It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad finds and beats naked Perv outside of daughters window...Guess who could go to jail the longest?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Im sorry, I must have missed the question about the animals - and I can't seem to find it now. :/
I think you raise a very interesting question - at least from what I could gather from your most recent post.
I am not sure if I feel I have a good answer to what I imagined you asked me, so if you wouldn't mind asking me again a third time.
But even though I do consider man an animal, I do think we should do out best not to act like animals.

I keep using the phrase inner sadist, because I feel that there was no justifiable reason to respond with violence in the situation in question. Once he had gotten the perv on the run, the crime was stopped, when he attacked him, it was a sadistic act.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

You can claim anything you want here, it doesn't make it any more pertinent than the OP does.

Maybe you should seek help from a professional....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

My first question was this one : I forgot to mention, have you ever seen what most animals do when their young are threatened?

And then i followed it up with this one in another post : You didn't answer me about the animal question by the way and i would like to add to that question by also asking you if you think that animals get a kick out of attacking predators who threaten their young? (adding sadism here)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

How is it wrong to protect your children?

Its not.

How does beating a person protect your children?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

MyHappyDogShiner
reply to post by Rodinus

You can claim anything you want here, it doesn't make it any more pertinent than the OP does.

Maybe you should seek help from a professional....

Oh, don't worry about me MHDS, i found a professional many a year ago and that person helped me to place those bad memories away in a locked box and throw them in a lake so to speak.

Because of that childhood experience i have become a much stronger person and can talk freely about what happened without any triggers going off.

And yes, anyone can claim what they want here and well done for pointing that out, you must be happy now with your intellectual erection no?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 10-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I find it ironic that some here claim that the perv is actually a victim and where the father is responsible for his actions.

Sorry. But when someone willingly cedes his right to civilisation by his actions, then he has earned whatever he gets.

As for responding violently? Guess I'm not as "civilized" as the rest of you fine folks. Nor do I apologise for it.

It appears that being what many of you call "civilised" could also translate to "victim".

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Okay - well. No I have actually never seen such a scenario in real life. Only on film.
But I am familiar with the situation.

However - to my knowledge, animals don't have a habit of killing predators who attack their young, unless they have to. If they can chase them away, animals will usually settle with this. Animals don't kill for pleasure, only humans.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

That was one of the observations I was going to make...

At least animals are intelligent enough to realize that their being killed or injured will absolutely interfere with their protecting their young, and at a point they will stop and go forth to make more later, since the young cannot procreate.

Animals are just so much smarter than humans when it really counts, sometimes it stuns me to witness it.

Everything between the initial event and the potential outcome is a waste of time, everything is a balancing act until emotion comes up, then it's total, stupid and unpredictable chaos.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Mads1987
reply to post by Rodinus

Okay - well. No I have actually never seen such a scenario in real life. Only on film.

However - to my knowledge, animals don't have a habit of killing predators who attack their young, unless they have to. If they can chase them away, animals will usually settle with this. Animals don't kill for pleasure, only humans.

You would be surprised to know that there are many animals who will try and kill predators to protect their young (especially primates)...

And... you will be surprised to know that animals also kill just for fun (ever seen a cat playing with a mouse?)

Have to rush off shortly folks as taking Rod Jr to football

Will catch up here when i can.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think you misunderstand. No one here has much sympathy for the pervert - and so far I haven't seen anyone call him a victim except you.

The discussion is about how to process the situation, and personally I don't find it morally justifiable what the farther did, regardless of what the pervert deserves. You could kill him for all I care, as long as he gets a trail first.

You stand to gain nothing from beating up a pervert who is already running away - unless you are a sadist.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I would go out there and grab him as quickly as possible and definately make sure that he "trips over" and hurts himself whilst doing so! this is not about satisfying inner sadism, this is about protecting your children and loved ones.

Nah not at all satisfying your inner sadism.

How does hurting another protect your child and loved ones?

This ideology is where vengeance just keeps going round and round till there is not much left to protect.

I forgot to mention, have you ever seen what most animals do when their young are threatened?

Its instinctual, They lack reasoning abilities, like many people obviously.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Mads1987
The problem with vigilante justice is that every once in a while, people get wrongfully accused of something, and then what?

This story reminds me of the movie Mystic River.

I won't loose any sleep over this incident. I have very little sympathy for perverts. But I have no sympathy for the farther either. I do not condone violence for any reason, least of all out of vengeance.

Vengeance is hunting down someone days later. It is not, spur of the moment, attacking a perv, rapist or murderer of a loved one.

No way should any form of punishment come the fathers way, plus his daughter needs him. At the most, you guys can pay for some counseling for his family.

I'm fed up to the enth degree of the harsh legal systems, rule of law, put on people. Grow up. This guy wouldn't survive in the past or in any natural native resource community. Even in backwoods communities, someone would have taken him fishing.....

Sick of this kind of gross injustice.

Oh, by the way, don't believe in violence either, unless self defense or defense of another. But don't expect perfection from humans either.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Rodinus

Nah not at all satisfying your inner sadism.

(No just making sure that when the police come people saw that the pervert "tripped" over!")

How does hurting another protect your child and loved ones?

(If they are in the act of carrying out a crim on my child or loved one then YES i will hurt them if this will stop them)

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 10-9-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Mads1987
reply to post by Rodinus

Guess you have never watched cats play and kill baby birds ....If that is not proof you are wrong the how about a video where cats were filmed over a period of time and it was determined that they only ate 30% of what they killed....the rest was just fun, instinct, and practice...has nothing to do with this thread by the way...but since you asked I thought I would answer...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Rodinus

Mads1987
reply to post by Rodinus

You would be surprised to know that there are many animals who will try and kill predators to protect their young (especially primates)...

And... you will be surprised to know that animals also kill just for fun (ever seen a cat playing with a mouse?)

Have to rush off shortly folks as taking Rod Jr to football

Will catch up here when i can.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

They will kill, but only if necessary. I think most animals will settle with just chasing something away. But I'll read up on it. I might be wrong.

Cat's might kill for fun, but they aren't really aware that they are killing, and when they are, they do it because they want food. Cat's play with mice and other small animals, for the same reasons humans play will balls - to play games, to get exercise, to have fun and to practice - but never with the intention of killing. When a cats do kill, and brings home a dead bird or what ever, it is something it does to share what it has caught with it's family. Not something it does out of cruelty, or enjoyment - where as many people find pleasure in being cruel to others, exclusively for the purpose of being cruel.

MARK TWAIN
No, it was a human thing. You should not insult the brutes by such a misuse of that word; they have not deserved it," and he went on talking like that. "It is like your paltry race—always lying, always claiming virtues which it hasn't got, always denying them to the higher animals, which alone possess them. No brute ever does a cruel thing—that is the monopoly of those with the Moral Sense. When a brute inflicts pain he does it innocently; it is not wrong; for him there is no such thing as wrong. And he does not inflict pain for the pleasure of inflicting it—only man does that. Inspired by that mongrel Moral Sense of his! A sense whose function is to distinguish between right and wrong, with liberty to choose which of them he will do. Now what advantage can he get out of that? He is always choosing, and in nine cases out of ten he prefers the wrong. There shouldn't be any wrong; and without the Moral Sense there couldn't be any. And yet he is such an unreasoning creature that he is not able to perceive that the Moral Sense degrades him to the bottom layer of animated beings and is a shameful possession.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You're all savages.

All he did was stand there naked looking. Savages. Damn..

You do realise that the father should have waited until the guy broke in, raped the girl, beat her, and then got away before finding his daughter, violated, and then simply dialled 911 on his phone.

By the time the police had arrived then, after having beaten the snot out of a family for their son speeding (allegedly) they could tell the guy "Good thing you didn't find him, because had you beaten him, we'd have to arrest you!"

Not one of you guys can think....

Now excuse me as I go wash my very tight pants, my short bus is almost here.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Cats do kill - but they aren't sadist. They never do it exclusively to inflict cruelty on others.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I try my damnedest to always think rationally, but where Pedos are involved or children being victimized, my emotions do get the best of me.

I believe that is where most of the posters here are coming from. They are putting themselves in the fathers shoes and postulating on his actions.

If I caught a pedo outside my nieces room and on my property, a beating would be the least of the pedos worries.

He might live afterwards, but if I had the opportunity, he would be a eunuch. That's just how pissed off I would be at the moment.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I've never uttered a word about what should be done with the farther. I don't know. Perhaps some anger management or something. I've just stated, over and over again, that his actions were not justified.
I generally believe more in rehabilitation than I do in punishment - so I do not hope that the farther is punished. But I do think that what he did was morally wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I wonder if you would be so apathetic if you walked in on a group of pervs gang raping your sister or your mother or your grandmother.

Oh my your posts in this thread are shocking and lack any humane thought.

You think this sick act you want readers to envision is the same violent crime as what the sick perv was doing?

How do you know the pedophiles natural progression?

Why do you sit there and think of these sick things or are a psycho-analyst of some sort?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join