It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The image John Kerry WON'T want you to see

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The White House will court any regime if its in their interests- Mubarak, Saddam, Taliban, Ayatollah... et cœtera, et cœtera, et cœtera.

-King Mongut
edit on 3-9-2013 by MisterMahound because: coz

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
yeah.. you're giving us a picture of 2 men talking then associating it with recent events and letting our imaginations come up with the rest. of course, this will lead to many wild theories that mean nothing.

geez...a sane voice.... welcome to wonderland, hope you enjoy the ride. there is plenty of this here and it obviously never gets old. the old adage "if you can't talk to your enemy, all you can do is kill him" comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by ken10
This is how the West works, they befriend you then stab you in the back and mug you.......Ask Qaddafi........Oops too late.
edit on 2-9-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

Or Saddam and Mubarak from egypt... both US former buddies.

Who can forget this "bad guy"?

That is then US Vice President George W Bush meeting with Manuel Noriega in Panama in 1983 and I am sure we all know how that turned out as well. At least I hope people do.

This is the MO of our Government.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This is how the West works, they befriend you then stab you in the back and mug you.......Ask Qaddafi........Oops too late.

You have got to be kidding me? That is what you say when you see this picture? You dont see the elephant in the room?!

THEY ARE ON THE SAME SIDE! Playing the masses like a FIDDLE! Why do you think al presidents and prime ministers are more on the television doing interviews - instead of DOING THEIR JOBS and making their naiton a better place?

Its because they work together! I have been saying this since my time on ats - the bloodlines run deep, they are interconnected, and hold seats of power in every nation nearly. The masses of the nation they govern are ment to believe all presidents and PMs, even Popes, are random individuals who have nothing in common.

That is the oppposite of the truth. What does this picture say? What does it say when Bush is over there 'chillin' with Osama bin Laden's family? Then 11 years later they drop a photoshopped picture of his death so the american mass can shut up and feel a little better.

What does it say when you have pictures of the queen with the dalai lama ffs? Pictures of th presidents with the Dalai Lama?!

The royals control EVERYTHING. Bfore you were born, these bloodlines have conquered throughout the ages, evrey region of Earth. Hollywood is only a reflection of governments, and royal families.

No need to say more. If you need proof, you wont get it. Why? Because they control everything. Maybe you can set a date with the royal families and ask them yourself? Take a picture for me

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'll be blunt on this, John Kerry doesn't care about these pictures because he knows that nothing is going to be done about it anyhow.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

They are all friends, like one big happy elite family:
Bushes
Clintons
Bin Ladens
Kerrys
Assads

Unless you go rogue and won't play their game the way they want it played, like Gaddafi.

I noticed you didn't say 'like Osama bin Laden'.

I recently crossed paths with an independent contractor sent to the middle-east during our 'war on terrorism'.

He said he was supposed to hand out food, water, clothing, etc. to the locals. He ended up handing out these items supplied by CHURCH (not our govt. money) and the rest of the time he was cutting checks to all the local war lords. He said there were a LOT of war lords, because every village needed on to keep from being taken over by the next village. So the USA govt. was spending OUR TAX DOLLARS to fund all this in-fighting between the people of the middle-east. He saw a document that showed one war lord was paid $600K for ONE year. Meanwhile, this 'base' paid the locals $30 a MONTH for hard, physical labor . . . which is considered good pay over there.

This same guy was telling me how all our govt. leaders have a loooooooong history with all of these leaders of the other countries we keep 'fighting' against (which I already knew) and that Osama bin Laden was never killed because he had facial reconstruction done once his purpose was complete. OBL now lives nicely and is keeping a low profile in the world. The real reason we were never shown his body as it was dropped into the ocean (which I already suspected).
edit on 9/3/2013 by Nivcharah because: formatting

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Yeah and you know the sad part? Americans do this to each other on all levels is sickening.

Our culture has been destroyed.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Awkward is when you've been been a poster child for "Democracy" and "Freedom" yet secretly propping up despotic governments.....and then the "Arab Spring" or similar happens.

What do you do? Do you save your investment, or do you show the world you love Democracy and Freedom?

Awkward!

You use might. You pretend it's about humanitarianism.
You help to 'liberate' the poor, oppressed people of the oil rich countries.
You ignore genocides in countries without oil interests.
You tell your people that it's all about their safety/freedom/best interests, when in fact it's all about a few people who will make masses of money!

Politics. It's all about money, dirt, and oil. Unless you're really stupid and you engage in ideological conflicts. In that case, you tend to lose.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

It's called being a diplomat. What's weird about this picture?

If it was taken this year then yes it would be odd.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Wait... by delegation for "peace", you mean delegation for "pipeline", right?

Even if that's a subject they discussed, it's still not a bombshell that they ate together. It wasn't some secret event that no one knew about. Everyone who follows american politics had the information of Kerry's trip freely availible to them. It was in the news. I'm sure the discussed a whole range of topics.

In America delegation for peace can also mean "meet to see if we can convince you to avoid getting bombed to #". the meeting still wasn't hidden from the public.
edit on 4-9-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Assad better ketchup to what is happening

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It reminds me of the kiss of death used by the mafia. All innocent appearing, and even friendly to the naive, but it has a deeper meaning. Make friends with someone to earn their trust, then when the time is right and your master gives you the green light, backstab them hard.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

It was a duck duck goose free for all!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join