It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers "Organize a neighborhood Militia NOW"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

misskat1
reply to post by smugmushroom

I must need an avatar, I am a girl!!!! That's twice today, you all thought I was a guy. Humm, I wonder what that says about my posts? I know, I know, too smart to be a girl..... lol

And that's MISS Kat to you buddy!!! All in good fun!!! K

I need new glasses.

I thought it said muskrat.

(face red)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just noticed something else I don't understand. On the home page, the post about the onions which only had like 20 something flags and a few stars, from a few days ago, is still on the front, but this post is removed. I have no idea how it works, and wouldn't have noticed except I feel if you start a thread you should keep an eye on it, to answer questions etc.

So, was it removed because of the Militia content? or is there something I am missing? Don't misunderstand, I don't care about the front page, Im just trying to understand how all this works. It just seemed odd that it didn't die a natural death. It was just poof gone!!!

I know not everything is a conspiracy. Just wondering.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I resemble that remark.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

warriorscholar81
reply to post by Prezbo369

Never said that, however they are a non white private army which you seemed to claim that there aren't any such organizations. Furthermore your condenscending sarcastic tone bears no wheight with me so you can save yourself the typing of such comments.

Yeah however I did say that, and you were replying to my comment........does that bear weight with you?....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

This site layout is confusing. I always just figured that topics disappear due to lack of views or replies. Who knows? Maybe the Top topics section is based on what's trending view wise not just the replies.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

seabag
Dude, you have no idea what you’re talking about. OathKeepers has absolutely nothing to do with race.

.....who said it did? I said its leaders (Stewart Rhodes etc) are old white gun nuts.

OathKeepers are defenders of the constitution.

Yeah one particular part of the constitution....

This also isn’t a group of cops.

No there's a few ex-military types in there too

Stop being a racist.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by misskat1

Yes please do this with all urgency. We need paranoid white people with guns grouping up. When the end of the world doesn't materialize like you thought, we need some pot holes filled and some rubbish collected.

Your comment is a very pathetic generalization bordering on racist...

People of all shades are interested in participating in precautionary measures such as joining a militia to protect obnoxious people like yourself...

I am glad that you live in a comfortable bubble where you see no need for such measures.
Keep in mind that other adults may not be wearing the same rose colored glasses that you are sporting at the moment.
In case you haven't realized, the walls of your safe house are paper thin.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Prezbo,

With all DUE respect,

As the originator of this post, and being among the elders of this group, I kindly ask that you go outside and play.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

.....who said it did? I said its leaders (Stewart Rhodes etc) are old white gun nuts.
I bet that's how you describe our founding fathers, too. I sense you don't care much for them either.

Yeah one particular part of the constitution....
Again...you know not what you say. We take an oath to support and defend the constitution....ALL OF IT. If you knew anything at all about OathKeepers you'd stop making silly comments.

I think you know better. You're just poking your stick to get a reaction.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

misskat1

Prezbo,

With all DUE respect,

As the originator of this post, and being among the elders of this group, I kindly ask that you go outside and play.

Ooh you're one of the ELDERS of the GROUP I had NO idea

I don't care if you an elder, a youngling or if you're in a group or not, this is a public forum and as long as I remain on topic and don't lower myself to adolescent ad-hominem attacks I'll continue to post

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Prezbo369
as long as I remain on topic and don't lower myself to adolescent ad-hominem attacks I'll continue to post

I think you missed that bus 2 pages ago.

If you have something to say about the Oath Keepers that is valid and not based on racist opinion, then please share.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

seabag

I bet that's how you describe our founding fathers, too. I sense you don't care much for them either.

Are you comparing Stuart Rhodes to the founding fathers?...

Remind me what the first of the Declaration of Orders they (The Oath Keepers) will not obey is?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

beezzer

Prezbo369
as long as I remain on topic and don't lower myself to adolescent ad-hominem attacks I'll continue to post

If you have something to say about the Oath Keepers that is valid and not based on racist opinion, then please share.

I've been called a racist by yourself for pointing out the fact that the leadership and indeed the vast majority of the Oath Keepers are white.

But keep trying

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I think most of us would agree that that is exactly what your posts are. But, I realized a long time ago that you cant have an intelligent conversation with an unarmed man.

Trying to goad me into an argument will do you no good. I will not reply to any more of your posts. I would ask you to go play on facebook, but I doubt if you have many friends left to pester.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Prezbo369

beezzer

Prezbo369

I've been called a racist by yourself for pointing out the fact that the leadership and indeed the vast majority of the Oath Keepers are white.

But keep trying

A person who bases their opinion based on the colour of anothers' skin.

Yes.

My portrayal is accurate.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So if I said that the majority of players in the NBA are black, in your eyes I'm being racist?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Prezbo369
reply to post by beezzer

So if I said that the majority of players in the NBA are black, in your eyes I'm being racist?

No, because there would be some truth to what you said.

Don't hide lies and racism behind truths.

It isn't nice.

I happen to know of a large group of people with a variety of ethnic backgrounds that belong to the Oath Keepers. I, myself, am a member (as a veteran) and I am not white.

So yes.

I am calling you out for making racist and biased unfounded allegations.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

beezzer
No, because there would be some truth to what you said.

Don't hide lies and racism behind truths.

It isn't nice.

I happen to know of a large group of people with a variety of ethnic backgrounds that belong to the Oath Keepers. I, myself, am a member (as a veteran) and I am not white.

So yes.

I am calling you out for making racist and biased unfounded allegations.

Unfortunately you and the group of people you know don't make up even the slightest fraction of the Oath Keepers members, so even if the above is accurate it's completely irrelevant and has no bearing on the truth.

However, an experiment I encourage you and anyone else to conduct is to browse the Testimonials tab here on the Oath Keepers website and see just how diverse their/your membership seems to be.

But if that's not enough, well, I'm white, most of my friends are white and they for the most part they all love guns...

edit on 13-9-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Prezbo369

Unfortunately you and the group of people you know don't make up even the slightest fraction of the Oath Keepers members, so even if the above is accurate it's completely irrelevant and has no bearing on the truth.

Good you know ALL the members and pay attention to their skin colour. Personally, the rest of us could give a damn.

However, an experiment I encourage you and anyone else to conduct is to browse the Testimonials tab here and see just how diverse their/your membership seems to be.

And what will this prove?

But if that's not enough, well, I'm white, most of my friends are white and they for the most part they all love guns...

OK.

Now you've managed to scare the living hell out of me.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join