It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Radio Wave Treated Water Called A Miracle. Will Abolish Pesticides... Unless Monsanto Objects!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

Pretty cheap for a miracle, wouldn't you say?
How can you put a price on giant veggies?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by greavsie1971

Pretty cheap for a miracle, wouldn't you say?
How can you put a price on giant veggies?

True but they look very fragile and no guarantee. for 500 euros I could invest in a descent greenhouse, that will protect from the pests. If it is as good as they say they should sell them cheaper as im sure manufacturing costs are very small, then let the reputation do the work.

yeah, ATS is back to normal.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's the agricultural version of a cure for cancer. It may be used in Europe or Asia, but the USA, never happen. They will claim it doesn't work.
Monsanto has no intention of letting the USA be a healthy country.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm glad the Irish are back on track.

They were on route to this when they invented whiskey.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAre0ne

Nothing personal but, most of the pseudo-science garble that you posted can be disproved in simple lab experiments. I don't even know where to start, I'm so speechless. Quit buying into new-age out-of-their-ass theories and you will do a lot more good.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalRazor

Um, everything I posted can be PROVEN with simple lab experiments. You must be highly confused.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

WeAre0ne
Understanding it will unlock the very force that created the Universe, and all things within. Understand it fully, and you can create subatomic particles from nothing, and then grow/create any element from that, with little to no effort.

Complete BS. I don't know new-age assquackery but, I know & love physics. That statement alone is enough for me to discount everything else you said.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I want to add that philosophy does not equal science. Even if you were to take serious the few theories about creating something from nothing....it still requires something!!! Anti-matter/matter annihilation, for example.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

LogicalRazor

Complete BS. I don't know new-age assquackery but, I know & love physics. That statement alone is enough for me to discount everything else you said.

LogicalRazor
I want to add that philosophy does not equal science. Even if you were to take serious the few theories about creating something from nothing....it still requires something!!! Anti-matter/matter annihilation, for example.

That is funny. Quick question for you... How do you think the Universe came into existence?

My definition of "nothing" differs from your definition obviously.

There is One force. This force is both everything and nothing. By itself, in its purest form it is absolutely frictionless, temperatureless, non-compressable, non-expandable, non-absorbant, non-reflectant, non-resistant and non-refractive, indivisible, inseparable, indestructible, unalterable and unchangeable; but potentially it is capable of manifesting the appearance of all these qualities when it is in motion, and manifests the illusion of separation.

...again, it is something and nothing.

From that One force all things have been created. You can read a little more about it here:

en.wikipedia.org...

To the commons, creating matter from this One force would appear like creating something from nothing. When in reality, you are not creating, you are transforming.

edit on 30-8-2013 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I want to add, current scientific knowledge is the real "new" age. The knowledge I am speaking of is older than Christ.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Wasn't Christ only 32 ?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

When someone says something is older than Christ, they are referring to years Before Christ (B.C.) ........
edit on 30-8-2013 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MRuss

Oh wait. Never mind:

In most cases it simulates photosynthesis converting those essential nutrients into energy.

Huh? That isn't what photosynthesis does. But if you are "simulating photosynthesis" why bother with growing plants at all?

Vi~Aqua works by altering the configuration of hydrogen in water.

Huh?

Kinda sounds like super homeopathic nonsense to me...lol

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The universe didn't come from nothing. Why do you think it did?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I know there are skeptics here like Phage and others. All I have to say, is try it for yourself. I've brought plants back from dying with this stuff. Really fascinating even though I don't necessarily understand the science behind it. But the effects on all my plants are just WOW!!!!!

Interesting. I have some small fridge magnets. Do you think they will work well?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

It came from something and nothing, at the same time. The Universe exists because of a paradox.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Wait. I know this one.
Two physicians walk into a bar...stop me if you've heard it....

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No, continue, let us all hear the rest.

Phage let me ask you a serious question. Where are you? Think macro not micro. I want to hear a serious answer.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

"FDA" that's a good one

and why ignore the potential of something just because people are making money from it? I don't see a connection. I hear cancer tumors hate an alkaline body www.acidalkalinediet.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

there's a difference between being smart and right and a being smart and wrong and you and Phage don't know it

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join