It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Problem with Unit 6?

Take a look at the last graph:

www.tepco.co.jp...

And this is sweet:

TEPCO to cut power bills, restart nuclear plant

Tokyo Electric Power Company is drawing up a business plan to cut electricity rates by restarting all the reactors at a nuclear power plant in central Japan.

TEPCO raised the rates to cover its losses after the nuclear disaster at the Fukushima Daiichi plant in 2011. The increases averaged about 8.5 percent for households, and 17 percent for businesses.

But the plan TEPCO is drawing up includes reactivating all seven reactors at the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa plant in Niigata Prefecture over the next several years. The utility wants to show that it will be able to reduce electricity bills through the full-scale resumption of operations. All nuclear reactors at the plant are now offline.

TEPCO also plans to slash fuel costs by replacing old thermal power plants with more efficient facilities.

Industry sources say the utility could lower electricity rates in stages if it can realize the resumption. They say the rate cuts would total about 10 billion dollars a year in 10 years.

TEPCO plans to finalize the business program by the end of the year.
Dec. 16, 2013 - Updated 12:13 UTC

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Yeah sure...they will drop the power bill costs....

Sigh...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Cs-137 Above Detection Limit

There hasn't been detection in months and months...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Cs-137 is only a beta emitter anyway, not much worry there. It is the barium 137 decay that emits gamma radiation, but at pretty weak levels, for gamma rays anyway, only in the keV range. What's the worry?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Such a schmooze job! And people buy it - increased power because of their stupidity in the disaster in the first place... Yeah, what a great business - why don't we all do that? Start a business and make the customers pay when we screw up. Oh wait, they call that government jobs...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Wonder What's Under the Tarps?

photo.tepco.co.jp...

And a bunch more pics:

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Still Hiding Unit 4

fukushima-diary.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi wishes.

I applaud you. It's a phenomenal rant you posted earlier but the reactor was hit by not one but two once-in-a-lifetime natural disasters,simultaneously and didn't explode. It's probably safe to chalk that one up as a win. And wasn't the only person killed due to a propane explosion or something?

The Fukushima plant survived a whole gamut of events just to be done in by stupidly placed backup generators that aren't even necessary in newer designs. Seriously, the plant exceeded it's design spec in many ways.

It WAS secure against earthquakes.
edit on 20-12-2013 by Alekto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

A monitoring post on the perimeter of the plant about 1.5 kilometers (1 mile) from the No. 1 reactor went off at 3:29 p.m., minutes before the station was overwhelmed by the tsunami that knocked out backup power that kept reactor cooling systems running, according to documents supplied by the company. The monitor was set to go off at high levels of radiation, an official said.

“We are still investigating whether the monitoring post was working properly,” said Teruaki Kobayashi, the company’s head of nuclear facility management. “There is a possibility that radiation leaked before the tsunami arrived.” Kobayashi said he didn’t have the exact radiation reading that would trigger the sensor.

Japan’s Fukushima Reactor May Have Leaked Radiation Before Tsunami Struck

And also watch this video (if it will play), which is an eye witness account that indicates that there very well may have been substantial damage prior to the arrival of the tsunami.

The problem is that many of those early reports are now gone from the net and full accounts are hard to find. The original thread contains all of those original quotes, but many of the source articles are no longer posted.

As far as I know, there never has been any follow up to this possibility because if it could be shown that the earthquake would have damaged the reactors then the entire premise that the tsunami alone was responsible is thrown out the window.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Alekto
Hi wishes.

I applaud you. It's a phenomenal rant you posted earlier but the reactor was hit by not one but two once-in-a-lifetime natural disasters,simultaneously and didn't explode. It's probably safe to chalk that one up as a win. And wasn't the only person killed due to a propane explosion or something?

The Fukushima plant survived a whole gamut of events just to be done in by stupidly placed backup generators that aren't even necessary in newer designs. Seriously, the plant exceeded it's design spec in many ways.

It WAS secure against earthquakes.
edit on 20-12-2013 by Alekto because: (no reason given)

No need for sarcasm. For the record, I personally am not convinced either one was a natural disaster. That it didn't explode doesn't mean the design and placement of the reactors is ridiculous. Who thinks placing rods in pools way above ground in a building that lies on a fault line is a 'good' idea?

Once in a lifetimes is inexcusable to not prepare for. All they had to do was make the breakwater wall a few feet higher for that 'once in a lifetime tsunami'. They can build earthquake proof buildings now, why don't they do that with nuclear reactors? When we made gardens decades back we prepared for the 'once in a lifetime' floods and the 'once in a lifetime' deep freeze and when they both occurred we were just fine. Why build things and not prepare for the 'once in a lifetime' probabilities? To not do so is beyond stupid for any engineer and nuclear plants. And yes, after these two "supposedly natural" events came the backup generators fiasco followed by years of doing "nothing" about the mess they made.

I have no idea who or how many died - however I'm sure there will be MANY thousands, even millions dying of cancer in the near future. Nuclear power is absurd! It's toxic. It's expensive. It's a scam and a sham and nothing more. Tesla developed clean free energy and died in poverty because JP Morgan made sure it never succeeded. Go figure. We've been duped for centuries.

Is simple - 'they' lie.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

wishes
. For the record, I personally am not convinced either one was a natural disaster.

I'm sorry. You're not convinced that a magnitude 7.1 Mw intraplate aftershock occurred?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Alekto

wishes
. For the record, I personally am not convinced either one was a natural disaster.

I'm sorry. You're not convinced that a magnitude 7.1 Mw intraplate aftershock occurred?

What I said was that I wasn't convinced the earthquake and tsunami were 'natural' disasters - yes, it most definitely happened -but was it natural or man-made? Here is Ben Fulford, someone with a long list of credentials as well as being an investigative journalist who has a very 'distinct' take on the cause of this. I do not know for sure if what he says is true - however - from my thirty years of researching the NWO I totally understand everything he says and absolutely believe it is most plausible, even likely.

The first thing you need to know is that the attack was planned many years before it happened. The Japanese business magazine Zaikai Tembo, citing a CIA report, wrote in February of 2007 that the US had decided that Japan was getting too much of its energy from nuclear power and that if that trend continued, Japan would no longer be dependent on US controlled oil and thus would no longer have to obey the US. The conclusion of the report was that the best way to ensure Japan remained a colony would be to destroy the Tokyo Electric Power company, the people who ran the Fukushima plant.

Senator J. Rockefeller, whose family controls (through foundations) General Electric, the manufacturers of the plant, was deeply involved in this operation. As a preliminary to destroying Japan’s nuclear power generation capability, Westinghouse and General Electric sold their nuclear power plant manufacturing businesses to Toshiba and Hitachi. This was insider trading at the highest level and Hitachi and Toshiba should sue.

The ongoing attempt in recent years by an Asian secret society to wrest control of global finance from Western oligarch families is a bigger back-ground to the Fukushima sub-plot. For example, Democratic Party of Japan Finance Minister Shoichi Nakagawa was asked at a G7 meeting to hand over $100 billion to the cabal. He answered that he would raise the money by selling $100 billion worth of US Treasury bonds. He was going to say this at the press conference that followed the G7 meeting so he was drugged to prevent him from doing so. Later, when he returned to Japan, he was murdered by CIA death squads.

Getting back to Fukushima, the refusal of the Japanese Democratic Party and authorities to hand over any real hard currency to the Western Oligarch families, resulted in the decision to go ahead with the Fukushima operation as a way of intimidating the Japanese once again into surrender and obedience.

In any case, Japanese authorities failed to react to our warnings and the bomb was loaded onto the deep sea drilling ship Chikyu. Local news reports place the Chikyu drilling into the seabed off-shore from Sendai in the months before the March 11, 2011 Tsunami and nuclear terror attack against Japan.

Furthermore, multiple witnesses have come forth to testify that the Prime Minister Naoto Kan was seen inside the Japan Freemason headquarters building near Tokyo tower on the day before the 311 attack. He was being shown a map of Japan missing the Tohoku region where the tsunami it.

The Israeli company Magna BSP was in charge of security at the Fukushima nuclear plant at the time. A Miyagi prefectural government official says employees of this company loaded plutonium into the plant against his will in the months before 311.

truthnewsinternational.wordpress.com...

In a previous post I provided other parts of an interview where he gives very specific, detailed information about exactly 'how' all this happened and who was involved. Near the beginning of the first part of this thread there was discussion about a STUXNET virus being involved. It is a huge story, Fukushima is only a very small 'detail' of it. When you really start digging the hole gets very deep and very wide very quickly....

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Radioactive cesium detected in deeper groundwater
U.S. sailors report cancers after Fukushima rescue mission
Drones to monitor radiation at crippled Fukushima plant in 2015
Release of water into sea inevitable after purification
Japan lacks decommissioning experts for Fukushima

fukushimaupdate.com...

PC, anyone... any idea what they are trying to cover up by blurring out portions of released photos? A name? A problem?

edit on 21-12-2013 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Wishes, nice story but!

All over the world, seismic stations recorded the earth quake. If it was triggered by a nuke, I am damn sure the readouts would have shown it. They would look different. Sorry, I don't buy it.

It is a step way too far.

Of course, I will keep a somewhat open mind if you have more supporting research.

P

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by wishes

Wishes, nice story but!

All over the world, seismic stations recorded the earth quake. If it was triggered by a nuke, I am damn sure the readouts would have shown it. They would look different. Sorry, I don't buy it.

It is a step way too far.

Of course, I will keep a somewhat open mind if you have more supporting research.

P

I know nothing about readouts for quakes/underwater nukes. "Can" readouts determine the difference or would they look similar? Could they detonate a series of small nukes to mimic an earthquake? I don't know - and the main reason why I'm not interested in pursuing answers to this is the time it would take and difference it would not make... we are still 'here' with Fukushima doing what it's doing regardless of how it started...

I'm just saying I'm not certain it was 'natural' and that Ben Fulford actually makes sense (to me) in his chain of events and names based on my previous experience. Could it be true? Of course it could. And could he be fed lies? Of course - that could be true as well. And ultimately it could be also true in the end that it was a natural earthquake around which conspiracies arose.

Yes, an open mind is a good thing

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wishes

I know nothing about readouts for quakes/underwater nukes. "Can" readouts determine the difference or would they look similar? Could they detonate a series of small nukes to mimic an earthquake? I don't know - and the main reason why I'm not interested in pursuing answers to this is the time it would take and difference it would not make... we are still 'here' with Fukushima doing what it's doing regardless of how it started...

Yes, seismographs can display the difference between a quake and a nuke. I don't have time at the moment, but if you look for the latest North Korean nuke test seismosaurus and compare it to the 9.1 that produced the fukshima disaster, you can see a significant difference in the waveforms; and they are likely on differen scales too.

The 9.1 released more energy than every other quake that year combined. It was one HELL of an earthquake, though according to my latest research it was not a subduction event.
edit on 21-12-2013 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

jadedANDcynical
reply to post by wishes

Yes, seismographs can display the difference between a quake and a nuke. I don't have time at the moment, but if you look for the latest North Korean nuke test seismosaurus and compare it to the 9.1 that produced the fukshima disaster, you can see a significant difference in the waveforms; and they are likely on differen scales too.

The 9.1 released more energy than every other quake that year combined. It was one HELL of an earthquake, though according to my latest research it was not a subduction event.
edit on 21-12-2013 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos

Thanks for the info - I'm still not sure that nuclear bombs could not be set off to mimic an earthquake readout - 'they' seem to have a lot of (dirty) tricks up their sleeves. So what I just did was send a message to Mr. Fulford and asked him if it was a nuclear detonation that set off the earthquake and tsunami how the seismo signatures would have been made to make it look like earthquakes and not underground explosions... We'll see if he reads... and then responds... in the next couple weeks. He lives in Japan and has a lot of connections so I'd say he's at least in a position to have insider knowledge.

I don't know a lot about the guy,just came across his stuff a few weeks ago - but he's an extremely prolific investigative writer, has written several books in Japanese, is very well connected (comes from a Canadian political/diplomatic family), and speaks several languages. Doesn't mean everything thing he says is 'absolutely correct' - however it does tell me this guy's story is well worth considering no matter how far out there it may seem. There are so many videos and interviews online, would take weeks to go through them all...

Is the idea that it was not a subduction event remotely suspect for that magnitude of an earthquake?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
While the Japanese people have their parties and celebrate holidays our mother Earth is being severely burnt and I'd hate to think what would happen if the rods burn into the core of the earth. Could it start a chain-reaction of super volcano's I hope not but it gets me so damn angry when Tepco try to hide the true facts from us. This should be a world wide concern and all countries should know what's going on because it affects us all not just Japan.
edit on 22/12/2013 by Sk8ergrl because: amended post due to member comment Thank you :-)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sk8ergrl
While the Japs have their parties and celebrate holidays our mother Earth is being severely burnt

Do you realise that the term 'Jap' is considered derogatory and racist?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

Thank you for telling me. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I have amended my post. Sorry

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

wishes
So what I just did was send a message to Mr. Fulford and asked him if it was a nuclear detonation that set off the earthquake and tsunami how the seismo signatures would have been made to make it look like earthquakes and not underground explosions... We'll see if he reads... and then responds... in the next couple weeks. He lives in Japan and has a lot of connections so I'd say he's at least in a position to have insider knowledge.

I don't know a lot about the guy,just came across his stuff a few weeks ago - but he's an extremely prolific investigative writer, has written several books in Japanese, is very well connected (comes from a Canadian political/diplomatic family), and speaks several languages. Doesn't mean everything thing he says is 'absolutely correct' - however it does tell me this guy's story is well worth considering no matter how far out there it may seem. There are so many videos and interviews online, would take weeks to go through them all...

Is the idea that it was not a subduction event remotely suspect for that magnitude of an earthquake?

Best of luck with determining how an imaginary nuke set off The Fukushima Hamadōri earthquake. Send Ben our regards! He's regarded as something of a joke figure in Japan.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join