It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

quote i wouldn't be so sure with all that is going on in our sick world. you have Fukushima, the Gulph toxicity, possible war looming, many govts way out of control, global civilian spying, the US govt saying the hell with the Constitution and Bill of Rights, i would say we live on a powder keg of possibilities that could change life as we know it very quickly.

i would go maybe 50% if i were you

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The NWO oligarchy has been setting up WW3 for a LONG time . . . they are determined to genocidally exterminate 100's of millions of people toward their UN AGENDA 21 Depopulation goal of only 200-500 million people left on the planet.

THAT'S a fact--that IS their goal; those ARE their plans.

Thankfully, the Bible indicates they'll only succeed in reducing the population about 50%.

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Sure.

There have been tons of false prophecies etc. . . .

for VARIOUS reasons from
VARIOUS sources.

You seem to INDISCRIMINANTLY LUMP ALL those various reasons and sources together and blackwash them all equally.

I don't know of any evidence to suggest that they ARE ALL 100% equal in all significant respects. That seems rather unscientific, to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Brucee

I don't find his video at all suspicious.

It might be. I just don't see it that way.

I certainly would like to know what else the boy has blurted out predictively.

I wonder if the boy and father have had . . . too much . . . interest from those in their social network given the boy's seeming accuracy. Maybe the father just pulled way back on such scores to protect the boy etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

I don't have trouble with folks who

earnestly and authentically believe they've been given a miraculous insight into the future

sharing such insights.

And, I don't mind giving them grace about not being 100% accurate 100% of the time.

I believe there will be a day not that far off when modern authentic Christian prophet sources WILL BE 100% accurate 100% of the time. We don't seem to be there, yet.

I do have trouble with clearly and deliberately false prophets and with those who clearly get their information from satanic occult sources that mix deception and falsehood with bits of truth.

One has to be very careful about picking out the fly specks from the pepper then. Troublesome.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by officerbride

It's certainly the priority to do the best with what one has . . . day by day . . . loving God wholly and others as one's self.

However, The Book also says that the wise see the calamity coming and prepare . . . and that when evil is exalted, the righteous hide themselves.

There is wisdom there.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

You left out a serious 3rd possibility

3. He's absolutely right

and has possibly saved thousands of lives and degrees of trauma by encouraging thousands of people to prepare who'd not have otherwise.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barndoor77a

I want to give out a serious warning for 'those who have ears to hear' and understand what that means.

There is as this boy has predicted a major global level event to occur on Oct 1st, 2013. Following this will be a stock market bank crash during the month of October. I cannot stress enough to people to get out of their mutual funds and get out of the stock market and consider getting cash out of their bank as their WILL (not maybe- WILL) be bank closures next month

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Interesting.

I went to my bank Tuesday. My banker is usually patiently tolerant about my warnings but has always minimized them and NOTED THAT SHE HAD NOT HEARD ANY SUCH THING. It's been that way for 10-12 years. Year after year.

it was
NOT THAT WAY TUESDAY. She said "I know." She was uncharacteristically very sobered

THAT was sobering to me to see such a change in her responses. She didn't elaborate but it was clear that she'd heard plenty to convince her that ugly things were very much on the brink.

She's part of a fairly local bank that is WAY HIGH in robust foundational solid health as a bank.

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix effort

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

You can have all the personal trouble in the world about that.

Lots of folks choke on chicken bones.

The fact is . . . there's a few hundred Biblical prophecies predicted 100's of years and some more than 800-1,000 years before the events . . . that came TRUE EXACTLY TO THE LAST LITERAL SPECIFIC DETAIL.

And, there are some interesting modern such, as well.

It may be an extremely rare thing . . . it does occur.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I have a number of loved ones in the LA basin.

May God have mercy.

I've tried to get them to prep as much as they can. I don't know how much they really have. Sigh.

Sooner or later . . . such a prediction will likely come true--I believe in our era and within 1-15 years.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

A slightly interesting new agey, eastern religion take on things.

I don't buy into that, at all.

I do believe that the collective evils, sins, pride, selfishness of a region have a literal impact on the health of that region and the health of those people.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Sure.

There have been tons of false prophecies etc. . . .

for VARIOUS reasons from
VARIOUS sources.

You seem to INDISCRIMINANTLY LUMP ALL those various reasons and sources together and blackwash them all equally.

I don't know of any evidence to suggest that they ARE ALL 100% equal in all significant respects. That seems rather unscientific, to me.

The YouTube video is also "unscientific". You have a father recounting episodes where his autistic son supposedly predicted aftermath of certain events. All predictions (with an occasional report of a person having a dream about an EQ, and people verify an EQ then occurred) are therefore unscientific. Again 99.99% of date-specific predictions, the events don't happen on the date specified.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've only been here a short time compared to most but I agree that Oct tends to have the most predictions tied to it.

Btw I have been trying to verify the no military leave from the video but I have been unsuccessful. Can anyone let us know if this is true?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by BDBinc

I do believe that the collective evils, sins, pride, selfishness of a region have a literal impact on the health of that region and the health of those people.

Yet at the very same time you don't believe that the negative fearful thoughts you are spreading would have an impact.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

BDBinc

Yet at the very same time you don't believe that the negative fearful thoughts you are spreading would have an impact.

you take a lot of liberties with what you ASSUME to be my beliefs and the case for me. Thankfully, you are wrong.

I'm keenly aware that words have impact on a number of levels and differently with different contexts and different personalities etc.

In this case, I believe the benefit in prepping one's heart, mind, soul, spirit and household

to far outweigh the "negativity" impacts.

I believe the "negativity" impacts from NOT prepping . . . to be EXTREMELY HORRIFIC and much worse than being merely 'negative' vibes spread about.

Besides, the Bible makes abundantly clear that the WATCHMAN must be faithful . . . if he warns not and lives are lost, they are on his account. I'd much rather risk being wrong and potentially save lives than be derelict in my duties as "a watchman on the wall" in the Biblical sense.

The worst that is likely to happen is that people are more prepped sooner than absolutely required, IF, I'm wrong.

The worst that can happen following your evident inclinations is A GREAT DEAL MORE SUFFERING AND POTENTIALLY A LOT MORE DEATHS unnecessarily.

I don't care to have THAT on my conscience nor my Heavenly account in the NEGATIVE column

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I have very little interest in your conflicting beliefs that you stated BX, I am concerned that you are deliberately increasing peoples suffering with purposeless fear mongering.

So what have you done to in terms of prepping others heart, mind, soul, spirit( and households!?)
to far outweigh the "negativity" impacts? Doomsdayers just tell people that the world will end there is no prepping nor do they make any efforts to even try to outweigh their negative thoughts. .
To even try to outweigh the negative fearful thoughts you transmit would be to let people understand why and how you have been obsessed for the last 40 years with the end of the world.

You risk nothing( you have been wrong for the past 40 years) and you have not got any ability to potentially save any lives , you just go collecting and posting many different doomsdayers stories telling people the world will end. This is not prepping them and it is not saving them.
By making people suffer mentally with your offer of fear of the end of the world and their impending death tell me how are you preventing their deaths or not increasing their mental suffering ?

edit on 6-9-2013 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Rushing along here . . . quickly . . .

1. Thankfully, you are quite wrong. A number of people have actually turned their lives around and experienced the Salvation of Jesus the Christ in their lives as a result of such discussions.

2. I have not been wrong, per se, in general terms re the END TIMES. These ARE the Biblical END TIMES.

3. The globalist oligarchy's rush toward utter global tyranny has made startling progress apace all the 40+ years. They are now on the brink of bringing all their components together in their grand scheme of total tyranny over the whole planet. Anyone failing to grasp the fairly rapid progress of the closing chapters of their centuries of efforts is either uninformed, unobservant, imperceptive &/or willfully blind.

4. DENIAL, IS NOT A GOOD SURVIVAL HABIT.

DENIAL is not a good foundation for lasting peace and serenity.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by BDBinc

Rushing along here . . . quickly . . .

1. Thankfully, you are quite wrong. A number of people have actually turned their lives around and experienced the Salvation of Jesus the Christ in their lives as a result of such discussions.

2. I have not been wrong, per se, in general terms re the END TIMES. These ARE the Biblical END TIMES.

3. The globalist oligarchy's rush toward utter global tyranny has made startling progress apace all the 40+ years. They are now on the brink of bringing all their components together in their grand scheme of total tyranny over the whole planet. Anyone failing to grasp the fairly rapid progress of the closing chapters of their centuries of efforts is either uninformed, unobservant, imperceptive &/or willfully blind.

4. DENIAL, IS NOT A GOOD SURVIVAL HABIT.

DENIAL is not a good foundation for lasting peace and serenity.

BX, you are assuming everyone is gullible as you in that 1) all people believe Jesus Christ is the Savior and 2) all people beieve in the Bible and its said end prophecies.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't believe this is a bible thing, end times and all that, but I do believe the world has become a dangerous place.

You don't have to believe the bible to see that catastrophy is looming.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

I don't believe this is a bible thing, end times and all that, but I do believe the world has become a dangerous place.

You don't have to believe the bible to see that catastrophy is looming.

I agree. That's what I was trying to point out to BX.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
1) Then don't rush so much and you will see that I did not mention Jesus once in my posts.

2. You have been wrong for the past 40 years when posting everyone else's doomsday predictions.

3. The "globalist" oligarchy's grand scheme of total tyranny over the planet has been running for centuries. They feed and grow on fear .

I agree DENIAL of the truth(ignorance) is not a good foundation for lasting peace and serenity.
You have not yet told me how your spreading other peoples doomsday predictions for 40 years saved lives.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join