It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions of the Cosmos Collapsing Soon [ Luna and Moon -final ]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
... how come i never saw the movie..... sigh.. -

...you even see the fallen ones ' holding up the dimensions , untill the precession'...

this is the meaning of "Marduk seperated the heavens from the earth"

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

How does it happen the shift of dimensional frequency? I was drawn a picture of it (not able to link because ATS does not trust my IPO (no avatar forthcoming). Anyway I will try to discribe it as best as can. Visualize a half moon perimeter barrier on the left side of a page. God head depicted as an arrow to the far left side is forcing the bulge at the center at one side. Within the curve on the other inside barrier pushing is on the top edge; an elongated reptile, (alligator designated HIM), below that pushing against the bulge center is "YOU" depicted as a double helix wave form. below that at the bottem edge of semi-circle is an elongated bird form 'US". The caption is this "5.3 is the him, 3.0 is the us. "SPLITING THE THIRD INTO 5.3 we blanket you with electromagnetic fields in order to accomplish this". This is Maya thought and just thought Id share what was drawn for me; any ideas of when this is to happen is a crap shoot as far as Im concerned. Why Maya, I suppose because I am 1/4 I am a useful vessel for unloading information. Still twisting about the designations, Godhead, Him US and YOU. Slightly off topic perhaps, but I am experiencing major time shifts, one foot in the third another in the fourth, and tensional pulling of my body. Also experiences of 'back to the past' present, (not memories full on experience) and future when I think Im asleep. I need a calendar to keep track of days or commitments, lately, make NONE as I have no idea where I might be past/future at any given time. Its alot of fun but a questionable activity (enlightenment) if you have responsibilities.

edit on 19-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

i tried, Vet , and think i got the picture
- just i m not sure what the meaning should be

in fact....i m still shivering here from the clip

... it shows even the 'edges of the cosmos, where the Neverending Fire is"
- those, what Henoch described
and Thoth feared greatly, in his emerals tablets

...incredible...

and just plain shown

...and we had to start out from sumerian 3500 bC texts... - and here its SHOWN !

forget this 'modern, endless universe model'
its a FAKE

that is but Projected upon us... by those dimensions above us

how they will collapse ?
i dont know
i suppose "nest back into oneanother again - INside earth"

..please keep pondering with us Vet

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Lone12
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

i tried, Vet , and think i got the picture
- just i m not sure what the meaning should be
in fact....i m still shivering here from the clip
... it shows even the 'edges of the cosmos, where the Neverending Fire is"
- those, what Henoch described
and Thoth feared greatly, in his emerals tablets

...incredible...

and just plain shown

...and we had to start out from sumerian 3500 bC texts... - and here its SHOWN !
forget this 'modern, endless universe model'
its a FAKE
that is but Projected upon us... by those dimensions above us how they will collapse ?
i dont know
i suppose "nest back into oneanother again - INside earth"
..please keep pondering with us Vet

I pay alot of attention to Sumerian texts, as I see truth in them, Thoth or later Hermes feared that bubble bursting without even knowing exactly what it was; the picture draw for me was perfectly clear in the mechanics of the collapse.

It never occures to me to ask for explaination, but now I want some deliniation, all that I can do is ask for the answers, and would not be responding here if that wasnt the purpose. The half circle is the edge of this universe being forced outward from the inside, enlightenment by from the species here will cause a "POP" and will bleed into the conjoining universes, (the other 11 you have spoken of). There wont be any collapsing of the dimensions above, just a merging, its happening now, the blurring of the higher ones, 5th through 8th. Its interesting, because those beings (evil) entrenched in the 4th are having a very hard time accepting that the 4th will be obliterated in this process, [the ceiling is going to/will fall in] therefore have NO HOME. They know they have to progress (raise) in frequency and yet they are stalwart in standing their ground, they can go up or down to the 2nd or the 5th, disallowed the 3d, because it will not exist either, how to explain this, the 5.3 will become MATERIAL just not as dense, still have body, food if wanted all of the things you loved here and have the ability to create whatever you want instantly. Just lighter. Those beings that reside in the 4th are very afraid because to be enlightened will disallow them their trump cards, MANIPULATION and the feeding upon the emotions of the HUMAN/mammals. We jump from the 3 (used to be 3.3 when we were telepathic) fell in frequency to 3.0 and are to bound upward to 5.3. Let me think on this.
edit on 19-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

the egyptian primary deity Shu, the lion messiah

- you see how it is *exactly* what the clip shows

..the importance here,
is that he is the Legal representative,
of the Fallen Ones ' Insertion of Their dimensions, inbetween Heaven and earth

[quotes between brackets]

["... His name can be interpreted as meaning ‘emptiness’.... - ...A different interpretation of his name, however, would read it as ‘who rises up’ or ‘lifts himself up’. The latter refers to the role of Shu as separating the earth, Geb, from the sky, Nut...."]
....yes: Inserting his dimensions.... - see pic of Nut and Shu on previous page

["...Shu embodies the preconditions of consciousness inasmuch as air is the medium of sound and light, hence of hearing and vision..."]
...meaning: ruling those dimensions, which are but Mirrors to us

["..CT spell 1013 that “I will lift up the Shu-forms of Re; my wailing women [i.e. mourners] are silent.” Here doing the work of Shu in separating sky from earth from underworld is synonymous with resurrection..."]

[".. In one of a series of spells pertaining to Shu in the Coffin Texts (spell 80) Atum says of Shu, “He knows how to nourish him who is in the egg in the womb for me, namely the human beings who came forth from my eye which I sent out while I was alone with Nun in lassitude.” The sending forth by Atum of his eye is at once the emergence into the world of the light of awareness, as well as the coming to life from out of the waters of the womb of the living, breathing being, which is the work of Shu as quickener of the womb, both as breath of life..."]
....but, ofcourse meaning: our Matrix..... besides: note how this Shu Usurped many attributes of Christ... 'breathe of life'.. 'the word'- below- ...etc..

[".. In CT spell 80, for instance, Shu affirms that all the different kinds of animals live “in accordance with the command of Atum that I should govern them and nourish them with this mouth of mine. My life is what is in their nostrils.”..."]

["...In the Pyramid Texts and thereafter, Shu plays a critical role in the resurrection because breath is the pre-eminent symbol of life itself. Hence a third party in utterance 660, presumably a priest, says to Shu “If you live, he [the king] will live,” since identification with Shu is identification with the principle of life itself. Shu is therefore a symbol of self-sufficiency, as at utterance 539: “I live on that whereon Shu lives.” In CT spell 80 Shu affirms that he knits together the body of Atum and that of Osiris, that he secures the head of Atum to his body, and likewise that of Isis, in reference to the general Egyptian notion that breath is the very coherence and integrity of the living body, and also through the specific association of the breath with the throat, which connects the heart, seat of thought for Egyptians, and the mouth, which utters the words that express the consciousness (note in this respect the reference to Isis, who is the paradigmatic speaker of magic). But the work which Shu does to guarantee the integrity of the living organism is not peculiar to humans; Shu explains in spell 80 that he “knits on the heads” of all animals “with this authority of mine which is on my lips,” i.e., with his authoritative speech....."]
....the 'knitting together the body of atum and osiris', means 'connecting the 5 inner earth dimensions with the 7 above us'....and as you see, this is represented in human by the air he breathes - remember the Opening of the Mouth Ritual - but that 'breath' is Spelled : meaning, óur reality is under a Spell

["....spell 80 says that “a cry for me [Shu] went forth from the mouth of Atum, the air opened up upon my ways.” Likewise, Shu says in spell 75 that he “despatches the word of the Self-created [Atum] to the multitudes.” Shu also affirms in these spells that he does not obey magic, “for I have already come into being,” after which some texts add “my clothing is the breath of life which issued after me from the mouth of Atum” (spell 75). Shu’s immunity from magical compulsion here is not merely due to his primordiality, but also from the fact that the very breath with which magic (which is, in the Egyptian understanding, primarily something to be spoken) is performed must be borrowed, in effect, from Shu...."]

all quotes : Henadology.com

...see, on previous page, Shu holding up Nut -
so we was so close, yesterday..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Upper & lower floors collapsing and merging...there's enough anecdotal whisperings (of time shift/non-contiguous experience), and, if not on purely personal levels, on 'global' phenome...to not flippantly ignore...
I'm 'hearing' the same VHB as you, although I'm gleaning ever so slowly (because of its dense make-up) that a little contrary to Lone12's assessment, it is not an unexpected or nefarious manouvre...I've been following these threads (with interest, and mostly because they exhibit an origami masterpiece in progress - kudos Lone12 - this is brilliance)...

...and the subtlest (most subtlest) of manouvres are beyond illustrative purposes (of the rectangular and rhomboid type - hourglass, spiral, corkscrew??) we can try, but that's all taking place simultaneously at our behest...(Our - of the royal type)...

...like the 13th floor, off limits to the GP...I am being told, it never really existed, except as a functional parameter to hold sequences in logic...and as has been said, there are those who will maintain that it is there because of a logic that makes it so...that belief (as we know) creates its own veil...

It's time we grew up, we've outlived this dream...

Å99

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey Lona12, Ak99, Vet and the rest of you, for I wouldn't want to leave anyone out who has commented here, for sure:

Lone12: that's a riveting take, for sure, on so many levels and belief systems, pulling them altogether, from christianity to mythos, and pulling in astrology, astrony and Plato's Plantonic Cycle, and giving it new life and new inspiration, and extrapolating new theories from it, with the mythos and religions to back it up.

I am like you: I see concurrences and neverending similarities between all these mythos, because that is what all of them truly are, a mythos. And yet, we have among us many who actually remember them, as those drawn into that "cycle."

Your pulling it together into one cohesive statement and extrapolation is fascinating, truly. And a new look, for I happen, to agree, having struggled with the resultant information about this and wondering where, we and how we are, today, from that point, to NOW......that perhaps, the procession was a falsely, forced separation, from the begining, and this would explain a whole lot, the least of which, how we all got here and where it is, exactly , we are, right now.

It's good also, to see I am not the only one questioning these things, in depth and exhaustively. Plus, I often feel we are just in hell, and wonder how I got here, much less others I know who do not seem to belong in hell, and wonder if it can really be that simple.

Your theory gives us more to work with, so to speak. Plus, it allows us to keep our "goodness" while still perceiving we are in a "controlled hell," and discover why we may have ended here. Or could this be a beginning, for your theory gives us new hope for a true beginning, in the collapsing of the divided, which has separated us from so very much.

Thanks.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

i kindly Disagree with the 'merging' of whatever dimensions Vet
that would be Exactly what They want:
to create an even gréater stronghold [ against Heaven] when they would 'merge'

no - they Collapse. Sure.

Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire

..that 'sea of glass' is "right above the precession, now"

you and i are working for different Rulers.

regards,

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

...i often cannot beliéve how Deeply we have been spelled Tetra

i ve said before...that i sense that readers/members of ATS are going the same Track.... because sometimes suddenly 'openings' come... another puzzle piece
- meaning, it must be something to do with our [shared] subconsciousness

therefore, we should do it together

thanks for responding !

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Cuddle For You, kushla

- i have but 1 drive : to have His heaven Back on earth again
....i refuse the lightworkers' ideas : because i ve seen and met the angels like in the clip : incredible strong forces, incredible smart, but Bent on our destruction -
and i read with heartache, how They are deceiving with their channelings and manifestations many, who think they will now get a better world in the promised crystalline Dimension

...i dont pretend to understand dimensions...or the mechanics of them... - all i do, is asking carefully " is this or that possible ? "

thanks for stopping by,

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Lone12
reply to post by akushla99

Cuddle For You, kushla

- i have but 1 drive : to have His heaven Back on earth again
....i refuse the lightworkers' ideas : because i ve seen and met the angels like in the clip : incredible strong forces, incredible smart, but Bent on our destruction -
and i read with heartache, how They are deceiving with their channelings and manifestations many, who think they will now get a better world in the promised crystalline Dimension

...i dont pretend to understand dimensions...or the mechanics of them... - all i do, is asking carefully " is this or that possible ? "

thanks for stopping by,

*Cuddle back*

'Incredible & Strong' as the machinery used to recognize the strength and incredulousness...there's a loop there!...and we ain't observers/robots/automatons...

I've 'met' many manifestations that turned out to be my own shadow/mirror image, of me looking at myself - and I was scared pantless...and this is not a new story, the net/ATS abounds with ustube proof that I went to hell and met satan, or his minions...circular...understand? That is the mechanism/s that utilise our non-bot gifts to create them into dimensioned hell worlds...we wouldn't be the first to do this, clearly, and you present exactly (some) of the artifacted material (as well as your own connections - which I commend, but, are the mechanism at work to perpetuate)...

There was always a price to be paid for free will...understand that, and 'manifestations' give way, like dimensions giving way...and when that bridge collapses, you should know how to swim (if you thought you should)...'cos you made the bridge and the water beneath it...manifestations...

We do 'occupy' a unique location in Cosmos...and you can't surf a wave when you separate sand from water, and stubbornly stand on a beach that you created...what is happening 'above us' is happening below...

Respect

Å99

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

but fire means ofcourse "the Crystalline Dimension"

...and he s about to try Do It Again.

Thank you kindly again...for all your sincere...humble, hard work

in fighting, to have His female returned to His male as His Gorgeous Sweet Treasure

my desire is to see His Male so deeply satisfied because female is so tender sweet inside him...

I believe He loves me...because there is a male....who is 100% His
and is stubbornly, persistently...with a most humble mind....fighting ...for our Change

thank you kindly also, to all those who help toward that Goal

tenderly

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Thank you kindly again...for all your sincere...humble, hard work

in fighting, to have His female returned to His male as His Gorgeous Sweet Treasure

my desire is to see His Male so deeply satisfied because female is so tender sweet inside him...

I believe He loves me...because there is a male....who is 100% His
and is stubbornly, persistently...with a most humble mind....fighting ...for our Change

thank you kindly also, to all those who help toward the Goal

tenderly

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-9-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Sole3

in 1977... I had "open waking vision"..on the above.."the ignition of the crystalline dimension .."

I was a most ignorant and imprisoned young female...with no understanding of anything

I obtained a bible...for the first time...and read scriptures...I was so astounded at this Gorgeous Being of the Bible
whom I instantly recognised...

in brief, just after reading...

I closed my eyes...then a few seconds later

I found me in another world, a Heavenly one..with a new body...a very Gorgeous one, with the most gorgeous feelings.. I was walking in the fire, ahead of time....I was in one dimension...while the whole world...was in another dimension..the whole world was on fire...and I was walking in it, but unharmed....

it was made known to me what the Fire was.....though I had never heard of Them...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
okay
- slept a couple of hours poorly, dreamed about the same theme
forgot all but 1 :
"... Osiris...was slowly rocking back and forth, sitting on a swing, what was attached to a [inaudible] tree.... and it seemed, that tree had been standing all the time on my living rooms table..'

so
i searched - and YES there s a line like that :

" BD spell 152, which asks the sycamore of Nut to “give cool water to Osiris N. [the deceased] while he sits under thy branches, which give the north wind to the Weary-hearted One [Osiris] in that seat forever.”

....sycamore...

get this - from Wiki -
"...Acer pseudoplatanus, the sycamore or sycamore maple "

are you kidding...? Acer....? " Aser " IS another name for Osiris

from wiki: " Other common names for the tree include false plane-tree,[4] great maple,[4] Scottish maple,[4] mock-plane,[5][6] sycamore,[4][6] or Celtic maple.[7]"

- you CANT make this stuff up ? thats the thread - Mock dimensions !

so
i remembered smokingmans thread -
Mystery "Maple Syrup like smell" floats across New York Tri-State Area
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and guess :

Maple syrup[edit source]

Further information: Maple syrup

" The Sugar maple (A. saccharum) is tapped for sap, which is then boiled to produce maple syrup or made into maple sugar or maple taffy. It takes about 40 litres (42 US qt) of sugar maple sap to make 1 litre (1.1 US qt) of syrup. While any Acer species may be tapped for syrup, many do not have sufficient quantities of sugar to be commercially useful." [ wiki]

...Acer.....Maple.... i may be waaaaay Off.... but did 'someone' release on Purpose that maple syrup smell.... as Ritual ?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

it was a *pear tree*..I saw in "open waking vision"...it was burnt, but standing...as a a charcoal stick...in It's Fire....

Promtheuos..."pear tree" ..is about His Harvest, His very sweet Love....which is legal ,..by bloodline....and my pain

I was so stunned...totally...at vid you posted..of Promtheuos.. "Precession Spell"

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

I don't like to disrupt the thread, but is prompting me to remember.... in that "experience"...which occurred to me...as child...which I have later come to understand...is what is described as an "open waking vision"....well...the only tree...that was not burnt in the fire...the only tree standing, green...and alive......was a plum tree..generically...it is called a "dark plum"...now...I understand this as INverse...as Evil does

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I'm deeply sorry...

my shame...for loving so deeply

who can take my shame from me?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

I feel very much...the past weeks pressing onto me, as re ocurrence of 1977....when It's "Crystalline, iron "i" awareness" was made known to me as pure Evil....the "Crystalline/Osiris heart"....Matrix Heart which is now here....as what He let me to be in ahead of time......It says...my love is obsolete...I banked all of me...onto His winning...over Evil

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join