It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name Is Ben Swann and I left Fox 19 to Bring Truth To Media, Ask Me Anything

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BenSwann

I was referring to something beyond the scope of media, something the media doesn't dare to touch. I hesitate to use the word "Illuminati", but I think that word conveys something of the idea I'm getting at here. Have you uncovered anything that might give credence to the existence of a group in the style of the Illuminati? A group of elitists using the economic and political currents of the world to their exclusive and personal advantage at the cost of global society? I know I'm waist deep in stigmatic territory, but maybe you can help to determine the truth of the matter.

edit on 11-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

thank you for your responce. if anything he does a good job of teaching the intention behind some of the original amendments and points out how far we've strayed from the original document. I like his plan but my worry is that it won't be quick enough to save whats left or deal with the current problems quickly enough. anyway thanks for your responce

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So you are going to stand by the claim that Obamacare includes FORCED home inspections in it?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No questions but a heartfelt thanks for what I've seen of your work so far and a couple suggestions:

You might want to interview Peter Joseph of the Zeitgeist Movement at some point. I guarantee you won't be disappointed, I consider him an intellect along the lines of Leonardo DaVinci and an advocate for massive nonviolent social change.

and Robert Steele of www.oss.net... has been advocating 'no secrets' for quite some time now. Might be good for an interview or a collaboration.

I decided quite some time ago that we cannot survive as a global community unless we know the truth about nearly everything; and at this point in time it's readily apparent that instead of being told the truth, we're being told lies on almost every subject, from history to the dealings of the present day. How can we deal with reality if we don't even know what it is?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ben,

HUGE FAN!! Supported you since you started covering Ron Paul when working in Cincinnati.
Thank you for all you do!
I love the new format of Reality Check and what you are doing so far.

I'm not sure if it's too late for questions (probably is) but if it's not - What are your plans for getting on national television, if any?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think this has been an EXCELLENT experience for ATS and I would like to personally thank Ben for participating. He has an open invitation to return and keep us all up to date on his latest projects and it is our sincere hope that he will.

THANKS Ben!

Springer...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Mod Edit

edit on 3/14/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I noticed that this thread is a couple of years old. Is Ben still taking questions or was this a one time thing? I only ask because I found this in the new forum.

ETA: I just reread my comment and thought that it might be taken as criticism for putting an old article in a new forum. It wasn't. I was genuinely curious.
edit on 25-3-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Welcome, Ben. My question to you is this -

Have you ever come across anything in your journalism circles that would tell us what really happened to David Kelly? He was the UN weapons inspector that said that there were NO WMDs in Iraq.

Also, do you have any insight into the recent massive allegations that Theresa May (UK Home Secretary) is investigating of widespread paedophilia among the British Establishment?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

You feeling ok? Ben Swann hasn't replied to this thread since 2013.....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How dangerous are anomolous usbjects to pursue?
Have you ever had your opinion differ from that which you report on?
What happens then?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BenSwann
Journalism is more than just creating and reading headlines. When any lawmaker, public servant or military member takes an oath of office, they make that oath to the Constitution or rule of law. Journalists similarly should be fighting to protect the rule of law, because it is our Constitution that protects all people, citizens and non-citizens, Republicans and Democrats, the 1% as well as the 99%.

This summer after 14 years in broadcast media I launched an independent media project called "The Truth In Media Project". We are creating content that national media won't touch. Why "Truth in Media"?

1. Our culture is truth deficient. The historical centers of truth have broken down.
2. The average U.S. citizen has lost their voice to the affluent with money and power.
3. Voters are disenfranchised from the party system. The rise of “independents” has simply defined what people are not, but has struggled to bring clarity to who they are.

We are building solutions to these problems. Learn more at benswann.com...

Ask Me Anything!

************************************************************************************************************************************************
admin note: We are thrilled to welcome Ben Swann as our invited guest to interact with our membership and inform our readers. Please note the "invited guest" status and extend every courtesy to Ben in recognition of his generosity with his time.

Please try to limit your questions to one per post to make it easier for Ben to answer and give your fellow members a fair chance at getting their questions answered too.

Ben will be doing his best to answer questions in the order they are asked, please do not ask why he hasn't answered your question yet, it clutters the thread and distracts from the topics being discussed. Patience is a virtue and if your question is a good one it will most likely be answered when Ben can get to it.

I'm all for violent revolution.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
First of all, welcome to ATS. Now, here is my take on the media, they report what is force fed to them on any topic, they usually have an ulterior motive behind their agenda, they are usually self-aggrandizing and conceited. The control of the media is evident by the lack of reporting on important issues, for instance, where were all the MSM reporters when the OS of 9/11, which was clearly fiction, became even more apparent in the subsequent days after and the years since?

I find it rather telling that when you were asked the very first question about what was the most covered up issue, that 9/11 wasn't even mentioned.

Do you not think that for the last 15 years since that day occurred so much of what is the truth has been covered up? With all the repercussions from that day leading to the advent of so many policy changes and the restriction of our own freedom isn't that the most covered up story? Not only do we have absolutely no better understanding of that day, yet, since the days of MLK and JFK and RFK and Oswald and Ruby and Russia and Cuba and the Mafia and Hoffa and Vietnam and Watergate, isn't 9/11 the most covered up story since any of those issues?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join