It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad finds and beats naked Perv outside of daughters window...Guess who could go to jail the longest?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I can only see one mistake the father made.

He let the punk live.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
We can't guess who goes to jail longest, since they haven't passed sentences yet. Or rather we can guess, but you can't answer.

Nice attention grabbing fake thread title though.
edit on 10-9-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

No, I am not a parent. But I do have the empathy to imagine, and understand why most parents tend to agree with the actions of the father in question. Generally when anyone we love and care for is in danger, we get angry, even more so when children are involved.

Honestly, I couldn't say I wouldn't have done the same thing as the farther, if I was in his position. But that doesn't make it is any less wrong to do what he did, or mean that I shouldn't question such actions. The law is what it is for good reasons, and we are not-guilty until proven otherwise for good reasons too.

Pedophiles are very sick individuals - and I guess that the fundamental problem with beating them, is that it doesn't solve anything and might just make things worse. It's not like other pedophiles will just realize that they can't be pedophiles anymore after hearing this story. They will get scared, and they will try even harder to hide themselves. But they will still molest children.

I don't know. I just don't see the point.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

wrabbit2000

Mads1987

andy1972
He was there to probably jack off, or kidnap, rape and then kill the girl.

Those are some pretty wild assumptions, buddy.

I have to ask, what do you assume someone is doing, when standing outside your daughter's window, naked and peeping in? I know... Maybe he was just a naturalist, out for an evening walk and thought he saw smoke or heard something to go look into. Perfectly innocent, as anyone would naturally assume upon finding the scene, right?

It sounds to me like the guy is very very lucky this was New Mexico where hedges and lots of landscaping isn't real common. Imagine the outcome and ..ahem.. short result..if a pair of hedge clippers had been laying nearby to grab. The perv never would have been the same man. lol...

I think the only thing this father screwed up on was not simply saying he felt threatened as pervy attacked, after being asked what he was doing there. Then, naturally, self defense would be understandable...even to a cop.

I don't assume anything. That is my point!
What do you assume it will help beating up a pervert? Do you think he will become any less perverted for that reason? Or is it just to satisfy your inner sadist?

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

It all comes down to personal responsibility.

The punk performed a disgusting act. He should own the consequences for that act. No-one made him do it. He is entirely responsible.

The father was only reacting to the initial event. Which was a pervert getting naked and peeping at a young child.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Mads.

Put yourself in the fathers position please just for one minute :

Picture yourself downstairs in the living room on an evening chilling out watching the TV after having said goodnight to your children when you hear a strange noise outside.

You go outside and see a completely naked man staring through your young childs window and grunting.

What would you do... Seriously?

I would go out there and grab him as quickly as possible and definately make sure that he "trips over" and hurts himself whilst doing so! this is not about satisfying inner sadism, this is about protecting your children and loved ones.

I forgot to mention, have you ever seen what most animals do when their young are threatened?

It is just human nature Mad!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 10-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

edit on 10-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Another phrase added

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

727Sky

An Albuquerque, New Mexico dad who found a naked prowler peering into his young daughter's room will face charges after seriously beating the peeping tom.

Police say Emilio Chavez III found 29-year-old Dylan Maho naked and making noises near a little girl's window when he chose to exact vigilante justice and beat Maho so badly he was taken to the hospital.

While both men could be convicted of felonies, Chavez could potentially get a longer sentence for what he did to the intruder.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... jQ1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I guess he should have invited the man inside for coffee and donuts...I mean after all he was just peeping into the young girls room and mean old daddy decided it was not appropriate behavior and took justice into his own hands.....should have called 911? Should have taken Pictures? Should have killed the SOB? Called a hooker for the guy?

We had a watermelon stolen at the farm which was growing close to the road.....I am still pissed about it....I do not honestly know what I would have done in this father's situation?
edit on 10-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

And that is the reason why this country is going to hell.

The POS outside of the window got just a small piece of what he deserved.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

beezzer

The punk performed a disgusting act. He should own the consequences for that act. No-one made him do it. He is entirely responsible.

The father was only reacting to the initial event. Which was a pervert getting naked and peeping at a young child.

Actually that logic would apply to the dad as well. The so called punk, is responsible for his own actions just as much as the farther is responsible for beating him up. They both made that choice, and neither were forced to do so by anyone else than their own feelings and instincts.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Mads1987

beezzer

Actually that logic would apply to the dad as well. The so called punk, is responsible for his own actions just as much as the farther is responsible for beating him up. They both made that choice, and neither were forced to do so by anyone else than their own feelings and instincts.

Agreed. And for the father's actions, I'd buy him a beer because he showed remarkable restraint! If it were me, the body would have never been found!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I would get angry I imagine, and would most likely confront the individual. Every situation is different. If I felt threatened I don't know what I would do. But I imagine that I would just hope to chase the pervert away, and alert the authorities.
I've worked many years as a nightporter for a hotel, and have had to deal with various incidents of violence - including rape. I know it's not easy to keep calm in these situations.
I'm not saying that I can't understand his actions. I think the farther's actions are very natural. But that doesn't make them morally right, nor justifiable. There are just some things that doesn't work in a civilized society.

link   
Uh the guy committing the assault is my guess. Someone committing a crime does not give someone else the right to beat or kill him. Sorry that's not the way it works in a civilized society. We have laws and courts Heracles.

link   

Mads1987

beezzer

I wonder if you would be so apathetic if you walked in on a group of pervs gang raping your sister or your mother or your grandmother.
Would you then be singing..."Oh, lets not be beastly to them, after all, they know not what they do. They too have mothers and sisters, we should feel sorry for them and turn the other cheek"...yadda yadda yadda

edit on 10-9-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well, here we have yet another unreasonable act being justified via emotion, like Trayvon Martin being shot by George Zimmerman, Trayvon being a kid and all, which somehow removes Zimmerman's right to defend himself.

The guy really should have made sure the child was not harmed, called police and possibly followed the guy and kept police posted as to the "Naked perv's" location if the guy fled.

I know a lot of you people who have kids agree with beating the hell out of the guy, but that is because you are stuck on this "Love and Protect" mode, which I find a bit odd, in that almost any unreasonable act is justified in defense of a child or other person whom one love's, that "Love conquers / justifies all" silliness.

The law, and reason, and common sense state that violence is not justifiable unless one is violently acted upon or attacked. Violence in return for violence being the last resort or self defense.

Not so long ago, an elderly man was charged with attempted murder after seeing a truck towing his boat away and shooting at it with a gun as it was being towed away. Many were under the impression the thieves deserved to have their lives endangered because they were supposedly stealing his property, which isn't right. the shooter not only endangered the lives of the thieves, but everyone else in the immediate vicinity. Lives cannot be replaced, a boat can be.

The reasoning part of the law states not in so many words, but that stealing a thing does not justify the attempted killing of the thief, and this is true. Stealing does not justify being killed, if one thinks it does, one has no business whining about those middle eastern countries punishing thieves by lopping off their hands or killing them for stealing a loaf of bread. The thief would better be put to use baking bread for you in restitution for stealing from you wouldn't he?.

Unfortunately, most people in the U.S. really do not have the capacity to understand the reasoning behind a lot of laws here, because they have no reasoning capacity to speak of. And because they have no reasoning capacity, laws have to be written to inform people how to react without harming one another, but nobody really tries to read or understand the laws, acting on emotion instead.

If the child was in no direct danger, the perpetrator should not have been placed in harms way either. Of course many of those of you who have children cannot quite grasp this because that "Love" stuff pretty much kills your reasoning capacity.

Does that make sense?, or am I just rambling?, it makes sense to me, and that must be why most of my friends from childhood are convicted felons, and I am not....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hahahahaah Beezzer you need to cut down on the coffee this morning! NSA probably got a new flag for you!!

What is amazing to me are people who would allow a thief to take there stuff while waiting on the cops to show up...people who would let someone trespass on their property and watch their family members through a window...I think about the little baby girl in the street last year in China who was ran over three times by three different vehicles and "NO ONE" would lift a finger...Not their responsibility.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

damwel
Uh the guy committing the assault is my guess. Someone committing a crime does not give someone else the right to beat or kill him. Sorry that's not the way it works in a civilized society. We have laws and courts Heracles.

The laws of a "civilised society" should only be applicable to those who are, actually, "civilised".
These animals are far from civilised, their acts making them reviled and hated even by the most hardened criminals within society.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

beezzer
If it were me, the body would have never been found!

Remind me never to piss this guy off

Beezzer: dont you think that comment was just a little over the top?

Death for looking at something while naked?

I'm glad we have separate showers on ATS!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Well, I'll tell ya what isn't assumption.

#1. Trespassing on property that isn't his and not just a foot over a property line for a technical issue, but right up on the exterior window of the building. Trespassing without question.

#2 Lewd act / indecency in public. He's 100% guilty on the second...and well, it is assuming on the first one, but he ain't naked as a jaybird to get back to nature.

#3 Peeping is illegal in most states, if not all. The name of the charge varies, but the spirit of what it being outlawed doesn't and he crossed well over, by any definition.

3 strikes makes for one pervert getting smacked down. Good one to Dad and someone ought to give him an award. Maybe pervy will be deterred for awhile. The neighborhood can hope, anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I wonder if you would be so apathetic if you walked in on a group of pervs gang raping your sister or your mother or your grandmother.

Well that was uncalled for. But I'll indulge your childish behavior anyway.

No I would not. First of all, that would be a completely different scenario, and it would most likely leave me traumatized for life. I would respond with violence, since rape is an actual act of violence, and such a response would be considered justified, not only from a moral standpoint, but by law.

But unlike the farther, my violence would be used to stop a crime, not to satisfy my inner sadist.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Biigs

beezzer
If it were me, the body would have never been found!

Remind me never to piss this guy off

Beezzer: dont you think that comment was just a little over the top?

Death for looking at something while naked?

I'm glad we have separate showers on ATS!!!!!

LOL!

The way I figure it, the punk lost all rights to civilisation when he took off his clothes and started peeping.
He could have had a weapon hidden amongst his clothing. He could have been reaching for a gun.

I'm not nice enough to give anyone that oppourtunity.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

727Sky
reply to post by beezzer

Hahahahaah Beezzer you need to cut down on the coffee this morning! NSA probably got a new flag for you!!

What is amazing to me are people who would allow a thief to take there stuff while waiting on the cops to show up...people who would let someone trespass on their property and watch their family members through a window...I think about the little baby girl in the street last year in China who was ran over three times by three different vehicles and "NO ONE" would lift a finger...Not their responsibility.

It's the reliance on others that is ruining our country. Wait for the cops.
Run and hide (Eric Holder)

pfffft!

How about, "Say your prayers, punk-face!"

Oh, the NSA? I've probably got a whole division working on me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join