It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad finds and beats naked Perv outside of daughters window...Guess who could go to jail the longest?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

An Albuquerque, New Mexico dad who found a naked prowler peering into his young daughter's room will face charges after seriously beating the peeping tom.

Police say Emilio Chavez III found 29-year-old Dylan Maho naked and making noises near a little girl's window when he chose to exact vigilante justice and beat Maho so badly he was taken to the hospital.

While both men could be convicted of felonies, Chavez could potentially get a longer sentence for what he did to the intruder.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... jQ1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I guess he should have invited the man inside for coffee and donuts...I mean after all he was just peeping into the young girls room and mean old daddy decided it was not appropriate behavior and took justice into his own hands.....should have called 911? Should have taken Pictures? Should have killed the SOB? Called a hooker for the guy?

We had a watermelon stolen at the farm which was growing close to the road.....I am still pissed about it....I do not honestly know what I would have done in this father's situation?
edit on 10-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well, I guess I, or my hubby, would be sitting in there with the dad, because we would both have done the same thing.

I guess I don't see how a jury could sentence him to a felony. I sure wouldn't. How is it wrong to protect your children?
Ok, so the police let him go, but the DA picked this up? I hope it does go to trial. DA is going to look like an idiot.
Obviously this sicko has been a problem for the neighborhood. He's probably lucky he hasn't been shot already.
edit on 10-9-2013 by chiefsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That's really a shame. I can't blame the father since I would have probably done the same thing he did. I guess the scumbag is pressing charges against the father for beating the crap out of him. I mean, damn, all he did was stand naked at a little girls window doing who knows what.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
ask for a jury trial

all it takes is 1 dad with a young daughter to get you off

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

2 things i think should be considered here

1 - the Daily Mail. They have been known to "be liberal" with certain truths

2 - The fact that the article says COULD face longer sentence.

I would hope that in any reasonable court of law that the dad would be let off with a slap on the wrist and no more. Otherwise the world really has gone loony tunes

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A big "Yeeeaah" for the justice system of the land of the free.
A father finds a perv butt naked outside his daughters window. The perv obviously wasn't there trick or treating was he..
He was there to probably jack off, or kidnap, rape and then kill the girl.
I am a father of two girls, and i today, along with probably every other father here on ATS, would be alongside this man in the box.

When the law protects the criminal, especially in cases like this, and not the victim, then our society is so seriously #ed up it's time to drop the bomb and start again.

The sick perv was NUDE and MAKING NOISES outside he bedroom window...was he lost and asking directions??
Was he hell, he was about to comit a sexual crime involving a minor.
Forget what society says is wrong or right...they should have lynched the bastard from the nearest tree.
edit on 10-9-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The problem with vigilante justice is that every once in a while, people get wrongfully accused of something, and then what?

This story reminds me of the movie Mystic River.

I won't loose any sleep over this incident. I have very little sympathy for perverts. But I have no sympathy for the farther either. I do not condone violence for any reason, least of all out of vengeance.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well one was beating himself and one was beating someone else - not sure if i disagree with this or not.

One is disgusting but only damaging himself (at that point, proven guilty remember)
The other savagely beats the other and puts him in hospital.

While i agree more with the punishment of a damned good beating vs. the justice systems ability to deal with the pervert it does not make the father any more 'correct' or excused for beating the naked man, which also is a little disgusting in of itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

andy1972

Those are some pretty wild assumptions, buddy.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Mads1987
The problem with vigilante justice is that every once in a while, people get wrongfully accused of something, and then what?

This story reminds me of the movie Mystic River.

Quite right, but then, when its an open and shut case of finding a sick ass perv nude outside the bedroom window of your daughter -
if of course your daughters not about 18 years old and you come home early to find her with her boyfriend in the bedroom because she thinks you wont be home until 11.30pm and the fact that he is nude and outside her window is by fear of being caught -
society and the justice system should turn a blind eye.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
put on gloves, Pick the perv up, bring him in house, take off his shoes, kick in your door with his shoe on your feet, put knife in his hand, slice your arm, waste the dude, put shoes back on perv, call cops for an intruder break in, claim self defense.

You got to work the system, because the system is broke. It is sad that we have to think like this just to keep our family safe and to keep the system from trying to take you out as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I would turn a blind eye, out of sheer apathy for the pervert, was it not because of the unfortunate fact that most perverts have families too. Mothers, brothers and children, who do not deserve to be punished for their relatives crimes. The least we can do for them is make sure there is no doubt.
Everyone has or should have the right to a fair trail.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Mads1987

andy1972

The neighbourhood knows all about him. He's the neighbourhood perv whos has started small time as a peeping tom and he's progressed to peadophile.

He's just a sick perv who got what he deserved.

All the peadophiles start by looking, then touching and then raping. It's the natural progression.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
What the father did should be considered appropriate and necessary self-defense. It seems like the criminals always have more rights and protections than the victims. I'm just a simpleton though. I don't get the justice system.

I guess next time, call the cops and hope they show up in a reasonable amount of time.

edit on 10-9-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

andy1972

Mads1987

andy1972

The neighbourhood knows all about him. He's the neighbourhood perv whos has started small time as a peeping tom and he's progressed to peadophile.

All the peadophiles start by looking, then touching and then raping. It's the natural progression.

I am not that familiar with the progression of pedophiles. But I imagine that there are also people out there who never progress beyond the point of voyeurism. That doesn't make his crime any less heinous, cause you should not peep on a child anyhow. But my point is, that your assumptions are not justified.

link   

Mads1987
reply to post by andy1972

I would turn a blind eye, out of sheer apathy for the pervert, was it not because of the unfortunate fact that most perverts have families too. Mothers, brothers and children, who do not deserve to be punished for their relatives crimes. The least we can do for them is make sure there is no doubt.
Everyone has or should have the right to a fair trail.

Peadophilia has no cure.
They attack over and over again, in some cases just hours after being released from jail.
THEY ARE UNACCEPTABLE AND UNWANTED IN SOCIETY so why should we have to live in fear for our childrens lives just because these sickos too "have family". To hell with your apathy.

link   
reply to post by Mads1987

Are you a parent?

And you would turn your head away if you saw a pervert that was stark bollock naked and looking through your childs window whilst grunting or making noises!???

By the way that i read your comments you come across as someone who does not have children? (If this is not the case then my apologies and i hope that your children and yourself do not have to witness this type of crime... and do not have to deal face to face with a pervert such has been described!)

Any parent in his/her right mind would probably do what that father did!

I definately would swing on the gallows if anyone tried to touch one of my kids or a child of a loved one and i caught them.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 10-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Mads1987

andy1972

Mads1987

andy1972

I am not that familiar with the progression of pedophiles. But I imagine that there are also people out there who never progress beyond the point of voyeurism. That doesn't make his crime any less heinous, cause you should not peep on a child anyhow. But my point is, that your assumptions are not justified.

The man was NAKED and looking through the window of the little girl.
Can you explain to me what good reason does he have to be there??
There is no reason. He was caught. He recieved his medicine. Case closed.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The modern Western world is so under the thumb of the Government police states it's untrue.... In all seriousness, if you catch a perv like this or someone directly or indirectly harming your family, you should be well within your own rights to beat him within an inch of his life just like our ancestors would have done before us, to be put in prison for defending your family from freaks and weirdos is beyond an absolute joke, the only victims nowadays are the innocent and the provoked.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Mads1987

andy1972

I have to ask, what do you assume someone is doing, when standing outside your daughter's window, naked and peeping in? I know... Maybe he was just a naturalist, out for an evening walk and thought he saw smoke or heard something to go look into. Perfectly innocent, as anyone would naturally assume upon finding the scene, right?

It sounds to me like the guy is very very lucky this was New Mexico where hedges and lots of landscaping isn't real common. Imagine the outcome and ..ahem.. short result..if a pair of hedge clippers had been laying nearby to grab. The perv never would have been the same man. lol...

I think the only thing this father screwed up on was not simply saying he felt threatened as pervy attacked, after being asked what he was doing there. Then, naturally, self defense would be understandable...even to a cop.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join