It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Alekto

wishes
So what I just did was send a message to Mr. Fulford and asked him if it was a nuclear detonation that set off the earthquake and tsunami how the seismo signatures would have been made to make it look like earthquakes and not underground explosions... We'll see if he reads... and then responds... in the next couple weeks. He lives in Japan and has a lot of connections so I'd say he's at least in a position to have insider knowledge.

I don't know a lot about the guy,just came across his stuff a few weeks ago - but he's an extremely prolific investigative writer, has written several books in Japanese, is very well connected (comes from a Canadian political/diplomatic family), and speaks several languages. Doesn't mean everything thing he says is 'absolutely correct' - however it does tell me this guy's story is well worth considering no matter how far out there it may seem. There are so many videos and interviews online, would take weeks to go through them all...

Is the idea that it was not a subduction event remotely suspect for that magnitude of an earthquake?

Best of luck with determining how an imaginary nuke set off The Fukushima Hamadōri earthquake. Send Ben our regards! He's regarded as something of a joke figure in Japan.

Yes, I'm sure he is. Is a long list of people throughout history who were laughed at because they dared speak out about things far outside the box and comfort zones. As a friend once said, you can always recognize the pioneers - they're the ones with the arrows in their back. He is not the only one saying a lot about these things. He names names and dates and places - anyone so inclined could check these out for themselves, but like I said before it takes a ton of time to do this and ultimately to me doesn't matter one way or another. I already know their agenda - these things are just the details of it.

I don't take other people's opinions on anyone, I find out for myself and make up my own mind about their values, integrity, ego, etc. He has a very long list of credentials, experience and education, far more than me and I expect more than yourself too.

It is absolutely plausible for a nuke to set off a tsunami. My question is can a nuke deeply embedded in the seabed mimic an earthquake reading? And is the earthquake not in the subduction zone significant for this magnitude of an earthquake?

edit on 22-12-2013 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
JadedANDcynical -

The 9.1 released more energy than every other quake that year combined. It was one HELL of an earthquake, though according to my latest research it was not a subduction event.

As I understand it, subduction events are when one tectonic plate slides under/on top of another? So how can an earthquake in that area of joined plates off Japan be NOT a subduction event? What kind of other event was it?

Can you explain a little more please?

----------------------------
These days, I dont think an earthquake has to be set off by a nuclear device as there are probably other technologies which can be focused on a location which will cause the earth to react in an earthquake-like way. Of course, this would appear to be a perfectly natural and standard-looking earthquake. Just that it may have been triggered by something un-natural such as a focused beam of energy.

I believe I read somewhere that some of the HAARP-like stations are concentrating on focused beam research and bouncing these energy beams off the a layer in the atmosphere.

The Governor of Haiti publicly said that he believed their earthquake was caused by the US and when someone as prominent says something so accusing, in my book, they are more likely to be saying something near to the truth. Politicians do not insult a huge world powerful country without a good cause. They have a lot to lose and nothing to gain by publicly exposing and acusing like that.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Couple more links one old, one recent. Hope they have not been on here previously.

Source: Fukushima Update

Comment further down this page linked above

Stephen O'Neal
October 22, 2012 at 9:19 pm
Having handled quite a few fuel assemblies over reactors and fuel pools, I have some thoughts about this situation, especially given that it is described as having planet threatening proportions. First, the assemblies, now at minimum of eighteen months (and many much longer) out of the reactor, require significantly reduced cooling, and might be extractable from the pool by helicopter (particularly if the airship is shadowed by a metal plate fixture just above the assembly on the handling cable) and then placed into shipping casks. These casks, like the ones routinely used for spent fuel rods in the U.S., can be much cheaper under emergency circumstances, but fully effective for relocation and certainly cooling requirements, within some limits. A procedure and a grappling fixture are needed to grasp and carry the assemblies – air exposure is not a problem as long as distance and time constraints are observed, and some risk would seem reasonable given the looming consequences of doing nothing. Of course, I would never have signed off on the bone headed idea of elevating the spent fuel pool in the first place, but for sure, common sense and a tiny bit of engineering talent must surely be available somewhere today. Another thing, since TEPCO apparently went cheap on diesel backup, they might consider making a base hit by placing some water pumps at the pool to bathe the assemblies if the structure subsides. Just keeping them wet, with a little bit of convective and evaporative cooling from modest water flow would prevent a disaster. Any chance of criticality could be removed with a nice inventory of Borax on hand, until the more reactive assemblies are removed. I suspect that the efficacy of the grappling tool could be enhanced by sizing it to the pool rack cell dimensions and making a slip fit to grab the upper foot or so of the assembly once it has cleared the rack, making it safer to carry by air. Cable length versus radiation dose would be a routine calculation for pilots’ safety margins, plus of course, a meter. Fuel assemblies are heavy, but well within the capabilities of some craft. Orinarily a minimum of six feet of water is sufficient shielding, and the cable distance to the airship will not have to be density proportionately longer if inverse distance squared and the effect of the scattering plate are included. If this thing is so damn dangerous, then we ought to be doing this right now.

=========================
USS Ronald Reagan sailors report cancers after Fukushima rescue mission 16Dec2013

Fifty-one crew members of the USS Ronald Reagan say they are suffering from a variety of cancers as a direct result of their involvement in Operation Tomodachi, a U.S. rescue mission in Fukushima after the nuclear disaster in March 2011. The affected sailors are suing Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), alleging that the utility mishandled the crisis and did not adequately warn the crew of the risk of participating in the earthquake relief efforts.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Yes, most disturbing... "Having handled quite a few fuel assemblies over reactors and fuel pools, I have some thoughts about this situation, especially given that it is described as having planet threatening proportions."

I've also heard of HAARP being involved in things - I mean what are they supposed to do when they have been given trillions of dollars to develop all these 'toys'... 'not' use them? I met Nick Begich (Angels Don't Play This HAARP) about 15 years ago and had a chance to chat privately for over an hour about HAARP... at that time he said it wasn't fully operational - yet - that it could alter moods and make a population extremely agitated all at once or whatever they wanted to 'inflict'.

They have the technology. All they need is a motive which I believe they also have. Interesting. Always interesting... and usually really depressing...

"If" the Fukushima earthquake/tsunami was created to cause massive destruction, then it makes sense that it is being 'left' to continue doing damage. What doesn't make sense is why it's never been treated as a potential global catastrophe and dealt with accordingly with all the great minds from around the world getting together to actually deal with it. It is largely ignored and off limits to prying eyes and help. Why? What's the motive? Who benefits? Hmm....

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

In short, what is commonly known of as 'subduction zones' are, in point of fact, Wadati-Benoiff zones. What these zones have is earthquakes that occur at specific depth profiles and specific angels in relation to one another that Plate Tectonicists interpret as one slab subducting beneath another:

There are several problems with this model, however. There is not enough heat energy to decouple the upper crust from the mantle, by several orders of magnitude. There is also the issue of the earth being a stress engine rather than a heat engine.

Excess mass is being generated at the core-mantle boundary in a process whereby unpaired standing waves of energy pair together and become paired standing waves of bulk matter in the form of protons, electrons, and neutrons. This excess mass introduces stresses within the the solid sphere of the earth. It forms wedges as it rises from within:

So rather than subduction, what is happening is extrusion:

Geodynamics of the Wadati-Benioff zone earthquakes: The 2004 Sumatra earthquake and other great earthquakes

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

The end of this post was cut off, I think I inadvertently used some html code that cut it off, anyways here is the ending of the above post:

The effects are similar to what you would see with subduction, but the ramifications are somewhat different once you go delving within the idea that the earth is expanding. See my signature thread for further in depth information and research regarding the connections between expanding earth and the electric universe hosted by myself as lead and SonoftheSun as research partner.

Fascinating to say the least.

It would seem as though the expanding earth model better fits the available evidence and actual observations rather than Plate Tectonics mish mash of theories that have multiple contradictions within and across many of its constituent pieces.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Rather than lay the blame at the feet of imaginary nuclear weapons, I'd like to remind you that the earthquake occurred as a result of normal faulting to the west of Iwaki.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Third Christmas....a 100 more to go...

Hey folks...hope you are all able to be festive this very non-conducive time of year to be festive...

Anyhow I watched Arnie's latest video:

fairewinds.org...

I have tremendous respect for Arnie...but dang...do we have current technology and engineering capabilities to create an impervious wall the magnitude that is needed to contain Fuku from groundwater?

Heck they can't even build storage tanks that won't leak.

A large electromagnetic field around the place would be more feasible.

Try to enjoy your holidays folks!! And so very grateful for all you other nuts out there!!

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Alekto -

Rather than lay the blame at the feet of imaginary nuclear weapons, I'd like to remind you that the earthquake occurred as a result of normal faulting to the west of Iwaki.
It is possible it was 'normal' but we really dont know what goes on between governments and the technology is available to generate some focused energy waves.

How can you be sure that these earthquakes were not produced by this kind of energy beam?

I also want to ask you - These days, what is "normal" when there have been so many "abnormal" coincidences, far above the laws of "normal" probability?

Basically, we are talking beliefs here. What you believe - because you do not want to consider that governments are playing games with and trying to kill off the populations of the world, and our/my belief that many events of the recent past have shown us otherwise and the governments do NOT have our best interests at heart.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Cover Drainage Channel....

So no one will be able to see when a bunch of water is being deliberately dumped into the ocean.

photo.tepco.co.jp...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Food....

Fishermen have been unable to hatch eggs or release young fish on five rivers in the prefecture because the hatcheries are located within the evacuation zone around the crippled Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant.

ajw.asahi.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I came across two interviews with Leuren Moret, one from just after Fukushima blew up and another one quite recent. I think she is definitely on the ball, well informed and has a firm grasp on the bigger picture... there is little good news in all of it. I would agree that Fukushima was not an accident, that Fukushima was not/is not being corrected on purpose, and that all the governments are all in on it. She has a lot of very interesting numbers...

Interview shortly after Fukuhima and talks about 'tectonic nuclear warfare' - using earthquakes as weapons
www.examiner.com...

Recent Interview - extermination...
exopolitics.blogs.com...

The only reason that makes sense as to 'why' they're not really dealing with Fukushima is because it would defeat the purpose of having it in the first place - to depopulate/exterminate... otherwise wouldn't the worlds greatest and best be on top of it and have dealt with it?

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Alekto

And who's great idea was it to build nuclear reactors on a fault line, and locate them on the ocean front. Never forget that humans made deals in back rooms, for profit, in deciding where to locate these death traps.

Des

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think that looking at all these kind of disasters, not only Fuku, there HAS to be some other agenda going on. I cannot believe that rational people would not get together and try to sort out a disaster of global proportions.

However, having said that, I do think that the Japanese in particular have a strange(from our point of view) kind of mindset. Failure is not admitted and denial is used as a way to avoid any disgrace.

With that kind of mindset, it is possible that other countries and scientists are excluded from helping and short of going in with weapons blazing, we wont see much international help being applied. So there might not be any other agenda after all.

Since the start, I just cannot wrap my head around the whole thing.

signs of the re-emergence of Japanese war-mongering perhaps? Even after being warned tof the impact by the USA, he still went ahead with it. Why?

Japanese Prime Minister visited war shrine, re-igniting fears from neighbouring countries

BEIJING, Dec. 28 (Xinhua) -- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's visit to the notorious Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo that honors Japan's war dead including convicted war criminals in World War II is but a flagrant denial of the just trials of Japanese warmongers guilty of crimes against humanity.

Abe on Thursday visited the war shrine, which has been seen as a symbol of Japan's past militarism as it enshrines 14 Class-A WWII war criminals.

It is the first time in seven years a sitting Japanese prime minister has visited the shrine. Former Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi paid a visit in August 2006, souring relations between Japan and its Asian neighbors.

edit on 28 Dec 2013 by qmantoo because: Japanese war mongering

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wishes

I disagree.

They are not doing anything meaningful because there simply is no solution to this problem.

We do not have the tech to solve this.

It is what it is and from all the indicators the core of reactor 1 has left the building.

I think they are hoping that the cores will melt their way into the earth and bury themselves.

Everything else is a dog and pony show to keep us satisfied.

P

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

wishes
reply to post by qmantoo

Yes, most disturbing... "Having handled quite a few fuel assemblies over reactors and fuel pools, I have some thoughts about this situation, especially given that it is described as having planet threatening proportions."

I've also heard of HAARP being involved in things - I mean what are they supposed to do when they have been given trillions of dollars to develop all these 'toys'... 'not' use them? I met Nick Begich (Angels Don't Play This HAARP) about 15 years ago and had a chance to chat privately for over an hour about HAARP... at that time he said it wasn't fully operational - yet - that it could alter moods and make a population extremely agitated all at once or whatever they wanted to 'inflict'.

They have the technology. All they need is a motive which I believe they also have. Interesting. Always interesting... and usually really depressing...

"If" the Fukushima earthquake/tsunami was created to cause massive destruction, then it makes sense that it is being 'left' to continue doing damage. What doesn't make sense is why it's never been treated as a potential global catastrophe and dealt with accordingly with all the great minds from around the world getting together to actually deal with it. It is largely ignored and off limits to prying eyes and help. Why? What's the motive? Who benefits? Hmm....

Sometimes the obvious is hard to see, or believe. To suggest to someone that those in charge have things at their disposal that they refuse to share with the "press" seems implausible to nearly everyone on the planet, "if they have it we'd know about it" is the theme of most minds on earth. You and I have spent, collectively planet wide, some 30+ trillion dollars in the last 100 years creating weapons to kill each other, at the core of some of that creation is the byproducts of Nuke power (the reason for Nuke power is to create the weapons use byproduct and not electricity). To suggest to someone that those trillions were spent in order to NOT use the creations is firmly within all human mind sets, "they would never create a quake, what would they gain by that?" The last problem is the notion that people are SURE, convinced, that anyone with any power has EXACTLY the same mindset as they do, "what would anyone have gain by blowing up fukashima?" Those in charge play a VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY different game from the rest of us and for some regular joe in Tokyo or New York to think that some "up there" would never do such a thing is beyond naive, it is the height of mind control.

Have look at this. Ignore what your mind tells you is true, ignore the "what would they have to gain" feelings welling up inside, and just wonder this: "hmmm, I wonder if there is a pattern here, is someone trying really hard to make something happen?"

Someone insisted that the faulty plant be put right in that spot. Someone forced people to ignore poor design, construction flaws and common sense in order to get that damn plant built right there, not elsewhere but right on that very spot. The person who demanded it was not known to anyone and had an agenda that was so strong, so deep, so imposing that common sense was ignored. Could that pattern seen in the video be indicative of a longer plan?

BTW, the put another one in the same kind of location, San Onofre, just in case Fukashima didn't go as planned. Once Fukashima worked to perfection, San Onofre was decommissioned with all it's design flaws and horrifying waste still sitting: in a tsunami zone, fault line and population center.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by wishes

I disagree.

They are not doing anything meaningful because there simply is no solution to this problem.

We do not have the tech to solve this.

It is what it is and from all the indicators the core of reactor 1 has left the building.

I think they are hoping that the cores will melt their way into the earth and bury themselves.

Everything else is a dog and pony show to keep us satisfied.

P

I agree 'we' don't have the tech - but I absolutely believe that 'they' do. I believe they know where every little particle is and what it's short and long term effects are. I believe they can see and watch every living thing affected by this in the air and ocean as they become ill and die. I believe they have an accurate 'number' of people they expect to succumb to this and all kinds of contingency plans.

There have been suggestions made that could help but are being completely ignored. There is no excuse for the impeccable record of incompetence other than by design. They are more than hoping the core(s) will melt into the earth - they are banking (punn intended) on it and every other aspect yet to be unleashed - like the suspended pool of fuel rods - just imagine when they collapse. I'm not an engineer and I could come up with a dozen ways to help!

Ah, but it's too hot for people to work and takes decades to develop the technology to deal with it... yeah - we'll see what's left in even ten years let alone decades. Personally I don't think we have decades left - my prediction is that the Pacific ocean is doomed, that North America will have a huge increase in cancer rates starting any year now and of course none of it will be attributed to Fukushima. Maybe even 99.9% of the population (including animals) will get cancer from this. That will make 'them' happy... and pleased that their plan worked.

It's not about money - it's about absolute control. Money is just one of the means.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I think the estimate of 30 trillion dollars spent in black ops in the past 100 years is conservative.... yeah, is very difficult to understand the mindset it takes to do these things - the way I grasp it is analogies like farming - when we have a farm we control the livestock in every way - we decide how much, their environment and whether they thrive or suffer, live or die.

There is a lot of interesting information about Fukushima in those two Leuren Moret interviews....

Also wanted to let you know the link/video you posted wasn't working...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

qmantoo
Basically, we are talking beliefs here.

We aren't though. An earthquake occurred in a part of the world where earthquakes are a daily occurrence. It's not a matter of any 'belief' system. It's a scientifically verifiable fact.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Destinyone

Alekto

And who's great idea was it to build nuclear reactors on a fault line, and locate them on the ocean front. Never forget that humans made deals in back rooms, for profit, in deciding where to locate these death traps.

Des

Actually. The whole of Japan lies on a fault line. All of it.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join