It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers "Organize a neighborhood Militia NOW"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Many do not know that Stewart is 1/2 Indian and 1/2 Spanish... Guess that makes him close enough to being white for the ???? to hate though??

God/evolution/whatever/ must have liked Ignorance because there is plenty being demonstrated in this thread based on emotion with no facts or even a desire to learn.

Ex-paratrooper, disabled vet, ex-firearms instructor, former Ron Paul staffer, Yale Law grad/Research Scholar, Montana lawyer and president and founder of Oath Keepers. Stewart Rhodes

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

It's sad how the progressives can't see past the colour of one's skin and never look to the content of character.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Thanks for the post!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
To the question re: Where were Oath Keepers during the Bush BS.

I would just like to say, back then I still believed in the system. I still believed in the vote!!

It took that mess to wake me up. I supported 3 of my nephews and 1 niece who served in Iraq.

If I would have been a service member during the Iraq war, I hope I would have come home with the blinders off, and immediately realized that our country needed to be ready to defend itself.

I wouldn't wait on the system that sent me on the fools errand in the first place, pissing off and killing people 1/2 way around the world for oil. Hopefully I would put together the people's army. And be ready in case they decided to retaliate.

OK this is bugging me, does anyone know what the lightening bolt to the left is??? How in the world did I get over 80???

edit on 13-9-2013 by misskat1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

misskat1

OK this is bugging me, does anyone know what the lightening bolt to the left is??? How in the world did I get over 80???

Zeus has favoured you with gifts of gold and wenches and honeyed mead.

Seriously? That's your Karma points.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Funny that you would use Karma Points and Seriously in the same sentence.

So, they must be good?? Is there a system? Im not gay so I will pass on wenches, thanks.

It took me 6 months to realize there were S & F. And that was because someone accused me of trying to get them.
edit on 13-9-2013 by misskat1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

misskat1
reply to post by chiefsmom

Im a granny having a hard time with new tech. Im glad we look out for each other on ATS!! Thank you Kat

How old would You be if You didn't know how old You were?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You do know what "wenches" means, don't you?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You meant a truck wench?? The mention of Honey mead, conjured up the image of a big chested, peasant gal. Besides those 2 definitions, I have no idea.

Slow lane grandma.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

For some reason, thought your were a he.

My bad.

-Short bus bunny

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think MisKat is a girl so her using gay fits.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

Early 30s, old enough to know better. Young enough to still feel 16. We must be bored.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

How does forming a "militia" make them nuts? Do you feel the same way about predominately minority groups?

edit on 13-9-2013 by skoalman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Lichter daraus
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

What the hell does skin color got anything to do with this?

Everything. You know what color the gun nuts are. You also know what color the "prepper pirates" are, the ones the gun nuts plan to kill.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Adaluncatif

That is a pretty broad assumption...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

wrabbit2000
What I know of the Oath Keepers, I respect and there aren't many groups I can say that about in this area of things.

Having said that, I wish they'd keep some things in a more discreet communication method. Those guys preparing is one thing. A general call across the public, as some might take it to be, is a real real bad thing.

Oath Keepers equate to professionals in my experience and opinion. Bubba the bone head with the gonzo gun show AR-15 or AK-47 with the North Hollywood shootout drums all set to go are a menace to society and everyone around them. Domestic animals too for that matter!

It's all about just who or..what.. we're talking about forming a Militia. I think the reality runs the spectrum from those I'd welcome....to those I'd avoid...to those I'd feel were as bad as whatever it was everyone was worked up enough for them to be out over.

Some train medical, topographic map reading and survival, suited to the local region. Others? Well, others train road blocks, body armor and what they kinda figure immediate action drills ought to look like and small unit tactics looked like in a war movie. It's the difference of walk to or run from, IMO.

Maybe I'm reading between the lines, or maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree... but, what if this is the real rebellion that overthrows a corrupt, ego-centric, war criminal dictator?
If it's real, and handled properly like I believe the Oath Keepers would, then it could mean a really positive move for America and the World.

Much peace and love from across the pond!
edit on 13-9-2013 by smugmushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Prezbo369

beezzer
reply to post by Prezbo369

Why the need of progressives to group anyone based on ethnicity is beyond me.

Then again, some of us don't judge people based on skin colour.

The organizers, the leaders of the Oath Takers, those calling for the formation of what's basically a private army, the most rabid gun nuts, old white folk perhaps?

Why must you resort to racism, and ageism?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Adaluncatif

Lichter daraus
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

What the hell does skin color got anything to do with this?

Everything. You know what color the gun nuts are. You also know what color the "prepper pirates" are, the ones the gun nuts plan to kill.

And I never expected this thread to contain so much racism. Jeez guy, in the end it comes down to one point. Those who expect to survive by stealing from careful folk, will be brought to justice in the quickest way possible. You are the one projecting colour of skin onto these individuals. A criminal is a criminal, it does not matter the colour of the skin.

edit on 13-9-2013 by smugmushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

misskat1
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

Early 30s, old enough to know better. Young enough to still feel 16. We must be bored.

And I wish I felt like you, man. Star for your energetic post

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smugmushroom

I must need an avatar, I am a girl!!!! That's twice today, you all thought I was a guy. Humm, I wonder what that says about my posts? I know, I know, too smart to be a girl..... lol

And that's MISS Kat to you buddy!!! All in good fun!!! K

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join