It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Korg Trinity

I would say the odds are pretty much stacked wouldn't you???
Korg.

No.

I'd say that your BIASES are pretty much stacked . . . perhaps, in part, due to

THE NORMALCY BIAS

Rare events are by definition rare.

Yet, the unexpected and even the preposterous has happened throughout recorded history.

You can sit firmly and loftily in your elevated perch and pontificate against all manner of rare events all you wish. years, decades, centuries can go by.

But at some point, another very rare and preposterous event will occur. And it may just occur seconds after you or one of your cohorts has ranted so intensely against just such an "impossibility" or "improbability."

So, no, I disagree. All that would show would be that the world was continuing somewhat as before . . . to that point. It doesn't prove anything about the next second, minute, hour or tomorrow or next week.

Given your demand for !PROOF!, I'd have thought you might have realized that.

I don't think anyone is disputing "rare" events do happen. It's just the hundreds of date specific predictions on here never come to fruition. Throw enough crap against the wall though, and eventually it will stick. Like I said before, something will occur when least expected. Unless of course some house painter from Kankakee, Illinois says the expiration date on his box of Captain Crunch corresponds to the end date and gets it right despite about 37 trillion:1 odds.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jason97

Super Bowl XLVII

February 3, 2013

Ravens won 34 to 31

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jaimeggt

And I remember thinking "yeah the 49'rs are gonna win!" Didn't everyone think that till the last minute?

The kid called it, granted he had a 50/50 chance.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I guess all the discussion would stop if the father would record what the boy has to say - these days!

He can make the video blur if he does not want to show his sons face.

But apart from the video he made almost half a year ago, nothing new in the net.

So his video is suspicious.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wish people would stop doing this to themselves, if the world is going to end in a global sense, it will end, there is nothing you can do about it. All these stupid date specific "prophecies" are just either a fraud or misinterpreted dreams or clouds that look like a city exploding or a lump of dog sh!t that looks like the Earth burning. Every day someone's world ends, one day, your world will end because you will end. One day you're world will be smashed to pieces, because somebody you cherish and love, will have passed away.

There is so much going on, there is death every day, but time is so precious and so short. So let's appreciate what we have and not dwell on stupid futile prophecy predictions detailing the end of the world because at best they are pot luck and at worse, a fraud.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
People have been "Predicting" the end of the world since the beginning of the world. Truth is no one really knows. Maybe NASA...but they wouldn't tell you anyway. It comes when it comes, just love your life and those who are close to you. Do the best you can with what you have..... Peace....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Use your head..... Lets say he gets it right. The world ends oct 1st. Who cares.. He wont get fame.. No reason to post the vid. Also he is unreasonably calm if he truly believes this.

one of two scenarios will play out....

1. He will laugh at all gullible people.

2. He is a crazy person and will keep going.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I want to give out a serious warning for 'those who have ears to hear' and understand what that means.

There is as this boy has predicted a major global level event to occur on Oct 1st, 2013. Following this will be a stock market bank crash during the month of October. I cannot stress enough to people to get out of their mutual funds and get out of the stock market and consider getting cash out of their bank as their WILL (not maybe- WILL) be bank closures next month.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
personally i have trouble believing anyone can see the future
the true future.....there are to many variables.
i believe some may see A future..a possible future..
very, very few are able to see the true future.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barndoor77a
I've gotten better intel, and I am sharing this only for those 'who have ears to listen' will understand this. They should prayerfully consider this information and make the requisite preparations.

The market is going to experience a correction 3X the size of the correction that occurred in 2008 (full market crash), which is going to happen in the month of October 2013, starting with a large event occurring on October 1st (explosions, explosions.) Prepare to short the market / put options etc. These events will include a large earthquake occurring near Los Angeles (9.7). This is all the information I have but all you need to act upon it. Spread the word and make preparations.

You posted your personal email, so you are not too worried about secrecy. Tell us where you get your intel. The stock crash I can believe, the the 9.7 earthquake, that I want to hear your reasoning.

9.7 takes out all of Los Angeles, meaning the whole county and the neighboring ones too.

P.S. I'm a believer in some people having extra abilities. Second sight and all that. Seen enough in my life to not ignore.
edit on 4-9-2013 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

This link Prophecy 9.7 Earthquake San Francisco (October 2013)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Barndoor77a

Is that you in the video?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ENOUGH with the doomsday predictions!

My friend gives you an answer to all this obsessional fixation on posting doomsday predictions:

"When you have Human consciousness expecting something for more than a thousand years, there is an energy that builds up on the actual planet. It's not just of conscious expectation, but also it involves Gaia. Consciousness can manifest reality, and until 1987 you expected massive Earth shift about now. You looked at the Mayan work and did not see the revelation they had, but the misinterpreted horror you thought they gave you. You saw the end of the world, and that expectation lies on the planet like a blanket. There was much doom prophesy about the year 2000, and an energy of expectation that even the Gaia shared. The first thing that you're doing in this phase is to void Earth shift. The prophets will still tell you it's going to shift! Many scientists will tell you it's going to shift. All the old programming of a thousand years is telling you it's going to shift. But I will tell you this: The concentrated light from a group as small as this audience will keep it from shifting! For even this much light in the darkness of that potential will shift that doom potential. That's number one... and, by the way, you are doing it. What happened in 2000? Think. Nothing. Now the doomsters have moved their focus to 2012, and again you can fear if you wish... or change it."

I ASK YOU AGAIN BX PLEASE DON"T BE A ( fear mongering) DOOMSTER.
PEACE .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GatezOfHell
As every other prediction before it and those still to come, it will come to pass with nothing happening.

You sound exceedingly emphatic in your convictions about such.

I'm not that emphatic about a great many things in life. There are too many VERY COMPLEX variables and too many unknowns and unknowables, imho.

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I tend to call it like I see it, too.

As psychologist George Kelly exhaustively documented

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

1. All of us are Jr scientists making hypotheses about the 'real' world and
2. testing them with/against our experiences of the 'real' world.
3. Those who persistently make the most accurate hypotheses, predictions;
4. Who have the most functionally predictive construct systems
etc.

tend to fare better in a list of ways.

Those with the most
1. narrow
2. rigid
3. brittle

construct systems don't predict as well, form poorer hypotheses and fare less well in a list of ways.

Considering that vast depth and breadth of construct system research, I've been persistently comfortable with the functionality of my construct system.

Certainly this END TIMES era is super complex above and beyond all the conventional complexities that have existed for millenia.

LOTS of us get it wrong lots and some get it GREATLY WRONG routinely.

Nevertheless, the RECORD indicates that some folks predict things well above chance and quite mystifyingly.

I choose to AVOID blackwashing such phenomena . . . and do my best to let the data lead wherever it leads.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
Explosions everywhere, no more world.
From his point of view, there is no more people and places around him

He said, flags everywhere. But the flags were limited to the US and to the city he is in.

What if there is a surprise attack on the US where he lives or the whole US in general?

I certainly suspect that the boy had a perspective centered on his own country.

However, I wouldn't assume from that, that other countries suffered no damage in his scenario.

And, the evidence that Russia has been planning to attack the USA for at least 15-20 years . . . seems to me to be abundant from a diversity of sources.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

You seem to have decided, decreed

that NO October

COULD EVER prove to be cataclysmic

. . . due to what . . . ???

--your religious beliefs . . . whether it's the religion of super objectivism, scientism or atheism or some other such?

--your lofty omniscience?

--your arbitrary decree?

--what?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Perhaps I'm being dense on this point but . . . how was

the flags everywhere

a 50/50 issue?

It seems to me he had a wide open field to articulate about . . . functionally almost limitless options to "choose" from. Yet he chose flags. Guess I don't consider that a 50/50 issue.

The woman he considered evil that would be gone--OK, 50/50.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders
reply to post by BO XIAN

hello and thank you for sharing this. I believe this guy in the video with the autistic son. I myself had a dream that there was some kind of "natural" disaster on the 1st of October, when I woke up I told a brother of mine about it because lucid dreams I have tend to become dejavu. Honestly, I will be staying home on that day, just to be with family, if nothing else.

Interesting.

Thanks for sharing that. I suspect you are quite right. I likely won't be venturing far, that day, either. I certainly don't plan to be in any large 'target' cities. LOL.

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix. sigh

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barndoor77a

quote I've gotten better intel, and I am sharing this only for those 'who have ears to listen' will understand this. They should prayerfully consider this information and make the requisite preparations.

The market is going to experience a correction 3X the size of the correction that occurred in 2008 (full market crash), which is going to happen in the month of October 2013, starting with a large event occurring on October 1st (explosions, explosions.) Prepare to short the market / put options etc. These events will include a large earthquake occurring near Los Angeles (9.7). This is all the information I have but all you need to act upon it. Spread the word and make preparations

Thanks for sharing that. There are certainly a dozen or 3 reasonably quality sources asserting that such an economic collapse is at the door--many asserting that Oct is the month of the utter collapse.

May I ask what your source is? . . . as in type etc.?

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join