, decent people you just don't meet often. i really enjoyed reading your post. its just mind boggling eh?! im off to read your link to your other post, this is really weird and i haven't wrote to anyone like this before but even if we don't speak after this post, i really wish you and your family all the happiness in the world and be blessed with a daughter, i really get a good vibe from you and i don't think you have anything to worry about, i've never had this feeling before.

Thanks Mate. We try to be the best people we can possibly be. We wish the best to you and yours as well. If your interested here is a link to two visits I had a few years ago. The last visit spoke about the great gift I was going to be given which was my son

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I used to 'share dreams' with my daughter when she was in my womb, and just a few times when she was an infant sleeping next to me. I only did it very rarely, and only when she was sleeping with me, after that.

One thing I always found so fascinating is that my perception of her in the dreams was not as a baby but simply as another person (not visual, just conceptual). As if her being my daughter was merely a sort of emergent-property of our at-that-particular-moment geometry together but fundamentally we were just two "perspectives" (identities) which were incredibly good friends.

I like the idea that his sister not yet manifest is his friend. :-)

When my daughter was about 5, almost 6, she told me that she had been wanting to tell me something for a long time but that for some reason she wasn't able to until then. She said she was only dreaming this world for a long time. And then, shortly after her 4th birthday, she said she "stepped into the dream and it became real." I had no idea what to say to that. She made reference to this several times over the next few years. Whatever the experience, she completely believed it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow that is amazing at least he has her to teach him things it will be amaIng to see what he learns in the future id like to hear of any more experiences he may have or already had thank u

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

LadyLurker
Wow that is amazing at least he has her to teach him things it will be amaIng to see what he learns in the future id like to hear of any more experiences he may have or already had thank u

Search my username

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Will do thank u

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

How long before your son was born had you been seeing a medium?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I had something similar happen but it was for my brothers daughter. But a little background first. There is about a 17 year difference between us, but I look alot like him, my friends have gotten confused by it and started talki g to him thinking it was me and vice versa. Were not the same looking just similar. Its like somebody will stare at me for a bit and walk up thinking its me and then ask me if im my brother and I say no and they think im weird.

Anyway so I dont remember the exact day but 3-6 months before we were told his wife was pregnant I had a dream they were goi g to have a girl. The day I found out I told my mom it was a girl, I did forget the name but I remember saying it was unusul but not really and they named her olivia which is for my family atleast is a weird name as we dont have any but its not that weird.

My dream consisted of bei g shown his condo with his son playing hockey and there was a 8 month or so old sitting up watching her brother, I even described what she looked like brown hair brown eyes. His son is blonde with blue eyes.

<< 1    3 >>

join