It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Re:

Trying an alternate listing of the URL.

www.youtube.com...

This is one of the more interesting such videos I've seen.

I've been keeping some tabs on such predictions for more than 40 years.

I don't recall coming across another case of an autistic boy predicting things.

Evidently every one of his blurted out assertions of a predictive nature have come true.

Certainly I don't believe the "END OF THE WORLD" will descend on us 1 Oct 2013

However, TEOTWAWKI might well.

A number of sources have asserted something about 1 Oct relative to Syria, the ME or some such . . . Janet N retiring from Homeland Security . . . made some noises about roughly that time period . . . She's been telling folks to get 6 months of food and water in their homes--IMMEDIATELY for several years.

imho, it is long past time to walk close to God . . . repented up; confessed up; forgiving up; ready to go up . . .

At least this video provides some interesting food for prayerful pondering.

If anyone has any similar more or less convincing sources of similar ilk about the next 1-4 months, please share here.

I'm not interested in winding folks' fears up. We need to all take our fears to The Lord and share in His Peace as best we can. He IS there for us.

Nevertheless, if folks need 'fear' to motivate them to prep--perhaps it's a good thing, to a point.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him.

edit on 2/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: relisting the url

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When the times up, the times up. I don't understand everyone's rabid concern about this, why would it matter?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What scares me is what Janet N. said to her incoming replacement. Had she not said that i would still be a little nervous because of what we know our own Governments doing concerning buying of ammo- caskets- FEMA camps-shackled train cars-movement of Military equipment... Ect

Wtf do they know that they are refusing to tell us?!! It just piss's me off that we have allowed our Government to become this corrupt!!! Had we listened to the warnings of Kennedy and Eisenhower we might not be in this situation today!

S&F this guy seems legit
edit on 2-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Psychohistory in the Foundation series Wiki:

Axioms Psychohistory depends on the idea that, while one cannot foresee the actions of a particular individual, the laws of statistics as applied to large groups of people could predict the general flow of future events. Asimov used the analogy of a gas: an observer has great difficulty in predicting the motion of a single molecule in a gas, but can predict the mass action of the gas to a high level of accuracy. (Physicists know this as the Kinetic theory.) Asimov applied this concept to the population of his fictional Galactic Empire, which numbered a quintillion. The character responsible for the science's creation, Hari Seldon, established two axioms: that the population whose behaviour was modeled should be sufficiently large that the population should remain in ignorance of the results of the application of psychohistorical analyses There is a third underlying axiom of Psychohistory, which is trivial and thus not stated by Seldon in his Plan: that Human Beings are the only sentient intelligence in the Galaxy. The Prime Radiant Asimov presents the Prime Radiant, a device designed by Hari Seldon and built by Yugo Amaryl, as storing the psychohistorical equations showing the future development of humanity. The Prime Radiant projects the equations onto walls in some unexplained manner, but it does not cast shadows, thus allowing workers easy interaction. Control operates through the power of the mind, allowing the user to zoom in to details of the equations, and to change them. One can make annotations, but by convention all amendments remain anonymous. A student destined for speakerhood has to present an amendment to the plan. Five different boards then check the mathematics rigorously. Students have to defend their proposals against concerted and merciless attacks. After two years the change gets reviewed again. If after the second examination it still passes muster the contribution becomes part of the Seldon Plan. The Radiant, as well as being interactive, employs a type of colour-coding to equations within itself for ready comprehension by Psychohistorians. Seldon Black are the original Seldon Plan equations developed by Seldon and Amaryl during the first four decades of Seldon's work at the University of Streeling, and define Seldon Crises, the Plan's duration, and the eventuation of the Second Galactic Empire. Speaker Red are additions to the plan by Speakers (Senior Mentalic Psychohistorians of the Second Foundation) since the time of Seldon. Deviation Blue are observed deviations away from Psychohistorical projections with a deviation in excess of 1.5 standard deviation of predicted outcomes (1.5 σ). The Era of Deviations, at the rise of the Mule, produced deviations in the Seldon Plan in excess of .5 through 10 sigmas, and the resolution of this period required a full century of labour on the part of the Second Foundation to return the Galaxy to the Plan. Other colours have been imagined by fans, and mentioned by Asimov, such as: Notation Green - additions of pertinent scientific papers appended to findings (Forward the Foundation) Projection Purple - Useful for determining limits on future Speaker Red equations, using projections of events with regard to a very sketchy but still monumental Seldon Black scheme. A tool of the first three generations of Psychohistorians after Seldon, and by the 5th Century of the Plan a teaching tool at most. (Forward the Foundation)

"Hello Hari Seldon"

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks BO for making this and if anyone wants to flame about the thread blame me, I asked BO to make it.

What I found interesting is that this father didn't make specific claims such as my son predicted the towers would fall, he said his son predicted flags everywhere. Now if he wanted to troll and make up stuff why not shoot for the moon and not subtle ones?

I'm not suggesting the end of the world either but IF every event he talks about in the video happened the way he described, then maybe his son has some ability and an explosion will happen on OCT 1, 2013 that will cause a large number of people in his area to not be able to live there. I at least am open to the possibility of SOME psychic skill in certain individuals.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Fascinating, now allow ME to make a prediction, here we go people:

"I PREDICT ABSOLUTELY NO WORLD CHANGING EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON OCTOBER THE 1ST OF THE YEAR OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST NUMBER TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN"

Let's wait and see who gets it right... if I do, I'll dance naked in the town square...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The guy seems to be down to earth and what he is saying is quite spookey.

I saw a documentary on youtube comparing autistic children to indigo children. It was worth a watch. Nothing about the end of the world though, I would remember that.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Thanks BO for making this and if anyone wants to flame about the thread blame me, I asked BO to make it.

What I found interesting is that this father didn't make specific claims such as my son predicted the towers would fall, he said his son predicted flags everywhere. Now if he wanted to troll and make up stuff why not shoot for the moon and not subtle ones?

I'm not suggesting the end of the world either but IF every event he talks about in the video happened the way he described, then maybe his son has some ability and an explosion will happen on OCT 1, 2013 that will cause a large number of people in his area to not be able to live there. I at least am open to the possibility of SOME psychic skill in certain individuals.

That got me too, the part where he didn't claim to know the outcome of his EX's trial, if he was making up a story I am sure he would of added "oh and she did get deported" he didn't just that he no longer had contact.

Adds an air of honesty.
edit on 2-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Had Anyone but you posted this I would have moved along looking for something to read. Now onto the video.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I noticed in the comments section of this video, someone speculates a parallel between the son's claims and this youtube video.

Admittedly, I haven't done a search on ATS, but has anyone here heard of the claims made in this video? It does seem like it could potentially go hand in hand.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well I watched the whole video and think that the Dad may be encouraging the child a bit. If you take a child who has the gift and do "anything" it can get confused.

The other thing is that the boy could have been looking from a perspective not of the US, but elsewhere.
edit on 2-9-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceVindicator

with all due respect i think that what a lot of people are seeing with these purchase orders can be attributed to budget spending and the need for them to spend up all of last years budget so they will receive the same or more for next year.

as for the video i think we have so very much as yet to learn from these autistic human beings, i have two nieces, twins, that are 4 years old and autistic, they seem special to me and some of the things they do n say are very interesting and do not seem so random or illogical if you pay attention.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
From the other thread about this perceived DHSFEMA date of Oct 1......

Rather then apply Occam's Razor it's much more exciting to just assume that FEMA is going to round everyone up on the First of Oct. Of course I like how people are ignoring the fiscal year element which is something that every big business goes through. Yup, where I work spends a lot of money and gets a lot of projects in on the days right before our fiscal year ends. Has to be a nefarious meaning to us doing that.

"The fiscal year is the accounting period for the federal government which begins on October 1 and ends on September 30" taken from the Senate page but here is a search making it easy .

Federal Fiscal Year

I am not saying that something bad might not happen in the future but it's amazing to me how some people here seem incapable of logical thinking and automatically go to "DHS rounding us up to take our guns because the Andromeda comet govt is coming"

edit on 2-9-2013 by opethPA because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Yeah, after reading this thread about the video I just posted, I realized that it's most likely hyperbole.

Thread

As for the phenomena of autism, God only knows the complexities behind it. I know I'm preaching to the reverends on this site, but we have enormous amounts of room to learn about how our brains work. Anyways, it'll be interesting to see if anything worthy of attribution happens in October.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Thank you for your input. That definitely makes a whole lot more sense. As someone who is brand new to actively participating in forums, I will strive here on out to read preexisting threads about a topic before blindly posting a video. I'm not really about that misinformation spreading jam.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceVindicator
reply to post by opethPA

Thank you for your input. That definitely makes a whole lot more sense. As someone who is brand new to actively participating in forums, I will strive here on out to read preexisting threads about a topic before blindly posting a video. I'm not really about that misinformation spreading jam.

Nothing to thank me for! =)

The only way this site is useful is for people with all different opinions, trains of thoughts and beliefs to actively post.

Personally I am of the apply logic and show me proof school of thought..other people are not and then you have extremes on both sides of the fence. Enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Interesting video! One thing i did notice is that this guys eye accessing cues are very strong.

Here's a chart showing eye accessing cues.

When i watch the video i get the impression that it does indicate that at some points he is visually constructing or imagining however a lot of the time he is visually remembering.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That is kind of creepy

It set off my paranormal detector at the end when he said Oct 1st too

The weekend before I will be doing a ghost investigation at the Palmer house...
glad I get to do that before the end of the world...lol

If what he says comes true, it should be a very interesting weekend the weekend before.

October 1st is a Tuesday by the way...
Had to check the calendar.

s&f

I went and looked to see how long ago this was uploaded, looks like over 6 months ago, so if nothing else, his kid picked up on tensions in the world for sure.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Whatever it is, I'm sure we won't know about it until 20 minutes before it is supposed to happen. Of course they will let us know from their secure bunkers to make sure a strong signal gets out to everyone!

_javascript:icon('
')

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join