It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers "Organize a neighborhood Militia NOW"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by Prezbo369

Why the need of progressives to group anyone based on ethnicity is beyond me.

Then again, some of us don't judge people based on skin colour.

The organizers, the leaders of the Oath Takers, those calling for the formation of what's basically a private army, the most rabid gun nuts, old white folk perhaps?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

727Sky
From what I know about the Oath Keepers every race is included..... No discrimination with regards to race only what one carries in their heart and mind.

From what I know about the New Black Panther Party that is certainly not in their bi-laws (no discrimination) and I am still trying to figure out their mission other than voter intimidation. Maybe if a SHTF scenario happens and one of these horrible oath keepers saves your bacon you will have a change of heart.....yea I know probably not

Lol the Black Panthers....

When they're attempting to raise a private army filled with cops, you might have a point

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Prezbo369

beezzer

Why the need of progressives to group anyone based on ethnicity is beyond me.

Then again, some of us don't judge people based on skin colour.

The organizers, the leaders of the Oath Takers, those calling for the formation of what's basically a private army, the most rabid gun nuts, old white folk perhaps?

Again with the skin colour!

Wow.

You have really defined yourself.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Prezbo369
reply to post by beezzer

But am I wrong?

Absolutely, yes.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Black panthers
Al-queda
Taliban
Muslim brotherhood
NAACP
don't kow the name at the moment but that one led by the DHS guy which is a militant African American group.

Im sure there are many more that I am not familiar with.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

beezzer

Prezbo369
reply to post by beezzer

But am I wrong?

Absolutely, yes.

Oh so there's a few/lot of non-whites in the 'Oath Takers' leadership/decision-makers that want a private unregulated army of cops?

edit on 13-9-2013 by Prezbo369 because: Typo

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

warriorscholar81

Black panthers
Al-queda
Taliban
Muslim brotherhood
NAACP
don't kow the name at the moment but that one led by the DHS guy which is a militant African American group.

Im sure there are many more that I am not familiar with.

I'm not sure what it is you're listing here, do you think these groups are trying to raise a private army?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"Tell me did they fight for the constitution when Bush and Cheney were raping it?"

I don't have an opinion on the Oath Keepers either way but one of the reasons people keep bringing race into this argument is that it just seems a little odd that our politicians and leaders have been hurting this country for the last 40-50 years and then all of sudden when a person of color becomes President it seems like the end of the world is coming. Obama's policies have not differed from Bush that much but to hear certain people speak of it you would think that our country only started to go to # in 2008. Where was the outrage in 1973, 1983, 1993, 2003???

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Prezbo369

beezzer

Prezbo369
reply to post by beezzer

But am I wrong?

Absolutely, yes.

Oh so there's a few/lot of non-whites in the 'Oath Breakers' leadership/decision-makers that want a private unregulated army of cops?

Why do you even bother to ask, when you use terms like "Oath Breakers"?

Have you ever even BEEN to a meeting? Have you ever spoken to those that say they belong? (not counting the internet)

I find it fascinating that you are prepared to offer such a judgement on a group without even speaking to them.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Aside from the NAACP, the others are private armies.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

beezzer

Why do you even bother to ask, when you use terms like "Oath Breakers"?

I apologize, it was a typo

Have you ever even BEEN to a meeting? Have you ever spoken to those that say they belong? (not counting the internet)

They're mostly cops right? mostly white right? love guns right?

What's your point?

I find it fascinating that you are prepared to offer such a judgement on a group without even speaking to them.

Fascinating? really?

You didn't answer my question, does that mean I'm right?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

warriorscholar81

Aside from the NAACP, the others are private armies.

Oh so the Taliban is raising a private army in the US?

Breaking ATS news

edit on 13-9-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Your question makes no sense as it speaking to your complete lack of knowlege about the Oath Keepers.

You sound rather more like someone who is race-baiting and trying to smear an organisation that you know nothing about.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

beezzer

Your question makes no sense as it speaking to your complete lack of knowlege about the Oath Keepers.

You sound rather more like someone who is race-baiting and trying to smear an organisation that you know nothing about.

And you sound like someone unable to see past the fact that the main instigators of this attempted 'movement' are old white men.

I do wonder tho, if these people were so eager to get up in arms and create private armies during Bush junior's presidency.....or if R'money got in....

It's probably the most un-patriotic thing i've ever heard of.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Can't get off the skin colour kick, can you.

Good day.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Oh so there's a few/lot of non-whites in the 'Oath Takers' leadership/decision-makers that want a private unregulated army of cops?

Dude, you have no idea what you’re talking about. OathKeepers has absolutely nothing to do with race. OathKeepers are defenders of the constitution. This also isn’t a group of cops. If you'd have listened to the interview you’d know that. Stewart spent a significant amount of time talking about his dislike of the militarization of our police forces. Stop being a racist.

And the unregulated army you’re worried about is YOU and ME!!

edit on 13-9-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

misskat1
reply to post by MrSpad

There wasn't any mention of money or membership. And, since I am truly wondering what to make of all this, where did you get your information about the Oath Keepers? My experience with them and what I have read about their organization makes them seem pretty legit. Ive never heard them come out with such a strong urgent call to Arms. The founder of Oath Keepers did the interview, and he is encouraging everyone to get in touch with their local Veterans Hall and get involved in a grassroots militia. If there is none then start one.

We all know sock puppets/disinfo agents/paid contrived online personas are rife on the internet. It follows logically they would be on ATS. Red flags are posters on a conspiracy site that debunk just about every conspiracy on here, or thousands of posts with zero or few flags. Others personas are more subtle.

Gentleman's guide to forum disinfo agents:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have rarely seen a poster called out so vociferously as the one that responded to the OP (and was well deserved); glad to see reason is still alive and well on here.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Never said that, however they are a non white private army which you seemed to claim that there aren't any such organizations. Furthermore your condenscending sarcastic tone bears no wheight with me so you can save yourself the typing of such comments.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You have a problem with militias protecting Americans, but have no problem with an egotistic maniac like Obama invading Syria to start WW3!

Could this be you...?

When I look back, I can't think of ONE (1) liberal who was for the war in Iraq. AND now we have liberals who want to go into Syria because Obama thinks it's best?!?! What hypocrites!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join