It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

Thanks for your very sobering and interesting analysis and update from the dad and son.

Perhaps it would be good for you to post the 3 links to his 3 videos in a post. I don't have them handy.

I did download and install the mind mapping software but haven't succeeded in getting it to work.

Thanks for your quality input to the issues of this thread. Time will certainly tell.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Goto this location : groups.yahoo.com...

There is a detailed mind map there download it. To view it, you need the software freemind (opensource - free) to view the mind map. Study every node on it, and the corresponding links. You will see that what Zachary is predicting is complemented by prophecies all over the place - some going back to the 1970's

Freemind is available here : freemind.sourceforge.net...

Joe Brandt's Vision does not fulfill yet, that is where I was struggling for the breakthrough - this event is it's own independent event. The separation of the Baja Peninsula from the mainland and the sinking of Los Angelese is as I understand it not to happen until about 3 1/2 years into World War III shortly after the Israelis have signed a peace treaty divided Jerusalem, and regained the Dome of the Rock. Joe Brandt's vision is of a completely separate event.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

Well they both speak of California going into the sea.

I am not inclined to download anything like that.. sorry just paranoid my pc will get a virus or something to that nature.

I hear what you are saying and understand you believe it to be a separate event but with all prophecy, they are known to change their course. People's choices have a bigger influence than we can comprehend.

I haven't read any accounts that tell of the same precursors or the same prophecy accept that Japan and California go into the sea. The US map is divided and New York is flooded. Those stick out because many prophecies speak of such. Who knows when.. and who knows if it will ever come to pass.

When you look at the science end of it, it does appear there is some validity these said events can happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

Ok, the three videos are here

Video one : End of the World, Explosions Explosions Everybody dead (in his city of Foster City California as he sees it) : www.youtube.com...

Video Two : I see sharks in the street, from half moon bay, brought here by a deep ocean wave. : www.youtube.com...

Video Three : Drive to Oregon, Goto Oregon, When Zachary are the Sharks in the Street, October 1st 2013 - YES. www.youtube.com...

So when you put it together the first video the dad speaks about how his son was able to predict a multitude of events with 100% precision and then makes a reference to some kind of end of the world event for October 1st, 2013.

In the second video he relays how his son could see sharks in the streets of Foster City, California brought there by a 'deep ocean wave.'

In the third video he confirms sharks in the street for October 1, 2013 and they need to vacate "Drive to Oregon, goto Oregon"

I did a pile of research into San Francisco prophecies (specifically just San Francisco) and discovered there were prophets from years ago speaking of things like 'I saw Explosions in San Francisco Bay' and prophecies that 'portions of San Francisco would be underwater.'

I made this mind map which is very detailed and found here : groups.yahoo.com...

To view it you need the mindmap software freemind which is opensource and totally free which is located here : freemind.sourceforge.net...

I realized the kid was exactly on the money (again) when I went over the related prophecies it built the following :

8.6 Magnitude Quake to Hit JUST the San Francisco region.
Explosions in San Francisco bay
Portion of it underwater, no more ocean bridges.
42 seconds / 42 minutes.
To Occur on October 1st, 2013.
Does the Land Rotate Counter-Clockwise 'The Straight Gargoyles are Spinning'

Look I cannot stress it more - it is wise to not be betting against this kids track record. Those of you in San Francisco and the surrounding regions I'd SERIOUSLY contemplate taking a little 'mini-vacation' on the 29th or 30'th of September - one that is a couple hundred miles inland. One where you put water in your car and food and provision. If you cannot get out of San Francisco then PLEASE put some water / food and provision (sleeping bag) in your car have it near for a quick exit, and have a preplanned quick route and backup route because the roads will probably be buckled.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

Much thanks.

I don't know if the son's prognostications will prove out, or not.

I just think that with allllll the flags on so many plays these past weeks and few months . . . it would be a lot wiser to be safe than sorry.

Sooner or later, the bulk of the more discerning predictions for California and the rest of the Left Coast and for the nation and world as a whole

WILL COME TRUE.

This era WILL BE worse than any in the history of the planet

and worse than ever will be again in the future of the planet. The Bible is VERY clear about that.

Thanks for your work and diligence as a watchman on the wall.

Blessings,

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I wonder if these "sharks" are not the ocean dwelling sea creature sharks but rather, military vehicles...like the mowag shark...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

ConstantConfusion3
I wonder if these "sharks" are not the ocean dwelling sea creature sharks but rather, military vehicles...like the mowag shark...

I certainly don't KNOW.

However, I'd guess that the son would naturally tend to call a shark, a shark.

The point of that sentence seemed to be the startling image of a large fish shark in a city street.

A military machine of any design would not have been THAT startling, imho.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

I tried troubleshooting the reason the software would not run. Got nowhere.

I have a Win 8 system with the latest updates on flash etc.

I don't know if it's workable for you to take a screen capture and post it as a pic on ATS, or not.

Thanks for your hard work on the issues. Much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by cnmcdee

I tried troubleshooting the reason the software would not run. Got nowhere.

I have a Win 8 system with the latest updates on flash etc.

I don't know if it's workable for you to take a screen capture and post it as a pic on ATS, or not.

Thanks for your hard work on the issues. Much appreciated.

I can try to convert it all to PDF so you can look at it that way - however it will be large probably a couple hundred pages. Will try to get down tonight.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

DOODNESS.

Do you have a blog or some such where you could post it?

I'm sure a lot of folks would like to look at it who may not be up to downloading that big a pdf.

BTW, only bother as it is convenient. It's not a huge priority to me but it is of interest. Anytime in the next week would be fine for me. Maybe you could chip away at it 15-30 min a day or some such.

You've already worked hard on this. And few things, imho, are certain . . . Just please take care of yourself and your regular priorities.

Blessings,

edit on 22/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
no one takes the end of the world stuff seriously since the Mayan calendar ran out.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandCourtJester

imho,

it depends on what is meant by the metaphor EOTW . . . usually TEOTWAWKI is a better term . . .

The end of the world as we know it.

There's plenty of Biblical prophecies yet to be fulfilled for THIS ERA in which Israel became a nation again . . . that indicate the end result will be a time

worse than has ever been and that ever will be again--that's explicitly stated.

And, about half the population will be exterminated. First 1/3 and then later, another 1/3 of what was left after the first 1/3 was destroyed.

Certainly the world will not end any time remotely soon in terms of thousands of years.

However . . . life as we have known it will not go on.

Even the satanic globalists are determined to make that certain.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's hard to take this stuff seriously. Terence McKenna said time wave zero would kick in in Oct 2012, & that didn't happen. Even the Saint Malachi prophesies fell apart. How was the last Pope Gloria Olivae? The most significant thing about Benedict 16 is that he resigned, and that wasn't mentioned in the prophecies. The prophecies hold up uncannily right to the most recent pub date, then they fall apart - so were they doctored?

As for this one, it's from an autistic kid. He may have some heightened intuition. His dad talks about what he gets right. Doesn't mention the stuff he gets wrong, or his misses. Now is this something that happens whenever he has a 'meltdown', he makes some big prediction to scare the # out of people? Or dad is into the doomsday stuff so the kid's utterances get reinterpreted in hindsight. He predicted flags on Aug 2001, but he always talked about flags whenever they droive that particular route, maybe alongside a bandstand ort a military base?

There's just enough there to catch people's interest. Then when, or if, Oct 2 comes, people feel foolish for listening to a special needs kid. What did they expect? So the prediction is already in a context. It's like listening to a schizophrenic's dream. There might be a few significant details in there, and the rest of it might be nothing. Since the kid doesn't speak for himself, I presume, Dad can present the info in the most convincing way. It's easy for him to make something of it after the fact.

Short answer - I wouldn't sell the farm based on what this kid says. I mean it was mentioned that he correctly predicted the out come of a football game - so if the kid's that psychic why isn't dad living off his gambling winnings? I'm guessing it's more likely to be dad's lively imagination and his need for attention (he posted to YouTube for instance).
edit on 22-9-2013 by GrandCourtJester because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

PeaceVindicator
I noticed in the comments section of this video, someone speculates a parallel between the son's claims and this youtube video.

Admittedly, I haven't done a search on ATS, but has anyone here heard of the claims made in this video? It does seem like it could potentially go hand in hand.

I have seen this video...and im in the section 3... cant get the first vid its gone now.....i got soe water... but really im ready to go home ....

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

eing in section 3 the only thing that i have seen so far is a truck carring a armord truck..what are they???? a tanker for war.....now that was about 3 weeks ago....i guess i need to check for this virus and see what it is about....lol..i really kind of been expecting a large comet or something like that....thank you for the info

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

eeks4
reply to post by eeks4

eing in section 3 the only thing that i have seen so far is a truck carring a armord truck..what are they???? a tanker for war.....now that was about 3 weeks ago....i guess i need to check for this virus and see what it is about....lol..i really kind of been expecting a large comet or something like that....thank you for the info

oh south for me is Va... section 3...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

benrl

well i hope the guy is telling the truth big time.. or should i hope that he is lieing....well with the other mars video that i saw this makes since to me..I had a dream 5 years ago about a astroid or comet passing by my home ...it was like evening time , the air was cool but not cold and not hot....yes explasion!!!! and i was home....

i guess we will see... it will be true for at least my area of section 3 if hit by something really big...(comet).. and yes wold over for at least my area...wow
thank you for the video..im ready to go home

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Janet Napolitano said that supposedly back in 2010, wonder what did not happen then that could be ready to happen now? Just thinking about 2010 and the financial debacle that could have happened.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandCourtJester

I wouldn't encourage selling the farm either.

Yet . . . as my super brilliant [really] Dissertation Chairman said . . . life is sooo complex that just about any explanation will do.

I disagreed re theology . . . however, I think he makes a good point.

Even the most knowledgeable and brilliant still "see through a glass darkly."

I suspect the son would not come up with gambling results on cue because it doesn't sound like he comes up with much of anything on cue. His insights seem to be more spontaneous, than that. Even when dad asks a question, there seems to be a significant element of spontaneity to it.

If I lived in San Francisco, would I leave on the 1st? Probably. But I wouldn't be living there anyway.

It strikes me as a huge hazard waiting to happen.

I don't know enough details about the predictions re SF around the 1 Oct to advise confidently.

IF there's a lot of interesting hints . . . of something significant from seemingly interesting sources with some kind of track record, I might well take a trip away from the bay for a day or 3.

I don't encourage folks to do flip/flops over such predictions.

By the same token, we know, if we are informed and alert, that eventually and in this era . . . and likely sooner than much later . . . very traumatic things will happen.

It doesn't hurt to be a bit extra prepared and a bit extra watchful . . . as long as one doesn't go psychotic.

Given the globalists rush in racing toward Armageddon . . . being prepared for traumas could end up being minimally informed and minimally smart.

And being unprepared could end up being terminally stupid.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

INDEED. Janet evidently told several different closer friends to immediately get 6 months of food and water into their homes--back then.

I don't for a minute think she was joking.

I'm thrilled that things have been delayed. I pray for longer and more delays.

But then I'm one who thinks that Y2K was set-up as a dry run for preppers to get on the stick and JUST DO IT. I didn't expect any great trauma at the time. But I did think it was good for a dry run.

The Book warns us that AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH . . . so shall it be in this era . . .

Noah certainly had skeptics aplenty. There had never been rain before and Noah was claiming rain would flood the whole of the world. Skeptics aplenty were vigorous in their hostilities.

And . . .

AT SOME POINT

they were also VERY WET.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join