It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

matadoor
I'm going to reply with a quote from my posts above:

"The experts tell TRN that if steam is coming out of reactor building #3 this could very well be the start of a much worse radiation release because once the spent fuel pool begins its own reactions, all of it will be uncontrolled and uncontrollable. "

As a person in the explosives field, my first thought here is, let's look at a controlled detonation, we do this crap all the time, in all soil types and weather conditions. First, completely seal off the harbor. Then, map out exactly where the debris field will be.

We do this for several reasons, BUT mostly because if we scatter the corium, it can't detonate.

desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'm just sayin'.

Hey, did they ban Human finally?

Hey Matadoor - thanks for posting the updates and planning tips. I can totally see the logic of a controlled demolition in these desperate times - if only they actually 'had' a plan, were 'open' to a plan, were 'willing' to look at a plan... looks to me like they're going to let it all 'go to hell' so to speak...

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

donlashway
reply to post by wishes

Wishes, Active Darwinism- If we are the ones creating a event or environment that promotes mutation, selective survival of the fittest (by opinion), mass extinction; the events Darwin said drove his evolution.

I needed a word for the idea, there have been many, some believe they can control such a thing maybe?

Thanks for explaining it. I personally don't believe 'we' are creating any events or environments that promote mutation, etc. but 'they' may very well be doing just that. There is a school of thought 'out there' that there is intentional geo-engineering of the planet with radiation (and numerous other substances) to serve other purposes. If that is part of the bigger picture then Fukushima indeed would be doing a very good job of it....

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

donlashway
reply to post by Wertwog

[snip]
Is Active Darwinism the correct term ? Do you except it ? Are you ok with it?

To Answer your questions -

1: Is Active Darwinism the correct term? Darwin's theory of evolution demands an "active" environment, referring to "active Darwinism" is therefore unnecessary. "Darwinism", or more accurately, "evolution", is by definition, always active. Do you mean to ask if evolutionary theory is being played out in this case?

2. Do you except it? I don't parse the question. To except it would be to exceptionalize it, to excise it, discount it as a theory from the matter at hand. I would say no I could not exceptionalize this theory. If we were to say that we allowed this radioactive nightmare as a conscious or unconscious "adaptation", I would argue it is contrary to the principles of evolution (an species performing progressively adaptive or unadaptive mutations to the environment over time) because radiation effects all life on earth. So therefore, we may be either failing to evolve and taking the whole planet with us and therefore "ceasing" all evolution, or perhaps not enough time has gone by to answer that question.

Perhaps you made a spelling error, I suspect you mean "accept" it. I would also say no, I do not accept the phrase since it contains a fallacy, but I don't really think it matters, I don't really accept the theory as applicable in this case and even if I did, I don't really care. I'm more practical than that.

3. Are you ok with it? With the term? The theory itself, or that this theory may or may not apply in this case? If you mean am I ok with nuclear power itself, well, my personal belief is that it is a horror that has been inflicted upon our beautiful planet and has within it the energy to corrupt and destroy all present and future life. Am I ok with that? No. Emphatically no. We should never have fooled with it. Humans haven't seemed to learn the simple lesson - just because we can make something doesn't mean we should.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Unit 3 Data

SFP temp 10.4 C

www.tepco.co.jp...

Temp Graph:

Jan 1, 2014

www.tepco.co.jp...

Dec 1, 2013

www.tepco.co.jp...

Happy New Year folks!! Hope it is a good one for all us!!

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

wishes

Exactly - is no surprise to have an earthquake in an earthquake zone. Could be considered a brilliant cover for intentional destruction. They have the technology to create and manipulate any type of weather. They have the technology to drill into the ocean bed. They have every kind of bomb you can imagine. Could it have been intentional? Yes, it 'could' have. There is no way to prove it either way.

Here is the complete list of foreshocks and aftershocks surrounding the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake. You'll do well to understand that this was not the work of some nefarious underhanded governmental agency. But an entirely natural process common to the island of Japan, not consistent with that of a nuclear device. I have no wish to discuss your bizarre ideas further.

en.wikipedia.org...ōhoku_earthquake

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Alekto

wishes

Exactly - is no surprise to have an earthquake in an earthquake zone. Could be considered a brilliant cover for intentional destruction. They have the technology to create and manipulate any type of weather. They have the technology to drill into the ocean bed. They have every kind of bomb you can imagine. Could it have been intentional? Yes, it 'could' have. There is no way to prove it either way.

Here is the complete list of foreshocks and aftershocks surrounding the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake. You'll do well to understand that this was not the work of some nefarious underhanded governmental agency. But an entirely natural process common to the island of Japan, not consistent with that of a nuclear device. I have no wish to discuss your bizarre ideas further.

en.wikipedia.org...ōhoku_earthquake

If one knows and understands things like HAARP, the history of politics, underground bases, trillions upon trillions of dollars in black budgets and the very long list of lies then it is not such a stretch especially when there are testimonials of those involved. It is far beyond government anything - they are just puppet heads and have no real power. Wikipedia is not a credible source for anything - it is not even allowed as a reference in any of my university assignments. This was not a debate on my part, only speculation on a bigger picture. Your participation was your choice and I think the discussion was already over

As you are in Tokyo, do you have any access to Fukushima updates or hear about anything going on? Is really unfortunate it's now a crime to report on these things or question 'anything'....

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I found this info interesting.
Why pass such a draconian law unless they have something very serious to hide?
armstrongeconomics.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Wishes, Somewhere above I said us or we are the ones who did this. I say so with the angel that all nuclear plants have been built with public money. There is no entity that finances these projects independently.

Questioning reasons for building on faults is a history lesson only.

Here's the list for earthquake dangers in the US, published 2011.

The Most Dangerous US Nuke Plants? It May Surprise You Posted: Mar 16, 2011 10:10 AM EDT Updated: Mar 17, 2011 9:58 AM EDT by Kenneth McGrath, KHQ Producer

Based on those new maps, the NRC published in August 2010 new estimates of the earthquake risk at nuclear power reactors in the eastern and central states. Besides the proximity, severity and frequency of earthquakes, the new estimates take into account the design standards used at each plant, along with the type of rock or soil it's built on. This week, the NRC provided additional data to msnbc.com for the relatively few reactors in the Western states, allowing a ranking to be made of all 104 reactors with the latest data. The top 10 Here are the 10 nuclear power sites with the highest risk of suffering core damage from an earthquake, showing their NRC risk estimates based on 2008 and 1989 geological data. (The full list of 104 reactors is below.) 1. Indian Point 3, Buchanan, N.Y.: 1 in 10,000 chance each year. Old estimate: 1 in 17,241. Increase in risk: 72 percent. 2. Pilgrim 1, Plymouth, Mass.: 1 in 14,493. Old estimate: 1 in 125,000. Increase in risk: 763 percent. 3. Limerick 1 and 2, Limerick, Pa.: 1 in 18,868. Old estimate: 1 in 45,455. Increase in risk: 141 percent. 4. Sequoyah 1 and 2, Soddy-Daisy, Tenn.: 1 in 19,608. Old estimate: 1 in 102,041. Increase in risk: 420 percent. 5. Beaver Valley 1, Shippingport, Pa.: 1 in 20,833. Old estimate: 1 in 76,923. Increase in risk: 269 percent. 6. Saint Lucie 1 and 2, Jensen Beach, Fla.: 1 in 21,739. Old estimate: N/A. 7. North Anna 1 and 2, Louisa, Va.: 1 in 22,727. Old estimate: 1 in 31,250. Increase in risk: 38 percent. 8. Oconee 1, 2 and 3, Seneca, S.C.: 1 in 23,256. Old estimate: 1 in 100,000. Increase in risk: 330 percent. 9. Diablo Canyon 1 and 2, Avila Beach, Calif.: 1 in 23,810. Old estimate: N/A. 10. Three Mile Island, Middletown, Pa.: 1 in 25,000. Old estimate: 1 in 45,455. Increase in risk: 82 percent.

We see Japan, we know, however have you heard anything we have done about it?
edit on 2-1-2014 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

UnderGetty
I found this info interesting.
Why pass such a draconian law unless they have something very serious to hide?
armstrongeconomics.com...

Yes, exactly - there is obviously a need for secrecy and silencing and ensuring only white-washed 'official' reports are released.

I'm at a loss for any suggestions - I'm in Canada and just commented the other day how spread out we are as a population so to get together to 'rally' is really difficult. If I lived in Ottawa I'd be on the streets and steps of Parliament. If I was in Japan I'd be working hard to get a people's movement for solution and disclosure and try and make as public as possible the denial of global 'help'. I've heard there's been some protests in Japan - probably that's what brought about these extra laws. The lies are very deep and long...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

donlashway
reply to post by wishes

Wishes, Somewhere above I said us or we are the ones who did this. I say so with the angel that all nuclear plants have been built with public money. There is no entity that finances these projects independently.

Questioning reasons for building on faults is a history lesson only.

Yes, it is a damn good question why they build on faults in the first place. I know they 'know' what they're doing, the question is 'why'.

I hear people often say 'we' are responsible for pollution, for shortages, etc. We are being brainwashed into believing it is our fault - that because of our needs, our demands 'we' have done this - and it's simply not true. They have had free, clean energy they refuse to use. They insist on using gasoline with additives for us to burn up instead of water or bio fuel or electricity. It's the multinational/oil/gas industries that run the planet - not the governments. They have manipulated us from the beginning and themselves caused all these problems.

There is more than enough food and resources to feed and house every single person on this planet without polluting us into oblivion - but it is 'not allowed'. Why do governments spend trillions on military budgets yet leave it up to people to scrounge to try and feed starving children?

They may well have built nuclear reactors with public money - that doesn't mean 'we' did it - they did it - they designed them, chose the location and made us buy into them. They are the one who control the banks and taxes and all public money, not us. People should not be taking on guilt for the state of the world - that's exactly what they want, is for us to take the blame for it all when the reality is it was carefully designed and manipulated on us.

The technology is there to provide for every living being... 'why' is it hidden away in favor of nuclear, oil and gas.... Money? They could charge for clean energy too - is not about the money - they have all the money in the world - cripes they just 'make' it out of paper/plastic! Is not about the money...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

wishes
Yes, it is a damn good question why they build on faults in the first place.

This has been discussed countless times, by countless people. There are mulitple threads on the topic.

The whole of Japan is on a fault line. All of it. It is *again* for emphasis, the most seismically active nation on the planet.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Am i eligible for part 3 of the thead?

Just saying...

Whatever,

In any case the Fucusima fumes are up on us all.

Ghat crap is way worse than everyone is told....
We are *****beeped*****

The matter is by any scenario severely underdealt with, by thousands of factors.

What make me at even more unease a status is that while walking these unfortunate corridors i see threads of bombing the place down by means of a zuper blaster H bomb of some sort that will vanish all problems for you guys. Yeah, right call mommy to clean up the mess of your ill thinking that brought forth this mess in the first place.

You will discover, right after you wake up, that such resolution is not an option but rather a heavier doom for the planet and all its earthlings, let alone us scumbags of an organism that is called human. Even the derivative humane has become an extreme of a joke.... see the thread of people filming a woman during a heart attack while doing zip to help.

Problem is that most peoples minds are too fried up by TPTB to recess to reality. People have lost touch with reality, they are blind to it let alone seek for it. So lost from nature they are the victims of what they are told, indeed blind subjects of abuse and unfortunately... further abuse at the cost of the environment and the remaining earthlings. You see allready too many species are lost. But you are not told the bredth and width. You have stopped yourself to seek uppon that. You feel its irrelevant and unentertaining.

Well hear this:

Even if this filth of a managed gets over its ill though causex crisis the environment will not.

In fact it may allready be past the tiping point of no return.

WAKE UP!

Furiously,
George.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

GEORGETHEGREEK

George.

No they aren't, George.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

edit on 3-1-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by Alekto

It sure does seem like you have a vested interest in this event...Hmm. Readers and members are pretty smart.

That's true. Well, my paymasters at Tepco run this show. I just repeat what they tell me, etc.

(post by GEORGETHEGREEK removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Alekto

GEORGETHEGREEK

George.

No they aren't, George.

er...yes they are and they will be for decades (Tepxo admired to processes that EMITTED SUB-MICRON sized particles being released ) that the US army confirmed as staying in the upper atmosphere for AT LEAST 3 to four decades

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Alekto

wishes
Yes, it is a damn good question why they build on faults in the first place.

This has been discussed countless times, by countless people. There are mulitple threads on the topic.

The whole of Japan is on a fault line. All of it. It is *again* for emphasis, the most seismically active nation on the planet.

Yes, it has been discussed countless times - and it bears repeating. Building nuclear reactors in the first place is stupid. Building them on fault lines in the second place is even more stupid. Anyone who doesn't see the short and long term catastrophes of Fukushima is simply not looking. And the industry continues to lie and deny.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Wet Ground Expands When Frozen

www3.nhk.or.jp...

inspectapedia.com...

So just start a whole new bunch of FUBARs....

- Purple Chive

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join