It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newborn Baby Seized by Hospital and Police Because Mother Questioned Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok, sorry if I offended you Phage, I have been duly chastised. To be honest, I should have stayed out of this thread all together...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

Redacted oxytocin comment.
edit on 12-9-2013 by evilmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream[/i

they were insisting on giving her and her daughter the hepatitis vaccine, so that is the vaccine part of the story, but much more other stuff happened in the story, if it is true.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

so I found this article www.wnd.com...

here are the names of the mom and dad and the social worker in the case

Hershey Medical Center and social worker Angelica Lopez-Heagy on behalf of Scott and Jodi Ferris, the defendants have asked the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania to dismiss the claim.
Read more at www.wnd.com...

the story is dated from 14 months ago but the article was posted today on that site, they (the parents and lawyer)are working on a rebuttal
edit on 12-9-2013 by research100 because: added info

here is angelica lopez-heagy social worker liceanse #sw127130 active issue 03/03/2009 last renewed 02/25/2011 expires 02/25/2013 no discipline history or actions found... must have renewed it because she has an active # over there when I checked today

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

For anyone in the Child Protection Agency to take a child they would have to substantiate that the child is in immediate danger by their caretakers. To propose that denying a vaccine is one of those dangers would be completely absurd and the agent should be fired. I refused certain vaccines to be given over the course of a longer period of time. I never received any negative issues with anyone about it.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

moonweed
ok......enough about oxytocin...why can't anyone spell oxycotin the right way??
Oxytocin is a powerful hormone. When we hug or kiss a loved one, oxytocin levels drive up. It also acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

oxytocin is the correct spelling, it is a natural hormone as the poster above posted.
the other, a couple of posts with wrong spelling oxycotin, now that is a narcotic pain reliever, a totally different thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This case was actually taken on by the Homeschool Legal Defense Association, a group which provides legal defense for homeschooling families when they run into issues with the authorities over their rights to teach their own children. The HSLDA felt that even though the case had nothing to do with homeschooling, the infringement of parental rights could have a significant impact on parental rights and authority in many areas.

This is actually old news; the incident happened in 2012, the parents were not charged with anything and the child was returned the next morning, and the parents subsequently filed a suit against the social worker and hospital staff members. The hospital made a motion to dismiss the complaint, which was denied, and the judge gave approval for the case to proceed. The last available update is from December of 2012, so I'm not sure if there has been any final resolution or if it is still dragging on.

Here's a link to the HSLDA page concerning this case:

Ferris case - HSLDA

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

riiverthe incident happened in 2012, the parents were not charged with anything and the child was returned the next morning, and the parents subsequently filed a suit against the social worker and hospital staff members.

The outrage, at least from my perspective, is at the idea that this could happen in the first place. It is not swept under the rug simply by giving the child back in the slightest bit.

It is actions like this that slowly increase the scope of what an agency is allowed and or supposed to do, through creating precedent.

If I were those parents, I'd make it my life's struggle to sue the hospital, the CPS, and make a sincere effort to show by example that this is NOT how a situation (such as this, where the parents were relieved of their parental rights) should be handled.

- SN

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

I am extremely anti vaccine and a big fan of natural immunity.

With that said, this Article has no sourcing, I Googled it and can find nothing from any other media outlet.

The site the article is on also seems in question when I try to get background information on it and just checking other articles located on it. It feels very Mercola-ish.

I actually found extremely similar stories on Google, again which have no sourcing. I feel like this might be a story that is getting circulated from an unknown source and may have been changed in any manner of ways.

The absence of this story in the media tells us one of two things:

1) The MSM wants it hushed up

2) It does not fit the Luciferian PTB agenda

3) Or both

If this story WERE in the MSM, it would be a sure bet that it would have been changed in EVERY manner of ways.

Concerning the comment about:

Oxytocin is not a vaccine. You might want to start there.

Does anyone here actually take those comments seriously and if so WHY?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Doesn't surprise me. Here in Canada you can really start to notice the ways of the health care drone population carrying around the attitude of not wanting people to be totally informed of the nature of things while they defile and arrange what they want done to a person. It's a trait that seems to be a reoccuring theme of reality. I feel like im stuck on a planet of people who tell each other whats best based in what will profit the speaker, the people say okay, then force upon each other. This world is depressing

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Murgatroid
reply to post by raymundoko

I am extremely anti vaccine and a big fan of natural immunity.

With that said, this Article has no sourcing, I Googled it and can find nothing from any other media outlet.

The site the article is on also seems in question when I try to get background information on it and just checking other articles located on it. It feels very Mercola-ish.

I actually found extremely similar stories on Google, again which have no sourcing. I feel like this might be a story that is getting circulated from an unknown source and may have been changed in any manner of ways.

The absence of this story in the media tells us one of two things:

1) The MSM wants it hushed up

2) It does not fit the Luciferian PTB agenda

3) Or both

If this story WERE in the MSM, it would be a sure bet that it would have been changed in EVERY manner of ways.

Concerning the comment about:

Oxytocin is not a vaccine. You might want to start there.

Does anyone here actually take those comments seriously and if so WHY?

Actually, the local paper did do a story when the suit was filed. And since doctors/hospitals get sued for lots of things far more spectacular than this, it does not rise to the level of national media.

What's missing is ANY follow up from anyone, including the original petitioners. It has been over a year. Just because it showed up on some random blog with the same information published a year prior doesn't mean anything. The absence of new information tells me this case is going or went nowhere - possibly even being decided against the parents.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RealWoman

RealWoman
since doctors/hospitals get sued for lots of things far more spectacular than this, it does not rise to the level of national media.

The ONLY reason this does not appear in national media is because it doesn't fit the MSM agenda...

Most people are gullible and believe what the MSM tells them.

If it's in the "NEWS" it's propaganda...

If it's NOT in the "NEWS" it's for a very good reason...

EVERYTHING in the mainstream apparatus is agenda driven.

Mass media is the most powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses. It shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and defines what is normal and acceptable.

Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media

edit on 15-9-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Murgatroid

RealWoman
since doctors/hospitals get sued for lots of things far more spectacular than this, it does not rise to the level of national media.

The ONLY reason this does not appear in national media is because it doesn't fit the MSM agenda...

Most people are gullible and believe what the MSM tells them.

If it's in the "NEWS" it's propaganda...

If it's NOT in the "NEWS" it's for a very good reason...

Mass media is the most powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses. It shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and defines what is normal and acceptable.

Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media

edit on 15-9-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

And you know this how exactly? How many years have YOU worked in a newsroom? I spent 15.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Murgatroid

RealWoman
And you know this how exactly? How many years have YOU worked in a newsroom? I spent 15.

It's not necessary to JOIN a cult in order to understand one.

In fact, you will NEVER understand any organization by looking at it from the inside out.

Very few know of the concerted plan to infiltrate the media.

Especially those on the inside.

As a media member for a quarter century, first as a broadcaster, then as a Program Director, and finally a consultant, I learned firsthand how easy it is to manipulate our media, for it runs like most organizations, in a hierarchy that ends with the wealthy ownership. Those who would errantly claim our media is not controlled are tragically mistaken or ignorant fools. This isn't to say that we do not have good journalists and broadcasters, but if you want to keep your cushy media job, you do as you are told.

In print, your stories are scrutinized by an editor before publishing. If you are a radio broadcaster you are subject to direction from the Program Director, consultant or station manager. If you are a talking head in TV news, your stories are scripted and fed via teleprompter, all of which is once again subject to editing to meet company policy. Don't be fooled about the obvious. Our media is very much controlled and deceives you on a daily basis. Like it or not, that is a fact.

The Takeover And Control of the MSM

"Amber Lyon is an award-winning CNN journalist who says she was ordered to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration, and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network. CNN is paid by foreign and domestic Government agencies for specific content. Let me repeat that. CNN is paid by the US government for reporting on some events, and not reporting on others. The Obama Administration pays CNN for content control."

Emmy Winning Journalist Blows The Whistle…

"...the CIA made its own foray into news control in the 1940s with a program to infiltrate the media, with the idea to have select journalists parrot the official government line under the guise of national patriotism. Some news members were simply duped, naively thinking that they were helping America by disseminating important news. Others were simply unscrupulous and morally deficient in their professional trade and were easily enough bought out, spewing whatever disinformation and propaganda that they could cash in on.

According to former CIA Director William Colby, "The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

Through the years Operation Mockingbird lured such venerable broadcast icons as Walter Lippmann, Edward R. Murrow, and Walter Cronkite, to name but just a few elite out of hundreds of broadcasters and noted journalists involved in the program.

The CIA policy is to use and manipulate these “assets” in order to plant disinformation in the U.S., the same way they have done for years overseas through their Office of Strategic Influence. The problem is, it is apparently sanctioned by Congress for them to do so abroad, but expressly illegal to do so domestically.

Make no mistake about it, Operation Mockingbird, or a derivation of it, is still alive and operating as our media continues to mislead the public on everything and anything that those pulling the strings wish their paid media puppets to sell to us. Whether it be the numerous unreported incongruities of 9/11, the illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the orchestrated economic collapse, or the diversion of the gulf oil spill, the media has not told us anything close to the truth.

The Corporate Media Works Against Us

Operation Mockingbird: CIA Manipulation of the Media
CIA Media Infiltration & Operation Mockingbird
The Corporate Media In American Society

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Murgatroid

Murgatroid

RealWoman

It's not necessary to JOIN a cult in order to understand one.

In fact, you will NEVER understand any organization by looking at it from the inside out.

Very few know of the concerted plan to infiltrate the media.

Especially those on the inside.

As a media member for a quarter century, first as a broadcaster, then as a Program Director, and finally a consultant, I learned firsthand how easy it is to manipulate our media, for it runs like most organizations, in a hierarchy that ends with the wealthy ownership. Those who would errantly claim our media is not controlled are tragically mistaken or ignorant fools. This isn't to say that we do not have good journalists and broadcasters, but if you want to keep your cushy media job, you do as you are told.

In print, your stories are scrutinized by an editor before publishing. If you are a radio broadcaster you are subject to direction from the Program Director, consultant or station manager. If you are a talking head in TV news, your stories are scripted and fed via teleprompter, all of which is once again subject to editing to meet company policy. Don't be fooled about the obvious. Our media is very much controlled and deceives you on a daily basis. Like it or not, that is a fact.

The Takeover And Control of the MSM

"Amber Lyon is an award-winning CNN journalist who says she was ordered to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration, and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network. CNN is paid by foreign and domestic Government agencies for specific content. Let me repeat that. CNN is paid by the US government for reporting on some events, and not reporting on others. The Obama Administration pays CNN for content control."

Emmy Winning Journalist Blows The Whistle…

"...the CIA made its own foray into news control in the 1940s with a program to infiltrate the media, with the idea to have select journalists parrot the official government line under the guise of national patriotism. Some news members were simply duped, naively thinking that they were helping America by disseminating important news. Others were simply unscrupulous and morally deficient in their professional trade and were easily enough bought out, spewing whatever disinformation and propaganda that they could cash in on.

According to former CIA Director William Colby, "The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

Through the years Operation Mockingbird lured such venerable broadcast icons as Walter Lippmann, Edward R. Murrow, and Walter Cronkite, to name but just a few elite out of hundreds of broadcasters and noted journalists involved in the program.

The CIA policy is to use and manipulate these “assets” in order to plant disinformation in the U.S., the same way they have done for years overseas through their Office of Strategic Influence. The problem is, it is apparently sanctioned by Congress for them to do so abroad, but expressly illegal to do so domestically.

Make no mistake about it, Operation Mockingbird, or a derivation of it, is still alive and operating as our media continues to mislead the public on everything and anything that those pulling the strings wish their paid media puppets to sell to us. Whether it be the numerous unreported incongruities of 9/11, the illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the orchestrated economic collapse, or the diversion of the gulf oil spill, the media has not told us anything close to the truth.

The Corporate Media Works Against Us

Operation Mockingbird: CIA Manipulation of the Media
CIA Media Infiltration & Operation Mockingbird
The Corporate Media In American Society

I do not squander one second of my life watching inane videos.... So again how do you KNOW this... No wait. Actually, I don't care what you think of the media. Why has there been NO update from the petitioners? THAT is the real question.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

RealWoman
No wait. Actually, I don't care what you think...

You're welcome.

Glad I could help out...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

Oh, I absolutely agree. I was in no way trying to minimize the incident. I was just adding an update of where the case was at, currently. I personally would like to see the social worker in jail, and the hospital employees barred from the field.

I remember reading about this when it happened, being shocked and *****ed off and hoping the parents sued the pants off everyone involved. I'm surprised that there isn't some kind of resolution yet---HSLDA keeps their site up-to-date so the fact that the last update is a year old leads me to think that maybe the defense is stalling the case by filing useless but time consuming paperwork rather than that the case has been decided or settled out of court.

edit on 19-9-2013 by riiver because: Wanted to respond to a second poster.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join