It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name Is Ben Swann and I left Fox 19 to Bring Truth To Media, Ask Me Anything

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:
(post by Linn11 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Two pressing issues haven't been addressed properly in the mainstream media in recent years:
1.) Fukushima and what is actually happening to the Pacific Ocean and the western United States.
2.) The disgusting widespread contamination of the food supply, especially in pre-packaged foods. This one would be a no-brainer you would think but it's clear that the people in government and the FDA smile on as rogue enemies put who knows what into the food at manufacturing facilities.

My question is, as a news reporter, what is the general attitude of newspeople towards these issues and why would the normal newsperson avoid these two very real and obvious issues? If this were, say, 1998, these sort of issues would be all over the news.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BenSwann

Hello Ben.

I guess my question is a simple one...who's paying your salary?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I wonder if Ben Swann will ever get back to this thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Have you ever been in a position or know a situation where a misdirection has happened?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Media protect interests of certain authorities that have financial influence over them

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The media by and large has lost its objectivity, the very nature of its existence. Report what you see.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurfinUSA
I wonder if Ben Swann will ever get back to this thread.

He's not coming back, is he?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I researched how to reform mass media and my conclusion was we need to destroy mass media and focus on digital media. The way to destroy mass media is we have to break up the Multi-National Mass Media conglomerates and then media outlets that don't work for the public can be boycotted to make them go bankrupt.

Here's the report I wrote (which also exposed that there is a propaganda campaign to start a war with Russia):

thedigitalprophetblog.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Swan I would like to know how you feel the media could clarify anomalous events that keep popping up,have you ever suspected active oppression of a story too far outside the norm you felt to be true?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Ben hello from cincinnati i remember your last broadcast on fox and we miss ya i couldnt believe you said the 911 stuff
on the news you go.
Any way hello from loveland ohio and we miss ya.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What will it take to go around the established media and compete with as many viewers as they have while being factual to the people and reporting 'everything' -- a real news source that isn't controlled by corporations or big money

Also what will it take to implement at least two more political parties that are NOT funded by corporations and are strictly funded by and for the people. Why is it so hard to break through their firewall of the two party system.

These political parties seem like country clubs with their own rules and oversight. It's like a primordial ooze of corruption the politician arises from and then they tell us he/she is our choice. Shouldn't we have more input on who is nominated and shouldn't the parties have to follow close to the same rules as the POTUS does since that's where they're headed?

Thanks
edit on 27-10-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Why are people still asking questions of Mr. Swann?
This thread is over 3 years old.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Greetings Mister Swannn.
Hope you are well?

What is your opinion upon the JFK assasination? Or indeed its alleged cover up or its possible Conspiracy?
Opinion polls in the US of A and across the World are beginning to show that the younger generations of todays modern times do not believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was responsible... or worked alone?

Did the US of A and its Astro - Nots really land on the Moon and walk on it when they say they did?
If so...
Where are the pics and vids of the Moon Buggy they got to drive on that planet?
And how did they get it there in a small capsule? Or maybe it was in an IKEA kinda flat pack with instructions of how to build upon a lunar surface?
Pics and Vids please...
Or indeed your valued opinion.

Kind Regards
Jackdaw 1888

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jackdaw1888

Oh...
And one more thing...

Do you think Jack the Ripper was one person or may of been several/many?

Kind Regards
Jackdaw 1888

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ben Swann---Please Reality Check Pizzagate. Thank You, Sir!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Ben Swann---Please Reality Check Pizzagate. Thank You, Sir!

Maybe you shouldn't have given him any ideas.

Mr Swann, everything OK? Your material is strangely missing from the inter-webs.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yep we might as well post the new thread about the recent "going dark". Mr. Swann, If by some chance you stumble across this thread again, please hop over to the thread below, and provide us some input.

Ben Swann Going Dark

Thanks!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join