It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions of the Cosmos Collapsing Soon [ Luna and Moon -final ]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Lone12
reply to post by tetra50

...i often cannot beliéve how Deeply we have been spelled Tetra

i ve said before...that i sense that readers/members of ATS are going the same Track.... because sometimes suddenly 'openings' come... another puzzle piece
- meaning, it must be something to do with our [shared] subconsciousness

therefore, we should do it together

thanks for responding !

Although I replied to this, I want to say so much of what you and Akushla99 say next, following your post, here, resonates very strongly with me. Yes, we've been spelled, as you go on to show, realistically, in alluding to the maple syrup smell, for perhaps, ritual. We are spelled by these rituals, bombarded, I think, with them, really, almost all the time, daily. And while I agree many on ATS are more than aware, and work to bring awareness to it, you also mention and know, I think, that there is great deception involved in these matters, as well. Most working towards keeping the precession in place, so that they may hold onto their "nesting places," and who may have an idea of heaven as being a kind of hell (think perspective: one person's heaven may be another's hell) pull and push in ways which will not save, nor help many here, I believe, but simply continue the manipulation and feeding off of others' experiences and emotions and energy. There is paradox, after all, in recognizing the symbology we are immersed in that creates this almost simulated reality, and our investment in it comes sometimes from just the seeing it for what it is, acknowleging the rituals, how it is spelled for us, and then some of us with the reaction of deep pain and trauma over it, that we will never be free from it, just as it continues to be hammered into our perceptions. It can be quite difficult to see a lot of the planned failure/pain/suffering going on, see the symbology and "spelling" going on surrounding it, and not experience emotional states of primarily negativity, which is what these particular workers wish and feed from in us.

So that, then, becomes the paradox: knowing what is happening, while fighting to retain your sense of hope that it will not always be this way, and protecting your mind and memory states to envision the best of what it can be, instead of what we have now. And then discerning where you are being led, by what you read, hear, pay attention to or reject, and those that bring it to you and their motivations. This is the level our manipulators wish to keep us on, yet we must know of it to fight it. Again, the paradox.

I could say more, but won't because I think the point made already. And others are saying it here in different ways, more positive, so I leave it to you. But I am enjoying much of what I read here. Thanks for the thread.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I enjoy and appreciate your hard work in putting all these theories and ideas together. Its a lot of "imagine this" and "what if that"..

The universal creation, and Earth's role within it, as well as ours (all fractals), is too much for one to ponder or worry of in this time.

If you are so worried about anything happening; what are you doing internally, spiritually to prepare for any upcoming events that could have catastrophic proportions to a human perception? Is your soul and spiritually-gearing for the afterlife not more important then 'what if' scenarios?

No doubt there is a lot of different play going on, in every scale; from the galactic to the solar, to the planetary, to to humanity.. The "tension" is not hard to feel or see, something has been stirring up for a long time. I am one to believe we are all apart of a grand (re)cycle, which is why I believe it to be most important to expand your mind and create that bridge from body to soul.

I am not regarding your work Lone, or teling you how you should go about lol. But I see you take this stuff serioussly and put a lot of your energy, time, thoughts and even emotions into it. If you put that kind of investment into your mind, body, soul - you would be prepared for anything.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

Spiritual test maybe?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmarcos90

what does it mean to be tested?..and what...and who tests us? and why please?
edit on 20-9-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

I don''t feel tested by Him

so who gives the test please?

I don't want Evil to win. it is an awful and dirty battle...that I do know

I'm sorry...I have so simple reply...blush

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

I guess...it is a test...between....what is lovely, sweet. noble and true....and what is Evil...and fakes...the lovely...yet I feel very much is against the Real...in so many Disguises....it hurts me very much...I like very much His Original back please

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Lone12
[continued]

[ just to get the idea - i dont want to go into 'hollow earth theory' now]

so...why does Revelation mention "the sky receding up like a scroll"?
Isnt that these Mirror planes [ as in the pic] collapsing ?
And why it writes "and the stars fell down to earth"? - the Romans calledthe planets "the wandering stars".... and the phrase ' fell down to earth" makes ónly sense, when the Mirror planes - each ruled by a planet - collapse Back into earth..

Interesting thoughts. The spheres inside the earth could be the Crust, Outer mantle, Inner mantle and Core. That gives you four spheres (or surface boundary layers as the scientific term).

For the "sky receding up like a scroll" to be understood, remember that a scroll is wrapped around two wooden cylinders that have handles at each end. The natural springiness of the coiled paper will pull them together, making the paper curve inwards and appear smaller. So the sky receding up like a scroll would mean the earth gets further away and appears more curved. Suggesting some kind of flight.

"the stars fell down to earth" could mean shooting stars.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

I think that in the end...it's how much your faith and will to stay strong in that faith, that's going to help you see light in your darkness. No matter your religion or spiritual belief we all came from the same place...the question that remains in my mind after reading this thread is : are we all going to end up in the same place??

Definetly food for thought for me...

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmarcos90

"...the question that remains in my mind after reading this thread is : are we all going to end up in the same place?? 
Definetly food for thought for me..."

Patently not...but 'ending up' (as a finality, once-off, never-to-be-repeated deal) is 'unmerciful'...and outbreath cannot be followed by outbreath...
The 'mechanics' of having many 'places' (since the OP is about collapsed realms) - is not dissolved - that mechanic remains...but as the critical mass of 'enlightenment' (for want of a better word) reaches its naturally redundant state in any collection of realms, they cease to be of use as theatres of action...but could conceivably remain as 'playgrounds' - 'ghettos'...in another locus (tending naturally to rise, or fall to their own level - so to speak)...

The concept that Almightiness 'allows' a particular locus to exist (within its own almighty creation) before and after, a so-called 'final battle' is a misunderstanding of cosmology...the locus' exist because they are the result of mechanisms (the same mechanisms) used by free will units to progress - we are the created, in the act of creation...anything else, is Botworlds ver.3...and you have no free will and are therefore not responsible for your own created scenarios...

Collapsing relates to redundancy - outlived its purpose on any functional levels to be of any practical use in progression.

Å99
edit on 20-9-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Lone12
reply to post by vethumanbeing

i kindly Disagree with the 'merging' of whatever dimensions Vet that would be Exactly what They want:
to create an even gréater stronghold [ against Heaven] when they would 'merge'no - they Collapse. Sure.Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire..that 'sea of glass' is "right above the precession, now"you and i are working for different Rulers.

regards,

I think the point is to rejoin our creator; that being ourself outside the 3rd dimension. Its all about the progression of the soul aspect, I dont see 'God' as individualized other than we are IT in all expressions (good/evil), microcosims of itself; truely a brilliant plan, but at some point a tipping will occur to change everything, as in all things needed to be learned, or lessons that have been taught will be completed weve nitpicked everything to death already, simple example, how many nail clipper nips would it take to kill a human?. I have no idea what the dimensions will do, as in (to my knowlege) they are not places, but experiencial domaines that you vibrate to; such things exteme as demonstrated by simple dense matter to lighter forms of frequency. You could equate it to the obvious sound and light frequencies. I responded to your clip in this way; the godhead is holding the universe in form. The lions are either side (my birthsign Leo NO ITS ALL ABOUT ME) its strength of character and resolve. What is the meaning? If that bulge is to crack/break it WILL because it was supposed to congruent with precise timing for the specie to evolve. For lack of a better term, what would happen if not a collapse or merging of frequeny; you would expect turbulance or ordered chaos, what form will this take? I have no clue. I work for no one, certainly not a ruler; theyd persecute me as a suspected double agent.
edit on 20-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

akushla99
...and the subtlest (most subtlest) of manouvres are beyond illustrative purposes (of the rectangular and rhomboid type - hourglass, spiral, corkscrew??) we can try, but that's all taking place simultaneously at our behest...(Our - of the royal type)...

...like the 13th floor, off limits to the GP...I am being told, it never really existed, except as a functional parameter to hold sequences in logic...and as has been said, there are those who will maintain that it is there because of a logic that makes it so...that belief (as we know) creates its own veil...

It's time we grew up, we've outlived this dream...

There is much manouvering happening now, outsmarting the smarty pants faction (lives underneath your bed or in your closet). It is happening outside the realm of the physical, it can be described as mighty hidden thought bombs that presuppose/thwart anything that can manifest as evil intent. How is this done? with humor, finness and plain outwitting the opponant. I would love to take you on one of these tramp streamer junkets, you would not believe what takes place outside of the physical world (all I had to do was send Pope Benedict the 16th a yellow smiley face "have a nice day" 'get out of Dodge' image the day before resigning (the message was God tells you to step down). I really do not understand why the GP is not informed (left to its own); oh maybe because a definition of purpose "Why am I here" needed to be quantified. Some people have no curiosity I guess, or as you say, they have to hold the earth dream in place with repetitive thought forms, ritualistic behavior patterns (every time one is initiated the thoughtform becomes heaver and harder to obliterate), and so it is belief systems become concrete bunkers housing human thought no chance for change, unless?..something else happens unexpected, we are forced to grow up and disregard the dreamland we think is real. This is celluloid fakirism, we are the movie (greatest story ever told) and have no idea we are all actors playing to a script we never had the chance to read, audition for or ad-lib to, at least be paid to do so; that would have been fair. Fairer still know the end of the story/last act in the play.
edit on 20-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
While reading the last few posts by Akushla and vethuman,(sorry I shortened your names), I come across another thread about the FBI, supposedly labelling half of all 9/11 deniers as "terrorists." The reason that applies here, is we are definitively seeing a segue of "authority and law."

This, I feel, is very important to this topic, for what (despite conspiracy theorist websites) do we really put our trust in, ultimately, to know the outer limits and have prepared for them. For we assume, whether we think their motives are good or bad, or controlled by others to bring us to a certain apex, we still assume that those authority figures know more than we do, which we are constantly in a FOIA battle of declassification over to determine the "truth," being "out there," we think, and gyrate upon......wishing for some simple explanation, as we fall in love, have our children, and wish for better days.

I think we all do this. In fact, I see this thread as a product of that wishing for better days, understanding and explanations.

I'm gonna go out on the limb here. And forgive me Lone12, for it's your thread:

I read a thread today about health insurance. Anyone wanna know the deal Eisenhower made with the health insurance companies? Get a grip. Cancer and every other killing virus we can't supposedly solve, was solved long ago, in the effort to give it to us. If you understand the etiology of a disease, how it happens and takes effect, you understand, as well, how to give it. Curing it is giving it: another paradox, and herewith, used for generating revenue and jobs, breaking to fix, on purpose.

Insurance. Creating certain historical "memes," repeating them in a chain, to presuppose that etiology on anyone not going along. This is where we are.

There will be, I think, a great judgement, for we have all judged, and acquiesced to that. I look for something, however, beyond that. Few will survive to look for that, or even realize the possibilities of it. This is what this thread's extrapolations represent to me: the possibility of understanding what has been done to control and enslave humanity, knowing the human soul is what was the basis of energy for the universe, and hating and resenting that, and therefore, controlling it for its ultimate demise, intending not the individual as creator, but the individual to be totally destroyed, and the universe, as well: all life, destroyed. And the worst is, using love, paramount, to achieving that goal.

I digress. But this is the way I see and know it to be, and will fight against that daily, no matter how many time spins we accrue and survive, only to see it get worse the next time, simply as a justification to end life.

It came to me when I was considering the picture in my mind posted here of the two women in profile, which if you look closely, their outlines, outline within the picture Baphomet. Horns, profile. And then I considered, should I speak of that....for it says baphomet is within every woman. What better way to end all life then to throw evil on all women, the bearers of life?

but if I don't speak of it, then it is surely to have the desired effect, if only subconsciously…. And so perhaps, this is why I am here, to nod to that which seems obvious to me, but should be described for the not happening of it....LOL

Wake up. We are living in times where you are being led to reject everything human about you, for the conclusion of man being the creator, of android or non human bodies (2045.com) housing consciousness and supposedly then, solving all the problems attendant now: disease, psychopathy, etc....and yet, these are introduced things, so what does that tell you?

I'll give it a rest. Sorry, Lone12, for "thread drift," but I don't think it really is: for if we don't weave the threads into the quilt, and see that for what it is, where will we be tomorrow.
Yours truly and respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Fantastic op and great replies with lots of facts. So we are connected to the cosmos through our pineal gland ( conciousness ) and is that why the Vatican has the pine cone statue as well as the globe art thingy we are connected to the earth.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The evil will try to destroy our pineal gland which would destroy mother Earth as we are all connected like a cord to her by our conciousness.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Sk8ergrl
Fantastic op and great replies with lots of facts. So we are connected to the cosmos through our pineal gland ( conciousness ) and is that why the Vatican has the pine cone statue as well as the globe art thingy we are connected to the earth.

Ah, yes, but what exactly does that MEAN? The vatican and its acknowledgment, down low, of such is destoying humanity, putting forth a belief in consumption: via the idea that Christ wanted us to take of his body to remember him.....And surely, this was but another way to divert and spell disaster for us all, making us only entities of consumption to survive, when surely we were, and nature was, initially, more than that, and not at all what God truly intended, at first.
Sincerely and respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
just keep Helping us Tetra

we re going down

the next 24 hours in a black hole

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Lone12
just keep Helping us Tetra

we re going down

the next 24 hours in a black hole

Oh, I thought I was digressing into other areas, off topic, on your thread. I am trying so hard to get across what I believe and experience, for your thread has untapped something in me I could not express before now, perhaps, quite this way. If it helpful, I hope so......I would help anyone, anywhere, that I could, despite I am advised, in a way, daily, that helping anyone here is not the thing to do. But, you see, I don't believe this: for I know the controls we've lived under, and so no one should be judged, then, for many of their actions and circumstances were not, then, their choice, and nullified all their choices, thereafter: at least in my way of thinking and being......

Help us help each other to not be swallowed by any black hole, and lost.....for it was not what was intended, I believe by our creation, or our ultimate purpose or worth expressed......

I am here, Lone12, for whatever that is worth.....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Haha...I will carry the showbags on that magical mystery tour VHB...maybe even fake-fear in the houses of horror...

Earth dream indeed...the greatest story ever told - freeform 'Whose Line is it Anyway'...the end of the story is the gamut of the splayed end of an experience tunnel...why...because thats the best way to do it...unfortunately can't be held accountable for units taking it seriously (as in eternal demon worlds, singular truths, annihilation scenarios)...inbreath of necessity, of course, helped along...the parade ground will empty...carnies packing up...lizard boy and amazon woman will go back to their caravans while the Big Top is dissassembled...and the fairground will once again be overrun by new tumbleweeds, wind whistling through tussocks - the stories of the time the circus came to town...

Å99

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

akushla99
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Haha...I will carry the showbags on that magical mystery tour VHB...maybe even fake-fear in the houses of horror...
Earth dream indeed...the greatest story ever told - freeform 'Whose Line is it Anyway'...the end of the story is the gamut of the splayed end of an experience tunnel...why...because thats the best way to do it...unfortunately can't be held accountable for units taking it seriously (as in eternal demon worlds, singular truths, annihilation scenarios)...inbreath of necessity, of course, helped along...the parade ground will empty...carnies packing up...lizard boy and amazon woman will go back to their caravans while the Big Top is dissassembled...and the fairground will once again be overrun by new tumbleweeds, wind whistling through tussocks - the stories of the time the circus came to town...

Those stories of old, and they never seem to grow toxic black mold (hazmat suits required with a guarantee of double pay). Need some elephants (to move tent poles) Carpetbags, magic carpets, trunks and a captive audience; Barnam Bailey train cars and a lot of hi-jinks to distract the audience from the real purpose of the carnival (pay the ticket entrance fee). Ringmaster? who would that be, and why the distractions of 3 rings, (too much information but it is subliminally transmuted in small doses of midgets, clowns and well trained animals). The fear fakirery would be hidden in the chance an elephant may become rougue and attack the audience, or the sideshow freaks may possibly be REAL abominations of flesh selling their souls. 'Whos Line Is It Anyway?" freeform yes, OURS to butt in and voice an opinion if allowed. I see it your way, the carnival left town and there are alot of plastic drink cups and cardboard popcorn containers to pick up, let the weeds reclaim the trampled grounds and hope for a bigger and better carnival next year (at least one more believable). A suggestion? bring in "another roadside attraction" either Jesus's remains, an alien body or an artifact of both--spaceship or the holy grail could sell some tickets to those that are on the fence, (shills whos belief systems need to be corrected or rubberstamped--"you can return to the carnival with this glow in the dark wristband showing you paid entrance admission") Beware of pickpockets at all times as we are not to be held responsible for the theft of weak souls.
edit on 21-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

tetra50

There will be, I think, a great judgement, for we have all judged, and acquiesced to that. I look for something, however, beyond that. Few will survive to look for that, or even realize the possibilities of it. This is what this thread's extrapolations represent to me: the possibility of understanding what has been done to control and enslave humanity, knowing the human soul is what was the basis of energy for the universe, and hating and resenting that, and therefore, controlling it for its ultimate demise, intending not the individual as creator, but the individual to be totally destroyed, and the universe, as well: all life, destroyed. And the worst is, using love, paramount, to achieving that goal.

The few you say will survive are the ones aware of it. If one is ignorant one is in 'blissfull unawareness of its state' it is/are those of enlightenment that see a deliniation; so there is a readimade default here (pass go 200.00) for those in ignorance, the universe will not punish those unaware. Perhaps the soul is the keystone for ownership but I have always seen hormally driven emotions to be the food, and in the destruction of life those that feed upon it will loose that sustainance (to what purpose, starve themselves?). This does not make sense. Unless mankind figures out a way to quick fix its demise all is left to entropy, the closed system burns out eventually, but this is not a closed system, so--what could happen, a miracle? Sure, the whole planet raises into a higher dimension regardless of the lifeforms living upon it, and the death occured. If you think this is not possible think again, this being we live upon can and will do whatever it takes to preserve us (as the only living library in this universe) and MOST importantly ITSELF. We do not live on an unconscious rock floating in a vacuum, and its BFF provides the animating effect for the spirit (radiation), and I dont see it going anywhere either unless gets lost in Vegas casinos for a few days.
edit on 21-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join