It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
another update:
Oregon should be a safe place.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Am I missing something?

I thought the world ended on the 21st December 2012?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok there is one thing I don't understand about this video:

The guy said his son made his first prediction back in 2001 when he was 8, about the flags, now that means his son is now 20, why is he picking him up from school? At school when he is 20?

I know autistic children are different, and often go to care centers when they become older, but I have never herd of a school for 20 year old adults even autistic ones, maybe it is different in the US, can someone elaborate?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenice999

Wait a minute. The world is ending on Oct 1st but Oregon will be safe??? Is Oregon going to become a planet? Planet Oregon. Hmmm, it does have a nice ring to it. Where have I heard that before?
Oh well, see you all n Oregon. The last one is a rotten egg.....

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Did the guy in the video say I asked him when the SHARKS were going to be in the street??? I musta missed his second video!!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
sharks on the street..... seems to be a flood maybe ? Are sharks associated with anything ? like any military equipment ?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

well he only mentioned the picking up from school part in the first video when the boy would have been school aged...now like others have said the boy would be close to 20 yr/old now..so i don't know? If true the young man seems very impaired if the dad is giving verbatim conversations..but I don't know much about autistic people...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This kid is actually predicting the future. This thread needs to be PINNED and left pinned.

About three weeks ago when I stumbled upon his video I realized that he was complimenting several prophecies. I set out on a quest to understand in much greater detail what this boy was predicting. I poured over hundreds of videos, postings etc.

This morning I made a large breakthrough in my research.

The boy is right. There were actual EXACT prophecies that were outstanding that showed explosions coming up from the middle of San Francisco Bay, that an 8.6 earthquake would hit it, and that there would be warning events prior. Those warning events happened 3 years go.

I wrote the below posting:

Being more cautious after almost three weeks of studying / prayer / more studying. I may have a large breakthrough. If these prophecies are correct then we will see the following

8.6 Magnitude Quake to Hit JUST the San Francisco region.
Explosions in San Francisco bay
Portion of it underwater, no more ocean bridges.
42 seconds / 42 minutes.
To Occur on October 1st, 2013.
Does the Land Rotate Counter-Clockwise 'The Straight Gargoyles are Spinning'

I have included the detailed mind map with this. The other events of the 200 foot Tsunami / Mega-quake we will not see for roughly 3.5 years after WWIII starts. This does not mean that Japan cannot get hit with an earthquake causing a tsunami, as their seem to be many references to this.

2 References to Pre-Warnings already fulfilled.

z3news.com...

Bob Jones: Years ago, I don?t remember how long, but I think it was in the mid-70s, the Lord told me that he is going to give them a warning in California. The shaking will begin in Caliente and Mexicali. When those two places shake it will shortly happen in the other places. So I think if people will listen He is going to warn them. I think the warning will be Mexicali and Caliente on the borderline.

Fulfilled : 7.2 hit Mexicali and Calexico

en.wikipedia.org...

My eyes are upon you (San Francisco), but not for good. You have shunned My mercies, you have
flaunted your perversion. Do you realize after New York (Sandy Hook)
and New Orleans (Katrina) , that your judgment was to be next? I delayed it because the earthquake that was going to strike you would have caused utter destruction.-Unknown

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I made a detailed mind map that you can see the interlocks for yourself

groups.yahoo.com...

The mind map at the above link needs the freemind opensource mapping software to view it.

It can be downloaded here : freemind.sourceforge.net...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

maddy21
sharks on the street..... seems to be a flood maybe ? Are sharks associated with anything ? like any military equipment ?

The boy is accurate. I am in somewhat partial contact with the Dad. San Francisco region will be hit with an 8.6 earthquake on October 1st, 2013. I've spent the last three weeks pouring over hundreds of videos and prophecies. This morning I made a major breakthrough. Portions of San Francisco are simply going to sink into the ocean. There will be literal explosions coming out of the bay. The ocean bridges will not stand. I found prophecies complimenting Zachary's words EXACTLY referencing that towns around San Francisco would be obliterated.

If anyone reading this thread lives in that region I beseech you please - a day or two prior to October 1st, take a couple days off and get out of the region.

Those that cannot get away please get to high ground on October 1st. You MUST have water and food stores for an extended crisis.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

Thanks much for all your hard work.

I'm too tired to check out the mind map . . .

Could you give a summary in words of what you believe it shows?

I'm increasingly wary of downloading software I'm not very familiar with. LOL.

I still don't know how right the boy is or isn't.

I do believe there's a significant chance, probability that he may well be right or more right than wrong.

But I really don't have more of a clue than a guesstimate . . .

Certainly the globalist oligarchy have been setting up WW3 for a long time.

Whether the cool down with Syria is a sham . . . only to result in a greater shock when the bombs start flying, or not, I don't know.

I just pray for as much of a delay to the start of such festivities as possible.

I don't plan to be traveling on 1 Oct.

May God be with you and all those you love.

Much appreciate your contributions to this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

Are you aware of any recent predictive insights by the son? Can you share such, if so?

What's the dad's feelings and thoughts on it all currently?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by cnmcdee

Thanks much for all your hard work.

I'm too tired to check out the mind map . . .

Could you give a summary in words of what you believe it shows?

I'm increasingly wary of downloading software I'm not very familiar with. LOL.

I still don't know how right the boy is or isn't.

I do believe there's a significant chance, probability that he may well be right or more right than wrong.

But I really don't have more of a clue than a guesstimate . . .

Certainly the globalist oligarchy have been setting up WW3 for a long time.

Whether the cool down with Syria is a sham . . . only to result in a greater shock when the bombs start flying, or not, I don't know.

I just pray for as much of a delay to the start of such festivities as possible.

I don't plan to be traveling on 1 Oct.

May God be with you and all those you love.

Much appreciate your contributions to this thread.

What Zachary predicted didn't make a lot of sense, and pretty much I have no more information than the three youtube videos everybody else has. I wrote the dad a pile of times, and he updated me a little bit. He felt that it would be caused by a meteor or a undersea volcanic eruption (amazingly his second hunch is actually right.) BTW he asked Zach on September 6th who would win Putin or Obama, he said Putin - and yep he was right again.

Zach said 'Explosions, Explosions everybody dead, end of the world' He lives in Foster City, California just south of San Francisco.

Then in his next video the dad relays how his son could see sharks in the street, sharks in the street.

How they come from half moon bay, by a deep ocean wave.

The difficulty in my analysis was how could his first words explosions tie in with a tsunami, unless the tsunami was an explosion of itself. The other difficulty was that prophecies that showed the 200 ft tsunami had Los Angeles sinking into the ocean, while at the same time there would one day be the detonation of a 5 kiloton nuke inside of her.

That made the prophecies contradictory. Why would the Russians detonate a nuclear warhead in Los Angeles if it's supposed to be underwater? Prophecies should compliment each other. Either one or more of the prophecies are incorrect they are referencing two different events.

Today I made a major breakthrough when I started studying the prophecies specifically for that one REGION namely San Francisco. I populated my mind map software (freemind is SAFE and FREE and opensource and here : freemind.sourceforge.net...

Anyways I began to realize that San Francisco as I understand it was a INDEPENDENT EVENT. It is as I understand it completely separate from the prophecies of the 200 foot tsunamis, and how portions of Los Angeles and the Baja Peninsula would one day slide into the ocean.

As I understand it literally there is going to be a undersea volcanic eruption in the San Francisco region while at the same time there will be an earthquake 8.6. Portions of San Francisco will simply sink into the ocean [fulfilling how Zach saw sharks in the street] He did reference a deep ocean wave.

That is a pretty incredible event because if you 'google street drive' from Half Moon Bay to Foster City at the last portion before Foster City there is about a 400 foot hill you have to drive over.

But going back to the main points - YES there are piles of prophecies that completely compliment what Zachary is talking about people giving word that they saw explosions in San Francisco bay (undersea volcanic / pyroclastic type explosions). Prophecies of nothing left of the Golden Gate bridge but it's pillars.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The dad mentioned his thoughts briefly in one message that it would be caused by either a meteor or some kind of undersea volcanic eruption (the second actually confirms the trigger of this event).

These are his inferences as I understand it. Is the dad sitting on a bunch more information than we know, I don't get that impression. Maybe he's got Zachary looking at lottery number lists. I'd do the same thing if I was him.

Irrespective though San Francisco is NOT SAFE on October 1st, the whole San Francisco Bay region is not safe.

I must add deciphering these prophecies ARE INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT. They are So hidden! You have to do an enormous amount of research to crack and understand them.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I also want to add - those with the ears to hear, need to pray. Pray that the people heed the warnings and dreams and get out of there before this event occurs.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Like antar, I too would have kept going if not for the author.
I ended up going over the whole thread and the most pertinent
reply that stood out for me was on page 2 by Theliewelive.

The kid didn't say the earth will be no more. He said the world
will be gone. Done, over with, ended. Could only mean the world
for him. If something happens and the kids life is ended ? Then for
him, it is the end of the world. Just as the world ended for many
people in Japan Mar 11 2011 for instance.

We have been watching america die a slow death since 911.
Even before but expedited recently. If america goes down
which is obviously, exactly what's been engineered by those
that own us all. The WICKED to call an ace an ace. The death of
america will definitely end the world we know.

Now for some autistic kid to make a prediction that lines up well
with all these indicators that are flying in our face. Seems pretty
odd that it correllates with what has been pointed at as even our
last financial gasp.

i'm going with the kid. Our world will change/end in october.
Looks right on time to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

thanks for your contribution cnm

now
i ve read carefully,
but the "dad ASSUMED it could be a meteor or underwater volcano"
the boy did not SAY so - right

thats most important - for the following reason:

he could be talking Metaphores, this time

...see; if [as i believe] the dimensional Veil is opened, soon,
then "sharks" may refer to "visible entities"

and earthquake to "the opening of the veil"
since those entities will surface from inner earth

- i cant read so well ' why s fransisco '
but mt shasta - telos - may be related to that

..Horus is 'he of the earthquake '
so: it does NOT have to be a literal one

- i m just telling the above, to keep an open eye for this way of interpreting okay

thanks again for your input,

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
"rock in Rio " 2013, sept 19

‎ "....a series of music festivals held in 3 cities, Rio, Madrid and Lisbon. One of the bands, "Ghost" played the song "monstrance clock" , with texts "come together as one, for lucifers son "

[ ..etcetera... you get the point ]

monstrance clock IS ison
since its not a 'real comet'
but an Epithet of a Countdown

last week 18th - the google doodle focault pendulum was a Timeclock also

besides -
that is why They organized this 'festival' with this specific ' band' ,
and in remote, catholic areas, where the sheeple have No Clue about the contexts of things,
as generating soul Energy for the ison comet Ritual

soon, you will hear Fox or NBC asking : "..could ison perhaps mean "i son..? "

we bet ?

edit on 22-9-2013 by Lone12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Lone12
reply to post by cnmcdee

thanks for your contribution cnm

now
i ve read carefully,
but the "dad ASSUMED it could be a meteor or underwater volcano"
the boy did not SAY so - right

thats most important - for the following reason:

he could be talking Metaphores, this time

...see; if [as i believe] the dimensional Veil is opened, soon,
then "sharks" may refer to "visible entities"

and earthquake to "the opening of the veil"
since those entities will surface from inner earth

- i cant read so well ' why s fransisco '
but mt shasta - telos - may be related to that

..Horus is 'he of the earthquake '
so: it does NOT have to be a literal one

- i m just telling the above, to keep an open eye for this way of interpreting okay

thanks again for your input,

Zach hasn't given anything in a metaphor, his dad assumed and so did we. Everything he has predicted related to a physical event that eventually was fulfilled. When he saw flags in the streets in August 2001 it was fulfilled a week after September 11th when people put flags in their houses and on their cars.

When he saw the truck take away equipment and business close down - it physically happened.

In this case he saw sharks in the street in Foster City that came from Half Moon Bay. Now that sounds crazee unless a gigantic undersea volcanic eruption just off of San Francisco pushes a wave of water inland the 12 miles and over the hills between them.

Naturally that sounds preposterous until we remember events like Mount Saint Helens that blew a chunk of the mountain out wikipedia quotes :

"The magma in St. Helens burst forth into a large-scale pyroclastic flow that flattened vegetation and buildings over 230 square miles (600 km2). More than 1.5 million metric tons of sulfur dioxide were released into the atmosphere.[25] On the Volcanic Explosivity Index scale, the eruption was rated a five (a Plinian eruption)." - en.wikipedia.org...

A simple google query showed that scientists have discovered a undersea volcano 100 km off of the Baha Peninsula which has strange properties from normal undersea volcanoes.

www.livescience.com...

"Rhyolite lava carries more gas and volatiles (things that are likely to cause explosions) than basalt, and when magma meets water, it vaporizes instantly, driving an even more explosive eruption."

As Zachary said 'Explosions, Explosions end of the world, everybody dead' Clearly in his context it is the end of the world would become a commonplace nomenclature of people everywhere when San Francisco goes.

edit on 22-9-2013 by cnmcdee because: Quote off

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

When you say you had a major breakthrough, I am curious as to how you obtained this breakthrough?

I am not so sure the dad isn't posting videos after the fact as if his son has some gift he really doesn't have. Maybe he just wants attention.

Maybe this kid has no ability to see into the future. How are we to know for sure?

Why is he the only one in the world picking up on this date and or the awareness California is about to have a major geological upheaval?

ETA: I would like to also bring up the boy (Joe Brandt) who in 1937 had a future vision/dream of California going into the sea. Some of you may have read his story and if not, it's an intense read. It seems as if he knew the time it would happen was way into the future because he describes clothes and hair that sound like our time right now. Who knows though... www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Joe's dream is a very long and intense dream. Here is an excerpt of it below.

I wondered how everybody would know about it—people back East. That was when I saw the "ham radio operators." I saw them in the darndest places, as if I were right there with them. Like the little guy with glasses, they kept sounding the alarm. One kept saying: "This is California. We are going into the sea. This is California. We are going into the sea. Get to high places. Get to the mountains. All states west—this is California. We are going into the. . . we are going into the. . ." I thought he was going to say "sea," but I could see him. He was inland, but the waters had come in. His hand was still clinging to the table, he was trying to get up, so that once again he could say: "This is California. We are going into the sea. This is California. We are going into the sea."

edit on 22-9-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join